Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
So tight, they're loose. tinycool

internet Agent Provocateur
You want Mood Music???

Have heard Simon & Garfunkel song  Scarborough Fair like this? No, well watch the video and listen.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-29-2021, 10:39 PM)guohua Wrote: You want Mood Music???

Have heard Simon & Garfunkel song  Scarborough Fair like this? No, well watch the video and listen.

Now that is a great version of Scarborough Fair! The original song is actually a play on another song from the 16th Century, though I shouldn't say original because there were lots of versions of the old folk tune with different places, I don't think a bad version of it exists to be honest.

Loved it ty minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

@"Moonmagic" 
Thank You, I'll let her know you liked her version from last year.
(01-29-2021, 11:55 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic" 

You know her? You earned her a sub anyways, talented and drop dead Gorgeous!

tinybiggrin

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(01-30-2021, 12:10 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 11:55 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic" 

You know her? You earned her a sub anyways, talented and drop dead Gorgeous!

tinybiggrin

Yes.  tinylaughing

- Epictetus

This seems to be my mood music now. It is beautiful.

I have listened only 10 minutes of a 2 hour set. But you will get the idea by listening just a minute or two.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Weed and beer and

-Jean-Paul Sartre

As a father, I was a lot like Cat Stevens' old man. I taught him what I could when he was young, but tried to teach him to be his own man, and then when he was older let him have his head and do just that - go be his own man. If he ran into a wall, I was always somewhere in the background to advise him as well as I could, but he had to do it - I couldn't do it for him.

I was there every step of the way, or at least available for consultations, but still have a nagging feeling I was absentee. I was even there in the times he didn't know I was, hiding in the shadows and biting my nails... but keeping my yap shut, letting him figure it out... and figure out what he thought about it.

It's hard to tell a kid who idolizes you, who tells you he "wants to be just like" you, to not do that. Don't be like me, I'm a screw up. Be like you. Be your own man. Be better. Go forth and conquer your life, but do it your way, not mine.

But it pays off in the end, if you can do it.

In the end, they're still yours, and you still worry about 'em like they were still 5 years old, and reaching for the stove burner. You just have to trust 'em to do right.

So far, he has.

I'm prouder of my son than my Dear Old Dad was of his, but I imagine there's plenty of good reason for that. Pap's been dead 22 years now. that's one mark I'll never hit.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Prophets

- Epictetus

- Epictetus

Heart 

- Epictetus

Auuuuuummmmmmm........

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......
internet Agent Provocateur
(02-04-2021, 10:24 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Auuuuuummmmmmm........

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

I actually put these videos on to fall asleep to every night! have done for years ... Lovely!

- Epictetus

- Epictetus

My mood? Haha! The video should explain a lot.

chill

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(02-04-2021, 10:24 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Auuuuuummmmmmm........

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

Well....... I felt that on my shins, wet cold... rather not be there though...