Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible connection with vaccines to massive surge of COVID in India
The vaccine campaign in India began on Jan 16, 2021 with adverse effects reported until Feb 26, 2021 (after six weeks) at which time the reports were no longer made public.

A massive new surge in a variant strain begins there in early March 2021 (1 or 2 more weeks later). So this new surge happened approximately 2 months after vaccinations began.

It is interesting to note that around 50% of the people in areas of the most new cases have anti-bodies to the older variation and should have had immunity to the new strain (they admit they know little about).

Quote:India’s Massive COVID Surge Puzzles Scientists - The virus is spreading faster than ever before in the country despite previous high infection rates in megacities, which should have conferred some protection
By Smriti Mallapaty, Nature magazine on April 21, 2021

The pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has staggered scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since early March: the government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. High numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week, almost breaking a record set in January.

Just months earlier, antibody data had suggested that many people in cities such as Delhi and Chennai had already been infected, leading some researchers to conclude that the worst of the pandemic was over in the country.

www.scientificamerican.com

www.nature.com

Quote:Bengaluru: As of March 29, 2021, at least 617 serious adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) had been reported from around the country, according to a presentation made before the National AEFI Committee two days later. Of these 617, at least 180 people (29.2%) died, and of these, complete documents were available only for 35 people (19.4%) . . .

The Government of India has been drawing flak for some time after it stopped publishing AEFI reports after February 26, around 40 days after the start of India’s COVID-19 vaccination drive, and after a seemingly laidback response to concerns about AstraZeneca’s shot, called ‘Covishield’ in India.

science.thewire.in

Quote:Experts are also concerned about the spread of new variants, though it’s not yet known how these new strains are driving the spike or whether they’re more transmissible or deadlier.

But as Mukherjee put it, the more the virus spreads, the more it changes. And those changes potentially make Covid-19 harder to contain

www.vox.com

Have a look at the "Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread" that uses graphs of examples from around the world. It seems like more than a coincidental correlation is happening.

threadreaderapp.com
(05-07-2021, 08:00 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The vaccine campaign in India began on Jan 16, 2021 with adverse effects reported until Feb 26, 2021 (after six weeks) at which time the reports were no longer made public.

A massive new surge in a variant strain begins there in early March 2021 (1 or 2 more weeks later). So this new surge happened approximately 2 months after vaccinations began.

It is interesting to note that around 50% of the people in areas of the most new cases have anti-bodies to the older variation and should have had immunity to the new strain (they admit they know little about).

Quote:India’s Massive COVID Surge Puzzles Scientists - The virus is spreading faster than ever before in the country despite previous high infection rates in megacities, which should have conferred some protection

The pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has staggered scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since early March: the government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. High numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week, almost breaking a record set in January.

Just months earlier, antibody data had suggested that many people in cities such as Delhi and Chennai had already been infected, leading some researchers to conclude that the worst of the pandemic was over in the country.

www.nature.com

Quote:Bengaluru: As of March 29, 2021, at least 617 serious adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) had been reported from around the country, according to a presentation made before the National AEFI Committee two days later. Of these 617, at least 180 people (29.2%) died, and of these, complete documents were available only for 35 people (19.4%) . . .

The Government of India has been drawing flak for some time after it stopped publishing AEFI reports after February 26, around 40 days after the start of India’s COVID-19 vaccination drive, and after a seemingly laidback response to concerns about AstraZeneca’s shot, called ‘Covishield’ in India.

science.thewire.in

Quote:Experts are also concerned about the spread of new variants, though it’s not yet known how these new strains are driving the spike or whether they’re more transmissible or deadlier.

But as Mukherjee put it, the more the virus spreads, the more it changes. And those changes potentially make Covid-19 harder to contain

www.vox.com

Have a look at the "Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread" that uses graphs of examples from around the world. It seems like more than a coincidental correlation is happening.

threadreaderapp.com

Holy crap. Those charts!

I'm not so sure we're looking at worse strains as ADE/pathogenic priming.
(05-07-2021, 08:00 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Have a look at the "Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread" that uses graphs of examples from around the world. It seems like more than a coincidental correlation is happening...

Not hijacking your thread. minusculethumbsup

I can never get over the speed of the reported spread around the UK. For a small island and the idea that a
severe acute respiratory disease didn't seem to hamper its host's ability to travel, the contamination was
unbelievably quick.

Even after reading the dates and areas in the UK where authorities became aware the first people were situated,
the speedy contamination just didn't make sense. 

I'm still attempting to locate a video that was taken down when James Corbett was deleted from YouTube.
It showed a conference where they discussed 'piggy-backing' onto the Covid panic to steer the public to accept
certain ways of living.

It was noticed that one of the people was in the audience was Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical
Officer for England and right-hand mouthpiece for the Prime Minister. Considering his work is in the medical field,
what was he doing at an event that had little to do with the virus and more to do with utilising the restrictions
imposed on a global public?

I hope I find the video, he's sitting in the front-row chewing his spectacles! For me, it's a hint that the bat-flu is
more than just a disease that enjoys globe-trotting.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-07-2021, 08:42 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:00 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The vaccine campaign in India began on Jan 16, 2021 with adverse effects reported until Feb 26, 2021 (after six weeks) at which time the reports were no longer made public.

www.nature.com

science.thewire.in

www.vox.com

threadreaderapp.com

Holy crap.  Those charts!

I'm not so sure we're looking at worse strains as ADE/pathogenic priming.

New strains, ADE, along with many other factors they would normally examine seem to be the advent of a perfect storm in India (and elsewhere apparently).
CCP Infiltration and Sabotage !!

tinyshouting  
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Remember, Bill Gates did say the next wave will get your attention.  Bastard!!   tinyok
Now that deserves some study.

On so many of them, there was the initial spike in the spring of 2020. Then it dropped off considerably as you would expect. On some of countries there was a uptick prior to the vaccine rollout but it still increased sharply. Others it looks like an immediate response. 

I do not by the post hoc ergo hoc fallacy deflection either.
(05-08-2021, 03:06 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I do not by the post hoc ergo hoc fallacy deflection either.

Explain, please?  (ignorance here)
(05-08-2021, 10:26 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 03:06 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I do not by the post hoc ergo hoc fallacy deflection either.

Explain, please?  (ignorance here)

Sorry. I spelled "buy" incorrectly. And my Latin was incorrect. I am a mess.  

The article says claiming the rise in C19 cases has something to do with the introduction of the vaccine is a fallacy. Specifically, "post hoc ergo propter hoc". I disagree with that. I also think it is deflection. 

If we take all those data from all those countries showing the same pattern, there is a strong correlation. It is worthy of investigation to see if there is some sort of causality. I would bet there is. But to flatly disregard the data and dismiss any inquiry as chasing a fallacy is the definition of deflection. IMHO.
(05-08-2021, 01:26 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: The article says claiming the rise in C19 cases has something to do with the introduction of the vaccine is a fallacy. Specifically, "post hoc ergo propter hoc". I disagree with that. I also think it is deflection. 

If we take all those data from all those countries showing the same pattern, there is a strong correlation. It is worthy of investigation to see if there is some sort of causality. I would bet there is. But to flatly disregard the data and dismiss any inquiry as chasing a fallacy is the definition of deflection. IMHO.

Thanks.
(05-07-2021, 09:01 PM)BIAD Wrote: ............................

I'm still attempting to locate a video that was taken down when James Corbett was deleted from YouTube.
It showed a conference where they discussed 'piggy-backing' onto the Covid panic to steer the public to accept
certain ways of living.

@"BIAD", have you tried looking on BitChute?  I just did, and there are several by him there. 

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=j...kind=video