Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hee hee ... muh gurl GRETA
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/140...-Rebellion

Greta natters on about Biden's lack of action re: climate.

It warms one's heart to realize we may have 60 years or more of Greta's nagging to look forward to.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Even at, what, 15?, she looked like a 50 year old dried up catlady cunt.

I can't imagine when she actually grows old and all her handlers abandon her because the money dries up. 

I feel sorry for her, she's obviously stupid and is being used/brainwashed, that never works out in the long run.
True, life is harder when one is stupid.

Cheers

Greta shall become our God and when she does your blaspheming shall not be forgot

REVENGE IS MINE SAYS OUR GOD GRETA
(03-10-2021, 08:25 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: True, life is harder when one is stupid.

Cheers

Crikey! Stupid is a complement in this case.  From where I am, if someone rambles on like that we tell them "Put a sock in it"

Kind regards,

Bally:)
What does the Goddess Greta travel in, a covered wagon pulled by mules or by foot (Nikki).
Let me guess,,,,, similar to this group.
[Image: Stopline-Political-Cartoon.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She is a kid. Do NOT attack against her. smallveryupset
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-11-2021, 01:11 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: She is a kid. Do NOT attack against her. smallveryupset

No she isn't. She only looks like a kid. Greta was born 3 January 2003

She's NOT a kid anymore, and doesn't get to hide behind that smoke screen. She is plenty old enough to live with the consequences of her own decisions.

Don't let emotion rule you, just because she looks like a kid. If I was old enough to shoot and be shot at by her age, she's plenty old enough to bear the consequences of her decisions, just like I was.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-11-2021, 03:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 01:11 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: She is a kid. Do NOT attack against her. smallveryupset

No she isn't. She only looks like a kid. Greta was born 3 January 2003

She's NOT a kid anymore, and doesn't get to hide behind that smoke screen. She is plenty old enough to live with the consequences of her own decisions.

Don't let emotion rule you, just because she looks like a kid. If I was old enough to shoot and be shot at by her age, she's plenty old enough to bear the consequences of her decisions, just like I was.

What? Time has gone by again. It always goes by somehow and then i am older, and so is everyone else.

Okay. An adult then.

But still, strange stuff has happened. She is not alright, at one point she stopped eating. I admit, she is not rational. Who flies all over the planet with airplanes to protect the environment? But, she is being manipulated somehow. Think of her as a young woman version of Creepy Joe. Except Joe is malevolent, while Greta is not.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-10-2021, 08:23 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Even at, what, 15?, she looked like a 50 year old dried up catlady cunt.

I can't imagine when she actually grows old and all her handlers abandon her because the money dries up. 

I feel sorry for her, she's obviously stupid and is being used/brainwashed, that never works out in the long run.

Your lucid and cogent reply has been noted.
internet Agent Provocateur
Greata suffers from many mentel problems that are documented. The people using her are her parents, her mother been the one pushing the hardest, followed by the left.
This young lady is far from dumb, but its hard to see that you are been used when everyone close to you is telling you how great you are.

Well, apart from her age ...

-anyone- used as a poster child for political activity becomes a legitimate topic of commentary, including unpleasant commentary.

We are not talking about some unknown child here.  Greta was put front and center on the world stage and made the comments that were expected of her.  Yeah, she'll attract negative comments doing that.

Cheers

This thread right here, is a fine example of why i love Rogue Nation. Why i love being a rogue myself.

A year or two ago i made a thread elsewhere. Defending Greta. And i got some bad shit for it. Also some private messages, supporting me, but too afraid to reply in my thread because... bad shit... nasty replies.

And what did i get here? Debate. A debate with civilized, well behaving people. Thank you.

approvedstamp 
Let's see if i can come up with an on-topic reply after i have drank some coffee. Half asleep now.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-11-2021, 02:38 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:

Well, apart from her age ...

-anyone- used as a poster child for political activity becomes a legitimate topic of commentary, including unpleasant commentary.

We are not talking about some unknown child here.  Greta was put front and center on the world stage and made the comments that were expected of her.  Yeah, she'll attract negative comments doing that.

Cheers

Coffee starting to work...

But why was she used? A trick, in order to gain sympathy points? Worked for me okay... But why was she not at school? I would like kids to be at school (She was a kid when this started...)

I think that in it's core, her message is good. She is just obsessed somehow.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Oh gosh, only 60 more years? Time sure does fly by. Gotta' make sure I soak me up some Greta fast! When the enviro thing peters out for her, she should look into a Femdom website for climate concerned beta's. Make them lick her carbon footprint. Who told you it was OK to anthropogenically warm the globe today? Back into the harness.  

Truth be known, I feel bad for her. I am guessing she genuinely feels strongly about her stuff but she is being used big time. Creepy people around her. 

Funny, I get the same vibe about Joe Biden. An old dude being used. Sad. He should be at a retirement home someplace, sniffing old ladies hair.