Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House
(01-09-2021, 04:04 AM)beez Wrote: Right now I'm torn.

On the one hand I want to fight.  I want to hit back at the overt acts of censorship, the power play of the authoritarian left, the disgusting anti-American, Anti-Constitutional acts that they aren't even hiding.

On the other hand, I need to keep my job, keep my insurance for my wife especially and for myself.  

So do I obey and kneel or fight?

You do what I'm going to have to do. You go underground.

I'm in line for a government gig. I'll know something about it probably by the end of the month. It's not safe for private citizen Conservatives in the Big Scary World right now, and doubly so for those in government gigs.

So it's to the Underground for me. Mild-mannered government goon by day, super freedom fighter by night. It's fairly simple and basic - watch what you say and where you say it in the daylight, don't get caught doing what you do in the dark.

This won't be the first Underground movement, nor will it be the last.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-09-2021, 04:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

On the one hand I want to fight.  I want to hit back at the overt acts of censorship, the power play of the authoritarian left, the disgusting anti-American, Anti-Constitutional acts that they aren't even hiding.

On the other hand, I need to keep my job, keep my insurance for my wife especially and for myself.  

You do what I'm going to have to do. You go underground.

I'm in line for a government gig. I'll know something about it probably by the end of the month. It's not safe for private citizen Conservatives in the Big Scary World right now, and doubly so for those in government gigs.

So it's to the Underground for me. Mild-mannered government goon by day, super freedom fighter by night. It's fairly simple and basic - watch what you say and where you say it in the daylight, don't get caught doing what you do in the dark.

This won't be the first Underground movement, nor will it be the last.

Agreed.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

And that my friend is how they control you. Its a system that all invading forces have always used to control the people. Fear and reward. The USA is now CCP of USA.
What you will start seeing now are laws been changed, freedoms been taken away, and it will be said its all Trumps fault," We must remove the evil he has done, these laws are necessary to save the people" 
Always blacken the name and blame as well as make evil the person who has done good. Evil is very very good at using good agenst its self
Look at what has happened in 2020 and the start of 21. Parts of citys taken over, police defunded, laws broken as if they never excited, and the big riot in the capital, that should of been seen as a need for change, but it was turned around so it supports the very thing it was trying to change.
History shows us and gives us answers, but no one studys history anymore, no one understands it.
What is happening in the US now is classic Marxism take over. If you have ever sat on your ass and wondered how the people could of let it happen to there country, now you know.
So now the question, the must difficult question in the world.
Do good men stand up and fight evil, or do good men fear the consequences of fighting evil , of the horror it will bring, the damage it will do. So good men do nothing. They choose the "lesser of two evils" and by doing this they choose evil, because the lesser of two evils is still evil.
That is how countries are lost, because evil is always the winner. Strange how people never choose the "lesser good"
Well I'd say it's assured that Biden will occupy the White House along with Harris, Pelosi and friends.

But having gained entrance to it, they will have to perform. Might hand out a stimulus or two, an effortless thing for Him/them to do, but when China. North Korea and Iran stir things up, it will all fall apart with no direction or real leadership ability. It's at that point all his minions will turn on him (dog eat dog) and we will really need leaders. President Trump put us in a standing that no one wanted to challenge, and essentially a lead position no one dared  challenge. All that has evaporated in just the last few days and weeks.   And I suppose really the Admin will have to solve the crisis for them while him and Harris set and wring their hands and look for usable soundbites to assure the citizens that they have it all under control. It's at that point that we all know it will come crumbling down, and the fake facade, news and appearance will collapse

I hope we can weather the next four years without a government collapse. BUT, perhaps that is what is needed to open our nations eyes.
"We do not play well with others"
And as John Wayne said about being stupid... "Life is tough, it's tougher when your stupid".  Just saying.
@"PLOTUS" 

"Life sucks, get a helmet."
-Dennis Leary

tinylaughing tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I've been watching several independent news sources over the past few days. I saw on Ann Vandersteel's show that there was an infiltration by White Hats into the Antifa thugs group that "stormed" the Capitol. Their mission was to grab the laptops of several people; one was Pelosi's.
They say that's why she is freaking out right now and calling for impeachment. She knows if Pres. Trump has time, he can send her to her death for what she has on the laptop. TREASON.

So, it appears the setup by the Dems to make the "Deplorables" look bad using their modern day goons was also used by the good guys to gain possession of the laptops.

tinylaughing 

Are we still in the year of the boomerang?  
The entire video is worth you watching, but if you're in a hurry, start at the 36:15 mark.

ETA:  Oops! I posted the wrong video. Here is the correct one:

This is from a fact checker on Face Book. Just wanted to show the outrageous ways they lie to the public.

Quote:Were the protesters who committed violence in the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, really antifa activists dressing up as Trump supporters?

No, that's not true: There is no publicly available evidence that the people who stormed the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. were antifa activists.
National media outlets identified protesters as QAnon and Trump supporters after claims surfaced that they were antifa.
Lead Stories debunked the claim that a man wearing horns with a large chest tattoo was antifa -- he is a QAnon and pro-Trump supporter, in his own words.
At the time of writing, no photographic, documentary or credible eyewitness testimony had surfaced. One self-described "paid actor" for instance, turned out to be pranking social media users and now says he is "anti-fart" and wasn't there.

The claim appeared as a video (archived here) where it was published by Cancel Fake News on Facebook on January 6, 2021, under the title "Antifa dressing up as Trump supporters in the Crypt."

It's shit like this that makes my blood boil. smallfit

You know, the guy with the horns, right?
I've shown many pictures of him at BLM and Antifa protests.
This guy is NOT a Trump supporter, or a Q supporter. He could have put on a T-shirt with a Q on it for the press and said he's a Q follower, but he is not "our kind of people".
"Q people" and Trump supporters don't participate in those types of activities.

Also, this guy was photographed with Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law. I'm sure he takes his orders of where to show up from her to create what ever narrative they need to spin.

And by the way, a three-star general has verified that the agitators WERE Antifa using facial recognition technology.
Have I shared that yet? It's in some of the videos I watched. Don't know if I've shared it here, or not.

AAAAARRRRGGGG!  minusculeredtantrum 

Source
(01-10-2021, 06:40 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is from a fact checker on Face Book. Just wanted to show the outrageous ways they lie to the public...

The Capitol building was littered with Reuter photographers, well-framed images have shown up all over the internet
and what is something that was rarely used, were the words from the lips of the genuine folk who took part in the
protest.
Why? tinylaughing

If you steer your life in a fair and wholesome manner, it's an ideal situation for those to abuse that innocent perception
of decency. Yeah, there was a guy with horns at the protest and you're correct that he was a plant... but I'd suggest
there was another there with physical keratin-covered projections on their heads that mismanaged the message that
failed to reach the public.

The devilish media.
tinyok

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8924]
Dickhead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Might want to prepare for Emergency broadcast system being shut down, electricity being shut off, and Apple shutting off their phones...
(01-10-2021, 02:14 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Might want to prepare for Emergency broadcast system being shut down, electricity being shut off, and Apple shutting off their phones...

The warning I saw said to turn off automatic updates because that's how they'd turn off the EBS.  No idea if true or not.
Quote:"There will be blood in the streets." -Loretta Lynch

"Who says protests have to be peaceful?" -Chris Cuomo

"There needs to be unrest in the streets." -Ayanna Pressley

"Protesters should not let up." -Kamala Harris

"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country.  Maybe there should be."-Nancy Pelosi

"You get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere."-Maxine Waters

"Go home with love and in peace.  Remember this day forever!" President Trump

You see who is being smeared as a Terrorist leader in the media now?  

The hypocrisy in the media is just astounding!
Remember Nancy Pelosi is Terrified at this point, and is trying to gain some sort of security for herself any way she can. Hence the big push right now. 
(01-07-2021, 08:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now that they think they've won, let the commie brainwashing begin.

[Image: 97ec5554b1cf1b13.jpeg]

The worst thing about this is that he doesn't see any irony in what he wrote. 
 None.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
@"WonderCow" 

It is also amazing how ignorant people like this Chu are.  For them, "Nazis" and "fascists" are only useful boogeymen to throw around and demonize, while at the same time they push solutions that would have made Stalin and Mao proud.

I doubt Chu could seriously relate anything factual, of any length, about the Nazis.  And all of the ones like him are equally ignorant.  This is a furious, unhinged venting of hatred that, unless stopped, can only have one ending.  The same ending that so many found in the Nazi camps.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-11-2021, 10:49 AM)WonderCow Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 08:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now that they think they've won, let the commie brainwashing begin.

[Image: 97ec5554b1cf1b13.jpeg]

The worst thing about this is that he doesn't see any irony in what he wrote. 
 None.
If he is for real, he is a very sad and sick person who needs help, if he is a agent provocateur he is not very good nor has he received any training in his chosen "art"
The moment anyone dehumanizes another human being they stand at the top of a very slippery slope. Sadly, this now seems to be the overwhelming rhetoric of a certain type of people. My biggest fear is that history will be repeated.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
I have a feeling this one won't stay up on YT long. Watch it now.

(01-12-2021, 08:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have a feeling this one won't stay up on YT long. Watch it now.

Thanks for the video, Mystic. It certainly looks like there were layers to that incident.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-12-2021, 08:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have a feeling this one won't stay up on YT long. Watch it now.

Archived.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-11-2021, 05:54 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Remember Nancy Pelosi is Terrified at this point, and is trying to gain some sort of security for herself any way she can. Hence the big push right now. 

As angry as I have been with what our politicians are trying to pull off, I haven't been able to put my finger on my own inaction.  I've figured it out now.  I don't have an off switch.  If I start killin' people, I'll be killin' until the killin' is done.

I haven't lost sight of why 'I believe' they're doing this.  They're going to crash the dollar.  They're going to make everyone's savings, everyone's pensions, everyone's Social Security ... disappear.

I can't stand by and do nothing about that.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!