Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
Second dose effects... I had the second vaccination of Moderna yesterday around noon. After an hour or so, a sore shoulder on the outside, and sleepyness. A slight creep of soreness up my neck on that side. not much, but present. That is all. If something happens, it shouldn't take long now. I'll update as the next couple days go by.
(03-25-2021, 03:34 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Second dose effects... I had the second vaccination of Moderna yesterday around noon. After an hour or so, a sore shoulder on the outside, and sleepyness. A slight creep of soreness up my neck on that side. not much, but present. That is all. If something happens, it shouldn't take long now. I'll update as the next couple days go by.

It is serendipitous that yours is the first post that I saw when I checked in, and that I checked in today.

Be very careful with your reported symptoms. I had a similar reaction to a vaccine way back around 2012. It started with a soreness in my left shoulder where I received the injection, that soreness moved up my neck, and I slowly lost the use of my left arm. My upper arm and neck swelled until I looked like the "Incredible Hulk".

It tool about six weeks before I had normal function back to my left arm, and the VA doctor flagged my chart warning that I should not receive vaccinations at anytime again.

I pray your reaction will not be as extreme mine, but if your symptoms progress, then please err on the side of caution, and get it checked out before it gets too bad.

Good luck.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(03-25-2021, 04:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Be very careful with your reported symptoms. I had a similar reaction to a vaccine way back around 2012. It started with a soreness in my left shoulder where I received the injection, that soreness moved up my neck, and I slowly lost the use of my left arm. My upper arm and neck swelled until I looked like the "Incredible Hulk".

It tool about six weeks before I had normal function back to my left arm, and the VA doctor flagged my chart warning that I should not receive vaccinations at anytime again.

I pray your reaction will not be as extreme mine, but if your symptoms progress, then please err on the side of caution, and get it checked out before it gets too bad.

Good luck.

But what can they actually do to help once it gets to that point?  Steroids?

I'm really sorry you went through that.  The only silver lining may be that it might help spare you if they decide to make it mandatory.   If anyone should be able to get an exemption, you should be able to do so with that documented experience.

Yesterday was a super drag.  Had to tell three separate healthcare providers that I wasn't getting the vaccine.   Mentioning the Post Transplant letter pretty much shut them up, but had to close one down with, "There is no way on earth I am getting an experimental vaccine."  I really, really hope I don't have to put up with this every time I see a provider, but I fear that may be the case.   Super stressful.   I don't like conflict.  I expected to have to deal with physicians but man.  The nurses and techs too?   tinysure tinyshocked

I suppose getting this t-shirt would alienate too many people right off the bat?

https://www.amazon.com/Fuck-your-Vaccine...561&sr=8-8
Aaaaaw, last night, miserable. Sweats, fever, painful joints and inability to urinate easily. Also a constipation that was painful. Seem'd like time was going half speed. Took forever to arrive at this morning. The 'sort'a' headache is still with me. Neuropathy increased by double.

All in all, I feel like hammered shit. One good thing, last night put on a spectacular thunder and lightning show along with brief downpours, so there's that ..lol

If this an indicator of the vaccine working by bringing so much chaos to my system.... then it must be VERY efficient....gosh dammm ugggggg A shower and coffee are in order, just maybe it will fade some
OK an hour later, some coffee and Tylenol down, I feel back with the living. Going to try to go outside and pick up trash thrown from cars on the road here on the  700' of estate frontage. Then I'm sure another nap. .....lots of sleepiness goes with this
(03-26-2021, 01:02 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Aaaaaw, last night, miserable. Sweats, fever, painful joints and inability to urinate easily. Also a constipation that was painful. Seem'd like time was going half speed. Took forever to arrive at this morning. The 'sort'a' headache is still with me. Neuropathy increased by double.

All in all, I feel like hammered shit. One good thing, last night put on a spectacular thunder and lightning show along with brief downpours, so there's that ..lol

If this an indicator of the vaccine working by bringing so much chaos to my system.... then it must be VERY efficient....gosh dammm ugggggg A shower and coffee are in order, just maybe it will fade some

I'm sorry you're going through this, and I hope it gets much better through the day.....that you can sleep well tonight.

ETA: glad to hear something helped!
(03-26-2021, 10:17 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 04:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: But what can they actually do to help once it gets to that point?  Steroids?

I'm really sorry you went through that.  The only silver lining may be that it might help spare you if they decide to make it mandatory.   If anyone should be able to get an exemption, you should be able to do so with that documented experience.

Yesterday was a super drag.  Had to tell three separate healthcare providers that I wasn't getting the vaccine.   Mentioning the Post Transplant letter pretty much shut them up, but had to close one down with, "There is no way on earth I am getting an experimental vaccine."  I really, really hope I don't have to put up with this every time I see a provider, but I fear that may be the case.   Super stressful.   I don't like conflict.  I expected to have to deal with physicians but man.  The nurses and techs too?   tinysure tinyshocked

I suppose getting this t-shirt would alienate too many people right off the bat?

Love the T-shirt!

The problem was, they were afraid it would start to interfere with my breathing. I was placed in observation, and I really don't remember what they gave me. They were just afraid that the muscles controlling my breathing would be affected, or that my airway would become obstructed.

It was a long time ago, but it was pretty scary at the time.

I get the same push from my civilian doctor, but he knows for sure that it is wasted effort on his part. Thank goodness my VA doctors don't push it, not yet anyway.

I honestly believe they get perks or bennies for each patient they can convince to get the vaccine. I am hearing more veiled, and not so veiled threats about restrictions on travel and entrance to certain places and venues without the vaccine, but it is becoming just another tool for separating us.

Those screaming the loudest about "follow the science", have no clue that the science does not show very good support for the vaccine, if you you look at all the science.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Hopefully my observations might in some way provide information useful for those considering it, and maybe, who knows, Producers as keywords surface referring to  Moderna.  ? Who knows.
(03-26-2021, 03:26 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Hopefully my observations might in some way provide information useful for those considering it, and maybe, who knows, Producers as keywords surface referring to  Moderna.  ? Who knows.

I always appreciate having first-hand info.
(03-26-2021, 03:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 10:17 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 04:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: But what can they actually do to help once it gets to that point?  Steroids?

Love the T-shirt!

The problem was, they were afraid it would start to interfere with my breathing. I was placed in observation, and I really don't remember what they gave me. They were just afraid that the muscles controlling my breathing would be affected, or that my airway would become obstructed.

It was a long time ago, but it was pretty scary at the time.

I get the same push from my civilian doctor, but he knows for sure that it is wasted effort on his part. Thank goodness my VA doctors don't push it, not yet anyway.

I honestly believe they get perks or bennies for each patient they can convince to get the vaccine. I am hearing more veiled, and not so veiled threats about restrictions on travel and entrance to certain places and venues without the vaccine, but it is becoming just another tool for separating us.

Those screaming the loudest about "follow the science", have no clue that the science does not show very good support for the vaccine, if you you look at all the science.

Apparently NHS docs get big bucks for vaccinating a large percentage of their patients.   According to Dr. Vernon Coleman, about 25 percent of their income.  I suspect it's no different in the US, although here it might be more focused on luxury vacations or better performance appraisals.   Who knows.

I suspect there are true believers also. As much as they want to "follow the science", they rely an awful lot on hope and faith that the things will work and won't damage people. Seems much more like a religion than science to me.
Stay healthy, @"PLOTUS"  minusculebeercheers 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-26-2021, 03:30 PM)drussell41 Wrote: I suspect there are true believers also.   As much as they want to "follow the science", they rely an awful lot on hope and faith that the things will work and won't damage people.   Seems much more like a religion than science to me.

Bingo!

All of "science" is becoming a religion, carried by faith and hope alone, not supported by the actual documentation, experimentation, and observation - you know, all those things that used to make science "science". And, like all good religions, the adherents are clinging to the parts of their Good Books that they want to agree with, and tossing the parts that are inconvenient to their chosen narrative.

All hail the Priests of Science!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-20-2021, 04:35 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Why are side effects worse after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine?

That second dose or shot is worse because it is Turbo Charged they say.

Quote:When it comes to the one-two punch delivered by two-dose COVID-19 vaccines, it’s the second shot that really wallops.
Kristen Choi can attest to that. Choi, a nursing researcher at UCLA, ended up with a host of symptoms, including a fever that peaked at 104.9 degrees, after she got her second shot last year.
But the effects soon passed — and they were well worth the much-needed protection against the pandemic, she said.
“I’m very grateful to have gotten the vaccine and to be able to have that protection, and really want to see that opportunity be made available to everyone,” Choi said.

As more Americans line up for the COVID-19 vaccine, some are anxious about the second-dose side effects, which tend to be stronger than the first.

But experts say that the symptoms, which range from a sore arm to headaches and nausea, are a sign that the second dose is doing its job: turbo-charging the immune system’s response to the initial dose, and thus providing more vigorous and long-lasting protection against the virus.
Source

Okay, Great you're sick because you Decided or was Told/Ordered to get the Vaccine.

So you're saying to the MSM “I’m very grateful to have gotten the vaccine and to be able to have that protection, and really want to see that opportunity be made available to everyone,”.
Then you are inform or told,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:Don’t Be Surprised When Vaccinated People Get Infected
tinybighuh

Quote:It’s hard to know when exactly the first cases appeared. But certainly by January’s end, a slow trickle of post-vaccination infections had begun in the United States.
They arose in the West, making headlines in Oregon; they sprouted in the Midwest and the South.
Some of the latest reports have come out of FloridaTexas, and Hawaii.
These breakthrough cases—discovered in people more than two weeks after they received their final COVID-19 shot—will continue to grow in number, everywhere.
And that’s absolutely no cause for concern.

Breakthrough infections, which occur when fully vaccinated people are infected by the pathogen that their shots were designed to protect against, are an entirely expected part of any vaccination process.

They’re the data points that keep vaccines from reaching 100 percent efficacy in trials; they’re simple proof that no inoculation is a perfect preventative.

And so far, the ones found after COVID-19 vaccination seem to be unextraordinary.
Source

Makes you think, is this a yearly money maker for Big-Pharma? Is there a real 100% cure but there is No Money there, if you're cured you don't need to them anymore.
Is this nothing more than a Ticking Time Bomb in your body? Just waiting for that certain Age Marker to appear in you Genes and Bam, Boom, Bang your Brain is Triggered and Alzheimer's or Dementia starts to accrue? 
Remember after a certain age, the Elites think you are nothing more that a Drain On Society.
Yep I will have to think long if I will take the second shot. There is one thing I dont know if it has anything to do with the vaccine but I have started to feel "passive", im not so get up and go and my mind feel foggy sometimes. This only started after the jab.
(03-27-2021, 09:49 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Makes you think, is this a yearly money maker for Big-Pharma? Is there a real 100% cure but there is No Money there, if you're
cured you don't need to them anymore.

Is this nothing more than a Ticking Time Bomb in your body? Just waiting for that certain Age Marker to appear in you Genes and
Bam, Boom, Bang your Brain is Triggered and Alzheimer's or Dementia starts to accrue? 
Remember after a certain age, the Elites think you are nothing more that a Drain On Society.

Yep I will have to think long if I will take the second shot. There is one thing I dont know if it has anything to do with the vaccine
but I have started to feel "passive", im not so get up and go and my mind feel foggy sometimes. This only started after the jab.

Oh well rest easy if you feel the second jab will only maintain your presumed compliant state, help is on its way!
It's 'Booster Time'... yes, that little-extra for those cooler seasons and to assist in accepting science into your heart.

Quote:Over-70s could get booster Covid jab from September - vaccines minister.

'People aged over 70 could start receiving Covid booster jabs from September to protect them from new variants,
the vaccines minister has said. Nadhim Zahawi told the Daily Telegraph the first doses would go to the over-70s,
health and social care staff and the clinically extremely vulnerable.

Scientists have been developing booster jabs to combat new Covid variants. More than 29 million people in the UK have
now had a first dose of a vaccine. Mr Zahawi said deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam thought "that if we are
going to see a requirement for a booster jab to protect the most vulnerable, [it] would be around September".

Those first booster jabs would be given to those in the top four priority groups of the vaccine rollout.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9197]
The vaccine Minister and a possible annual pastime.

Mr Zahawi also told the newspaper that drive-through jab centres could be set up across the UK in the next few months
to tackle vaccine hesitancy among younger groups. He said: "We did some fantastic pilots of drive-in jabs that went really well.
And again, as we go down the cohorts in the current deployment you're going to see more of that.

"It's a great way as you do the under-50s, the under-40s, under-30s. Convenience becomes a much greater tool to deploy
because you want to make sure for those people, where we think there may be greater hesitancy, we make it as convenient
as we can make it."

Mr Zahawi also told the Telegraph that the government was hoping to have up to eight vaccines available by the autumn
- with several made in the UK - including one that could guard against three different variants via a single jab.

The UK is currently using two vaccines - developed by Oxford-AstraZeneca and Pfizer-BioNTech - to protect people against
Covid-19. A third - the Moderna vaccine - has been approved by the UK's medicines watchdog.
All have been shown to be effective at preventing people from becoming seriously ill and dying from Covid.

The Oxford vaccine offers a good level of protection against the "Kent" variant now dominant in the UK. Early research on other
vaccines, including Pfizer, suggest they also protect against this variant. There are concerns vaccines may not work as well against
variants first spotted in South Africa and Brazil, and some UK variants too, but they can be updated.

Meanwhile, the government's latest vaccination figures show that more than 29 million people in the UK have received at least one
dose of a Covid vaccine, with more than three million of them having had a second dose. Despite ministers warning that the UK's
vaccine supplies will fall in April, No 10 says all adults in the UK will still receive a first Covid jab by the end of July.

The unveiling of the booster plan comes amid concern over a third wave of coronavirus currently sweeping across much of mainland
Europe, where the vaccine rollout has happened at a slower pace than in the UK.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson warned earlier this week that the effects of the spike in infections would "wash up on our shores" from
Europe. The situation is still tense in Europe over vaccine exports, with France accusing the UK of "blackmail" over its handling of the
issue. France has called for the European Union to implement tougher export controls as the bloc struggles with its sluggish rollout of
vaccines.

The EU is concerned that the UK has had an unfair advantage in its contracts signed with vaccine manufacturers, particularly AstraZeneca.
BBC Archived Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-27-2021, 09:49 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Yep I will have to think long if I will take the second shot. There is one thing I dont know if it has anything to do with the vaccine but I have started to feel "passive", im not so get up and go and my mind feel foggy sometimes. This only started after the jab.

Wasn't immunity after just one injection something like 86 percent?  The additional 10 percent may not be worth the risk.   You'd have to research the different percentages.   On top of that, however, look at end points measured.  Were they looking at if it increased people with antibodies, number of severe cases/deaths prevented, etc.   IIRC, I read there was some concern about what these guys were actually using as endpoints.   Just something to weigh in the risk-benefit analysis.

Johns Hopkins completed an analysis on immunocompromisesd patients.  The Moderna vax only produced antibodies in 17 percent of immunocompromised people (solid organ transplants and autoimmune disease patients). 

Keep us posted on the fogginess.  I'm hoping it's unrelated and will clear up in the next week or so. You may have to kickstart your energy level into nonpassivity with some caffeine or something. Large coffee or black tea with something sugary and preferably chocolatey usually jumpstarted me on my worst days while attending university. :) I know, very bad nutrition but sometimes it's necessary.
(03-27-2021, 11:02 AM)BIAD Wrote: Oh well rest easy if you feel the second jab will only maintain your presumed compliant state, help is on its way!
It's 'Booster Time'... yes, that little-extra for those cooler seasons and to assist in accepting science into your heart.

So you're seeing the religious aspects to this whole endeavor too.
(03-26-2021, 08:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Bingo!

All of "science" is becoming a religion, carried by faith and hope alone, not supported by the actual documentation, experimentation, and observation - you know, all those things that used to make science "science". And, like all good religions, the adherents are clinging to the parts of their Good Books that they want to agree with, and tossing the parts that are inconvenient to their chosen narrative.

All hail the Priests of Science!

You're seeing it also.   It's creepy.   How long will it be before my mouth editor fails and I say something totally unacceptable like, "I'm not a member of the Church of Vaccinology" to some doc?
Yes the second dose is far worse than the first. The first was pretty much a non-event, sleepiness and soreness for a day at the injection site. 
Today Saturday morning at 10:00 I have been in a lot of joint pain, difficulty in urinating and movements, and neuropathy doubled. My fingers are tingling 24/7 now. Appetite ....meh..  Mental acuity is still sharp, but feels tired, strained. Which follows with the Tiredness I have been experiencing from the start. That nagging wana-be headache that never quite comes on but remains in the background. 

And as I might of mentioned before, this time thing. Time seems to be going about quarter or half speed, seriously. Time moving slow ? But never the less that is what it feels like. Take a nap, lay down and dream, wonderful dreams, wake up what should be a couple hours having past, and in reality it's only been twenty minutes. Well that is the morning review. Hoping to get back to normal..... if that still exists. Maybe I'm turning into a Borg lol.
OH, and just a little Avatar treat for you all.
T.V. shows often give us a glimpse of our future reality.  I wonder if The Walking Dead was made to prepare our minds for what some humans will become if these booster shots continue every year?

Just so you know, I'll be one of those knocking the zombies in the head with something, because I never intend to take the shot!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4774hatplpguexztsx3o...=giphy.gif]