Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Choose your new best friend ?
Here is a little something for those who are alone and in lock down ?? No I did not create my very own new best friend .. I was told the avatar will say they missed you if you are gone from the web sight... OK.. Wonder if you create a new best girl friend where the conversation goes ?? If anyone tries this out let us know...
https://replika.ai/
That's pretty sad. You can't get a LIVE friend, so you have to resort to AI?  
You know the CIA will be recording EVERYTHING you say to your new best friend, not that they don't already, but still...
No thanks!
(04-27-2021, 07:21 PM)727Sky Wrote: Here is a little something for those who are alone and in lock down ?? No I did not create my very own new best friend .. I was told the avatar will say they missed you if you are gone from the web sight... OK.. Wonder if you create a new best girl friend where the conversation goes ?? If anyone tries this out let us know...

In the interests of Science, I did try to create a new best girl friend to see where it went, but the site would not let me create an account, much less any AI.

I guess she was already tired of my shit before she was even born!

ETA: I got one created, but can't talk to it. She just stands there staring at me, and I just stare right back, with no way to communicate. I don't see this friendship going very far, to be honest...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-27-2021, 09:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 07:21 PM)727Sky Wrote: Here is a little something for those who are alone and in lock down ?? No I did not create my very own new best friend .. I was told the avatar will say they missed you if you are gone from the web sight... OK.. Wonder if you create a new best girl friend where the conversation goes ?? If anyone tries this out let us know...

In the interests of Science, I did try to create a new best girl friend to see where it went, but the site would not let me create an account, much less any AI.

I guess she was already tired of my shit before she was even born!

ETA: I got one created, but can't talk to it. She just stands there staring at me, and I just stare right back, with no way to communicate. I don't see this friendship going very far, to be honest...

@"Ninurta",    You win!     smallroflmao    minusculebeercheers
Turns out, there are canned self-help "conversations" that they charge you money for. So, rather than making a friend, you are buying one... or, in the case of a "new best girlfriend", I guess it's fair to say you are just hiring a hooker!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Note to self. Don’t take a drink right before reading anything @"Ninurta" posts.  tinylaughing

Seems a little sketchy to me. I think I’ll stick to having real life friends.
The Movie ''Her'' coming to life (Good Movie btw)

I'm practically a Mute so no use for me tinysurprised
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(04-27-2021, 07:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That's pretty sad. You can't get a LIVE friend, so you have to resort to AI?  
You know the CIA will be recording EVERYTHING you say to your new best friend, not that they don't already, but still...
No thanks!

A little louder please, we didn't get that last word or two,,,you sounded a little garbled, we think it was the cat purring in your lap,,, tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]