Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Election Day 2020
(11-17-2020, 05:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The states in black show all that used the cheating Dominion software. No telling what the true voting numbers should be, but hopefully we can find out. 

[Image: EnB3jLEXcAA5oFP?format=jpg&name=medium]

I have seen numerous reports that stated (repeated) the assertion that Texas rejected Dominion's bid... (?)

I wonder which report is correct.
Do you know where the data for the graphic came from?

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(11-18-2020, 10:33 AM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 05:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The states in black show all that used the cheating Dominion software. No telling what the true voting numbers should be, but hopefully we can find out. 

I have seen numerous reports that stated (repeated) the assertion that Texas rejected Dominion's bid... 
Yea, the whole world is getting tired of this, its just making the USA look like a 3th world country. Get it sorted now and get the mess sorted out
Thousands of countless votes were found in Georgia
Published 18 November 2020 at 16.15
FOREIGN. In Fayette County, Georgia, 2,755 previously uncounted votes - most of them on Donald Trump - have been found on a memory card, Breitbart News reports .
Like the article on Facebook

Of the 2,755 votes, 1,577 go to President Trump, 1,128 to Joe Biden and the rest to the Libertarian Party's candidate Jo Jorgensen.
With the new votes, Biden's lead over Trump in Georgia will be reduced to less than 13,000 votes.
Also in Floyd County, just over 2,600 uncounted votes were found the other day in connection with the manual recalculation of votes in Georgia that was previously decided upon.

link
(11-18-2020, 04:30 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thousands of countless votes were found in Georgia
Published 18 November 2020 at 16.15
FOREIGN. In Fayette County, Georgia, 2,755 previously uncounted votes - most of them on Donald Trump - have been found on a memory card, Breitbart News reports .
Like the article on Facebook

Of the 2,755 votes, 1,577 go to President Trump, 1,128 to Joe Biden and the rest to the Libertarian Party's candidate Jo Jorgensen.
With the new votes, Biden's lead over Trump in Georgia will be reduced to less than 13,000 votes.
Also in Floyd County, just over 2,600 uncounted votes were found the other day in connection with the manual recalculation of votes in Georgia that was previously decided upon.

link

What a mess. You already said that this is a mess and i repeat that statement. A mess.

I think that what this all boils down to, are elite level lawyers defending Trump's clear victory. Against the globalist elite new world order gang. And the globalist elites can make people disappear without a trace, so i am not too optimistic about this. Or anything, for that matter.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(11-18-2020, 10:33 AM)Minstrel Wrote:

I have seen numerous reports that stated (repeated) the assertion that Texas rejected Dominion's bid... (?)

@"Minstrel",

It was a reply from MG Show to InTheMatrixxx on Twitter:

[/url]
[Image: rRRQUNCh_bigger.jpg]

Quote:MG Show @intheMatrixxx
[url=https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx]

Replying to
@intheMatrixxx

“Texas doesn’t use Dominion”. Yes it does. Smartmatic and EsS and Hart all use dominion SW. https://votetexas.gov/mobile/voting/how.htm

It’s called digging. Researching for facts.
8:47 AM · Nov 17, 2020

[Image: EnB6O5iXIAItcnw?format=jpg&name=large]
(11-18-2020, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 10:33 AM)Minstrel Wrote: I have seen numerous reports that stated (repeated) the assertion that Texas rejected Dominion's bid... (?)

@"Minstrel",

It was a reply from MG Show to InTheMatrixxx on Twitter:

[url=https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx][/url]
[Image: rRRQUNCh_bigger.jpg]
Thanks @Mystic Wanderer.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Quote:Ron

@CodeMonkeyZ

The Colorado Secretary of State is DELETING DOMINION DOCUMENTS from the official Colorado Secretary of State website:
https://sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VotingSystems/files/2015/projectPlans/Dominion.pdf
Luckily we have archives, local copies, and printed hard copies: https://archive.is/EB8JX
@JenaGriswold What are you trying to hide?
Quote:[/url][Image: U8_ICW7l_bigger.jpg]
[url=https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ]

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ

·
18h
Replying to
@CodeMonkeyZ
If you have a moment, please save a copy of this document to your hard drive: https://web.archive.org/web/20201113060044/https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VotingSystems/files/2015/projectPlans/Dominion.pdf
What is in this document that warrants the Colorado Secretary of State trying to delete it from the internet? Not sure yet, but we should probably check closely!
BREAKING REPORT: Largest Number of Cluster Votes In Wayne Co. MI Came From Psychiatric Hospital For Patients With Severe Mental Illnesses

Quote:Yesterday, data scientist Sarah Eaglesfield tweeted about some interesting facts she uncovered while looking into Wayne County, Michigan’s voter data from the November 2020 election. According to 100Percent Fed Up, her data, so far, explores cluster votes in Michigan’s Wayne County, where hundreds of affidavits have been filed sharing eye-witness accounts of voter fraud and intimidation by paid election workers and officials and Democrat activists present at the TCF Center, where absentee ballots were processed.
Eaglesfield’s tweet reads:
In order – clusters in Wayne County, Michigan with the most votes cast in #Election2020 were:

1. A psychiatric hospital (@NedStaebler is that you?)

This comment directed at Ned Staebler is in reference to his viral, videotaped, unhinged rant directed at the Republican Wayne Co. Board of Canvassers who refused to certify the county’s election last week.

2. Apartment block (but no apartment number)

3. A convent

4. THE FOUR SEASONS Care facility (really!)

5. Homeless drop-in centre

Today, Sarah Eaglesfield shared the data she used to obtain the information she shared on Twitter yesterday. She tagged Michigan’s Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (who insists there was no voter fraud or intimidation of poll challengers in Wayne Co), Trump attorney Sidney Powell, President Trump, Joe Biden.

Much more to read: Source
That company that shredded ballots is now cooperating as a witness.

[Image: Enmnp8TWEAU4Klc?format=jpg&name=large]
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Pittsburg Area Antifa Leader Tweets Warning To Trump: “We are armed…If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas”

Read it here and get stocked up so you don't have to go out unnecessarily. Source
Okay, we might get a few days to breathe before the actual war begins. This article says that other article was a prank, but a very good one. It even fooled some journalists.

act Check: Pittsburg Area Antifa Leader Did NOT Tweet Warning To Trump: 'We Are Armed' -- It Was A Prankster

Read it here: 
Source
My-oh-my, an anomaly!
There's an adult in the room!

Quote:Federal Judge STOPS election process as Supreme Court take over oversight on voter fraud states

'As yet another Democrat-run state rushed to certify the disputed election results in vital swing states, so yet another
Judge has had to remind them that what they are doing is unconstitutional.

In Pennsylvania, the local laws on mail-in ballots were not passed through the legislature before being implemented.
A Democrat appointed local judge ruled that the law should be applied despite not being passed for this election.

This action arrogated power to the judge that they did not have and has therefore been deemed unconstitutional by a
Federal Judge, pending a review on November 27th.

This comes after the Supreme Court made its move last week:
“BREAKING: Look who is now in charge of PA, WI, MI, and GA
Circuit Courts have been Reassigned

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito
GA – Clarence Thomas

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among
the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective
November 20, 2020...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just thought I'd have some fun and trigger a few Liberals.   tinylaughing

[Image: En9NgJzW4AEmojX?format=png&name=900x900] 
Because of Trump's massive rallies and the obvious support he had before the election it is not hard for anyone to believe the election was rigged and stolen by the one world government NWO communist cronies. My question is not that they tried but what happens depending on who takes the oath of office as POTUS ?

Biden=China, Trump=America first IMO... Maybe when and if Biden and his crew finally go after the guns things will get settled one way or the other finally ?

Like the COVID-19 insanity I am lucky, lucky, lucky, I am where I am as I have a short fuse concerning stupidity and those who force their idiotic drone will on others.

Smart, whether I agree or not, I can respect but there are many many dummies trying to get away with malfeasance. They are so transparent that it actually makes me almost sick with the percentage of the masses that accept the outright B.S. sold by the talking heads of MSN. Most of us only know what we are told....Unless you see something different with you own eyes... then the NWO bunch claim you were hallucinating or you have gone crazy for disagreeing with them.
(11-29-2020, 08:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: Because of Trump's massive rallies and the obvious support he had before the election it is not hard for anyone to believe the election was rigged and stolen by the one world government NWO communist cronies. My question is not that they tried but what happens depending on who takes the oath of office as POTUS ?

Biden=China, Trump=America first IMO... Maybe when and if Biden and his crew finally go after the guns things will get settled one way or the other finally ?

Yeah, that might be the break point. I'm old now, so "life in prison" is no longer the deterrent it may have been when I was younger... and that is assuming I ever planned on letting them take me alive to begin with.

I've said it before, many times, and will doubtless say it again - they can try to make anything the want "illegal", but their problems start when they come to take what they've made "illegal". That may not turn out so well for them... or for me, either. But that's the way it'll go if they do. I'll probably die, but I won't be going alone.

Now, the real question is: how many are left here who are committed to defending their liberties? A lot of folks talk a good game, but when the rubber meets the road, will they fold, or follow through? Will they defend themselves and their offspring in reality, or depend on their "Call of Duty Skillz" to carry them through with a couple of thumb flicks?

THAT is the real question hanging in the air...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-29-2020, 10:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Will they defend themselves and their offspring in reality...

That's one the main points that gets lost in all the shouting to-and-fro, the reality that whatever an
outcome is, the decisions effect those who will be in the future far-longer than many who decide
on a President today.

Thinking of others... something that got lost along the way by people without that parent-child bond.
tinywondering
One of the more important messages that everyone needs to hear regarding the future of our country and what this election means. It's not just about Republican vs. Democrat, it's about freedom vs. dictatorship/communism.
It affects the entire world what happens here, not just the U.S. 

I STRONGLY implore everyone to watch this, regardless of your political views.

Coming war footing ?
(11-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: One of the more important messages that everyone needs to hear regarding the future of our country and what this election means. It's not just about Republican vs. Democrat, it's about freedom vs. dictatorship/communism.
It affects the entire world what happens here, not just the U.S. 

I STRONGLY implore everyone to watch this, regardless of your political views.

I've been preaching that exact same message for 25 years now, and it seems to have made nary a scratch nor dent in what's coming.

People, in general, are no smarter than lemmings when you promise them "free stuff", even when you fail to deliver it - they are still "True Believers" so long as you just keep making hollow promises.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It might be twenty years-ago that my family and I took a ride on the Verde-Canyon Railroad in Arizona.
During our perusing of the wonderful scenery from the open carriages, I struck-up a conversation with a
chap who was from -I vaguely recall, Oregon.

Eventually talking politics in general, he stated that as far as he was concerned China had 'owned' the
United States for a very long time and had manipulated its many systems to benefit China.
At that time, I was unaware that they also owned most of America's world debt.