Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you make of Nancy Pelosi ?
I can't help think she resembles a 'woman scorned'. She seems hell-bent on causing every ounce of grief she can for our president.  I might even say she appears Seditious . Definition:
*"Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.*"        By the vagary she defined President Trumps alleged actions, she should be judged.
And she seems to be systematically trying to destroy the leader of the free world President Donald Trump. It has become Personal for her, there is no doubt about that, frankly it is FAR TOO obvious to try to draw any other conclusion. And all the while she lives lavishly on the government dime, laughing at us lesser plebeians. If there is one person at the top of the abuse pyramid it is this woman. I say that it appears to have a lot of outside agreement. She is out of control, but that seems to be a Democrat thing, but not solely that party as it happens in the GOP as well. But she has weaponized it. She is out to Crucify, and if they were still doing that...... well she would initiate it.

Lets have your assessment and opinion of 'The Speaker of the House' 
(01-13-2021, 03:41 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I can't help think she resembles a 'woman scorned'. She seems hell-bent on causing every ounce of grief she can for our president.  I might even say she appears Seditious . Definition:
*"Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.*"        By the vagary she defined President Trumps alleged actions, she should be judged.
And she seems to be systematically trying to destroy the leader of the free world President Donald Trump. It has become Personal for her, there is no doubt about that, frankly it is FAR TOO obvious to try to draw any other conclusion. And all the while she lives lavishly on the government dime, laughing at us lesser plebeians. If there is one person at the top of the abuse pyramid it is this woman. I say that it appears to have a lot of outside agreement. She is out of control, but that seems to be a Democrat thing, but not solely that party as it happens in the GOP as well. But she has weaponized it. She is out to Crucify, and if they were still doing that...... well she would initiate it.

When something becomes blinding personal, then all ability to see and think clearly is lost. This person has no idear what the people want or what the peoples troubles are. This was seen with her showing off her 25000 dollar fridge and ice cream, she thinks everyone live like that.
She is using her government job for her own needs. To put it bluntly, she is mad
Indeed, well said....
(01-13-2021, 03:41 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I can't help think she resembles a 'woman scorned'. She seems hell-bent on causing every ounce of grief she can for our president.  I might even say she appears Seditious . Definition:

nancy is out for hers and herself. she's never cared for any other people but herself and family. she and her husband are crooks just like 80 to 95% of the politicians are.
[Image: TWBB.png]

What do I make of Nancy Pelosi? The only thing you can even try to make out of her is a silk purse.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Nancy Pelosi is a psychotic bitch! 
(01-13-2021, 04:40 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

nancy is out for hers and herself. she's never cared for any other people but herself and family. she and her husband are crooks just like 80 to 95% of the politicians are.
Awww shucks, well you know what they say...."cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear" ha ha ha...
Touche't I'm sure that's what you meant''' tinylaughing   
What do you make of Nancy Pelosi ...?
That's a difficult one. Oh wait...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8935]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Absolutely corrupt.   When I saw this article which asked, "Is this her lucky dress?", my answer was, "It's probably the dress in which she sacrifices infants or something and yes, hence 'lucky' ".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1cJiYO
Would any sane congressional member advocate impeaching a guy who is out next week? 

Instead of getting M4A or some other high priority D thing though, they waste the moment on vindictiveness. How about the pandemic? Remember supposedly that is still going on? People losing their jobs, getting evicted, etc. Nope. Trump hate. 

We get it. The Establishment does not want The Donald back in 2024. If he gets convicted he cannot come back. The establishment also does not want ANY populist back at any time in the near future. They are sending the message loud and clear. We will burn it all down before we relinquish power.
We saw this Because Nancy Pelosi banned gender references.

Then at the Second Impeachment debate in Congress, the dumb bitch said this in her speech:
"...I stand before you as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a daughter whose father
proudly served in this Congress,.."
SOURCE:
You can't make it up! tinyfunny
Explanation: Hmmmm? ...

I posted this thread to ATS Years ago and again here at RN3 about my feelings and thoughts on Pelosi ...

Pelosi Declared Dead Whilst Still In Office!

Personal Disclosure: Where I asked the following question ...

Quote:There is Pelosi and then there is her Politics ... which one is uglier?

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
She is 80 years old. Been in politics for at least 34 years. Don't know how much time she has spent under a desk prior to getting elected so there is that. Given her age you know she is on some serious meds to keep her wet brain functioning properly. She more than likely suffers from chronic narcissism, to say the least. What I am trying to say is she is whacked in the head beyond repair. She all brokey.

mediumgoingcrazy
(01-14-2021, 09:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: We saw this Because Nancy Pelosi banned gender references.

Then at the Second Impeachment debate in Congress, the dumb bitch said this in her speech:
"...I stand before you as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a daughter whose father
SOURCE:

Broke her own rules. Clearly an accident. What she meant was that she is a spouse, a parent, a grand parent, a child, a child whose parent proudly served congress (when he wasn't doing hits for the mob - congress was his spare time job I reckon... did I say "he"? What I meant was "it", in keeping with her new dehumanization rules...)

But she is telling the truth - she really IS a mother of some kind or the other...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-14-2021, 09:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: We saw this Because Nancy Pelosi banned gender references.

SOURCE:

These people are so ridiculous and stupid, it beggars belief.
(01-14-2021, 10:13 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
Quote:There is Pelosi and then there is her Politics ... which one is uglier?

That has to be a trick question.
(01-15-2021, 10:11 AM)drussell41 Wrote: These people are so ridiculous and stupid, it beggars belief.

I find it difficult to believe they can be so obtuse and from what I've witnessed, it's a natural behaviour
of people who just don't care about those they're supposed to serve. Politicians have created a class
of their own and their conduct -in many cases, is directly connected to making money for themselves.

I've seen well-intentioned people -people with little finance, enter politics and over a length of time,
become very wealthy. It wasn't the salary of being a politician that made them rich, so...
Nancy Pelosi is the in-your-face obviousness that our Justice System needs a complete overhaul.

She 'attempted' to remove the President from Office.  An attempt to do so ... that fails ... should result in the immediate revocation of citizenship for everyone who supported it.  Then, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law (and remember ... they're non-citizens with no rights) (and we need to fix that in this country too).

Punishments for criminal behavior should serve as an example and, more importantly, as a deterrent to others.

We might be 'born equal' in this country, but we start separating economically in the next moments.  We have a Capitalist economy.  And that is that.  If your parents fail you ... teach you to be greedy -vs- satisfied ... you should have a chat with them from the working end of a .45.  I'll forgive for that.  But, I won't forgive you if you steal from me.  And the Gooberment has made an art form of that.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!