Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House
White House under Siege

and it begins..........................
I can't stand the twisted spin and outright lies spewing from the talking heads on ABC, CBS, PBS and even on FOX (although I could stand watching it with the sound on only for a little while, then mute!).

I turned to the local Fox talk radio station, but that didn't last long so now I'm listening to music and scanning the forums and news sites now.

Let's see how this goes down now that it's after dark (7pm Eastern).
Well now, that was an interesting day and far from over. 

I just can't get over all the hypocritic rhetoric . The " Patriot's" were all thugs and terrorists , but Anitfa and BLM are peaceful protestors. 

Fucking done with this country.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(01-07-2021, 02:07 AM)kdog Wrote: Well now, that was an interesting day and far from over. 

I just can't get over all the hypocritic rhetoric . The " Patriot's" were all thugs and terrorists , but Anitfa and BLM are peaceful protestors. 

We're watching "Night at the museum" because I wanted to punch the tv.

"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(01-07-2021, 02:07 AM)kdog Wrote: Well now, that was an interesting day and far from over. 

Yes.... Chuck Schumer was laying it on thick, waist deep....

Easy my friends, just take a deep breath, have some ice water and cool off
Meh, I'll be impressed when they lynch the corrupt pieces of shit.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I watched a little bit of RT news at 9pm.
Serious question. What the hell is going on with Joe Biden? Just before the election he could barely string three words together, had to be held up/pointed in the right direction by his wife, and now, miraculously, he gives a faultless speech?

Either they have a cure for Alzheimers or that ain't him.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!

The hypocrisy is just rank.
(01-07-2021, 08:54 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

The hypocrisy is just rank.
Abnarty said it well...

I have not been glued to the TV today to "keep up" with the events in DC. So my take is a little distanced. 

Regardless, the outcome was predictable so why bother? The news media was going to go full force on this. Anybody who showed up was a terrorist. Anything that happened was a tragedy. Democracy and the nation as we know it are on the brink. 

The people I know who need this spin like an addict needs heroin are flummoxed, aghast, unglued, shook up, distressed and shocked by the events of the day. In other words, they are giddy. They can't get enough of it. This is like Christmas, 4th Of July, and their birthday all rolled into one. They probably won't sleep tonight and OD on self-righteousness by day break.  

I am fully convinced any rational discussion on the matter is unobtainable. Ex: The "Summer of Love, Looting, and Arson" was all for a good cause done by well meaning Americans. But the events at the Capital were totally different. Obviously these were stupid people brainwashed by the Dictator in Chief to overthrow the Constitution. No comparison. Death to Nazi's! 

So why try? If I bring up any cogent argument, I am an enabler of violence and hate. I guess that part of my village is what it is. No changing it. 

What else am I supposed to do?"
C'mon guys.  Didn't you get the memo?

We're all supposed to be relieved that Biden is now confirmed as president-elect and be glad the stress and uncertainty is behind us.  Oh yeah, and spank anyone who voted for Trump.

The manipulation by many players on the national stage is manifest.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Trump: Banned from Twitter & Facebook. The Muzzle.

Quote:Trump blocked by Twitter and Facebook

'Donald Trump has been suspended from Twitter and Facebook after tweeting to supporters who attacked the US Capitol.
In a social media message to protesters he said "I love you" before telling them to go home. He also repeated false claims
about election fraud.

Twitter said it required the removal of three tweets for "severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy".
The company said the president's account would remain locked for good if the tweets were not removed.
It went on to say that "Future violations of the Twitter Rules... will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump
account".

Mr Trump's account now states that three of his tweets are "no longer available because [they] violated" its rules.
The platform only uses this specific notice in cases when account holders have deleted the post themselves.

Although Twitter has declined to comment on the matter, this indicates that Mr Trump or one of his associates may have
taken the action required to get the account restored after a 12-hour ban ends.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8910]
The leader of the deplorables.                                                     Thank heavens the Secret Service are wearing masks.

'I totally disagree'
Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, has used his own account to publish a statement on the President's behalf.
"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly
transition on January 20th," it quoted Mr Trump as saying.

"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the
greatest first term in presidential history, it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

Facebook and Instagram have banned Mr Trump for 24 hours. YouTube also removed the video.
Snapchat also stopped Mr Trump from creating new posts, but did not say if or when it would end the ban.
Facebook said: "We removed it because on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence."

His supporters stormed the seat of US government and clashed with police, leading to the death of one woman.
The violence brought to a halt congressional debate over Democrat Joe Biden's election win.
In the House and Senate chambers, Republicans were challenging the certification of November's election results.

Before the violence, President Trump had told supporters on the National Mall in Washington that the election had been stolen.
Hours later, as the violence mounted inside and outside the US Capitol, he appeared on video and repeated the false claim.
He told protesters "I love you" and described the people who stormed the Capitol complex as "patriots".

YouTube said it removed the video because it "violated policies on spreading election fraud".
Twitter initially didn't take down the video, instead removing the ability to retweet, like and comment on it and another tweet.
However, it later removed them, and suspended the outgoing president.

Twitter said: "We have been significantly restricting engagement with Tweets labelled under our Civic Integrity Policy due to
the risk of violence". Facebook told the BBC: "The violent protests in the Capitol today are a disgrace. We prohibit incitement
and calls for violence on our platform. We are actively reviewing and removing any content that breaks these rules."

Facebook also said it is currently looking for and removing content that incited or supported the storming of Capitol Hill.
YouTube already had a policy to remove fake news about mass election fraud, which it applied to the president.
The march was partly organised online, including on Facebook groups and pages.
It's likely President-elect Joe Biden will look to crack down on conspiracy theories and extremism on social media when he takes
office...'
BBC:

So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: Trump: Banned from Twitter & Facebook. The Muzzle.

'Donald Trump has been suspended from Twitter and Facebook after tweeting to supporters who attacked the US Capitol.
In a social media message to protesters he said "I love you" before telling them to go home. He also repeated false claims
about election fraud.

Twitter said it required the removal of three tweets for "severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy".
The company said the president's account would remain locked for good if the tweets were not removed.
It went on to say that "Future violations of the Twitter Rules... will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump
account".

Mr Trump's account now states that three of his tweets are "no longer available because [they] violated" its rules.
The platform only uses this specific notice in cases when account holders have deleted the post themselves.

Although Twitter has declined to comment on the matter, this indicates that Mr Trump or one of his associates may have

The leader of the deplorables.                                                     Thank heavens the Secret Service are wearing masks.

'I totally disagree'
Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, has used his own account to publish a statement on the President's behalf.
"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly

"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the
greatest first term in presidential history, it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

Facebook and Instagram have banned Mr Trump for 24 hours. YouTube also removed the video.
Snapchat also stopped Mr Trump from creating new posts, but did not say if or when it would end the ban.
Facebook said: "We removed it because on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence."

His supporters stormed the seat of US government and clashed with police, leading to the death of one woman.
The violence brought to a halt congressional debate over Democrat Joe Biden's election win.
In the House and Senate chambers, Republicans were challenging the certification of November's election results.

Before the violence, President Trump had told supporters on the National Mall in Washington that the election had been stolen.
Hours later, as the violence mounted inside and outside the US Capitol, he appeared on video and repeated the false claim.
He told protesters "I love you" and described the people who stormed the Capitol complex as "patriots".

YouTube said it removed the video because it "violated policies on spreading election fraud".
Twitter initially didn't take down the video, instead removing the ability to retweet, like and comment on it and another tweet.

Twitter said: "We have been significantly restricting engagement with Tweets labelled under our Civic Integrity Policy due to
the risk of violence". Facebook told the BBC: "The violent protests in the Capitol today are a disgrace. We prohibit incitement
and calls for violence on our platform. We are actively reviewing and removing any content that breaks these rules."

Facebook also said it is currently looking for and removing content that incited or supported the storming of Capitol Hill.
YouTube already had a policy to remove fake news about mass election fraud, which it applied to the president.
It's likely President-elect Joe Biden will look to crack down on conspiracy theories and extremism on social media when he takes
office...'
BBC:

So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure

You can bet it won't be China as Chairman Joe is now installed.
(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: Trump: Banned from Twitter & Facebook. The Muzzle.

about election fraud.

account".

'I totally disagree'

office...'
BBC:

tinysure

Either Cuba, North Korea or Iran

about election fraud.

account".

'I totally disagree'

office...'
BBC:

tinysure
I supose we could go kick 'Estonia's' ass, the little basterines. Shouldn't exist. Blow the bastages  to smitherenes. There I said it.........
Can't relay my thoughts any better than this, so I'll just leave this here.

Quote:The truth can’t be killed, only hidden by lies. The truth is Biden stole the election, officials went along with it and Trump continues to represent the truth.

Every official that knowingly certified the bogus election has revealed themselves.

The core problem has always been that the people couldn’t identify the enemies of freedom. Do you think it’s easier to see those enemies now?

Do you think people will just go back to sleep once awakened?

Are we prepared to do what’s necessary (peacefully) to stop the enemy?

In the hero’s journey, it’s when all seems lost that those loyal to the light (goodness via truth) find their inner strength.

It’s also when those who were loyal only because a win seemed assured, betray the hero.
Do you see that this is where we are now?

The Truth is still on the side of Trump. Millions of people have seen this truth, and the events of yesterday have only made it clearer that we the people must work together, via truth, justice, and the TRUE RULE OF LAW, to restore peace once again.

Now the time has come to find the stillness of heart that comes from identifying with the truth and following it wherever it leads, even into the mouth of darkness, knowing that light always wins against it.

If you still have hope in your heart, if you still believe truth can win if we fight for it, then congratulate yourself for passing one of the hardest tests of life.

Jesus, the ultimate hero, had to endure this test of truth, and as it is said, the truth shall set us free.

Source
Now that they think they've won, let the commie brainwashing begin.

[Image: 97ec5554b1cf1b13.jpeg]
(01-07-2021, 02:24 AM)beez Wrote:

We're watching "Night at the museum" because I wanted to punch the tv.

I'm not done with it.

I'm only beginning.

They've not seen anywhere near the worst of it yet.

Nowhere near it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure

Itself. It will go to war with itself. Yet again.

Biden will invite the CCP and Iran to assist him in patrolling our streets and rounding up our dissidents, because he will not be able to concentrate enough force with what he has left to work with to prevail. That will necessitate him bringing in outside actors.The UN will be too inconsistent for him to use. I've seen them in action as "peacekeepers", and their performance was dismal. a Boy Scout troop could have done better. Furthermore, people in various foreign nations have been voicing support for the protesters yesterday, most notably people in Japan, Taiwan, and Russia.

So, instead, he will need allies he can trust to crack down, and that will be the CCP and Iran. He may also request the assistance of Canada and Mexico, because they are closer and can be on-site quicker. 

The battle lines are forming. Just wait until you see what he does once seated.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-07-2021, 01:07 PM)Bloodstained Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure

Either Cuba, North Korea or Iran

Biden will not go to war with his allies, or their allies. So all 3 of those nations are safe. North Korea might not be, except it has Big Brother Xi shielding it, so it is. Biden was in the administration that sent Iran big piles of money - why would he suddenly go to war against his friends? And his ties to the CCP are well documented. He owes them big time now, so the only war there will be the one he invites them to join in on against his own citizenry.

It's possible that he might go to war against Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!, but not too likely. They've had a hard-on for a war with Russia for several years now, and have tried everything they could to provoke one, and Putin did not take the bait. Trump's tenure was a respite for Russia, because he had bigger fish to fry, which gave them a breather from the US Marxist onslaught. Biden may  try to go to war with them, but I think he'll have his hands full on the Home Front, cracking down on his own citizenry with a little help from his friends.

Also, Russia is pretty cozy with Iran, and going to war with Russia might peeve the Iranian allies just a mite... so thank God for homegrown dissidents to concentrate the crackdown on, eh?