Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Early Encounter With A Bigfoot?
Quite Frankly just showed this documentary after his podcast. He does that at least once per week. Tonight's doc was about big foot. This is a very good show about a small town in New York where several people had an encounter that haunts them to this day. 

(02-02-2021, 03:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Quite Frankly just showed this documentary after his podcast. He does that at least once per week. Tonight's doc was about big foot.
This is a very good show about a small town in New York where several people had an encounter that haunts them to this day. 

Thanks for the video, Mystic.
I looked at documentary from Deutsche Welle, a German broadcaster that asked the question: 'Who were the Neanderthals?'

The reason for doing so is to look at the answers to that query and the video -just like many others, realistically fails to explain
where these hominoids went in regards of our ancestral lineage. The documentary is interesting, it details their assumed hunting
behaviour, their possible way of breeding and their social acts as we would perceive them today.

However, after explaining how they disliked interaction with early 'modern-man', it relates that they just 'moved away' before
becoming extinct around 40,000 years ago. Oddly enough, a physical description of the Neanderthal indicates they were built
to endure extreme climate and yet, the main reason the video offers for their extinction is a climatic change.

We're still learning about the Neanderthal, but I think if we can get to the point where we see that 'splitting off' and merging
as similar species is fairly normal, we'll stop perceiving the current modern man as the final product of the evolution of archaic
humans and possibly look back to see what other spurs from our evolutionary tree existed.

Bigfoot looks like us and it looks like an ape, now consider how we used to deem the Neanderthal. A squat lumbering oaf
who shivered in caves and chewed uncooked meat. Now we see our earlier cousin as a social creature that fashioned weapons,
utilised fire, knew the dangers of inter-breeding, vocally communicated to improve hunting tactics and even fashioned rudimentary
musical instruments.

It is intriguing to see that the earlier renderings of this presumed off-shoot of man offered brutish -almost ape-like facial features,
and as we learned more about their structured lives, science allowed them to look more like we do today.

Where will the shaggy giant that taps on windows and has the ability to avoid modern surveillance equipment be in our minds a
hundred years from now?

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-02-2021, 10:51 AM)BIAD Wrote: The reason for doing so is to look at the answers to that query and the video -just like many others, realistically fails to explain
where these hominoids went in regards of our ancestral lineage. The documentary is interesting, it details their assumed hunting
behaviour, their possible way of breeding and their social acts as we would perceive them today.

However, after explaining how they disliked interaction with early 'modern-man', it relates that they just 'moved away' before
becoming extinct around 40,000 years ago. Oddly enough, a physical description of the Neanderthal indicates they were built
to endure extreme climate and yet, the main reason the video offers for their extinction is a climatic change.

We're still learning about the Neanderthal, but I think if we can get to the point where we see that 'splitting off' and merging
as similar species is fairly normal, we'll stop perceiving the current modern man as the final product of the evolution of archaic
humans and possibly look back to see what other spurs from our evolutionary tree existed.

Bigfoot looks like us and it looks like an ape, now consider how we used to deem the Neanderthal. A squat lumbering oaf
who shivered in caves and chewed uncooked meat. Now we see our earlier cousin as a social creature that fashioned weapons,
utilised fire, knew the dangers of inter-breeding, vocally communicated to improve hunting tactics and even fashioned rudimentary
musical instruments.

There is a book by Myra Shackley called "Still Alive?" that might interest you. It goes into some detail for the case that Neanderthals still live, primarily in the Caucasus of Russia (called Almas locally) and the Tien Shan range in China.

ETA: I can no longer recommend Amazon due to political meddling and attempted political control by that unelected corporation, but it is, so far, the only place I could find the book for sale: https://www.amazon.com/Still-Living-Sasq...oks&sr=1-2 

A listing of Shackley's available books: https://www.amazon.com/Books-Myra-Shackl...a+Shackley 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-02-2021, 09:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: There is a book by Myra Shackley called "Still Alive?" that might interest you. It goes into some detail for the case that Neanderthals still live, primarily in the Caucasus of Russia (called Almas locally) and the Tien Shan range in China...

She who is smarter -the wife, likes to use the library (Closed at the moment!) for her history interests,
but I know she can ask for certain books to be acquired. I'll ask her nicely!
Cheers.
minusculethumbsup

Edit: Here's a blog-piece on Shackley. Link:
(02-02-2021, 10:53 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: There is a book by Myra Shackley called "Still Alive?" that might interest you. It goes into some detail for the case that Neanderthals still live, primarily in the Caucasus of Russia (called Almas locally) and the Tien Shan range in China...

She who is smarter -the wife, likes to use the library (Closed at the moment!) for her history interests,
but I know she can ask for certain books to be acquired. I'll ask her nicely!
Cheers.
minusculethumbsup

Edit: Here's a blog-piece on Shackley. Link:

I did find a copy of it in a University library in the UK, so there are likely many more there.

I did find an inaccuracy in the blog post. Oh, it was politically correct, but scientifically inaccurate. It's things like that which I use to differentiate "political science" from actual, real science. that thing was this diagram:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9041]

Notice how it gives an "approximate date" for the time that Denisovans and Neanderthals left Africa. The problem with that is that there is no evidence, anywhere, that Denisovans or Neanderthals were ever IN Africa to leave there. No Neanderthal or Denisovan remains or technology have ever been discovered in Africa. They never lived there... so how could they ever leave there?

But, political science dictates (against all evidence to the contrary, I might add) that all humans originated in Africa currently, ergo they MUST have come from Africa, no? Never mind the absolute dearth of evidence - The Church of Political Science has spoken! So mote it be!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-02-2021, 11:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I did find a copy of it in a University library in the UK, so there are likely many more there.

Thanks again.
Your attachment shows the idea of evolutionary branches and 30,000 years ago isn't that long ago!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9041]

Quote:Notice how it gives an "approximate date" for the time that Denisovans and Neanderthals left Africa. The problem with that is that there is no evidence, anywhere, that Denisovans or Neanderthals were ever IN Africa to leave there. No Neanderthal or Denisovan remains or technology have ever been discovered in Africa. They never lived there... so how could they ever leave there?

Yep... they still want us to see that we derived from Africa and at a certain period..
Oddly enough, it's the same ploy the Bible tries with the Garden of Eden. 'They went out and mixed
with peoples already in the world!
(02-02-2021, 11:19 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:Notice how it gives an "approximate date" for the time that Denisovans and Neanderthals left Africa. The problem with that is that there is no evidence, anywhere, that Denisovans or Neanderthals were ever IN Africa to leave there. No Neanderthal or Denisovan remains or technology have ever been discovered in Africa. They never lived there... so how could they ever leave there?

Yep... they still want us to see that we derived from Africa and at a certain period..
Oddly enough, it's the same ploy the Bible tries with the Garden of Eden. 'They went out and mixed
with peoples already in the world!

Exactly! According to the Genesis account, Cain went to the land of Nod eastward from Eden, and took a wife from there... but if there weren't already other people, how on Earth could he have found a wife?

Have any of you visited the new censor-free platform for videos yet called "TheFoxHole"?  If not, you are missing out on some great "truther" content. There are many channels to choose from on the left of the screen. Click on the one you want to watch. Live shows rise to the top of the list, or you can go watch later by clicking on the shows under the channel you choose. Scroll over to the top right of the screen and click on the bubble to bring up the chat. Any replies to you will light up in red so you don't miss them. 

Post this in your address bar to download the app:  TheFoxHole.app
If you have any problems getting the app, go to Pilled.net and make an account, then sign in to The Fox Hole from there. 

The show I want you to see in this post is by One Foot N5D.  Their show last night was about Bigfoot encounters, with people calling in to tell their personal experiences. I think you'll enjoy this!

https://web-storage.pilled.net/live/5882...b/live.mp4
Good podcast last night with Thomas and Linda on TruReporting 2.0. 

If you like this subject, you'll enjoy this. Good stories by the call-ins during the second half too.