Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Road to Communism
(01-21-2021, 09:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Let's just see how long it is before either the CCP or BidenHarris gives the order for YouTube to remove this:

The gist of this is ........well an observation and logic as to their intention. However we also can play the Bio-tech game. We are capable of gifting very usable benefactions and awards to tickle them silly.....

Do you think Biden will sign away our freedom to China? Maybe he Will or Has!

Quote:Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”
This comes amid nationwide concerns over Biden’s apparent cognitive decline.

The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand.
Source

Listen to the video at the source, with the volume up, you can hear Biden say "I don't know what I'm signing here."

Biden is on the verge of being Totally Senile.

Quote:Video footage taken on Wednesday went viral today as viewers noticed that when President Joe Biden was walking into the Capitol on inauguration day, he robotically stated aloud “Salute the Marines” instead of actually saluting them.
The awkward interaction appears to have been prompted by someone communicating with Biden via earpiece, which has become a staple of the 78-year-old Biden’s public appearances due to numerous gaffes and instances of erratic behavior.

Biden clearly needed to be reminded to salute the Marines, as he did not end up doing so, but experts have surmised that the newly elected President is so used to repeating words and phrases given to him through an earpiece that he took the command “Salute the Marines” as a line to recite.
Link
Watch the video at the link and with your volume up you will hear Senile Biden say "Salute the Marines." Biden is a Senile Out Tool of the Elites, he owes to many favors to the Elites/COBAL for cheating and getting him elected.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-24-2021, 04:51 PM)guohua Wrote: Do you think Biden will sign away our freedom to China? Maybe he Will or Has!

Guohua... you've been there and bought the T-shirt -as they say.

Could you do myself and RN members a favour and describe in neutral tones, what we in the
west perceive as Communist China? One of our main problems is that our perception of China
is blunted by our freedoms here.

No rush... whenever you can.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-24-2021, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 04:51 PM)guohua Wrote: Do you think Biden will sign away our freedom to China? Maybe he Will or Has!

Could you do myself and RN members a favour and describe in neutral tones, what we in the
west perceive as Communist China? One of our main problems is that our perception of China

minusculethumbsup

Speaking of neutral tones...

You know, back during the Cold War, before I ever encountered any actual communist places, I always saw the Soviet Union in particular (and indeed all of Eastern Europe) in my mind's eye as a drab, dreary, dark place, entirely in black and white and shades of gray like an old movie. It was taken for granted in my young mind that the Soviet KGB, as exemplified by the nefarious Boris and Natasha on the "Bullwinkle Show",  had not yet stolen the secrets of color from our secret vault under the Pentagon where we kept them safe for Democracy.

I envisioned, for some strange reason, China being a colorized version of the same thing.

Imagine my surprise upon finding out that communists actually DID have green trees and red bricks! It was Earth-shattering!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”
This comes amid nationwide concerns over Biden’s apparent cognitive decline.

The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand.
Source

Listen to the video at the source, with the volume up, you can hear Biden say "I don't know what I'm signing here."

Biden is on the verge of being Totally Senile.

Quote:Video footage taken on Wednesday went viral today as viewers noticed that when President Joe Biden was walking into the Capitol on inauguration day, he robotically stated aloud “Salute the Marines” instead of actually saluting them.
The awkward interaction appears to have been prompted by someone communicating with Biden via earpiece, which has become a staple of the 78-year-old Biden’s public appearances due to numerous gaffes and instances of erratic behavior.

Biden clearly needed to be reminded to salute the Marines, as he did not end up doing so, but experts have surmised that the newly elected President is so used to repeating words and phrases given to him through an earpiece that he took the command “Salute the Marines” as a line to recite.
Link
Watch the video at the link and with your volume up you will hear Senile Biden say "Salute the Marines." Biden is a Senile Out Tool of the Elites, he owes to many favors to the Elites/COBAL for cheating and getting him elected.

I believe the person who told him to "sign it anyway" was his press secretary. That's who it looked like behind the mask, going by her hair. You know, the same hussy who is blocking serious questions at the press conferences and only entertaining the feel-good softball questions.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

minusculethumbsup

Communist China is ran by a Corrupt Power Base of Life time politician's that believe they know what is right for everyone else.
They (the Elite Politicians and all powerful Military Leaders) want to know and control your everyday life, from your education to the job you are placed in and the city you live in.
You need to understand by Law in China you as a citizen can not move from city to city with out the correct documents allowing the move and upon arrival to your new home city you must within 48 hours report your address to the main police station and the local police station.

You must complete testing every year in school to move up and then in junior high and high school they start testing you to determine what is your best prospects for college and the university in major in so you are beneficial to the CCP/China.
If you are not smart in the Sciences/Mathematics or the Arts like singing or playing musical instruments, then you can expect to be placed in a factory job or farming or in a store as a check out clerk or shoe salesman.
Yes, you can apply for other jobs, but you have to remember in China ALL Employers report new Employees to the local government who reports your new job to the CCP.

In the old days, when I was growing up, even though my father and mother worked as teachers (Professors at the Harbin University of Electrical Hydraulics and Mechanics) we were issued a government apartment made of concrete for 8 families with a common area for the Kitchen and Bathroom and Shower to share.
Other families that were not as well educated lived in shacks with outside toilets and showers in the cities and this did not change until the early 80's.
We as a family did not own a B&W TV until the 90's it was not allowed except for the Elites.
So, I spent My Entire Life in China with out a TV, OMG!

Marriage's even today can be prearrange by the parents, my mother and father was a prearranged marriage and me and my first husband marriage was prearrange. 
In 2002 an Elite Military Families son was infatuated with my daughter when she worked as Armed Security in Beijing. They contacted me and offered me Money and an Elite Position in the CCP if I consented to the marriage because my daughter had already told their son No!
Before I turned them down, I and my husband got my daughter back to America on a flight arranged by my husband through old friends of his in the agency.
Why, why couldn't I just say no? I could have but they would have had my daughter kidnaped and help in a compound.

Abortions.
Up until the mid 2000 they where mandatory. My first husband and I divorced because I would not have an abortion or give our daughter to the government adoption center. 

In those days the Police with the approval of the CCP held public Executions in the city park or the central area.
Prisoner's were taken there immediately after trial or a day or two after the trial and shot in the head for all to see.

Now they have Roving Execution Vans that either travel from city to city or are assigned to the local prison.

and yes they still execute in public today

Now today with Social Media Sites and Credit Cards and Bank loans the CCP monitors your spending and payment habits.
Yes, if the CCP notices you failing to make payments to your debtors they will restrict your movements and how your are allowed to travel, No Planes, No, Trains.
They will shut off your credit and even inform your employer.
For negative comments on Social Media or other Web-Sites you could be Arrested or Fired from your job and even removed from your School and this includes Children. 
Let say you have a child that exceeds in the Sciences or the Arts and the local government through the Central Government has placed your child in a more advanced school. (yes you have to pay extra for that education with out their help).
Your child can be removed from that institution because of their comments or views on Social Media and YOU can be fined or arrested.

That is just the tip of living in China and that is what can be expected to happen here, Why do you then Hong Kong is rebelling?

You need to remember I did in the MSS as an active agent and even todsay I must be careful (like My Husband) of what I say or divulge.
Because of the lack of changes in China, this is another reason we closed our adoption agency I was running from America in China (many of you may remember me mentioning we were closing it back in H H days.
(01-24-2021, 05:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

minusculethumbsup

Speaking of neutral tones...

You know, back during the Cold War, before I ever encountered any actual communist places, I always saw the Soviet Union in particular (and indeed all of Eastern Europe) in my mind's eye as a drab, dreary, dark place, entirely in black and white and shades of gray like an old movie. It was taken for granted in my young mind that the Soviet KGB, as exemplified by the nefarious Boris and Natasha on the "Bullwinkle Show",  had not yet stolen the secrets of color from our secret vault under the Pentagon where we kept them safe for Democracy.

I envisioned, for some strange reason, China being a colorized version of the same thing.

Imagine my surprise upon finding out that communists actually DID have green trees and red bricks! It was Earth-shattering!

Housing in China even today.
[Image: GettyImages-85373013.jpg]

The concert apartments in the back ground are nicer than what I grew up in.
Our apartment looked like these below they are tearing down.
[Image: bulletin-2019-03--09.jpg] Remember these were for the Families of Educated Parents to live in.
(01-24-2021, 05:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Speaking of neutral tones...

I know what you mean! The greyness was always there with the Soviets, but the over-colourising
for Chinese propaganda always caught me!

Quote:I envisioned, for some strange reason, China being a colorized version of the same thing.
Imagine my surprise upon finding out that communists actually DID have green trees and red bricks! It was Earth-shattering!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8995]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8996]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
Quote:I know what you mean! The greyness was always there with the Soviets, but the over-colourising

Exactly that Propaganda.
I found a picture of what the apartments looked like I lived in while working in the CCP.
[Image: ghost-cities-of-china.jpg]
Those were modern in the 80's but now they are vacant.
(01-24-2021, 06:23 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
Quote:I know what you mean! The greyness was always there with the Soviets, but the over-colourising

Exactly that Propaganda.
I found a picture of what the apartments looked like I lived in while working in the CCP.
[Image: ghost-cities-of-china.jpg]
Those were modern in the 80's but now they are vacant.

And see - they are in color, even way back in the 80's before the Soviets had invented color!

I'm chalking it up to advanced Chinese technology thet the Soviets just couldn't compare to. 

East Germany was always black and white and gray, too, and I think it still IS!