Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse
[Image: Ballot_boxes.jpg]

Well, well, well!  Looky what a maintenance worker found in Franklin County, OH last week!
Thousands upon thousands of votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidatesThey were discovered by accident when a maintenance worker entered a storage building that is hardly ever entered.

But, wait!  The election in OH hasn't even taken place yet!   tinybighuh

Will Hillary's deceitful ways ever end?  No! And if she is elected, expect more things like this to take place. Anything for her to get her way!

Quote:According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democratcandidates.

“No one really goes in this building.  It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.
So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate.  What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

[Image: BALLOT.jpg]

Quote:Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state.  However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

[Image: ballotx.jpg]

Quote:It is important to note that the above replica coincides with a ballot that a Franklin County voter would cast at the polling place on Election Day, meaning the Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th.

Ohio, a perennial swing state in the presidential election, has been a challenge for Clinton and her Democrat counterparts in 2016.  Many national Democrat groups have pulled funding from the state entirely, in order to redirect it to places in which they are doing better.

Clinton herself has spent less time in Ohio, and spent less money, in recent weeks as it has appeared that Trump will carry the crucial state.

With this find, however, it now appears that Clinton and the Democrat Party planned on stealing the state on Election Day, making any campaigning there now a waste of time.

This story is still developing, and CTN will bring you more when we have it.

Source

"CTN will bring you more when we have it".   I'm sure there will be more.  We can probably hold our breath and survive as we wait for the next evil deed to be brought to light. tinysure
Crikey! I'll be surprised if this is ever shown on mainstream media!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Reminds me of the Scottish Independence Referendum...
Photos of Piles of YES votes "resting" on the counting tables for NO votes.
yeah.... just "resting" there.. must have been tired?

Feckin' corrupt criminals the lot of them...

minusculebonker
Once a crook always a crook.

Would not surprise me one bit.

The system is rigged and I believe that it has been for decades now.

TPTB chooses their next head puppet that'll serve their interests, not yours.

All roads lead to Rome.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Quote:TPTB chooses their next head puppet that'll serve their interests, not yours.

BINGO!!

Yep, and it doesn't matter which party they belong too either, despite what many believe.

Two teams, but they dance to the same "masters".
It's only an illusion, the 2 party system.
One way to keep the people divided tho.

Hillary is a D.C. player, therefore TPTB want her.
Trump is an outsider, a wild card.....never will have a chance with this rigged system.

He has more voters turn out for him at the rallies -- by the thousands -- than Hillary.
Yet they always show Hillary in the lead at the polls, when they poll the 600-1500 people.

My main concern at the moment is National Security and Hillary just doesn't cut it with me.
 Not by a long shot!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

And here we go...

'Election board: Article alleging voter fraud is fake'

'Franklin County elections officlals are urging voters not to believe everything they read.

An article posted on the Christian Times website stated that a Columbus electrical
worker found a dozen sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of ballots for the
Nov. 8 election.

The ballots contained votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates,
the report stated.

The Board of Elections investigated, and said it was fake.
Officials found that the photo of the ballot boxes had been stolen from an unrelated article
in the Birmingham Post in Birmingham, England about elections there.

Officials said the only ballots that have been printed and mailed are those for the military
and citizens who live outside the United States. Early voting begins Oct. 12.

A visit to the article immediately brings up an anti-Clinton advertisement...'
SOURCE:

Other Source:
Global Research:

I cut & Pasted in the above text from the website and also left in the spelling mistake.
(Officials doesn't have an 'L' where they put it!)
One may ask what Journalist diligence means!

So the images of the chap in the truck is from Birmingham, UK. Does that mean there's
no ballot rigging?

The image of piled-up yellow boxes is from Wikipedia... does that mean there's no
ballot rigging?
Thanks @"BIAD".  

I think I will take their advice and not believe ANYTHING I read regarding politics from now on.  The political arena is so corrupt at this point, you just never know what's true and what isn't. 
I do believe most of the stories about Hillary though.  I know she is a criminal and the Cabal's puppet, but what about Trump?
I've also heard that he belongs to a different faction of the Cabal than Hillary.  Both are guilty of working for MY enemy... the enemy of the people.
We are screwed, whomever wins. It will just be different paths used to take us down... that's the only difference. tinyshocked
Per BIAD's article....

Quote: Franklin County elections officlals are urging voters not to believe everything they read.

Um, doesn't that include this article as well,  stating that the other one was fake???? minusculethinking
Just saying.....

It says not to believe everything one reads.
Yet they want us to believe them? (smirk)

Oh the irony!

Quote:A visit to the article immediately brings up an anti-Clinton advertisement.

Um, a visit to the Huffington Post/Guardian and half of the media bring up anti-Trump advertisement.

You're gonna have to do better than that I'm afraid. sigh.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-05-2016, 03:19 AM)senona Wrote: Um, a visit to the Huffington Post/Guardian and half of the media bring up anti-Trump advertisement.

You're gonna have to do better than that I'm afraid. sigh.

Yeah, I saw that! I'm just slightly disappointed that the mainstream media are
only playing catch-up on their damage control antics. If Hillary sees the media
as an ally, then she's going to find herself dealing with a bunch of half-wits that
will never truly have her back!

Their only need is to be fed and told what to feed on.
(10-04-2016, 04:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think I will take their advice and not believe ANYTHING I read regarding politics from now on.  The political arena is so corrupt at this point, you just never know what's true and what isn't. 
I do believe most of the stories about Hillary though.  I know she is a criminal and the Cabal's puppet, but what about Trump?
I've also heard that he belongs to a different faction of the Cabal than Hillary.  Both are guilty of working for MY enemy... the enemy of the people.
We are screwed, whomever wins. It will just be different paths used to take us down... that's the only difference. tinyshocked

I can't blame you for that, Mystic!

If you feel the need to vote -and please forgive me, because I'm not a citizen of the
US, so my advice may mean little here, but I would suggest Trump.

Neither candidate is really worthy for the seat of President, it's just what you're
stuck with.

One is a businessman that deals in dollar and cents, He's the sort of bombastic
person who'd leave the nuances and subtleties of diplomacy to others. This isn't
a big stretch as there is already the machinery in place for this to happen.

Some of the things Trump says may seem ludicrous -and they are, at face value.
But the United States -just like many other countries around the world, always seem
to rally together when they find a potential leader who wants to make things better
again.

That doesn't mean Donald Trump is lying, no... it just means he's using the lowest
common denominator to attract votes. Considering all the conservative bullsh*t
that both parties dare issue these days, Trump doesn't need to find a new specific
bell to ring for all the woes of the country.

'Let's Make America Great Again' is a clarion to all without getting bogged down
with the 'how's' and the 'how much will this cost me' queries.

He's trying to appeal to the working-class and the hypocrisy of a multi-millionaire
assuring the average person that he's the guy for them is neutered because most
people accept that money isn't everything. Surely, a country based on the belief that
anyone can make it if they try hard enough, can celebrate someone who did?!
Even the hairstyle!

When it comes to business-savvy-produced wealth, it's a self-induced salve to
accept that a person of means can aspire to bring his abilities to the political forums.
This acceptance also saves us from envy!

Hillary Clinton is a different type of animal, but with similar stripes.
Her currency is power and the wielding of it.
Have you ever noticed that the guy to picks up trash of the street gets paid less
than the person who gets up on a podium and reads from a script?

Why...? Seriously, why? What one person can do, another can do.
But then it's explained to you that one task is more important than the other and
it's always the people who are in the same category as the well-groomed person
on stage, that tell you this.
And it's always the same, more pay to the guy doing less physical labour.

Take a look at the damage to Native Americans that the uranium mines have done
in parts of New Mexico, you'll not find anyone in a three-piece suit there!
The rules.

Hillary wants to manipulate the structure of power for means that are many.
This isn't about 'fiddling the books' and walking away with a few million dollars, it's
about changing the way America operates on the world stage.

If you could get someone in the White House that could delicately alter the way that
other countries are currently perceived and assist -unknowingly, I'll wager, in putting
into place strategies that will position other countries into a different perception
twenty years from now, what would you give for that?

This might seem light and have no real effect at this point, but the game of power
is a slow one and many miss the consequences of small moves on the board.
My own British history can attest to this!

Let's face it, Trump is berated for his tax payments... big deal! The taxing structure
in place for those wealthy people (not the trash-collector, remember!) is there because
wealthy people put them there.

Donald Trump can turn a buck anywhere and the White House isn't really the best
place to sell his hair-brained products.

But I suppose what product would sell well from that position...? and for the answer to
that, I'd say Hillary would be the best person to ask. She deals in secrets.

I'm not attempting to convince you either way, Mystic, it's just out of this bad-bunch,
one of them is VERY dangerous!!
Thanks @"BIAD".   I had already made up my mind about Hillary long ago, so if I do vote, it will either be for Trump, or the person in the Independent slot. But, I suppose I should vote for Trump just to stick one more dagger in Hillary's side to prevent her from winning.
(10-05-2016, 05:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @"BIAD".   I had already made up my mind about Hillary long ago, so if I do vote, it will either be for Trump, or the person in the Independent slot. But, I suppose I should vote for Trump just to stick one more dagger in Hillary's side to prevent her from winning.

As Rickymouse's wife suggested, pick the best V.P., being as both Trump and Hillary are old, they would be the ones taking over if gawd forbid, something were to happen to them.

So if that is the case, hands down I have to go with Pence.

Hillary clearly picked a "yes man" for her V.P. pick.
Caine I do not care for at all, period.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'