Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
California is just Fucked-Up
(03-17-2021, 04:48 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 12:38 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: ONTOPIC; I agree that California is modern day commie hell hole actualized and realized by liberal and leftwing fucktards!

minusculebeercheers

I don't get it. Think about California. Now think about Texas. How can those places even be on the same continent? They are night and day. Night and day are never united.

Getting kinda worried here that this contrast boils over at some point and it will not be pretty then.

Not to worry. California is exporting lunatics to Texas at a record pace, claiming they are moving to TX to get away from the crazy CA policies. In reality, they will vote TX into being just another third world shit-hole like CA has become.

So, Soon enough, TX and CA will be on the same page, and the tensions will be gone between them. Also gone will be the freedom TX currently has, replaced by Commiefornia type Marxism.

Currently, CA and Oregon are also doing the same thing to Idaho, one of the last free states in America, as well as a couple other places. On the east coast, New York and Maryland have the infiltration duty that CA and OR have on the west coast. Infiltrators from NY and MD, claiming to want to "escape" those places' crazy policies, have successfully infiltrated and destroyed Virginia, and are currently working on North Carolina and Georgia. Florida has, so far, somehow managed to thwart the assaults there, but it's only a matter of time...

I expect new welcome signs to go up any day now at the Virginia borders that say "Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of Virginia, birthplace of the American Federal Empire".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

’Wallfire’ Wrote:Lets get one thing sorted, I do not hold and never have held any bad feeling to Freija, all I have said is the reasons she gives can be found carbon copy all over the net.

First of all, thank you and no hard feelings coming from this direction either.

I can guarantee you the words I write are my own but as far as being carbon copies of other things you’ve heard, I could level the exact same argument against most of what is posted here as it seems there are so few dissenting views or opinions that vary from “conservative values” or the Republican platform that from the outside, RN3 could easily appear to be just another right-wing echo chamber parroting the rhetoric of QAnon and Trumpism which indeed “can be found carbon copy all over the net.”

Not only that, I could argue that the majority of your threads are cut & paste jobs from “all over the net”, most from sources that hardly appear to be neutral or without bias so glass houses, stones and all that…

So let’s be done with you thinking I am some kind of a bot or secret agent working from a scripted playbook and I’ll be done with trying to convince you I am not.

Quote:Yes I think from her writings she is to the left.

Politics isn’t or shouldn’t be a team sport with uniforms and colors and chants and flags. Long lost is any sort of nuance or the ability to not be a team player or take sides. I am not much of a political person but if I had to describe my views, from the center I would say some of them lean left and some lean right and unlike others, it’s not impossible for me to find some common ground.

BUT… as member of minority demographic in the crosshairs of one particular political party’s ideology, albeit from a highly privileged position within that demographic, when you have a target on your back and are being used as pawns by both sides it only makes sense to more closely align with the side not trying to erase you from society or deliberately trying to make your lives more difficult even if you aren’t 100% all on board with that side’s politics.

Yes, I vote Democrat but am more or less a single issue voter and not the radical looney leftist liberal some would make me out to be and as it seems most of those that do lean left have been voted off the island, you should thank me for helping the site not be just another fully redpilled echo chamber. I purposely come here and to places like ATS so that I don’t fall victim to group think mentality by looking at both sides of an issue to form my own opinions while it seems many come here to support what they already believe (confirmation bias).

Quote:Now if anyone here attacks her for who she is and the chooses she has made with her life I will defend her to the fullest

Appreciated and it is always nice to have support but 1)as a strong and resilient individual and someone not apt to take shit from anyone, I am pretty good at standing on my own and 2) I for damn sure didn’t choose to be transsexual.

Quote:I dont agree with her politics, but I truly respect her as a person
Likewise. Peace. minusculeknocks

’Finnspiracy’ Wrote:I don't get it. Think about California. Now think about Texas. How can those places even be on the same continent? They are night and day. Night and day are never united.

Don’t believe everything you read. California itself is socially and politically diverse and the so called great migration to other states is fueled as much by economics as it is by politics. It is ridiculously expensive to live there and property values  and cost of living are astronomical. Since the days of the gold rush, California has been seen as the land of opportunity and not only is it the most populous state in the U.S., it also has the largest U.S. economy comparable in terms to the entire country of India.

But as @Ninurta has pointed out, much of California is a shithole and I wouldn’t want to live there in any of the major population centers even though they may have left leaning policies I could support or benefit from. I think one should also point out the income disparity between the haves and the have nots adds to Cali’s shitholeness.

In this country, urban and rural political views seem to favor the left or the right accordingly and when you concentrate a lot of people together what do you expect? California has three of the largest top ten cites in the country so it is no wonder California has always been considered “the land of fruits and nuts”!

On the other hand, Texas has the 2nd largest economy and also has three of the largest top ten cities in the country; Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas all of which are left leaning in an otherwise red state.

From an article titled Red State, Blue Cities – Will the Texas model become a victim of its own success?, I’ll quote the following:

Quote:John Steinbeck once called Texas “a mystique closely approximating a religion”—and today, the Lone Star State remains full of myth, mystery, and paradox. Yet, as Steinbeck also noted, “Texas has a tight cohesiveness perhaps stronger than any other section of America.” This strong sense of place and identity owes to Texas’s distinctive origins and the hardy character of the migrants it attracts.

I wouldn’t want to live in Texas either as it is the heart of the Bible Belt full of religious zealots wishing to impose their particular flavor of morality on my body and in my bedroom and I have already stated that the influence of religion on politics is one of my biggest issues. I’m a firm believer that our 1st Amendment protections for religious freedom should also protect us FROM religion as in the separation of church and state, something of which I am very adamant about.

Yeah, we’re a big country, don’t all get along and have our regional differences but it still boils down to the fact most Americans want the same thing – a good job, a family, a nice place to live and the independence and freedom to do what the hell we want. You’ve got to keep in mind, especially from the perspective of living in another country, is that apparent divisiveness seen from the outside is entirely media driven to sell papers, get clicks and to promote disunity. In spite of how it all may seem, I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather live.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Just a few small points, if I post something from a web page I always put in the link to the original source, that is very important.
What you write is identical to the info supplied by the left to there internet "FIGHTERS" but its just basic facts dressed up as been super important.
Last and without doubt the most important, you are not an island, no one is, so often people who think they are islands find out to there horror that islands can sink. I understand your need to stand on your own and trust yourself.
No one ever gets the last word in a discussion, because there is never a last word, only people who think that they have said the last word
It's hard to grasp, it's like a form of Stockholm syndrome in a way. The few who really recognize what is going on are in the process of leaving or preparing to leave as soon as funds allow. My Son is one who is there, but  He is making $BANK$ as a crane operator and welder. Rat holing His money to escape soon to the east and likely here to North Carolina.

Thing is all my cousins living there can't get enough of the place, it is MECCA for them, the best in the west, where everything is allowable and you can smoke your brains into oblivion all the while living on SS and Veterans benefits gained by cheating.  They assume I'v turned into a sure'nuf plumb-dumb bumpkin barefoot in Bibs chasing my neked sister through the woods, boobs a flopping in the  wind. OK........ I don't have a sister. They see Petticoat Junction, HeeHaw, Andy of Mayberry, In the Heat of the Night, Dukes of Hazard as how we really are.......... awwww ha ha ha. Did these knucklehead cousins ever stop to think,

This crap stereotype is ALL ALL ALL  Hollywood California Bull stuff. They claim the enlightened progressive platform to spout how you are such a loser if you come from anywhere outside Cali.
Truth be told, I wouldn't alert them to the contrary, but I hope they keep thinking that way and stay in their reprobate vision of life..... far away from me and mine. Yea, I feel sorry for them, but at the cost of labeling me a Trumptard Red Conservative fool worthy of burning at the stake...... well, that's when I wish them well and get off the phone to leave them be.

The thing I can't grasp, they fully believe that's how life is supposed to be..
@"PLOTUS" said,  "They see Petticoat Junction, HeeHaw, Andy of Mayberry, In the Heat of the Night, Dukes of Hazard as how we really are.......... awwww ha ha ha."

Don't forget about The Beverly Hillbillies! That show is still on air stereotyping anyone from the mountains where I was raised. I love the show, but people not from there don't realize the show is for "comedy"; it's not how we really are, at least not when I was growing up.
(03-11-2021, 07:36 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: The Lord has surely left us to our own devices. Choose well...

That's called the judgement of God, when He leaves us to our own devices - Romans 1:24-28
(03-18-2021, 07:22 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It's hard to grasp, it's like a form of Stockholm syndrome in a way. The few who really recognize what is going on are in the process of leaving or preparing to leave as soon as funds allow. My Son is one who is there, but  He is making $BANK$ as a crane operator and welder. Rat holing His money to escape soon to the east and likely here to North Carolina.

Thing is all my cousins living there can't get enough of the place, it is MECCA for them, the best in the west, where everything is allowable and you can smoke your brains into oblivion all the while living on SS and Veterans benefits gained by cheating.  They assume I'v turned into a sure'nuf plumb-dumb bumpkin barefoot in Bibs chasing my neked sister through the woods, boobs a flopping in the  wind. OK........ I don't have a sister. They see Petticoat Junction, HeeHaw, Andy of Mayberry, In the Heat of the Night, Dukes of Hazard as how we really are.......... awwww ha ha ha. Did these knucklehead cousins ever stop to think,

This crap stereotype is ALL ALL ALL  Hollywood California Bull stuff. They claim the enlightened progressive platform to spout how you are such a loser if you come from anywhere outside Cali.
Truth be told, I wouldn't alert them to the contrary, but I hope they keep thinking that way and stay in their reprobate vision of life..... far away from me and mine. Yea, I feel sorry for them, but at the cost of labeling me a Trumptard Red Conservative fool worthy of burning at the stake...... well, that's when I wish them well and get off the phone to leave them be.

I don't know.... Ninurta would certainly chase me naked through the woods if either of us could run... haha haha... I'm not his sister though.. lol
(03-18-2021, 03:06 AM)Freija Wrote: Yes, I vote Democrat but am more or less a single issue voter and not the radical looney leftist liberal some would make me out to be and as it seems most of those that do lean left have been voted off the island, you should thank me for helping the site not be just another fully redpilled echo chamber. I purposely come here and to places like ATS so that I don’t fall victim to group think mentality by looking at both sides of an issue to form my own opinions while it seems many come here to support what they already believe (confirmation bias).

No one has been "voted off the island" unless you count them voting themselves off by voting with their feet. As far as I know - and I'm one of the ones who should know - no one at all has ever been banned other than spammers who are here to sell crap rather than add to the discussion. It's not our problem if other folks cannot hold their own in an open discussion and slink away tail firmly tucked between their legs. Maybe they should get a better argument if the one they are using ain't working right.

You, on the other hand, are more resilient than most, and capable of making cogent points. For that, we ARE grateful, since as you point out, it keeps us from becoming just another echo chamber like Facebook, which would be pretty boring.

If one's thoughts and opinions cannot stand up to challenge, then perhaps those thoughts and opinions should be revisited and revised in light of that revelation.

Quote:But as @Ninurta has pointed out, much of California is a shithole and I wouldn’t want to live there in any of the major population centers even though they may have left leaning policies I could support or benefit from. I think one should also point out the income disparity between the haves and the have nots adds to Cali’s shitholeness.

In this country, urban and rural political views seem to favor the left or the right accordingly and when you concentrate a lot of people together what do you expect? California has three of the largest top ten cites in the country so it is no wonder California has always been considered “the land of fruits and nuts”!

Indeed! California IS diverse politically, but the problem is the concentration of left-leaning folks in small areas, with right leaning folks spread out over vast areas. The situation is substantially similar here in Virginia, and I suspect across most of the nation. So what we get is people holed up in tiny areas, but in large numbers, writing policy for other folks they have no connection to, nor interaction with, and that ain't cool. In Virginia, that situation boiled over early last year when Michael Bloomberg and George Soros bought themselves a mighty fine General Assembly in a state they have no connection to in an effort to overturn the politics of the entire state. By concentrating their purchasing power in tiny but populous enclaves in Northern Virginia and around Richmond, the effectively re-colored the entire state by bypassing most of it.

The net result was a State Legislature that sought to enslave territory they could not hold. They set about trying to pass laws to take our power away out here in the hinterlands and make good little serfs out of us all. The resulting reaction from the hinterlands was to declare almost the entire state - with the exception of the Marxist enclaves that Soros and Bloomberg bought - to be "Second Amendment Sanctuaries", one county or municipality at a time. The county I live in was the first to authorize a county militia in case they wanted to test us out.

One thing that Marxists seem to have never learned after all these years is that you should never attempt to seize area that you don't have the ass to hold.

Anyhow, California, Oregon, and New York, and to a somewhat lesser degree, Maryland, are exporting personnel and infiltrating them into other areas. I believe they are doing that in an effort to take territory they cannot hold, you appear to believe they are doing it out of economic necessity. Only time will tell which viewpoint is correct, or if both are - an argument can be made for that possibility. 

Most of the exports, strangely enough, are gravitating to cities where they can concentrate their political power to seize the rest of the states they are moving to, like Texas. Idaho, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida are undergoing, presently, the same sorts of influxes. The county I lived in when COVID became a thing saw a wave of New Yorkers try to infiltrate using COVID as an excuse, but we got rid of them pretty handily. The county government passed ordinances, also under the guise of covid defense, to send them packing. It was as much for their own protection as it was for ours - they would not have lasted as long as lighting on a limb if they had gotten burrowed in like the blood sucking ticks most New Yorkers are.

We welcome folks who are genuinely after a better life, but when they come in and try to kick OUR barstools over, it's on. If they are after a better life, and they tread our turf to find it, they need not try to bring their failed crap with them and institute it on our turf. They should instead accept that if they are looking for a better life in our world, then they should accept that better life rather than trying to change it into whatever they were running away from.

Quote:On the other hand, Texas has the 2nd largest economy and also has three of the largest top ten cities in the country; Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas all of which are left leaning in an otherwise red state.

I would bet dollars against donuts that the CA imports are gravitating to those cities in an effort to amplify their political power in Texas and thereby "flip" it. I think they are trying to seize territory they don't have the ass behind them to hold. Texas is a big state, much bigger than those 3 enclaves.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is a move afoot by sections of California and Oregon to secede from their states and join to other, more liberty friendly, states. Also in Colorado, there is a county taking steps to secede from CO and join to Wyoming which, if accomplished, will actually increase the population of the entire state of Wyoming by about a third. In Virginia, the state of West Virginia issued a standing invitation during the unrest here of last spring that VA counties could, at will, vote themselves into WV and leave VA. So we have that option open to us at any point.

The map is open to rearrangement along ideological lines if the Left keeps going the way they are. There are responses to these "flipping" attempts available.

Quote:I wouldn’t want to live in Texas either as it is the heart of the Bible Belt full of religious zealots wishing to impose their particular flavor of morality on my body and in my bedroom and I have already stated that the influence of religion on politics is one of my biggest issues. I’m a firm believer that our 1st Amendment protections for religious freedom should also protect us FROM religion as in the separation of church and state, something of which I am very adamant about.

Our daughter lived in San Antonio when she died. I would not want to live in Texas, either, but on different grounds. I don't like the weather climate there. The ideological climate doesn't faze me, because Bible-thumpers don't faze me. They can rant and rave all they please, because that is their right, but just as soon as one lays hands on me, they have overstepped their bounds, and one of us will come out the other side resembling a pretzel. 

I agree that the First Amendment protects freedom FROM religion as much as it protects freedom OF religion. No one can tell us what to believe, or what not to believe. We always have the option to walk away from objectionable opinions, and leave them talking to the air. We have the option as well to offer them counter opinions, to see if it breaks their brains trying to find a way to counter OUR opinion, which is usually my personal choice of action. What we don't have is the right to tell them to hide their opinions, any more than they have the right to tell us to hide ours. We no more have a right to silence them than they have a right to silence US.

Separation of Church and State is often severely misunderstood and abused. It means, for the most part, that YOUR religion cannot make policy for MY life, politically. That's why I worked in favor of gay marriage. My personal beliefs have no place in regulating how other folks choose to live. That's their choice, not mine, and not my God's. So, since the State regulates marriage, they have the same right to marry, under law, that I have. The law should be impartial, and what one has under law, the rest should also have under law. That also means gay folks don't have the right to coerce anyone to perform the marriage against their own convictions. I can't force a Catholic priest to perform a protestant ceremony for me, nor can I force a Muslim cleric to perform a Christian ceremony for me, and neither can gay folks. They have the State option open to them, under the law, and since the State regulates marriage.

Quote:Yeah, we’re a big country, don’t all get along and have our regional differences but it still boils down to the fact most Americans want the same thing – a good job, a family, a nice place to live and the independence and freedom to do what the hell we want. You’ve got to keep in mind, especially from the perspective of living in another country, is that apparent divisiveness seen from the outside is entirely media driven to sell papers, get clicks and to promote disunity. In spite of how it all may seem, I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather live.

I'm not gonna run from them, either. If folks were to look for common ground as stridently as they look to find divisive ground, we'd all get along better. I blame that on the handlers, both right and left, who are instructing them to ignore common ground and seek division. That never ends well, and the handlers know that.

BUT - my region is definitely better than your region! More fruits, fewer cactii! Not all of us, however, share that opinion. One of my best friends from high school is, right this minute, living his life somewhere in your dessicated neck of the woods, because he chose that over this.

it takes all kinds to make the world work.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2021, 12:09 AM)Grace Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 07:22 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It's hard to grasp, it's like a form of Stockholm syndrome in a way. The few who really recognize what is going on are in the process of leaving or preparing to leave as soon as funds allow. My Son is one who is there, but  He is making $BANK$ as a crane operator and welder. Rat holing His money to escape soon to the east and likely here to North Carolina.

I don't know.... Ninurta would certainly chase me naked through the woods if either of us could run... haha haha... I'm not his sister though.. lol

S'ok - chasing you through the house nekkid is more my speed, and less taxing. Having to open doors slows you down...

@"Freija" 

So i believe everything i read now?

Your accusation is baseless and uncalled for. I thought that you would know me a little bit better than that by now. Happy to be proven wrong now, sooner, rather than later.

tinyangry
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
People who have been oppressed all there life because of who they are, because they are different in the eyes of others often grow tired and seek out anyone or belief system that seems to accept them. They see they are been used but cannot accept another betrayal so they fight even harder for the very people who are using them.
It leads to an even more lonely and isolated life.
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Wallfire Wrote: People who have been oppressed all there life because of who they are, because they are different in the eyes of others often grow tired and seek out anyone or belief system that seems to accept them. They see they are been used but cannot accept another betrayal so they fight even harder for the very people who are using them.

I apologize but I'm a bit lost on your post, so I will ask for clarification:

Who's been oppressed "all their life" and are seeking out any belief system that "seems to accept them"? And who is using their need of acceptance?

(Who, what, where, when, why, how)
(03-19-2021, 01:15 PM)Grace Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Wallfire Wrote: People who have been oppressed all there life because of who they are, because they are different in the eyes of others often grow tired and seek out anyone or belief system that seems to accept them. They see they are been used but cannot accept another betrayal so they fight even harder for the very people who are using them.

Who's been oppressed "all their life" and are seeking out any belief system that "seems to accept them"? And who is using their need of acceptance?

Its addressed to no one, but if one feels like the it hits a note take it as you will
(03-19-2021, 07:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its addressed to no one, but if one feels like the it hits a note take it as you will

Alrighty then... lol.
@"Grace" 

Hi My friend, It IS GREAT to see you posting again  YO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
First of all, my chatbox buddy @Finspiracy and I have privately worked out what was a simple misunderstanding about the common U.S. saying ”don’t believe everything you read”. It’s all good! We hugged and laughed about what he thought was a personal attack and he’s coming over with some of my other friends for tacos, beer and rippin’ killer bong hits tonight!

Hi @Grace! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure but thanks for the opportunity to meet and interact with you.

Let me offer my own interpretation of Mr. Wallfire’s pop psychology analysis which despite his protestations to the contrary are obviously directed at me as rather than actually contribute much to this conversation with his own thoughts and feelings about the topic, his main contribution has been to repeatedly infer that I am a bot working from the playbook of the “Left/Islam” who is now suggesting that I am oppressed, have issues and suffering something akin to  Stockholm Syndrome.

I offered an olive branch and to make peace if he would desist with the nonsense but it seems he wishes to continuously and pointlessly to poke the bear as it were and can’t leave well enough alone. It’s okay, using a strawman is a common approach and a deflection when one has nothing to actually contribute or cogent thoughts of their own to add to a discussion. Using Finspiracy’s comment to ironically “get the last word in” and make another thinly disguised dig doesn’t bother me in the least but I kind of wish he’d give it up and let it go.

For the record, I am not oppressed, have a good and happy life and am well liked and respected by my friends and associates, however, I am silently a part of a minority group that typically hasn’t been as fortunate and rather than sit back from my position of lofty privilege and ignore the needs and issues of this group as a whole, when someone says something unfair or inaccurate, the least I can do is step in and offer information to maybe help those willing to listen have more informed opinions. Unfortunately, some see this as propaganda.

I hope that clears that up?

Finally to Mr. @Ninurta, now that’s what I call having a discussion! I’ve been too busy with work and life to respond but I appreciate your thoughts and opinions and the time taken to share them. You set a good example for others to follow.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(03-19-2021, 09:07 PM)Freija Wrote: First of all, my chatbox buddy @Finspiracy and I have privately worked out what was a simple misunderstanding about the common U.S. saying ”don’t believe everything you read”. It’s all good! We hugged and laughed about what he thought was a personal attack and he’s coming over with some of my other friends for tacos, beer and rippin’ killer bong hits tonight!

Hi @Grace! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure but thanks for the opportunity to meet and interact with you.

Let me offer my own interpretation of Mr. Wallfire’s pop psychology analysis which despite his protestations to the contrary are obviously directed at me as rather than actually contribute much to this conversation with his own thoughts and feelings about the topic, his main contribution has been to repeatedly infer that I am a bot working from the playbook of the “Left/Islam” who is now suggesting that I am oppressed, have issues and suffering something akin to  Stockholm Syndrome.

I offered an olive branch and to make peace if he would desist with the nonsense but it seems he wishes to continuously and pointlessly to poke the bear as it were and can’t leave well enough alone. It’s okay, using a strawman is a common approach and a deflection when one has nothing to actually contribute or cogent thoughts of their own to add to a discussion. Using Finspiracy’s comment to ironically “get the last word in” and make another thinly disguised dig doesn’t bother me in the least but I kind of wish he’d give it up and let it go.

For the record, I am not oppressed, have a good and happy life and am well liked and respected by my friends and associates, however, I am silently a part of a minority group that typically hasn’t been as fortunate and rather than sit back from my position of lofty privilege and ignore the needs and issues of this group as a whole, when someone says something unfair or inaccurate, the least I can do is step in and offer information to maybe help those willing to listen have more informed opinions. Unfortunately, some see this as propaganda.

I hope that clears that up?

Finally to Mr. @Ninurta, now that’s what I call having a discussion! I’ve been too busy with work and life to respond but I appreciate your thoughts and opinions and the time taken to share them. You set a good example for others to follow.

Hello and nice to meet you as well dear... thanks for the information.. when I posted that Ninurta kind of gave me some history for elucidation... hope you don't mind.

I am, by the way, Ninurta's wife. I don't often visit, but do love the members of this site dearly...  some obviously more than others.. haha 

Perhaps we'll have opportunity for discussion in the future... :) looking forward.
(03-19-2021, 08:26 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Grace" 

Hi My friend, It IS GREAT to see you posting again  YO

Thanks, nice to see you again too! :)
(03-19-2021, 09:07 PM)Freija Wrote: Finally to Mr. @Ninurta, now that’s what I call having a discussion! I’ve been too busy with work and life to respond but I appreciate your thoughts and opinions and the time taken to share them. You set a good example for others to follow.

It was a megapost. I have probably way too many of those, and have had all my internet days. Talking to me in person must be a nightmare - folks can't simply scroll past it them!

(03-20-2021, 01:01 AM)Grace Wrote: I am, by the way, Ninurta's wife. I don't often visit, but do love the members of this site dearly...  some obviously more than others.. haha 

Yes, yes you are! The one thing keeping me alive! Who else would I be chasing naked around the house after closing all the doors to slow you down?