Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden's Impeachment
That was quick!   tinyhuh  

Quote:Congresswoman announces articles of impeachment against Biden
I guess two can plat at this game, but I doubt it will do any good because they all want to get the kick backs for doing the bidding of the corporations they vote for. 

Quote:A new member of Congress announced Thursday she has filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden as promised, charging abuse of power for his role in his son Hunter's lucrative business deals based on access to the vice president.

"I just filed articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden," said Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "We'll see how this goes."

Investigative reporter Sara Carter noted Greene had promised on Jan. 13 to file the articles the day after Biden was inaugurated.

"We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies," she said at the time. "So on January 21st, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden."
It's unlikely the effort will gain any traction in a House controlled by Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California.

Greene's concerns about Biden abusing his power are not without support.
A poll after the Nov. 3 election found that had Democratic voters known about the evidence found in a laptop abandoned at a repair shop by Joe Biden's son Hunter, enough of them would have dropped their support for Biden to change the election result.

Reports by the New York Post of the evidence that Joe Biden was aware of his son's foreign business deals while serving as vice president and personally profited from them were blocked by Twitter and Facebook. And establishment media refused to investigate the story, with some dismissing it as "Russian disinformation."

The Democrats' first impeachment of Trump centered on the president's concern about Hunter Biden's lucrative deal with a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas firm while his father was in charge of U.S. policy for the country.

Joe Biden later publicly confessed that he threatened Ukraine's president with the loss of American financial aid unless he fired the country's top prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma at the time.

The video of Joe and his quid pro quo with Ukraine was all over Twitter, FB, and I know I shared it here. How is it that people didn't see it before voting?  You can watch the video inside the article if you haven't seen it. 

Quote:Joe Biden's involvement in a deal with a Chinese energy firm tied to the Communist Party was referenced in a text message from a business associate of Hunter Biden requesting that "Joe" be involved, because that would make it look like a "truly family business," Fox News reported.

In text messages dating back to 2017, shortly after Joe Biden left the office of vice president, business associates James Gilliar and Tony Bobulinski sought to "get Joe involved."

The deal was the joint venture with CEFC China Energy that Bobulinski has discussed in media interviews. Bobulinski claims he met twice with Joe Biden and is certain that an email indicating the "big guy" was to get a 10% cut referred to the former vice president.
A Senate report found that among the Communist Party-tied nationals with whom Hunter Biden did business was Ye Jianming, founder of CEFC China Energy. Ye was affiliated with the People's Liberation Army, the report said.

The New York Times reported in 2018 that Ye wanted "access to the corridors of power in Washington" and he soon "was meeting with the family of Joseph R. Biden Jr."

It was a post-election survey that found more than one-third of voters who chose Joe Biden were not aware of the evidence linking the former vice president to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son.

Had they known, according to the survey commissioned by the Media Research Center, President Trump would have won at least 289 Electoral College votes.
There's more to read and videos to watch in this report. Source

At this point, I'm just sick of trying to wake people up. I wasted the last four years of my life spreading information that no one took time to read. 
From this point forward people can do their own research if they want to learn the truth. 
Oh dear, Mystic Warrior we read, I do... We are all feeling defeated by a giant group of wastrel lops..... It's easy to become completely disenchanted with those around you if they ignore and do not participate in some form of support of your and their efforts to put an end to it. Or just plain.... fight it.

Ezekiel 33:6  6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I be required at the watchman's hand.

You are gifted in these things, don't loose hope
It was a nice gesture on her part, and only fair considering all the calls to impeach Trump before he even took office, and considering that there is far more evidence to impeach Biden on. But it's only a gesture. symbolic. Politicians know which side of their bread holds their butter, and a Democrat controlled House and a nearly Democrat controlled Senate aren't going to vote to impeach him, no matter what they know that he's done and not even knowing what can be proven.

Biden could shoot a man in full view of witnesses in Times Square and never be convicted of it, to borrow a phrase. Congress would say "He did what? I didn't see a thing... and it's obviously Russian Propaganda!" and his supporters - both of them! - would just say "well that stupid racist domestic terrorist shouldn't have walked in front of poor old Joe's bullet!"

I'm afraid we are stuck with Creepy Uncle Joe until Pelosi and Horizontal Harris decide his time is up and they either have him killed or 25thed... then we will be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-22-2021, 03:52 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Oh dear, Mystic Warrior we read, I do... We are all feeling defeated by a giant group of wastrel lops..... It's easy to become completely disenchanted with those around you if they ignore and do not participate in some form of support of your and their efforts to put an end to it. Or just plain.... fight it.

Ezekiel 33:6  6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I be required at the watchman's hand.

That she is. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as capable of pulling disparate information from all across the far flung landscapes of the internet and correlating it into one place, nor have I ever ran into anyone as prolific at it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-22-2021, 03:52 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Oh dear, Mystic Warrior we read, I do... We are all feeling defeated by a giant group of wastrel lops..... It's easy to become completely disenchanted with those around you if they ignore and do not participate in some form of support of your and their efforts to put an end to it. Or just plain.... fight it.

Thank you @"Plotus".    Smile
(01-22-2021, 04:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

That she is. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as capable of pulling disparate information from all across the far flung landscapes of the internet and correlating it into one place, nor have I ever ran into anyone as prolific at it.

Thank you @"Ninurta".  

I think I'm just burnt out at this point. I'm going to take a break from all this for a few weeks and maybe I'll feel better afterwards. I might even go back to talking about Bigfoot and UFOs.   tinysure
Dear MW, you have done so much good, you shown a light on 5G and because of that I dug very deep into it (BTW 5G is now been investigated more than ever) and found how dangerous it is.
The truth about the election may be talked about but it will never be acted on because if it is then the USA becomes a 3th world country controlled by the real world powers and that can never happen.
Strange thing is for a hell of a long time  the CIA stole the vote of many people in many countries to put people into power that they wanted, and the people of the USA just sat back and laughed, feeling so safe and superior. Now its happened to the USA, China stole the vote to put who they wanted into power.
Perhaps evil does come back to bite ass.
We thank you MW for the work you have done, now its your time to rest for a wile minusculebeercheers
Silly @"Mystic Wanderer" ... Dems don't get impeached under the New Order.

Hail to the Thief.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-22-2021, 08:42 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Dear MW, you have done so much good, you shown a light on 5G and because of that I dug very deep into it (BTW 5G is now been investigated more than ever) and found how dangerous it is.
The truth about the election may be talked about but it will never be acted on because if it is then the USA becomes a 3th world country controlled by the real world powers and that can never happen.
Strange thing is for a hell of a long time  the CIA stole the vote of many people in many countries to put people into power that they wanted, and the people of the USA just sat back and laughed, feeling so safe and superior. Now its happened to the USA, China stole the vote to put who they wanted into power.
Perhaps evil does come back to bite ass.
We thank you MW for the work you have done, now its your time to rest for a wile minusculebeercheers

Our government has been corrupt for as many years as I have been alive, and I am sure for a lot more. We even had a President that tried to warn the American people of just how repugnant our government has become. He died for his efforts.

I think Americans stopped caring about politics when things were going well. They didn't start caring until they started to feel the effects of the corruption, and became aware our government no longer even cared enough to hide their disdain .

We have to be a little more than gullible to believe our government was so skilled and successful at manipulating government elections outside of our own country, then also believe those same powers, were not using those same methods within our own shores.

There have been people trying to blow the whistle, and speaking out on election manipulation for years. I think the only thing different with this election, is the number of people that wanted to believe that it happens. This election showed just how duplicitous Americans can be, along with disingenuous, when we want something bad enough, or if things don't go our way. If ever there was a time that we truly lived up to the label of "The Ugly American", it was indeed this year.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(01-22-2021, 06:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 04:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Thank you @"Ninurta".  

I think I'm just burnt out at this point. I'm going to take a break from all this for a few weeks and maybe I'll feel better afterwards. I might even go back to talking about Bigfoot and UFOs.   tinysure
My Friend, that sounds like a good idea. Rebuild and gather more magic and karma, relax and sooth the parts of you that are in distress. Let your mind rest while you repair. We will wait for you, of that you can be sure, your like that genius cousin, the one we have so much fun with, the one who warns us, and encourages steps and movement. 

We will await anything you choose to do with agreement.
Hate to do this to y'all, but you need to see what MSNBC, and probably CNN, are saying about Trump supporters. Joe Scarborough is saying Trump supporters were planning on killing the ex-VP Biden and people in Congress. 

OMG!! SUCH LIES!

If anyone has done ANY research into this AT ALL they know what he's saying has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters. It was ANTIFA who infiltrated MAGA and stormed the Capitol. 

I'll say it again, Trump hadn't even finished his speech before the Capitol was breached. IT WAS ANTIFA!

This has all been an orchestrated narrative from the beginning so they could label us as terrorists. 

I know this will make your head hurt as much as it did mine, but we need to know what's coming. 
Know your "enemy". The enemy in this whole thing is the media. 

TURN THEM OFF!

(01-27-2021, 09:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hate to do this to y'all, but you need to see what MSNBC, and probably CNN, are saying about Trump supporters. Joe Scarborough is saying Trump supporters were planning on killing the ex-VP Biden and people in Congress. 

OMG!! SUCH LIES!

If anyone has done ANY research into this AT ALL they know what he's saying has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters. It was ANTIFA who infiltrated MAGA and stormed the Capitol. 

I'll say it again, Trump hadn't even finished his speech before the Capitol was breached. IT WAS ANTIFA!

This has all been an orchestrated narrative from the beginning so they could label us as terrorists. 

I know this will make your head hurt as much as it did mine, but we need to know what's coming. 
Know your "enemy". The enemy in this whole thing is the media. 

TURN THEM OFF!

The American Great Purge does seem to be underway right now. Head for the Underground, and unless your role is to simply distract and draw attention from the real defenders, go dark. Snitches may get stitches, but squawkers draw gawkers. Unless your only function is to draw attention away, get quiet. This is close to the end of the time to be organizing lines of communications.

Anything said beyond this point will only be ramped up beyond what was actually said, and then twisted into the rope to hang dissidents with. back when America was a free nation, "dissidents" were the good guys, and we supported them around the world with everything we had. Now that the Marxists have taken over here, dissidents will be hunted down here just as they were in the Soviet Union, and still are in China and Cuba and North Korea and Venezuela.

Note to DHS: if you want me to quit expounding these facts, then quit giving me the fodder to connect them together. Simples. Stop attacking dissent, and dissent no longer has a weapon to turn back at you. The harder you squelch free speech, the more they have to fire back with. As long as you keep giving them ammo, such as your politically biased "Domestic terror bulletin" you released today (clearly aimed at the Right and absolving the violence coming from the Left everyone has seen over the past year), they will continue to have grievances to be able to turn against you. Either be politically even-handed, or shut the fuck up.

If you oppose what the dissdents say, counter it with facts and logic. If you can't, you're on the wrong side, and it shows. The right side is always Truth, and Truth will always win a debate. So, if you can't win an open debate, and have to simply silence opposition instead because you have no counter argument... well, in that case you are no better than the Stasi, the GRU, NKVD, etc.

OR - you could just continue creating martyrs. That's always worked well, historically, huh?

[Image: 087b6a0a8f36929a.png]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9031]

Quote:The Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Railway Company is owned by Berkshire Hathaway.
The company is known for its control and leadership by Warren Buffett.

Quote: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a large shareholder of Berkshire, owning 4.0% of class B shares
Wikipedia:

Everyone is involved.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.