Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stratigic Forum Hopping in 2021
High end security draws attention like waving a red flag, just something to think about.
Enigma.......?
(01-14-2021, 08:46 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 08:11 PM)beez Wrote: Anything typed online is probably read regardless of where it lands.

tinybighuh

Explanation: Correct! ... Here is why ...

Internet Backbone

[Image: 600px-Internet_map_1024.jpg]

Room 641A

[Image: 799px-Room_641A_exterior.jpg]

Quote:Room 641A is a telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency, as part of its warrantless surveillance program as authorized by the Patriot Act. The facility commenced operations in 2003 and its purpose was publicly revealed in 2006.

Personal Disclosure: I know and I am not afraid ... because I posted this after the Covid19 outbreak happened...

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

... and they did nothing!!! That is kinda a big tell that they are NOT doing their jobs properly and are being slack cunts! tinysure 

I also posted this before the Covid19 outbreak happened ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

... which should of been taken as a true poker tell and not a bluff as I caused over 1million deaths and $10TRILLION+ worth of damage world wide in a single year! tinysure 

As for Strategic forum hoping in 2021 I suggest we go back to PAPER letters like the Russian KGB did recently.

[Image: sealheader.jpg]

I also recommend that IF we go back to paper, that we then use ...

One-Time Pad

Quote:In cryptography, the one-time pad (OTP) is an encryption technique that cannot be cracked, but requires the use of a one-time pre-shared key the same size as, or longer than, the message being sent. In this technique, a plaintext is paired with a random secret key (also referred to as a one-time pad). Then, each bit or character of the plaintext is encrypted by combining it with the corresponding bit or character from the pad using modular addition.
The resulting ciphertext will be impossible to decrypt or break if the following four conditions are met:[1][2]
  1. The key must be truly random.
  2. The key must be at least as long as the plaintext.
  3. The key must never be reused in whole or in part.
  4. The key must be kept completely secret.

minusculebeercheers
I wonder if the Christmas bomber was after a room 641A
On creating a chat room or message board for the drops.

* It should appear like any other forum on some free off the wall board server.

* The server should be located outside of the U.S. and unconnected to any opposing factions.

* It should have private and public access with moderation in public areas to suppress any red flags that pop up.

* It should have a message board with private group chat functions, although you could link to other servers for different features.

* Extreme vetting of members with private access and records made on open members with profiles to help identify infiltrators vs supporters.
(01-15-2021, 02:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: High end security draws attention like waving a red flag, just something to think about.

So true, when someone posts a jumble of letters and characters it could tend to look suspicious.

Perhaps some kind of underground code speak that sounds like a normal conversation could work as long as the code dictionary stayed secret.
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Enigma.......?

I actually have an electronic Enigma Machine somewhere, implemented in Javascript. I guess that means they cracked it and found out how it works.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-15-2021, 02:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I wonder if the Christmas bomber was after a room 641A

They must have expanded. back when I was doing hacker-like things, ALL communications in the US ran through 3 points: one in Atlanta, Georgia, one in the Shenadoah Valley in Virginia, and one at Fort Meade, Maryland. I found that out by running a whole bunch of ping and trace traceroutes, and following them through every node they traveled through. ALL of them went through one of those 3 places.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-14-2021, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Actually, now that I got censored by ATS because of "the spirit" of the rules, I'm more determined than ever to work on "Project Dead Drop".

Any ideas for using this plan as far as getting the word out, personal privacy, and keeping things as covert as possible, will be helpful.

Well, I have a discussion board up now and after enduring the torture of the Administration panel, I got it just about where I want it.

Right now the "Dead Drop" is being populated with "Reports" that I have posted at other boards (after some editing) as well as a few of my more recent endeavors such as "Watch Lists" and "Red Flag Lists". The censoring feature is turning out to be some what fun and amusing when intercepting flag words and phrases.

Otherwise, I'm just crossing the I's and dotting the T's as I putts around in there.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, I'm not sure how to let on about this (like I haven't here right?).

Any interest or suggestions would be welcome.
(01-27-2021, 07:03 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Actually, now that I got censored by ATS because of "the spirit" of the rules, I'm more determined than ever to work on "Project Dead Drop".

Any ideas for using this plan as far as getting the word out, personal privacy, and keeping things as covert as possible, will be helpful.

Well, I have a discussion board up now and after enduring the torture of the Administration panel, I got it just about where I want it.

Right now the "Dead Drop" is being populated with "Reports" that I have posted at other boards (after some editing) as well as a few of my more recent endeavors such as "Watch Lists" and "Red Flag Lists". The censoring feature is turning out to be some what fun and amusing when intercepting flag words and phrases.

Otherwise, I'm just crossing the I's and dotting the T's as I putts around in there.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, I'm not sure how to let on about this (like I haven't here right?).

Dead drops are usually considered clandestine communications points - so clandestine that the communicants are never there at the same time. Due to that, "getting the word out" is usually a pretty private matter. I would suggest a communication method that can be deleted, like e-mail or some PM applications. I wouldn't trust any of thee mainstream Social Media methods, Facebook, for instance is very untrustworthy. I'm not convinced that anything deleted there is ever truly deleted.

There are some encrypted phone apps that are pretty high security, but using encrypted communications via phone itself is enough to raise red flags in certain circles.

Paradoxically, in the age of electronic communication, snail-mail has gotten somewhat more secure. Since everyone in the modern age wants instant answers, and can get them via the internet, plain old postal letters undergo less scrutiny these days.

(01-27-2021, 07:43 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 07:03 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Dead crops are usually considered clandestine communications points - so clandestine that the communicants are never there at the same time. Due to that, "getting the word out" is usually a pretty private matter. I would suggest a communication method that can be deleted, like e-mail or some PM applications. I wouldn't trust any of thee mainstream Social Media methods, Facebook, for instance is very untrustworthy. I'm not convinced that anything deleted there is ever truly deleted.

There are some encrypted phone apps that are pretty high security, but using encrypted communications via phone itself is enough to raise red flags in certain circles.

Paradoxically, in the age of electronic communication, snail-mail has gotten somewhat more secure. Since everyone in the modern age wants instant answers, and can get them via the internet, plain old postal letters undergo less scrutiny these days.

All good points.

I don't know if I'm paranoid, but this is what I do on a normal basis.

I use protonmail and I've been trying it's VPN service. I have signal messenger on my phone and use the telephone feature with my associates. I use DDG for searches. And of course snail mail can work well if you want to wait a few days.

Also I've looked into password protected temporary chat and message board services. Here are two I decided on.

Disposable Chat

Dead Drop Me

Then again too, if the material you are sitting on is verifiable but prone to censoring, doxing and blacklisting, you could try to defend it, or just run. What good will it do for the public at large if they had no access to the facts as stored in the dead drops? A semi-open discussion board with secure forums as well as with some public, others members only and then on up could be useful. Public drops could be used to inform the public mainly but can be used in different ways as well.

Back up of the files is necessary to pick up and move when the time comes. I'm using Drop Box for that (see a theme here?) so it's synced with my own offline copies.
@"Michigan Swamp Buck" .   

Very cool.   minusculegoodjob   

After watching that MSNBC video today, I think this could come in very handy. Now, to learn how to use it.  tinysurprised
(01-27-2021, 11:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Michigan Swamp Buck" .   

After watching that MSNBC video today, I think this could come in very handy. Now, to learn how to use it.  tinysurprised

I like the temporary chat and message services. I never would have looked into this if I wasn't working on the idea of an online dead drop for censored information.

Basically I'd like it to function as an intelligence gathering and processing center with multiple archives both on and off line.
(01-28-2021, 03:07 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

I like the temporary chat and message services. I never would have looked into this if I wasn't working on the idea of an online dead drop for censored information.

Basically I'd like it to function as an intelligence gathering and processing center with multiple archives both on and off line.

If you are interested in leaving "censored" information laying around online, it might pay to look into encryption. I recommend "VeraCrypt" It has a lot of nifty features, and it's free for the downloading.

(01-28-2021, 09:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 03:07 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

If you are interested in leaving "censored" information laying around online, it might pay to look into encryption. I recommend "VeraCrypt" It has a lot of nifty features, and it's free for the downloading.

If such information is verifiable with strong "official" sources, it should be able to stand on it's own. If I don't add any unsanctioned thoughts to the information, the info and/or it's source is all that can be attacked (you'd think). It does have to be considered that the messenger is often attacked, a strong possibility. On my own board as administrator, I can edit stuff, ban people and such to try and keep ahead of their games. The information is worth fighting for, even if it is only from my computer desk at home.

Until they actually out law information that they don't like, I should be safe without making any connections or presenting any "conspiracy theories" about it. Step back and allow the information to let the reader come to the obvious conclusions basically. The most I could be accused of is bias through presentation and trying to lead the reader to a predetermined conclusion.

Anything that may be considered subversive and verboten would be out of sight in the "Vault", accessible by only a few. Only in the deepest hidden recesses will the serious discourse and plans of action take place in such a world as we're in today.

veracrypt - Nice, thanks!
(01-29-2021, 12:15 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: veracrypt - Nice, thanks!

You're welcome!

VeraCrypt is a fork of the old "TrueCrypt", but considerably strengthened. TrueCrypt was recommended to me years ago by an individual with a high security clearance who worked in cyber-warfare. He said it was the bomb, the most secure encryption then available, and everything I've discovered about it bears the truth of that out. It beats the government software I've used all hollow. That's not to say the government doesn't have anything more powerful now, but if they do I've never encountered it.

I know for certain that the FBI tried to crack a drive encrypted with TrueCrypt for over a year straight, non-stop, 24/7, and finally gave up because they couldn't crack it. That was probably 15 years ago, and technology has improved since then, but I still have a lot of confidence in it.

When TrueCrypt inexplicably went tits-up all of the sudden-like, in April of 2014, folks were left in a quandary. The guys who coded TrueCrypt were based in the US - I won't say exactly where, because it don't matter - and I firmly believe some frustrated G-men got to them, and rather than roll over, they ended the project.

The folks who code VeraCrypt had already forked it off from TrueCrypt, and they took on the mantle. VeraCrypt was in version 1.0 at that time, and they've made a lot of improvements to it over the intervening time. It had stagnated until the demise of TrueCrypt breathed new life into it. Now it's off and running, and what may be more important is that it is NOT based in the US. There are a couple other forks as well, but they have stagnated, and none can compare to VeraCrypt.

Still, whenever you download a new version of it, always check for the warrant canary, and if you know how to compare hashes, download them and do that, too.

One can never be too safe.

I've done a lot of board hopping and have landed on some interesting ones with considerable activity and large memberships.

I joined a few lower traffic boards on the two board servers I use for my forums, but I have joined a couple of others as well.

US Message board is very active with over 46,000 members and close to 800,000 threads as well as having more freedom of speech than other boards.

usmessageboard.com

I use the same handle on all these forums, "Michigan Swamp Buck", and sometimes with the slightly different wording of "Michigan Swampbuck". Other than some outdoor hunting websites, a search of my handle shows where I've landed lately.

I do consider RN-3 to be a second home, and top of the list when looking for breaking and alternative news reports. With ATS becoming so lame lately, I may just keep my toothbrush, personal hygiene kit and some clothes here for the occasional weekend or one nighter.

I know, it feels cheap and dirty to keep it on the side like this, but Baby I swear I going through with the divorce, I got my lawyer working on it. Now, turn the lights off and come give Daddy some sugar!
(02-03-2021, 03:21 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I've done a lot of board hopping and have landed on some interesting ones with considerable activity and large memberships.

I joined a few lower traffic boards on the two board servers I use for my forums, but I have joined a couple of others as well.

US Message board is very active with over 46,000 members and close to 800,000 threads as well as having more freedom of speech than other boards.

usmessageboard.com

I use the same handle on all these forums, "Michigan Swamp Buck", and sometimes with the slightly different wording of "Michigan Swampbuck". Other than some outdoor hunting websites, a search of my handle shows where I've landed lately.

I do consider RN-3 to be a second home, and top of the list when looking for breaking and alternative news reports. With ATS becoming so lame lately, I may just keep my toothbrush, personal hygiene kit and some clothes here for the occasional weekend or one nighter.

I know, it feels cheap and dirty to keep it on the side like this, but Baby I swear I going through with the divorce, I got my lawyer working on it. Now, turn the lights off and come give Daddy some sugar!

{{{{{{{{{{{ @"Michigan Swamp Buck"  }}}}}}}}}}}}}}  HUGS

We have a room just above the Party Lounge next to the 4/20 Room and Moonshine Locker.
Yes, you're more than welcome to bring your Pillow and Relax with us.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]