Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House
(01-12-2021, 10:17 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 05:54 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Remember Nancy Pelosi is Terrified at this point, and is trying to gain some sort of security for herself any way she can. Hence the big push right now. 

As angry as I have been with what our politicians are trying to pull off, I haven't been able to put my finger on my own inaction.  I've figured it out now.  I don't have an off switch.  If I start killin' people, I'll be killin' until the killin' is done.

I haven't lost sight of why 'I believe' they're doing this.  They're going to crash the dollar.  They're going to make everyone's savings, everyone's pensions, everyone's Social Security ... disappear.

I can't stand by and do nothing about that.

@"Snarl".  Can you hold off until the end of February before you start killing people?  
I've heard insiders (no, not Q) say that Trump has a plan of his own.  We might even have two Presidents for a short time. Won't that be something? Not only did insiders say this, but also Kim Clement, a world famous prophet. Everything he has said in the past has come true. 

Biden and his clan will live under the Communist rule and stand in breadlines. 
Meanwhile, Trump and people who love freedom and liberty will be living in a wonderful world. He is taking us back to the gold standard. Paper money has been worthless for decades. 

Let's just stay at home and see how this plays out, at least until February 24. It was hinted that Trump will be inaugurated on 
March 4th, the original date for inauguration before we were sold out and became a corporation. 

We're going back to how it was supposed to be from the beginning.  Trump is giving the country back to We The People.
(01-11-2021, 05:54 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Remember Nancy Pelosi is Terrified at this point, and is trying to gain some sort of security for herself any way she can. Hence the big push right now. 

As angry as I have been with what our politicians are trying to pull off, I haven't been able to put my finger on my own inaction.  I've figured it out now.  I don't have an off switch.  If I start killin' people, I'll be killin' until the killin' is done.

I just told Grace the same thing, not a half hour ago. She mentioned her despair at the inactivity, and expressed the concern that Americans just don't have what it takes any more. I've been guilty of the same sentiment myself  few times. But the fact is, and what I had to explain to her, is that Americans are a slightly different breed of human. Most of them got here in response to escaping a bad situation elsewhere - but come from stock that fought and fought hard, for keeps, before they had to leave their homelands. That material has been concentrated here, in this single nation, from all over the world. Now, there is nowhere else left to run to.

Americans, because of their ancestral makeup, are a long-suffering people, and will accept heaps of abuse, because they can. However, when they are finally pushed to snap, they don't just snap a little bit, they snap all the way. Then it's balls-to-the-wall mayhem, of the sort that will make the Balkan conflicts look like a schoolyard tiff. There is no stopping them after that, and no turning back. Once that Rubicon is crossed, they will keep going and going until they are happy again. They won't stop just because you are beaten, they won't stop until they are done beating, and some times that takes them a while.

This is what the tofu-eating American Left, with their foreign socio-political-economic policies fail to understand about Americans, They think they can back a wounded animal into a corner and force it to comply with their will. They think they are dealing with a field mouse, and do not realize that they are tweaking a wounded tiger's tail.

They are thinking wrong. Probably never dealt with wounded animals of this character before.

See, the Marxist philosophy originated and comes entirely from the minds and lands of the Oppressors, the lands we left behind generations ago. We are the remnants of the Oppressed, and here come the Oppressors once again. The Irish and Scots still remember their treatment at the hands of the English. The Albanians still remember their treatment at the hands of the Turks. The Cubans still remember their treatment at the hands of Castro. The Jews still remember their treatment at the hands of, well, just about everyone. The list goes on and on. This is the last refuge of the Oppressed. We are, here, backed into the corner. So, the Oppressors should not be surprised at what comes next when we have had enough shit. There is nowhere else left to escape to. This is the last stand. We are in the corner.

There is a reason the Special forces motto is "De Oppresso Liber" - "To Liberate the Oppressed". We have spent decades going around the world, liberating oppressed peoples... and now they will see what we are willing to do to liberate OURSELVES from Oppression.

No stops will be pulled when it is our own asses in the grass.

Quote:I haven't lost sight of why 'I believe' they're doing this.  They're going to crash the dollar.  They're going to make everyone's savings, everyone's pensions, everyone's Social Security ... disappear.

They have already told us as much. They make no secret that they intend the "Great Reset" to be the abolition of ALL private property, and that everything everyone uses or lives in will be rentals from The Oligarchs, who will be the owners of all. They have made no secret that they intend to "build back better" on that plan... with "better" meaning THEY own it all and WE have nothing to call our own, and are at their mercy and every whim.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-12-2021, 10:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I haven't lost sight of why 'I believe' they're doing this.  They're going to crash the dollar.  They're going to make everyone's savings, everyone's pensions, everyone's Social Security ... disappear.

@"Snarl".  Can you hold off until the end of February before you start killing people?  
I've heard insiders (no, not Q) say that Trump has a plan of his own.  We might even have two Presidents for a short time. Won't that be something? Not only did insiders say this, but also Kim Clement, a world famous prophet. Everything he has said in the past has come true. 

Biden and his clan will live under the Communist rule and stand in breadlines. 
Meanwhile, Trump and people who love freedom and liberty will be living in a wonderful world. He is taking us back to the gold standard. Paper money has been worthless for decades. 

Let's just stay at home and see how this plays out, at least until February 24. It was hinted that Trump will be inaugurated on 
March 4th, the original date for inauguration before we were sold out and became a corporation. 

We're going back to how it was supposed to be from the beginning.  Trump is giving the country back to We The People.

Americans will hold off until we see the whites of their eyes. Not one second later. We are tired, of, utterly worn out with, empty promises of the cavalry coming over the hill, but somehow always managing to remain just out of sight, just over the hill. The problems are HERE, not "over there". We will believe their propaganda designed to keep us calm and in check (immobile while the Marxists firm up their stranglehold) when we see them taking some kind of action, ANY kind of action, not because they keep spewing empty words at us. Spewing more words does not make them any more true just because of the volume of them.

No. More. Empty. Promises. We are on our own. "They" need to either shit or get off the pot.

The best course is for the Marxists to simply leave us alone, bypass us on their tour of world conquest. If no one attacks us, we won't be forced to defend ourselves.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:#Capitol

NEW: Photos suspect’s backpack, sneakers. Individual placed two pipe bombs with timers at RNC + DNC (discovered between 1245p + 1315p) as rioters descended on Capitol campus. 50k reward

@CBSNews

Quote:The #FBI released new photos of the individual(s) responsible for placing suspected pipe bombs in Washington, D.C., on January 6. If you recognize this backpack or these shoes, submit a tip at http://fbi.gov/USCapitol. A $50,000 reward is available.
@FBIWFO

http://ow.ly/Frz650D5UWL
Both quotes above came from Twitter. 

[Image: ErfxOsBXIAIj7BK?format=jpg&name=large]

This was done before Pres. Trump finished his speech. It has been told that this is why he was late arriving to give his talk, and why it lasted so long. He was giving them time to sweep the area and give an all clear.  Imagine if something like that had happened with all the supporters there? Hundreds of people would be dead right now.
Lets consider..... the inauguration is barely eight days away. Then we have news that Every Capitol building will have mass protesters. Possible showers for the weather on the east coast ( really an unknown) Still no stimulus checks beyond the paltry $600, the Democrat buy-off. Pence possibly not  jumping on board with the 25th and remember nearly half the population still loyal to Trump. Before they meet to inaugurate, the fires will rise, and by the inauguration day people will be flaming fully. I predict a  "the"  BIG breakdown.... major rioting, and lots of Blood. It may start before January 20th. and then thereafter last for months.   Literally months.
And we will have been fully divided......

January 20th may become our new Independence day 
Perhaps the Founding Fathers chose the dead of winter to try to prevent such a possibility from happening. After all if it happened in summer when it's warm........ well it would really take off.
(01-13-2021, 02:30 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Perhaps the Founding Fathers chose the dead of winter to try to prevent such a possibility from happening. After all if it happened in summer when it's warm........ well it would really take off.

Yeah, back in the day, on the frontier, around here the war season didn't typically start until the middle of March, when things started warming up and the Indians could canoe across the river in relative comfort.

An excellent compilation of the timeline of events by BradCGZ.  Find him on DLive when he goes live. 

I've figured it out now.  I don't have an off switch.

If they don't take another step towards me or mine.

I don't think the threats from their side are as hollow as they used to be.  I almost want the country to get a taste of what it's like elsewhere.  People here think they can imagine what it's like to live a life that can be ended with zero discretion.  We're beyond a two-hour movie that ends and you throw away your empty popcorn box and soda cup.

Wanna know what's got me riled up?  Run a Google search on this phrase: PBS education camps and strip children from parents

Now run it from Duck Duck Go.
#1 Attorney for PBS Wants Children of Trump Supporters Taken Away from Parents and Put into “Re-Education Camps”
#2 PBS Fires Michael Beller After He Threatens to Take Republican Children & Put Them “Into Re-Education Camps”

I don't want this guy fired.  I want this guy set on fire.  I want his family set on fire too.  I want the guy that hired him set on fire.  I want the people who were responsible for keeping him on the payroll (up to the point where he was caught on tape) set on fire.  I want our tax dollars stripped from PBS and every similar activity in America.  And see?? Just like that I could stop wanting to kill people who have been lusting over killing folks who aren't Democrat voters.

I'm all pissed off again.   minusculeuzi
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(01-13-2021, 04:44 AM)Snarl Wrote:

I've figured it out now.  I don't have an off switch.

If they don't take another step towards me or mine.

I don't think the threats from their side are as hollow as they used to be.  I almost want the country to get a taste of what it's like elsewhere.  People here think they can imagine what it's like to live a life that can be ended with zero discretion.  We're beyond a two-hour movie that ends and you throw away your empty popcorn box and soda cup.

Wanna know what's got me riled up?  Run a Google search on this phrase: PBS education camps and strip children from parents

Now run it from Duck Duck Go.
#1 Attorney for PBS Wants Children of Trump Supporters Taken Away from Parents and Put into “Re-Education Camps”
#2 PBS Fires Michael Beller After He Threatens to Take Republican Children & Put Them “Into Re-Education Camps”

I don't want this guy fired.  I want this guy set on fire.  I want his family set on fire too.  I want the guy that hired him set on fire.  I want the people who were responsible for keeping him on the payroll (up to the point where he was caught on tape) set on fire.  I want our tax dollars stripped from PBS and every similar activity in America.  And see?? Just like that I could stop wanting to kill people who have been lusting over killing folks who aren't Democrat voters.

I'm all pissed off again.   minusculeuzi

@"Snarl",  I completely understand. I have my days too, but I just have to take a step back and breathe. There are too many veterans in this country to stand idly by and watch our country be turned over to Commies. 
Everything will be okay... I hope.  If not, things are about to turn bloody.
[Image: 666f5ce7619abd3b.jpg]
OAN discusses the timeline of events at the Capitol January 6, 2021.  Posting for posterity. 

Another Violent Leftist Arrested at US Capital Protest: Registered Democrat and 34-Year-Old Son of a New York Judge

Quote:Another violent leftist was arrested on Wednesday for partaking in the US Capital protest turned Antifa riot.
 Aaron Mostofsky, is a registered Democrat.  He is the latest Antifa rioter who was identified at the Capital on January 6th.

Hmm... imagine that!   tinysure

Quote:Mr. Mostofsky is a 34 year old registered Democrat and the son of a New York Judge.  He is seen in the picture above dressed in fur, carrying a stick and wearing a bullet proof police vest he had stolen.  Mostofsky is standing beside the man who carried a Confederate flag into the event.  This indicates they possibly knew each other and both appear to be outsiders and leftist demons plotting to smear Trump supporters.

See more if you care about truth: Source
Looks kinda norm... oh, who am I kidding?!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8941]
Aaron Mostofsky (and there'll be more to come)

Most-Of-Sky, couldn't they do better?
tinylaughing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-14-2021, 07:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: Looks kinda norm... oh, who am I kidding?!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8941]
Aaron Mostofsky (and there'll be more to come)

Most-Of-Sky, couldn't they do better?
tinylaughing

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
I'm not on Twitter, but here's the link to what is said below. CNN Capitol Invader:

Quote:@amuse
12h
BREAKING: CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!”
And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

Quote:12h
Replying to 
@amuse
2/ To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters videoing
them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC
there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system.

Quote:HUGE! CNN-NPR Reporter Jade Sacker was Embedded with Antifa Leader John Sullivan
During Siege of US Capitol – Cheered “We Did It!” After Inciting Riot (VIDEO)

'From our earlier report —  Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa
activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” reveling inside the U.S. Capitol
on Jan.6 as he damaged federal property.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8946]
John Sullivan.

Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on,
but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.
“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

After the Capitol was stormed John Sullivan appeared with CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker on CNN that night.
CNN did not identify Sullivan as an Antifa-BLM protest leader. They mention Insurgence, USA but not that it is a
radical leftist organization.  They do not mention that Sullivan was arrested in Utah during unrest in 2020.

CNN did not reveal that the two were working together inside the US Capitol.  Jade Sacker has done work for
NPR, CNN, NBC and other liberal outlets.

Yet, in footage streamed to his followers on Discord, Sullivan, who uses the name “Jayden X” on the app, can be
heard inciting violence from inside the U.S. Capitol and boasting about breaking a window.
“If we don’t get in, we’re going to burn this sh*t down,” he gloats. “Let’s go! This sh*t’s ours. F*ck yeah. I can’t believe
this is"...'
Freedom Post:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It is with sadness I go today to burry a friend, a Brother in Arms who proudly served in Vietnam. His days have come to an end as He crosses  the Veil... He will be missed, a wise and a Kind man, a Farmer at heart working at what he liked, not unlike a certain Carpenter 2,000 years ago who found Gladness in His tasks. So too my Friend. His worries of the events in the world now over His new existence filled with Life Everlasting.

While we here go on with this fight against evil, soldiers for the Lord here on earth. Things seem less important now somehow, sort of a reflection of what we were striving for, honesty and love. Today I will mourn, tomorrow I will mourn a little less.
(01-15-2021, 05:51 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It is with sadness I go today to burry a friend, a Brother in Arms who proudly served in Vietnam. His days have come to an end as He crosses  the Veil... He will be missed, a wise and a Kind man, a Farmer at heart working at what he liked, not unlike a certain Carpenter 2,000 years ago who found Gladness in His tasks. So too my Friend. His worries of the events in the world now over His new existence filled with Life Everlasting.

While we here go on with this fight against evil, soldiers for the Lord here on earth. Things seem less important now somehow, sort of a reflection of what we were striving for, honesty and love. Today I will mourn, tomorrow I will mourn a little less.

@"PLOTUS", my condolences.   tinycrying
Antifa/BLM activists were planning to break through into the chambers and assassinate members of Congress, and then blame it on Trump supporters. This is what is called a false flag. 
I'm so happy things didn't get that far!

Quote:The violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week sought to “capture and assassinate” elected officials, federal prosecutors said in court documents filed late Thursday.

These comments came from a motion filed Thursday in the case against Jacob Chansley, the Arizonan who participated in the deadly January 6 riot while wearing no shirt, face paint, and a furry headdress with horns. Images of his barbarian-looking attire while carrying an American flag on a spear-tipped pole have been dominating the internet.

After Chansley scaled up to the dais where Vice President Mike Pence had been overseeing the Electoral College certification moments earlier, prosecutors say that he penned a threatening note to the vice president saying: “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.”

Prior to rioters storming the Capitol—while President Donald Trump and his staunchest supporters held a rally in front of the White House opposing the certification of the votes and of President-elect Joe Biden‘s 2020 election victory—Pence released an eleventh-hour statement saying that he would not, and constitutionally could not overturn the states’ electoral votes, going against Trump’s vocal demands.

The U.S. Secret Service and Capitol Police had escorted Pence and other leaders out of the chamber before the rioters busted into the room.

“The crimes charged in the indictment involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States Government. By Chansley’s own admissions to the FBI and news media, the insurrection is still in progress and he intends to continue participating,” the filing reads.

“Strong evidence, including Chansley’s own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States Government,” prosecutors wrote.

“When questioned as to the meaning of that statement, Chansley went on a lengthy diatribe describing current and past United States political leaders as infiltrators, specifically naming Vice President Mike Pence, former President Barack Obama, former Senator Hillary Clinton and U.S. President-elect Joe Biden as infiltrators involved in various types of wrongdoing,” prosecutors added. “Although he stated his note was not a threat, the Government strongly disagrees.”

Read more and listen to an audio file here: Source
Looks like things are "boomeranging" with the FF the left wanted to create with the WH breach. 

James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

Quote:The Sullivan brothers are quite a pair. The adopted sons of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Kevin J. Sullivan, John and James have been on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum since the George Floyd video was released last spring. And both have built reputations of being provocateurs with John helping Antifa and Black Lives Matter while James works closely with the Proud Boys.

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.
Really Rudy?  I can answer that...
It's because the Deep State inside the White House were working with these pieces of shit so they would have a narrative to use to impeach Trump.  Pelosi knew this information was about to come out, so that's why she pushed the impeachment through so fast, without even having a hearing to show evidence, let alone a chance for anyone to speak in defense for Trump. 

Quote:According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

Well, good for you James. We appreciate some honesty in this whole mess. 

Quote:While the focus by mainstream media, Democrats, and Establishment Republicans has been on claims that President Trump stirred his supporters to storm the Capitol Building during a joint session of Congress on January 6th, every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment. Investigative journalist Paul Sperry claimed word on The Hill is that the “snap impeachment” was launched to distract from a dump of declassified documents expected to land today or Monday.
Hmm... I hadn't read the article this far before posting. So, what did I just say? Everything they just said here. 
Read more: Source