Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Election Fraud 2020
Quote:[/url]President-Elect Greer I Luv Kraken
@GreerIluv
[url=https://twitter.com/GreerIluv]

Green Lee County in Az had 20,000 votes! However there are only 9,500 people that live there including children.

[Image: EoGSFLNUUAAjWzZ?format=jpg&name=large]

35,000 votes were embedded in the vote totals for each Democrat candidate in Arizona.

More than a million votes were separated from the envelopes and not verified in any way.

Many people were called about their requested ballots that were cast, except they weren’t even in AZ, or they didn’t vote.
The indictments in Georgia...
Quote:[/url]Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
[url=https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ]

Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

Quote:Sworn testimony of several whistleblowers on Tuesday alleged what one election integrity activist is calling "potential ballot fraud on a massive scale," with multiple eyewitnesses testifying to alleged suspicious behavior in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 
In a press conference in Arlington, Va., the Amistad Project — a civil liberties initiative of the Thomas More Society — presented the testimony of three individuals who claim to have witnessed apparent voting malfeasance during the 2020 election. 
One, Jesse Morgan, a truck driver for a subcontractor with the United States Postal Service, claimed that a trailer he was driving, one full of potentially upwards of 288,000 ballots, disappeared from its parked location at a Lancaster, Pa. USPS depot after Morgan dropped it off there. Morgan had transported those ballots from Bethpage, N.

The subcontractor also reportedly experienced "odd behaviors" from USPS personnel, behaviors which postal experts have said in sworn statements "grossly deviate[d] from normal procedure and behavior," according to a press release from the Amistad Project.

Another whistleblower, Ethan Pease of Madison, Wisc. — himself also a subcontractor for USPS — alleged that he was told the postal service was planning to backdate tens of thousands of ballots in the days after the Nov. 3 election in order to circumvent the ballot submission deadline. 

A third witness, Gregory Stenstrom — who testified at a Pennsylvania legislature hearing in Gettysburg last week — claimed to have witnessed a Dominion Voting Systems vendor inserting jump drives into voting aggregation machines in Delaware County, Pa. Election officials also reportedly commingled various jump drives from aggregation machines, potentially frustrating the ability of auditors to properly certify the election results.

Read full article:  Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
I have just about lost my faith in any form of justice. Barr, Durham, FBI, you name it seem to be nothing but talking heads and nothing else. 

Sidney Powell files a second law suit in MI.

Quote:MMThe 75-page civil lawsuit filed on Nov. 26 by lawyer Sidney Powell in Michigan, on the heels of her similar suit in Georgia on the same day, alleges what seems to be incontrovertible evidence of cyber fraud writ large, as well as the standard “unlawful counting, or manufacturing, of hundreds of thousands of illegal, ineligible, duplicate or purely fictitious ballots in the State of Michigan.” Powell’s investigation is independent from the Trump campaign. She has created a website for her 501c4  Defending the Republic to help fund her election fraud investigation on behalf of the American people.

A fair election ensures there is equal protection among the electorate—in other words, one person/one vote. The extraordinary number of mail-in ballots and the electronic means of processing and tabulating votes added exponential risk of fraud in the 2020 election. Affidavits from multiple expert witnesses and dozens of affidavits from citizen witnesses support evidence that the alleged fraud in the 2020 election occurred not only in Wayne County and the city of Detroit but throughout the state of Michigan at the direction of election officials there.

Cyber election fraud
Similar to what was documented in the Georgia lawsuit, Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) and its software SmartMatic (which became Sequoia in the United States), also played a significant role in the fraud alleged in Michigan. Multiple experts testified under penalty of perjury, detailing the ways that the software systematically adapted the ploy of “old-fashioned ballot stuffing” to virtual ballot stuffing, then amplified and rendered the cheating “virtually invisible.”  The fraud was allegedly carried out by local election officials and foreign actors including Iran and China.

Notably, the Michigan complaint says that Dominion was “awarded a $25 million, 10-year contract (to a Dominion project team led by Kelly Garrett, former Deputy Director of the Michigan Democrat Party). Then certifying Dominion software, Michigan officials disregarded all the concerns that caused Dominion software to be rejected by the Texas Board of Elections in 2018 after being deemed vulnerable to undetected and non-auditable manipulation.” (See Ramsland.)

A serious read of the declarations of the several experts involved in reviewing the election machines and their capabilities makes it difficult to refute the claims of fraud. Cybersecurity expert Russ Ramsland from Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), which investigated the 2018 Dallas, Texas election, concluded that Dominion machines should not be used to certify an election there. A second expert was an electronic intelligence analyst under the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion who became a Dominion voting machines whistleblower in the 2006 Venezuelan election. He said that votes were switched to ensure a win by Chavez in that election. His identity has been redacted in the suit.
Navid Keshavarz-Niaa was also a  brilliant cybersecurity expert and electronic engineer, whose credentials include bonafides from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The team associated with Matt Braynard (former Data Chief and Strategist for Trump for President who works for the Voter Integrity Project) provided data for Michigan as well as the Georgia case. The evidence found by these experts purported “statistical anomalies and mathematical impossibilities” that appear to have shifted the election results from President Trump to Joe Biden.

On the cyber side of the equation, the allegations are, in summary, that “the scheme and artifice to defraud was for the purpose of illegally and fraudulently manipulating the vote count to manufacture an election.” The Dominion voting machines are allegedly designed in some measure to rig elections. The suit says that votes can be dropped and dragged from one candidate to another in large numbers by way of USB drives. In addition, the systems do not provide protected audit logs nor does the design of the Dominion software “permit a simple audit to reveal its misallocation, redistribution, or deletion of votes.”

So extensive are the vulnerabilities in the machines and software that Ramsland concluded: “Dominion alone is responsible for the injection or fabrication, of 289,866 illegal votes in Michigan, that must be disregarded.” He said that nearly 385,000 votes were injected by four precincts/townships on Nov. 4, 2020, stating in his affidavit that it is a “physical impossibility” to process that many ballots in the reported time period. He said that “resulted in the counting of nearly 290,000 more ballots processed than available capacity.” It should also be noted that the number is not inclusive of the other alleged “standard” election anomalies that have been reported.

Finish reading here: Sidney Powell Files Second Lawsuit in Michigan Alleging Massive Election Fraud
The POTUS's address tonight.  Please listen, even if you don't like him. You might see that some of what you've heard are lies.

Hard to believe, but CNN has published a video showing how easy it is for a normal person with a slight bit of knowledge about computers to hack into the voting machines.

Quote:Stealing the elderly and mentally disabled vote is a well-documented and fraudulent election practice taking place across the nation. Specifically, voting “handlers” have been known to register to vote on behalf of these vulnerable citizens or force them to vote for the candidate they are representing.

On November 2, 2020, in Otsego, Minnesota, a retired construction worker, developer, and land investor made one such declaration.

Declaration of (Name Redacted)
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C Section 1746, I, Randall L. Begin, make the following declaration. 1.

I am over the age of 21 years and I am under no legal disability, which would prevent me from giving this declaration. 2.

I am a retired construction worker, developer, and land investor in the state of Minnesota. 3.

I reside at 9227 Napier Avenue Northeast, Otsego, Minnesota 55330. 4.

My affidavit highlights: a busload of Severely Mentally Handicapped People whom were forced by handlers to vote for Joe Biden. 5.

On November 2, 2020, I went to my County Office (Sherburne County, MN) to file some paperwork on a Contract for Deed, and I saw something that really stood out to me as very odd and very wrong. I will describe it below. 6.

While I was waiting for a service window at the County Office, I was standing right next to a line of severely mentally handicapped people whom were there for early voting. Their line was right next to where I was standing, so I could clearly see what was happening. 7.

I witnessed these people getting taken, one by one, up to vote by their handlers (caretakers?) and what was the most disturbing to me is that these handicapped people were not making their own voting choices. Each one of them (and there was a bus load, literally) had someone else (caretaker/handler) holding their hand and forcing them to make voting choices. The caretakers were the ones making the voting choices for these handicapped people. They did this by
[Image: 1-a09b36cdf1.jpg] [Image: 1-a09b36cdf1.jpg] [Image: 1-a09b36cdf1.jpg]

literally holding the handicapped person’s hand in theirs, and
marking the ballots for them. The voting choices clearly were not
done from the handicapped person’s freewill
. These were people who, many of them could not even hold a pen by themselves, and appeared unable to make their own voting decisions
. I don’t think they even
knew where they were, or what was happening, let alone the gravity of the action they were undertaking. 8.

I was close enough to see that the handicapped people’s hands were
 forced by their handlers/caretakers to vote for Joe Biden. 9.

Again, these were people who could not even hold a pen by themselves, yet their identities (and voter registrations) seemed to have been stolen by these handlers who were forcing their hands to vote for Joe Biden. I thought this was really wrong.
 /s/Randall L. Begin
Name:
  Randall L.
Begin Date: November 2, 2020
Offices 1330 Business Center Drive Northwest Elk River, MN

In a sworn affidavit, this person witnessed “a busload of Severely Mentally Handicapped People who were forced by handlers to vote for Joe Biden.”  In great detail, the witness describes being at the Sherburne County Office and standing right next to a line of severely mentally handicapped people who were there for early voting, and watching them being taken, one by one, up to vote, with someone else (caretaker/handler) holding their hand and forcing them to make voting choices. The witness notes that “the caretakers were the ones making the voting choices for these handicapped people.” They literally held the handicapped person’s hand in theirs and marked the ballot for them. The witness was close enough to see they were forced to vote for Joe Biden, and indicated that many of them could not even hold a pen by themselves and appeared unable to make voting decisions.
Read more:  Source

I'm beginning to wonder how long this thread will go showing all the different ways "they" found to cheat in this election?
Every time I get on Twitter it seems I see something new.
It's disgraceful!
If you've been keeping up, you've heard/seen the video from the witness in GA showing the poll workers and news media ordered to leave after an incident with a water leak (it was an over-flowed toilet).  So, the video below shows this. Only thing is, after everyone left, four workers stayed behind and continued sending through ballots from four suitcases which were hidden under a tablecloth.
When the workers left Trump was well ahead. When they came back Biden was ahead.

Funny how that works, right?

And, just in case this video is removed, here is the story from Epoch Times:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm...03293.html
This post connects to the story in my previous post above. Watch it first. One of the women who stayed behind and pulled ballots from under the table to be tabulated has been identified.

Handcuffs incoming?  

What’s Up, Ruby?… BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Quote:Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.

Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.

A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!

This was the most explosive video of the entire campaign season!

We now have identified one of these criminals who were caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!
As you can see from the video one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.
That woman has now been identified.

Local 11 News covered the story from the State Farm Arena that a pipe had burst.
(This later was proven to be complete fraud and an excuse to kick out the GOP election observers!)

From this point in the article, you'll need to go there to see Twitter posts and videos to follow along: Source
OMG! I'm just without words for this.

mediumfacepalm 

Just Stunning: Georgia Secretary of State Hired Dominion-Linked Firm to Conduct Audit of Dominion Voting Systems

SIGH!

Just read it for yourselves here: Source
At this point it's more like a Monty Python sketch than an actual election. 

These people are stupid. Like remedial level stupid.   minusculebonker
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-04-2020, 10:02 PM)WonderCow Wrote: At this point it's more like a Monty Python sketch than an actual election. 

These people are stupid. Like remedial level stupid.   minusculebonker

@"WonderCow", Yes, I agree. I think they may have had one too many vaccines.   tinybighuh
Quote:BREAKING: Despite Having 20 Binders Full Of Evidence And Affidavits Showcasing Fraud The Judge In Nevada Denied The Trump Campaign Lawsuit
Read about it here:  Source

Onward to the Supreme Court!   smallnotamused  This just saves us some time.
This is where things stand currently:

Quote:[/url][Image: IuSSP8FC_bigger.jpg]

Naty @NatyLiy

·
[url=https://twitter.com/NatyLiy/status/1335018291899723777]2h
#GoodNewsToday:
#Michigan Forensic Audit ordered
#Arizona Maricopa CTY agrees to independent audit
#Pennsylvania
SCOTUS Appeal and 76 legislators sent letter to Congress asking to reject electors
#Wisconsin
Appeal headed to Circuit Court
#Georgia
Video scandal
[Image: EobPkdhXYAQEFkE?format=jpg&name=medium]
Quote:“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) 35th President of the United States, “Alliance for Progress,” March 13, 1962
GEORGIA:
2,056 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 voted
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box
4,926 voted past the reg. date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote

Twitter Post Credit: Mindy Robinson
Maybe a bit off topic, but I'm posting it here because I'm sure Pres. Trump will be going over all the fraud that has been exposed.

Grab a drink and your popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the rally live in GA.