Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Age Reversal?
I've posted about this in my "Rabbit Hole" thread, but I don't think many out there believed it. Now, the MSM is catching up to what I was discussing a couple of years ago: Age reversal using young people's blood.

There is a deeper, darker story to this, but I won't get into that in this thread; the adrenochrome factor. Some of you may know about this already if you've followed my threads. 

Let's see what the scientists are up to now, shall we?

Quote:Earlier this year, Grifols closed on a $146 million-deal to buy Alkahest, a company founded by Stanford University neurologist Tony Wyss-Coray, who, along with Saul Villeda, revealed in scientific papers published in 2011 and 2014 that the blood from young mice had seemingly miraculous restorative effects on the brains of elderly mice. The discovery adds to a hot area of inquiry called geroscience that focuses on identifying beneficial elements of blood that dissipate as we age and others that accumulate and cause damage. In the last six years, Alkahest has identified more than 8,000 proteins in the blood that show potential promise as therapies. Its efforts and those of Grifols have resulted in at least six phase 2 trials completed or underway to treat a wide range of age-related diseases, including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Geroscientists are studying how these diseases relate to human aging.

Quote:The idea that aging and illness go hand and hand is, of course, nothing new. What's new is the newfound confidence of scientists that "aging" can be measured, reverse-engineered and controlled.

Until recently, "people working on diseases did not think that aging was modifiable," says Felipe Sierra, who recently retired as director of the Division of Aging Biology, part of the National Institutes of Health. "That is actually what many medical books say: The main risk factor for cardiovascular disease is aging, but we cannot change aging so let's talk about cholesterol and obesity. For Alzheimer's, aging is the main risk factor—but let's talk about the buildup in the brain of beta-amyloid proteins. Now that is beginning to change."

The "elite" have known about this for centuries, and they've been using the blood from our youth to keep from growing old as fast as they normally would. Don't let anyone kid you!
Why is this story just now coming out?  
Could it be because a "certain group of people" exposed them, so now they have to come up with a cover story before it goes viral?
So, who's funding this study?

Quote:In the months before the pandemic, investors ponied up billions of dollars to fund biotechs aimed at commercializing the new science. Some biotech firms are developing drugs and infusions designed to clean up zombie-like cells and metabolic junk that accumulate with age. Others hope to infuse new vigor into flagging cellular components, such as stem cells, or spur the body into beneficial actions by adding obscure hormones or proteins, that decrease as we get older. The NIA, under its director, Richard Hodes, recently announced plans to spend about $100 million over the next five years on basic research aimed at understanding "cellular senescence."

"You have no idea how many people are interested to investing money in longevity," said Nir Barzilai, the founding director of the Institute for Aging Research at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, and the founder of a company aimed at mitochondrial health. "There are billions of dollars."

Where does this lead?

Quote:Will poor young people be coerced into selling their blood to elderly billionaires? Will magical anti-aging pills become the province of the Park Avenue and Hollywood rich, like facelifts, hair plugs and botox injections? Will the rest of us senile peasants be forced to watch them age backwards as we are left to wither and die?

What a crazy question!  tinylaughing 
No, they won't offer it to us "peasants". They will make it so expensive, we won't be able to afford it.
As I'm reading through this article, I can't help but wonder if all those migrants at our border, the children that were brought in without parents, will they be used as lab rats in studies like this?
Why was Biden and Harris so willing to allow young children to stay here all alone and held like sardines in tin containers? They aren't old enough to work or vote, so there has to be something else behind this. 
Knowing what I do about how the elite use children, I fear for their future. 
I've only covered a 1/4 of the article. Please continue here to save space on the board:  Source
(04-07-2021, 10:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've posted about this in my "Rabbit Hole" thread, but I don't think many out there believed it. Now, the MSM is catching up to what I was discussing a couple of years ago: Age reversal using young people's blood.

There is a deeper, darker story to this, but I won't get into that in this thread; the adrenochrome factor. Some of you may know about this already if you've followed my threads. 

Let's see what the scientists are up to now, shall we?

Quote:Earlier this year, Grifols closed on a $146 million-deal to buy Alkahest, a company founded by Stanford University neurologist Tony Wyss-Coray, who, along with Saul Villeda, revealed in scientific papers published in 2011 and 2014 that the blood from young mice had seemingly miraculous restorative effects on the brains of elderly mice. The discovery adds to a hot area of inquiry called geroscience that focuses on identifying beneficial elements of blood that dissipate as we age and others that accumulate and cause damage. In the last six years, Alkahest has identified more than 8,000 proteins in the blood that show potential promise as therapies. Its efforts and those of Grifols have resulted in at least six phase 2 trials completed or underway to treat a wide range of age-related diseases, including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Geroscientists are studying how these diseases relate to human aging.

Quote:The idea that aging and illness go hand and hand is, of course, nothing new. What's new is the newfound confidence of scientists that "aging" can be measured, reverse-engineered and controlled.

Until recently, "people working on diseases did not think that aging was modifiable," says Felipe Sierra, who recently retired as director of the Division of Aging Biology, part of the National Institutes of Health. "That is actually what many medical books say: The main risk factor for cardiovascular disease is aging, but we cannot change aging so let's talk about cholesterol and obesity. For Alzheimer's, aging is the main risk factor—but let's talk about the buildup in the brain of beta-amyloid proteins. Now that is beginning to change."

The "elite" have known about this for centuries, and they've been using the blood from our youth to keep from growing old as fast as they normally would. Don't let anyone kid you!
Why is this story just now coming out?  
Could it be because a "certain group of people" exposed them, so now they have to come up with a cover story before it goes viral?
So, who's funding this study?

Quote:In the months before the pandemic, investors ponied up billions of dollars to fund biotechs aimed at commercializing the new science. Some biotech firms are developing drugs and infusions designed to clean up zombie-like cells and metabolic junk that accumulate with age. Others hope to infuse new vigor into flagging cellular components, such as stem cells, or spur the body into beneficial actions by adding obscure hormones or proteins, that decrease as we get older. The NIA, under its director, Richard Hodes, recently announced plans to spend about $100 million over the next five years on basic research aimed at understanding "cellular senescence."

"You have no idea how many people are interested to investing money in longevity," said Nir Barzilai, the founding director of the Institute for Aging Research at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, and the founder of a company aimed at mitochondrial health. "There are billions of dollars."

Where does this lead?

Quote:Will poor young people be coerced into selling their blood to elderly billionaires? Will magical anti-aging pills become the province of the Park Avenue and Hollywood rich, like facelifts, hair plugs and botox injections? Will the rest of us senile peasants be forced to watch them age backwards as we are left to wither and die?

What a crazy question!  tinylaughing 
No, they won't offer it to us "peasants". They will make it so expensive, we won't be able to afford it.
As I'm reading through this article, I can't help but wonder if all those migrants at our border, the children that were brought in without parents, will they be used as lab rats in studies like this?
Why was Biden and Harris so willing to allow young children to stay here all alone and held like sardines in tin containers? They aren't old enough to work or vote, so there has to be something else behind this. 
Knowing what I do about how the elite use children, I fear for their future. 
I've only covered a 1/4 of the article. Please continue here to save space on the board:  Source

The last thing we need is for these evil bastards to live even longer.
Explanation: Ima just leave this here ...

I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!

Personal Disclosure: It brings new meaning to bloodlines/genelines etc. tinybighuh
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
This is ridiculous. Not your reporting of it, but the very notion that young blood injected into decrepit bodies will somehow rejuvenate them. The rate of aging is governed by telomeres at the ends of genes. Longer telomeres equate to longevity. It's hard-wired in to each individual's genes, not their blood. it looks like if they had been doing this for centuries, someone would have noticed by now that it ain't working.

But then I never gave any rich folks credit for having an overabundance of intelligence.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-07-2021, 10:49 PM)Ninurta Wrote: This is ridiculous. Not your reporting of it, but the very notion that young blood injected into decrepit bodies will somehow rejuvenate them. The rate of aging is governed by telomeres at the ends of genes. Longer telomeres equate to longevity. It's hard-wired in to each individual's genes, not their blood. it looks like if they had been doing this for centuries, someone would have noticed by now that it ain't working.

But then I never gave any rich folks credit for having an overabundance of intelligence.

@"Ninurta" It's just a cover story for their blood-sucking lust for adrenochrome, and a way to make money in the process, as stated below. 

Quote:"You have no idea how many people are interested to investing money in longevity," said Nir Barzilai, the founding director of the Institute for Aging Research at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, and the founder of a company aimed at mitochondrial health. "There are billions of dollars."
(04-07-2021, 10:49 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Ima just leave this here ...

I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!

Personal Disclosure: It brings new meaning to bloodlines/genelines etc. tinybighuh

Nice thread @"OmegaLogos".  I thought I'd seen something about this here before, but couldn't remember who authored it.  
This article was just released today, so I thought it might have something new to add.
makes one wonder now if the story of Elizabeth Bathory has merit.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-07-2021, 11:42 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: makes one wonder now if the story of Elizabeth Bathory has merit.

@"hounddoghowlie", I wasn't familiar with her; had to look her up. 

Sounds like it could be true to me. The elite have been keeping this secret for many years. 

Elizabeth Bathory
(04-07-2021, 11:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"hounddoghowlie", I wasn't familiar with her; had to look her up. 

Sounds like it could be true to me. The elite have been keeping this secret for many years. 

Elizabeth Bathory

i never really put much stock in the part of the bathing in blood to restore her youthful apperance and stop her aging,  reading your thread and you saying
the elite have know/been doing this for years made me think of her.

if true her killing as many as 600/650 is kinda unbelievable, and to have gone on for so long even back then is also.

i guess the bathing didn't work she died when she was 54. or you need to be drinking like drac did did.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-08-2021, 12:12 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 11:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"hounddoghowlie", I wasn't familiar with her; had to look her up. 

Elizabeth Bathory

i never really put much stock in the part of the bathing in blood to restore her youthful apperance and stop her aging,  reading your thread and you saying

if true her killing as many as 600/650 is kinda unbelievable, and to have gone on for so long even back then is also.

i guess the bathing didn't work she died when she was 54. or you need to be drinking like drac did did.

@"hounddoghowlie", yes, it works best to drink it, or shoot it straight into the vein.  I guess absorbing it through the skin was just too slow. 
Happy it didn't work for that evil b*tch.
(04-07-2021, 11:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 10:49 PM)Ninurta Wrote: This is ridiculous. Not your reporting of it, but the very notion that young blood injected into decrepit bodies will somehow rejuvenate them. The rate of aging is governed by telomeres at the ends of genes. Longer telomeres equate to longevity. It's hard-wired in to each individual's genes, not their blood. it looks like if they had been doing this for centuries, someone would have noticed by now that it ain't working.

@"Ninurta" It's just a cover story for their blood-sucking lust for adrenochrome, and a way to make money in the process, as stated below. 

Quote:"You have no idea how many people are interested to investing money in longevity," said Nir Barzilai, the founding director of the Institute for Aging Research at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, and the founder of a company aimed at mitochondrial health. "There are billions of dollars."

Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through to get adrenochrome. It's a lot easier to synthesize by simply oxidizing adrenaline with silver oxide than it is to to chip through a skull and root around in the mess to try to find an adrenal gland. It's also toxic, not just to the donor, but to the reviever as well.

If that is what rich folks are up to, why are they trying to involve blood at all? The only blood involved is what gets on your hands rooting around inside a skull to try to find an adrenal gland. if they want adrenochrome, they can pay someone to make it a lot cheaper than trying to get enough of it out of a few bodies.

They won't stay rich long by wasting money like that, and then longevity won't be so appealing to them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-08-2021, 12:40 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Elizabeth Bathory

@"hounddoghowlie", yes, it works best to drink it, or shoot it straight into the vein.  I guess absorbing it through the skin was just too slow. 

Rubbish. It won't work at all by either drinking blood or injecting foreign blood. It won't work at all with blood - that's not where human longevity resides. Anybody trying that is nuts, and endangering their life by injecting foreign blood anyhow. If that is what they are doing, I don't know how so many have managed to survive.

There is a reason dog tags have a blood type on it, and some soldiers bolster that by writing their blood type on the heel of their boot. If they get injured, they don't want to compound the injury with death by taking in the wrong blood type. You can't just inject random blood into yourself and expect to survive.

The "creep" factor on this is pretty high. 

Bunch of vampires.
(04-08-2021, 01:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 12:40 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Elizabeth Bathory

Rubbish. It won't work at all by either drinking blood or injecting foreign blood. It won't work at all with blood - that's not where human longevity resides. Anybody trying that is nuts, and endangering their life by injecting foreign blood anyhow. If that is what they are doing, I don't know how so many have managed to survive.

There is a reason dog tags have a blood type on it, and some soldiers bolster that by writing their blood type on the heel of their boot. If they get injured, they don't want to compound the injury with death by taking in the wrong blood type. You can't just inject random blood into yourself and expect to survive.

@"Ninurta", tell that to the Satanists. Apparently, they don't know.  tinysurprised
(04-08-2021, 01:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Rubbish. It won't work at all by either drinking blood or injecting foreign blood. It won't work at all with blood - that's not where human longevity resides. Anybody trying that is nuts, and endangering their life by injecting foreign blood anyhow. If that is what they are doing, I don't know how so many have managed to survive.

@"Ninurta", tell that to the Satanists. Apparently, they don't know.  tinysurprised

Apparently not. I'm just wondering why I'm not tripping over all the dead Satanist bodies laying around.

(04-08-2021, 01:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 11:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through to get adrenochrome. It's a lot easier to synthesize by simply oxidizing adrenaline with silver oxide than it is to to chip through a skull and root around in the mess to try to find an adrenal gland. It's also toxic, not just to the donor, but to the reviever as well.

If that is what rich folks are up to, why are they trying to involve blood at all? The only blood involved is what gets on your hands rooting around inside a skull to try to find an adrenal gland. if they want adrenochrome, they can pay someone to make it a lot cheaper than trying to get enough of it out of a few bodies.

They won't stay rich long by wasting money like that, and then longevity won't be so appealing to them.

Well, one possible answer to "why" is that they are depraved and sadistic.  It's not always only about money.
I know very little about blood chemistry, there are two things I know about blood.

1. I have had more than one blood transfer and that blood must of come from some very old farts because it did not make me younger.
2. I believe I would get very upset if I were to see a lot of blood on the ground, if it were mine.
And that is about all I know about blood
(04-08-2021, 02:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Rubbish. It won't work at all by either drinking blood or injecting foreign blood. It won't work at all with blood - that's not where human longevity resides. Anybody trying that is nuts, and endangering their life by injecting foreign blood anyhow. If that is what they are doing, I don't know how so many have managed to survive.

Apparently not. I'm just wondering why I'm not tripping over all the dead Satanist bodies laying around.

Answer deleted.