Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Your Main Stream News
Also - it is the most racist thing I have ever heard to claim that darker skinned folks do not possess the mental capacity to be able to get an ID card, as all of us must do. I lived in the ghetto for a fair long while. NEVER did I ever run into anyone there (other than myself) who did not have an ID. You have to have an ID to apply for any government service at all, and ghettos are replete with government services. It's the Democrats way of feeding their sheep. If someone can not get an ID, they aren't bright enough to vote, either. Even when I was "undocumented", I COULD get an ID - I just didn't want one, for my own reasons.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-02-2021, 10:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Also - it is the most racist thing I have ever heard to claim that darker skinned folks do not possess the mental capacity to be able to get an ID card, as all of us must do. I lived in the ghetto for a fair long while. NEVER did I ever run into anyone there (other than myself) who did not have an ID. You have to have an ID to apply for any government service at all, and ghettos are replete with government services. It's the Democrats way of feeding their sheep. If someone can not get an ID, they aren't bright enough to vote, either. Even when I was "undocumented", I COULD get an ID - I just didn't want one, for my own reasons.

@"Ninurta", while the media and demonRats are trying to sell the narrative that ID makes it harder for minorities to vote, that's not their true reason at all. 
Illegals can't get citizen ID cards, so they won't be able to vote if it becomes a law. That's all that's behind their whining.
Today's news covers the George Floyd trial with some information that could be new to you. 
Also covered is the election audits, and more. 

This video is from Woke Societies' show from Friday. It took longer than I expected to see it on BitChute, but finally...

This is packed full of topics you all should hear to stay up to date. Scott is one of my favorite content creators. 

Quote:www.bitchute.com/video/I3agBoldjBGn/
Find many videos of current events on this one page: https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021/04/...22nd-2021/
Independent Television Network, the rival of the BBC are showing their hand to desperately get those
ratings! It seems that scare-mongering is a viable option to use when discussing climate-change, but
the trick is have Boy In A Dress do your Photoshop trickery!!

smallroflmao smallroflmao

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I hope this is the right link to the show from today because Scott really shared some great information that everyone should hear. Most of it is about Bill Gates and the vaccine. 

Please watch now because this replay will only stay up for a few days. 

https://dlive.tv/p/wokesocieties+pmWwc6rGR
Great show today from Scott on Woke Societies.  Jump to the 34 mark to listen to the connections of people involved in the pipeline scare. 

https://web-storage.pilled.net/live/79aa...2/live.mp4
Your current news topics updates by RedPill78:

https://redpill78news.com/new-evidence-i...ets-worse/
The Table of Titans show was great last night. RDoc came on and dropped some news nuggets you won't hear on the main stream channels. All the current events are covered, so grab a drink and learn what you would have missed had you not taken time to listen. 

Instructions for desktop:
On the left side of the screen, scroll down until you come to Table of Titans. Click on that, and then under the video (once it comes up on screen), click on the show titled, Eye's of The Storm.    

Enjoy!  The Fox Hole
The Biden Administration is asking people to turn their family members and friends in that they believe have become radicalized, which means, people who have different ideas to the DemocRats.

Listen to this!   

Woke Societies (Scott) did an excellent show yesterday. I hope you will take time to watch. I can't possibly tell you what he covered as well as he did. 
Start at the 20:00 minute mark for this first important topic. It has to do with parapsychology, remote viewing, telepathy, etc., and how it's being used in our military to spy on our enemies. It's quite fascinating. 

The next topic is about the thread posted by Duane Cates. He goes over the defector from China that has turned over all the secrets from the CCP to our DNI. THEY HAVE IT ALL. 
This gives me hope for our future. If anything can take down the Cabal, this would be it. 

I was going to wait until this came out on BitChute, Rumble, or another video platform, but that could take days. 
Go to FoxHole.app and scroll down the left menu of shows. Choose "WokeSocieties", then at the bottom of the screen, choose the show dated 6-22-21, What is project gateway?  Slide over to the 20 minute mark to where this discussion starts. 
Listen to the podcast first so you know what's being discussed:  https://thefoxhole.app/#/home

Here is a report that can be downloaded to your files discussed in the first topic:  
The Memory Hole - Gateway Experience

Here is the thread by Duane Cates that discusses Dong's story.

Dong Jingwei Link

Quote:The Defector's name is Dong Jingwei (董经纬) who isn't just "a" Top Internal Security Official for the Guoanbu, the CCP's Ministry of State Security (MSS) apparently he was THE Chief of that Agency & therefore China's #1 "Spy-Catcher."

This is the highest ranking Official ever to defect from the CCP & it's claimed he brought "terabytes" of Data with him that are devastating to the CCP & it's ongoing US & Worldwide Operations I've called a GLOBAL CRIME SPREE.
(06-23-2021, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Woke Societies (Scott) did an excellent show yesterday. I hope you will take time to watch. I can't possibly tell you what he covered as well as he did. 
Start at the 20:00 minute mark for this first important topic. It has to do with parapsychology, remote viewing, telepathy, etc., and how it's being used in our military to spy on our enemies. It's quite fascinating. 

The next topic is about the thread posted by Duane Cates. He goes over the defector from China that has turned over all the secrets from the CCP to our DNI. THEY HAVE IT ALL. 
This gives me hope for our future. If anything can take down the Cabal, this would be it. 

I was going to wait until this came out on BitChute, Rumble, or another video platform, but that could take days. 
Go to FoxHole.app and scroll down the left menu of shows. Choose "WokeSocieties", then at the bottom of the screen, choose the show dated 6-22-21, What is project gateway?  Slide over to the 20 minute mark to where this discussion starts. 
Listen to the podcast first so you know what's being discussed:  https://thefoxhole.app/#/home

Here is a report that can be downloaded to your files discussed in the first topic:  
The Memory Hole - Gateway Experience

Here is the thread by Duane Cates that discusses Dong's story.

Dong Jingwei Link

Quote:The Defector's name is Dong Jingwei (董经纬) who isn't just "a" Top Internal Security Official for the Guoanbu, the CCP's Ministry of State Security (MSS) apparently he was THE Chief of that Agency & therefore China's #1 "Spy-Catcher."

This is the highest ranking Official ever to defect from the CCP & it's claimed he brought "terabytes" of Data with him that are devastating to the CCP & it's ongoing US & Worldwide Operations I've called a GLOBAL CRIME SPREE.

Sorry I don't know him, he must have been after My Time in the MSS, but I'm sure I would have heard of him through my contacts I still have.
Strange, and he is still alive and breathing, not like the CCP to allow that.
I'm just saying, sounds a lot like a Plant, NOW that is something the CCP would do, also I need o know, did he extract from China his Entire Family? Ifnot, I would not assume they would be alive today.
Yes, I Do Understand The Workings Of the CCP & MSS VERY Well!
I'll have to do more of an investigation into this with some old friends still in the Know *you might say*.

If you don't see a reply from me here, then I found nothing to substantiate this one way or the other.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-17-2021, 09:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Biden Administration is asking people to turn their family members and friends in that they believe have become radicalized, which means, people who have different ideas to the DemocRats.

Listen to this!   

just like see something say something, no telling how many people are on a list now because somebody didn't like them and used that on them.

this is gonna be the same if not worse. choose who you speak to wisely.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(06-23-2021, 06:05 PM)guohua Wrote: Sorry I don't know him, he must have been after My Time in the MSS, but I'm sure I would have heard of him through my contacts I still have.
Strange, and he is still alive and breathing, not like the CCP to allow that.
I'm just saying, sounds a lot like a Plant, NOW that is something the CCP would do, also I need o know, did he extract from China his Entire Family? Ifnot, I would not assume they would be alive today.
Yes, I Do Understand The Workings Of the CCP & MSS VERY Well!
I'll have to do more of an investigation into this with some old friends still in the Know *you might say*.

If you don't see a reply from me here, then I found nothing to substantiate this one way or the other.

@"guohua",  according to the story, his family was already over here. He used that as the reason to come to the U.S. It's all in the link I posted. There is also a video at the bottom of the thread I linked that talks about it.

Please keep us updated with any news you learn.
(06-23-2021, 06:23 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 09:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Biden Administration is asking people to turn their family members and friends in that they believe have become radicalized, which means, people who have different ideas to the DemocRats.

Listen to this!   

just like see something say something, no telling how many people are on a list now because somebody didn't like them and used that on them.

this is gonna be the same if not worse. choose who you speak to wisely.

You know, a thinking man could use that against them, to spark off a young war... a story in which THEY show up as the bad guys...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’