Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] Superstore Nazis Are Here To Help, Just Wear The Badge.
Here's one that's a few days old and the video was taken somewhere in the North-East of England. Morrisons is a
large shopping outlet and one of the big three food-service outlets.

The main take from the footage is that the female Supervisor of Morrisons Supermarket states that identifying a
customer who is medically-exempt from wearing a face-mask is actually company policy and yet, the official line
is that it isn't.

The other take from the video is that the male Security 'Store Marshall' is holding a roll of the stickers...
I doubt if they're home-made.
tinysure

Quote:Morrisons reveals the truth behind claims its forcing shoppers without masks to wear yellow stickers

The supermarket giant has explained the truth behind the viral 'yellow sticker policy' claims.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9128]

'Supermarket giant Morrisons has clarified its rules after it was claimed it had been forcing shoppers who
are exempt from wearing a mask to wear yellow stickers in stores. The supermarket has today been trending
on Twitter, with some shoppers even threatening to boycott it as a result.

However, Manchester Evening News can confirm that Morrisons does not have such a policy in place in any of
its stores.

An official Morrisons spokesperson told us: "We can confirm that this is very much an isolated incident and not
Morrisons Policy. We're sorry the customer has had this experience, as our store marshals are well trained and
understanding of those who are medically exempt.

"We're following government guidelines to keep our colleagues and customers safe. Those who are offered a face
covering and decline to wear one won’t be allowed to shop at Morrisons, unless they are medically exempt.
"We're also part of the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Lanyard scheme, so any customers with a hidden disability who
would like a lanyard can get these in store too. But customers aren't obliged to do so.

"This is so that colleagues and customers inside the store are aware that the customer is medically exempt."
Morrisons has also confirmed that it is investigating a video which appeared to show a man being told to wear an
exemption sticker...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Word of the day: "Deputization".

I've noticed that foul practice since 2001, when airline ticketing agents were authorized to check passports and deny boarding onto an aircraft based on what they saw in those passports.

It is all evasion of responsibility by government officials.

We don't elect the representatives of firms to decide if our legal rights are to be honored.  Yet, the government has delegated precisely those same commercial employees to do just that.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-22-2021, 05:18 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Word of the day: "Deputization".

I've noticed that foul practice since 2001, when airline ticketing agents were authorized to check passports and deny boarding onto an aircraft based on what they saw in those passports.

It is all evasion of responsibility by government officials...

It's been a long-term project to make humans weak. Ironically, humans become upset when confronted with
the suggestion... just listen to Tim Pool's waffling.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: Badges?

Personal Disclosure: We don't need no stinking badges!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"BIAD" 

The pure, fresh, shining forms of insanity, caused by the corona, surprises me at times. Yes me, the insane one.

I would walk to Morrisons wearing nothing but the mask. And then buy beer.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(02-23-2021, 05:33 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: @"BIAD" 

The pure, fresh, shining forms of insanity, caused by the corona, surprises me at times. Yes me, the insane one.

You need to have a friend video it.   Be sure to get the reactions of other people.
(02-23-2021, 09:25 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

You need to have a friend video it.   Be sure to get the reactions of other people.

Pics or it didn't happen, eh?

Remember, you asked for this...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-22-2021, 04:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's one that's a few days old and the video was taken somewhere in the North-East of England. Morrisons is a
large shopping outlet and one of the big three food-service outlets.

The main take from the footage is that the female Supervisor of Morrisons Supermarket states that identifying a
customer who is medically-exempt from wearing a face-mask is actually company policy and yet, the official line
is that it isn't.

The other take from the video is that the male Security 'Store Marshall' is holding a roll of the stickers...
I doubt if they're home-made.
tinysure

Quote:Morrisons reveals the truth behind claims its forcing shoppers without masks to wear yellow stickers

The supermarket giant has explained the truth behind the viral 'yellow sticker policy' claims.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9128]

'Supermarket giant Morrisons has clarified its rules after it was claimed it had been forcing shoppers who
are exempt from wearing a mask to wear yellow stickers in stores. The supermarket has today been trending
on Twitter, with some shoppers even threatening to boycott it as a result.

However, Manchester Evening News can confirm that Morrisons does not have such a policy in place in any of
its stores.

An official Morrisons spokesperson told us: "We can confirm that this is very much an isolated incident and not
Morrisons Policy. We're sorry the customer has had this experience, as our store marshals are well trained and
understanding of those who are medically exempt.

"We're following government guidelines to keep our colleagues and customers safe. Those who are offered a face
covering and decline to wear one won’t be allowed to shop at Morrisons, unless they are medically exempt.
"We're also part of the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Lanyard scheme, so any customers with a hidden disability who
would like a lanyard can get these in store too. But customers aren't obliged to do so.

"This is so that colleagues and customers inside the store are aware that the customer is medically exempt."
Morrisons has also confirmed that it is investigating a video which appeared to show a man being told to wear an
exemption sticker...'
SOURCE:

Madness and evil always come in little steps that can be justified , Step after step, after step
(02-23-2021, 11:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:25 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen, eh?

Remember, you asked for this...

You made me burst out laughing.  

However:  one guy.  Not a whole store load.