Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Red-Faced Media & The DC Attacker.
Oh how they came racing in with expressions of 'red-neck' and 'right-wing white supremacist'. A grinning media
with a narrative that would endure a few weeks -at least.

Then reality stepped off the bus and waved 'Hi'! Then the MSM hand reached for the volume button and began
to turn down the set-up of pretence outrage. "I know we'll make him a loony"

Quote:Capitol Attack Suspect Ranted About the ‘End Times’ Before Allegedly Ramming Officers

'Two weeks before he allegedly rammed his car into two police officers guarding the U.S. Capitol, killing one of them,
Noah Green posted an article on his Facebook page titled, “Lull Before the Storm.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9222]
The 'incident' and Noah Green.

“An Intro to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his divine warning to us all during these last days of our world as we
know it. Satan’s rule over us is up,” the 25-year-old’s apocalyptic post said, linking to an article from Final Call, the
official newspaper of the Nation of Islam.

Green’s social media posts suggest he was spiraling in the lead up to the attack on Friday.
On the eve of his alleged assault, his brother, Brendan Green, told The Washington Post, he sent a worrying text after
leaving the apartment where they lived together.

“I’m sorry but I’m just going to go and live and be homeless. Thank you for everything that you’ve done. I looked up to you
when I was a kid. You inspired me a lot,” the text reportedly read. That message—and the deadly attack that occurred
less than 24 hours later—capped off a period that was riddled with red flags.

Green’s social media posts described searching for “a spiritual journey” within the Nation of Islam, a religious Muslim
sect that the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies as a hate group for its “bizarre theology of innate black superiority
over whites” and “deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-gay rhetoric.”

Nothing indicated a clear motive for targeting the police, nor the U.S. Capitol building located hours from the stretch of
Virginia he had recently called home. But as congressional staff grabbed lunch on Friday, Green allegedly rammed his
dark blue sedan into two officers guarding a barricade on a road outside the Capitol.

He then jumped out of the car and lunged at officers with a knife, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman said,
prompting them to fatally shoot him. A senior law enforcement official confirmed to The Daily Beast that Green was
the suspect, though he has not yet been officially identified by police.

One Capitol Police officer, William “Billy” Evans, died, and a second officer was left hospitalized.
He was said to be in stable condition late Friday.

Pittman said the suspect was not known to Capitol Police before the attack and there was no indication
of “any nexus” to members of Congress. She also said there was no ongoing threat and the suspect didn’t
yell anything before being shot.

She said that, while an investigation into motive was ongoing, it did not appear to be “terrorism-related.”
With the motive still a mystery, further insight into what led to such an attack was found in a series of social media posts
the 25-year-old made in the weeks leading up to the incident. In two lengthy March 17 posts on Green’s Facebook profile,
which was taken down shortly after the incident, Green wrote about his recent struggles, and said it was a “major goal”
to meet Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

There was no immediate indication that Friday’s attack was religiously motivated, and the Nation of Islam’s Virginia branch
and D.C. headquarters did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Green also acknowledged suffering unspecified
setbacks in his life recently.

“To be honest these past few years have been tough, and these past few months have been tougher,” Green wrote in the
March 17 post.

“I have been tried with some of the biggest, unimaginable tests in my life.
I am currently now unemployed after I left my job partly due to afflictions, but ultimately,
in search of a spiritual journey.”

Despite the lack of a job, he posted an image of a certificate that said he’d donated $1,085 to the Nation of Islam as a “Saviours’
Day 2021” gift. Green’s brother, Brendan, told the Post that Noah had become paranoid in 2019 and accused football teammates
of drugging him with Xanax.

He moved out to his own apartment and then abruptly moved to Indianapolis, where he believed there were intruders
getting into his apartment. It was around that time that Brendan said he flew out to see his brother and realized his “mind didn’t seem
right.”

More recently, his brother said, Green up and moved to Botswana and suggested he had tried to take his own life by jumping in front
of a car. After he returned home, Noah Green appeared to view the Nation of Islam as a way to keep himself anchored.

In his most recent social media posts, Green wrote that he had been faced with “fear, hunger, loss of wealth, and diminution of fruit”
in recent months, and was being sustained by faith “centered on the belief of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Jesus, the
Messiah.”
He also alluded to more mainstream trappings of young adulthood. He posted that he had graduated with distinction, landed a good
job out of college, and pursued a graduate degree “despite not growing up in the best of circumstances.”

Green played football in high school, and a bio from Christopher Newport University said he was born in Fairlea, West Virginia, and
has seven brothers and two sisters. Calls to his siblings and parents went unanswered on Friday.
Public records show he enrolled in a graduate course at Florida State University this year, after majoring in marketing at Glenville State
College.

In the Christopher Newport bio, he said his dream vacation spot was Jamaica and the person he’d most like to meet was Malcolm X.
“He was always super sweet to me and all of his friends loved him, we were all sad to see him leave Glenville,” Alaina Funk, a friend
of the suspect, told The Daily Beast.

At one point, Green wrote, perhaps alluding to the alleged incident in 2019, he experienced an “array of concerning symptoms” that
he believed were “side effects of drugs I was intaking unknowingly.”
He also said he was on track to go into business, but his path was “thwarted.”

It was unclear from his Facebook page how recently he became involved with Nation of Islam. Older posts centered around football
and college rather than religion. His grandmother, who died in 2019 from a long illness, was Baptist, her obituary said.
But, by March, Green’s posts appeared to be consumed by religious warnings about the end days.

“I encourage everyone to study Revelations, study the signs of the end times, study who the beast is, study who the anti-Christ is,
study who the false prophet is, and study the created images during those times. The Minister is here to save me and the rest of
humanity, even if it means facing death,” he wrote on March 17, before ominously ending the post with, “We have a little time.”

Court records in Indiana, where he was once listed as living at an Indianapolis address, show that he sought to change his name
recently. In December 2020, he filed a petition to legally change his name to Noah Zaeem Muhammad.
But after he failed to show up for a hearing earlier this week and the court apparently did not hear from him, the matter was
dismissed and the case declared “closed.”...'
Archived Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote: Noah Green appeared to view the Nation of Islam as a way to keep himself anchored.

Quote:In December 2020, he filed a petition to legally change his name to Noah Zaeem Muhammad.

But we can't call it a terrorist attack!  

Too bad he wasn't white so the media would have something to keep the busy for the next 2 months talking about this "white supremacist" who tried to attack the Capitol AGAIN.  

I bet all the news reporters about cried when they learned he was black... and a Muslim at that.   tinylaughing
First of all, Nation of Islam are not really Muslims just because they have "Islam" in their name. Actual Muslims do not recognize them as Islamic, because they aren't, but have no compunctions about using Nation of Islam "Black Muslims" as tools to further their cause. For example, Muammar Gadhaffi tried to enlist them in to his campaign of terror in the early 80's, around the same time as the Gulf of Sidra War Games, when we shot some of his jets down over the Gulf of Sidra and shot a missile down his chimney and up his family's ass. Gadhaffi had a grand plan to foment unrest in the US by employing Nation of Islam people who were already in place here to get it done, but even Gadhaffi didn't believe them to be Muslims.

Instead, the Nation of Islam is a racist organization of Black Supremacists, comparable to being the Black version of the White KKK. They hide behind a thin veneer of religiosity, just as the KKK does, while promoting racist and supremacist ideals. But, when you dig into their "religious" ideas, you find that those are in direct opposition to Islam. They mainly center around the deification of Elijah Muhammad, and now Farrakhan too. Promote them past Sainthood (do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars) and right up to god status. In other words, Nation of Islam is a racist vehicle whose intent is to merely deify Elijah Mohammed and Lewis Farrakhan, not any real religion at all, much less Islamic. They've just co-opted the name into their title to try to gain some sort of legitimacy.

Christopher Newport College is very familiar to me. It's where my first wife got her bachelors Degree in Psychology before we moved to NC so she could pursue her masters and PhD at the University of North Carolina. I've walked all over that campus, and at one time was very familiar with most of the staff, especially the Psych staff, and many of the students of those days. They had a great library there. One of the professors there told my first wife that he itched for the day he could educate our children, but sadly for him, that day will never come, as we divorced in 1993, without any kids to complicate the divorce.

I remember the Nation of Islam paper-hawkers standing on traffic islands at intersections in Newport News, wearing their suits and ties in imitation of Malcolm X, and just waiting for a traffic light to stop poor unsuspecting motorists so they could try to hawk their news rag "The Final Call" to a captive audience for a dollar a copy. I believe some of them were in attendance at an after hours late-night back-room planning meeting of the CPUSA that was planning some sort of mischief at a Pathfinder Bookstore directly across Jefferson Avenue from my humble abode when it got raided by a SWAT team late one night, about 1 am.

Newport News is also where a Black guy once told me that there was nothing they wouldn't at least attempt if I asked them to, because they knew I wouldn't ask them to do anything I wasn't willing to do myself, or anything that was impossible to do. Folks there were aching for leadership and direction. Apparently Lewis Farrakhan was more than willing to step up to the plate, with predictable results given the sort of "theology" he promotes.

Anything connected to Nation of Islam is, by definition, "terroristic" as well as "racist".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I get all kinds of giggles every time I hear them blame attacks on Asians on "white supremacists". Apparently these MSM reporters have never actually met a "white supremacist" and are extremely confused about skin color.

I grew up in what used to be called "The Most Racist Town in America", dubbed so by all the talk shows of the 80s and 90s and guess what? Nobody attacked Asian people. I grew up with a Chinese doctor and eating Asian foods, went to school with Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Cambodian kids. I never witnessed ANYONE act ugly to anybody of Asian descent for any reason other than them being an asshole. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-04-2021, 11:57 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I get all kinds of giggles every time I hear them blame attacks on Asians on "white supremacists". Apparently these MSM reporters have never actually met a "white supremacist" and are extremely confused about skin color.

I grew up in what used to be called "The Most Racist Town in America", dubbed so by all the talk shows of the 80s and 90s and guess what? Nobody attacked Asian people. I grew up with a Chinese doctor and eating Asian foods, went to school with Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Cambodian kids. I never witnessed ANYONE act ugly to anybody of Asian descent for any reason other than them being an asshole. 

Us assholes need to get organized and become established as a separate race so we can go out and start a bunch of shit. Start an assoholes movement like "Assholes Matter" or "Anti-Anus", have toilet paper protests and throw feces all over town. We can probably start in LA and be welcomed with open arms and then go global.
My calves always hurt keeping up with Ninurta!

Quote:Suspect in Capitol attack appears to have been a follower of Louis Farrakhan.

'The suspect in the death of a Capitol Police officer described himself on Facebook as a follower of Louis Farrakhan,
the leader of the Nation of Islam, who has repeatedly promoted anti-Semitism.

The suspect, Noah R. Green, 25, was identified by two law enforcement officials and a congressional official.
He was from Indiana and died after being shot by the Capitol Police.

On Facebook, Mr. Green had posted speeches and articles written by Mr. Farrakhan and Elijah Muhammad, who led
the Nation of Islam from 1934 to 1975, that discussed the decline of America. Two law enforcement officials confirmed
that the Facebook page, which was taken down on Friday, had belonged to Mr. Green.

Mr. Green posted on Facebook about his personal struggles, especially during the pandemic.
“To be honest, these past few years have been tough, and these past few months have been tougher,” he wrote.
“I have been tried with some of the biggest, unimaginable tests in my life. I am currently now unemployed,
after I left my job, partly due to afflictions.”

He also spoke on Facebook about the “end times” and the anti-Christ. On March 17, he posted a photo of a donation he
had made to the Norfolk, Va., chapter of the Nation of Islam, along with a video of a Farrakhan speech titled
“The Divine Destruction of America.”

Later that day, he encouraged his friends to join him in studying the teachings of Mr. Farrakhan and Mr. Muhammad.
Mr. Green was born in West Virginia, attended high school in Virginia, then enrolled in Glenville State College where
he played football before transferring to Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Va.

He played defensive back on the Christopher Newport football team and graduated in 2019 with a degree in finance.
In December 2020, he petitioned to change his name to Noah Zaeem Muhammad but failed to appear at his hearing
in Indianapolis last Tuesday.
The Nation of Islam is a Black nationalist movement that has advocated African-American self-sufficiency...'

NYTimes:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.