Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World
[Image: Snip20180320_3.png]

Quote:(Dr. Michael Salla) A February 28 report by the New York Times describes how Barbara Streisand paid $50,000 to have two clones made of her favorite pet dog that passed away last year. The story reveals how open source cloning has been quietly developed in scientific laboratories over the last 20 years, and is opening the door to human cloning becoming a reality in the near future. This is not a surprise given multiple whistleblower claims that human cloning was developed by the 1970’s in highly classified military projects.
I saw the article about Barbara Streisand and her cloned dogs, but didn't save it. This really is huge that it was reported in MSM that humans are ready to be cloned.
Whistle blowers in the SSP and other secret projects say we already have human clones walking around among us, especially high-up political figures.

Quote:by Dr. Michael Salla, March 1st, 2018
The New York Times describes how cloning has evolved since “Dolly the Sheep” who was born in 1996. The New York Times tracks how research shifted over years to clone “about two dozen other mammal species, including cattle, deer, horses, rabbits, cats, rats — and yes, dogs.”

The first dog was cloned in 2005 by South Korean researchers at Sooam Biotech. This was followed in 2008 by a California company partnering with the South Koreans which successfully cloned three puppies from a group of five dogs. By 2015, Sooam Biotech, had cloned over 600 dogs according to reports from Business Insider and NPR.

The lead Korean scientist behind the cloning is Hwang Woo Suk, who became infamous for fraudulently claiming he had cloned human embryos in 2004. Despite his fall from scientific grace, no one is doubting that he is successfully cloning dogs.
NPR reports that the cloning process is successful in about one in three attempts, and raises many ethical concerns about the number of miscarriages and the sickly pups that are eventually born.

This did not deter Streisand who used either Sooam Biotech or another Texas based company, her publicist did not reply to the New York Times about which one cloned her dog.

The New York Times summarized an interview Streisand gave with Variety Magazine about her two cloned puppies, which suggested she was satisfied with the results:
In her interview with Variety, Ms. Streisand revealed that two of her three Coton de Tulear dogs were clones. Specifically, the magazine reported that the dogs — Miss Violet and Miss Scarlett — had been cloned from cells taken from the mouth and stomach of Ms. Streisand’s late dog Samantha, who was 14 when she died last year.

Source

Another drip of disclosure for the peons. Get ready; I expect lot's more to start coming out to wake people up.
As if there isn't enough of us already, 7 billion and counting...more than 9 billion by 2050...At the rate we're going, some resources will become a thing of the past damn sooner than it should. Condoms not being one of those resources as it seems that some countries still have their population reproducing like rabbits...ignoring the fact that condoms do indeed exist.

Human cloning. It's just wrong on so many levels. My opinion.

I heartily agree that they should clone body parts though..some people wait for transplants and die waiting, and that is a shame.

: )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(03-21-2018, 08:32 PM)Sol Wrote: As if there isn't enough of us already, 7 billion and counting...more than 9 billion by 2050...At the rate we're going, some resources will become a thing of the past damn sooner than it should. Condoms not being one of those resources as it seems that some countries still have their population reproducing like rabbits...ignoring the fact that condoms do indeed exist.

Human cloning. It's just wrong on so many levels. My opinion.

I heartily agree that they should clone body parts though..some people wait for transplants and die waiting, and that is a shame.

: )

They already have the technology to regrow limbs, or organs, or... anything needed.  But, shhhhhh;    mediumshhhh       we aren't supposed to know that yet.

I figure the over-population concern is one reason why the elite are trying so hard to push the "no gender" thing on us. They are also causing men and women to be unable to have children by putting things in vaccines.

Everything I said sounds like something from the X Files, or complete conspiracy BS, but there is documentation to back it all up.

Good to see you on the board(s) @"Sol".
Here is an interview that Frank from Quite Frankly did with Jeffrey Peterson last night. Jeff used to be a democrat and ran with a very "elite" crowd, including the Clintons, movie stars, and politicians. 
He said he overheard a conversation between Nancy Pelosi and another man one night at a party discussing cloning.

Listen to his interview beginning at the 36:05 mark. You don't have to listen long before they start the cloning discussion.

(07-30-2020, 03:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Listen to his interview beginning at the 36:05 mark. You don't have to listen long before they start the cloning discussion.

Caught about a half hour of that.  Un-frikkin-real!!  Love the part where the interviewer says (paraphrasing here), "It's not one political party involved in this ... it's the elite."

A picture book filled with botched efforts?  Hillary acts crazy because she allowed gene-therapy tests to be conducted on her?  There's some damned justice!!

[Image: 200.gif]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-30-2020, 05:02 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 03:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Listen to his interview beginning at the 36:05 mark. You don't have to listen long before they start the cloning discussion.

Caught about a half hour of that.  Un-frikkin-real!!  Love the part where the interviewer says (paraphrasing here), "It's not one political party involved in this ... it's the elite."

A picture book filled with botched efforts?  Hillary acts crazy because she allowed gene-therapy tests to be conducted on her?  There's some damned justice!!

[Image: 200.gif]

@"Snarl", yes, it was unbelievable.   tinyhuh But, I believe it/him. 

I hope others will watch the video, if only to hear how the democrats laugh at their "followers" for believing them after they walk off stage.
(07-30-2020, 05:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope others will watch the video, if only to hear how the democrats laugh at their "followers" for believing them after they walk off stage.

Somehow, that revelation didn't surprise me one bit.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Cloning is not that hard now a days. It's the advancing the age of the clone to match the replacement that's the real problem.
Time flies! This is the most recent thread I've done on cloning. 
I have something new to add.   tinybiggrin

Quote:Clonaid became famous in the early 2000s when the organization caught media interest for announcing their intention to clone human beings. As the controversial scientific venture drew scrutiny, it was learned the group behind the claims had ties to a UFO religion dating back to the 1970s. But when Clonaid’s mysterious spokesman Dr. Brigitte Boisselier took the spotlight, questions about the motivation to clone humans came to dominate the conversation, leaving a blurry picture of what really happened…

Still think cloning humans isn't real?  
(03-09-2021, 02:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Time flies! This is the most recent thread I've done on cloning. 

Quote:Clonaid became famous in the early 2000s when the organization caught media interest for announcing their intention to clone human beings. As the controversial scientific venture drew scrutiny, it was learned the group behind the claims had ties to a UFO religion dating back to the 1970s. But when Clonaid’s mysterious spokesman Dr. Brigitte Boisselier took the spotlight, questions about the motivation to clone humans came to dominate the conversation, leaving a blurry picture of what really happened…

Sounds like it may be real, but lots of allegations of fraud in there too. 
Wow, she has disgusting teeth/smile. Hope they didn't clone her.
(03-09-2021, 11:41 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 02:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Time flies! This is the most recent thread I've done on cloning. 

Sounds like it may be  real, but lots of allegations of fraud in there too. 
Wow, she has disgusting teeth/smile.  Hope they didn't clone her.
Yep I remember reading about this group years back, im not convinced at all. Anyway islam does not approve of cloning so it wont happen
I can't wait for the home cloning kit to be available for Christmas. A genetic modification lab would be cool too. Then I can get to work on my giant Donald Trump monster clones and create an army! You thought Godzilla did a number on Tokyo, wait and see what some giant mutant Trump monsters will do to Washington DC.
(03-09-2021, 12:15 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I can't wait for the home cloning kit to be available for Christmas. A genetic modification lab would be cool too. Then I can get to work on my giant Donald Trump monster clones and create an army! You thought Godzilla did a number on Tokyo, wait and see what some giant mutant Trump monsters will do to Washington DC.

I like how your mind works @"Michigan Swamp Buck".     minusculeclap
I just had a nightmare thought..
[Image: 95825959-10222672438382520-4932304605519282176-n.jpg]

[Image: raw-pelosi-impeachment-inquiry-announce-240919.jpg]
(03-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 12:15 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I can't wait for the home cloning kit to be available for Christmas. A genetic modification lab would be cool too. Then I can get to work on my giant Donald Trump monster clones and create an army! You thought Godzilla did a number on Tokyo, wait and see what some giant mutant Trump monsters will do to Washington DC.

I like how your mind works @"Michigan Swamp Buck".     minusculeclap

I've given this idea some more thought and have realized there are a number of things that could go wrong.

What if the giant mutant Trumps start playing golf and just play on through DC and out into the country side?

What if they all flock down to Florida in some kind of a spawning run (ugh!)?

I can see this getting out of hand rather quickly.
(03-10-2021, 12:39 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: I just had a nightmare thought..
[Image: 95825959-10222672438382520-4932304605519282176-n.jpg]

[Image: raw-pelosi-impeachment-inquiry-announce-240919.jpg]

You really should have put a warning on this first.
My eyes  MY EYES