Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some pics of 'Girlie' or Polar.
(11-23-2020, 08:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for the update. I had been wondering about her too.
Very happy to see she is doing so well.   tinybiggrin

Cheers mate.  Every now and then I call her 'Tri Pod' or 'Stumpy'.  She's going great.  Likes her swimming.  Needed a cool off in the dam yesterday.  39 C or 102 F here then.

All the doggies got a dunking.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(07-25-2020, 02:25 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Bally002 Wrote: I certainly hope you like the pics.  I will attach others to the thread when she returns home.

Looking forward to it mate.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Here's my buddy, Luke, before and after his scalping.  Downstairs pretending to be mom's shadow.

[Image: Luke.jpg]
[Image: Luke2.jpg]
[url=https://ibb.co/s9L6jJp][/url]
Sorry I didn't have a better picture ATM.  He's really growing fast.

YO 

I think that i like Luke more when he is trimmed.

When not trimmed? Looks like a towel i forgot on my floor after a hangover shower. Sure, so cute that it should be illegal, but the trimmed Luke seems more cool!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Nice photos of Girlie, Bally.  Thanks for that.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-24-2020, 09:33 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Nice photos of Girlie, Bally.  Thanks for that.

Cheers

Thanks for that.  I have some others I'll post later on.  We spent a couple of days camping on the 'Boyd' River near 'Buccarumbi'.  Got some good pics of Girlie and the other dogs having a swim in the river.

Cheers mate.

[Image: Girlie-lounging.jpg]

Girlie has found a new 3 legged friend.

[Image: Timmy.jpg]

Kind regards,

(12-17-2020, 10:55 PM)Bally002 Wrote: [Image: Girlie-lounging.jpg]

Girlie has found a new 3 legged friend.

[Image: Timmy.jpg]

Kind regards,

There is our little Girlie, girl!

Gotta love her!  tinyinlove

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-23-2020, 08:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for the update. I had been wondering about her too.

Some latest pics of Girlie for you,

[Image: Girlie-4.jpg]

Girlie says thanks for your concern.   Pic taken by my 18 old son on his Iphone 12 last night.  No flash, no light, just the glow of the fireplace.  On the lounge after a hard days chasing the ball. Experimenting in the dark.  Me = "got no idea of this latest tech".  Amazing.  P.S. Girlie and/or Polar as she is know is the young gents dog.

[Image: Girlie-3.jpg]

This is an older pic of "Girlie" lying on our lounge with "Girlie girl" .  You might pick out the growing shaved portions on her front legs above the paws where the catheters were inserted.  

[Image: Girlie-2.jpg]

Taken just a short time ago by my son Iphone 12 in the late afternoon near fire place.  We have minimal lighting in the house.  No flash.
[Image: Girlie-1.jpg]

Again taken about the same time of the previous pic.

So all in all she's fine.  Getting another cat soon.  Named "Tabby" looks very similar to our "Cat"  which is "Girlies" friend. (See previous pics) Will post pics if the new feline settles in okay.  Being given to us from friends in the bush who are moving away.  I know the problems a new cat in another cats territory can bring.  So we will be very careful.

Kind regards to all,

Bally and True love :)
Girlie looks great @"Bally002" , thanks for the photos!

Cheers

(07-10-2021, 08:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Girlie says thanks for your concern.   Pic taken by my 18 old son on his Iphone 12 last night.  No flash, no light, just the glow of the fireplace.  On the lounge after a hard days chasing the ball. Experimenting in the dark.  Me = "got no idea of this latest tech".  Amazing.  P.S. Girlie and/or Polar as she is know is the young gents dog.

This is an older pic of "Girlie" lying on our lounge with "Girlie girl" .  You might pick out the growing shaved portions on her front legs above the paws where the catheters were inserted.  

Taken just a short time ago by my son Iphone 12 in the late afternoon near fire place.  We have minimal lighting in the house.  No flash.

So all in all she's fine.  Getting another cat soon.  Named "Tabby" looks very similar to our "Cat"  which is "Girlies" friend. (See previous pics) Will post pics if the new feline settles in okay.  Being given to us from friends in the bush who are moving away.  I know the problems a new cat in another cats territory can bring.  So we will be very careful.

Kind regards to all,

Always makes me smile and lifts my heart to see pictures of Girlie Girl.

Thanks! tinyinlove

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"Bally002" 
Thank You for those pictures, it is so nice to see Girlie Girl again and looking so Happy and Content.  minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-10-2021, 05:46 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Thank You for those pictures, it is so nice to see Girlie Girl again and looking so Happy and Content.  minusculethumbsup

No worries,

some time ago @"Snarl" posted pics of his dog "Luke" in this thread.  I was wondering how they are getting along.  Any word from Snarl perchance.

Kind regards,

Bally
(07-10-2021, 08:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards to all,

@"Bally002"  Thanks for the update. It's good to see her looking so well and happy.
Aww, she's beautiful.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-11-2021, 11:46 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Aww, she's beautiful.

She certainly is.  Here's the 2 girls on the lounge near the hearth.  Been some windy cool nights lately.

[Image: Girls.jpg]

Good dogs they are even the 2 boys.

Kind regards,

Sweet looking animals, Bally.

Cheers

(07-18-2021, 06:14 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Sweet looking animals, Bally.

Cheers

Thanks.  They're good loyal mates to us as well.

Puppers are the best! Wouldn't be without ours.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-10-2021, 09:10 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

No worries,

some time ago @"Snarl" posted pics of his dog "Luke" in this thread.  I was wondering how they are getting along.  Any word from Snarl perchance.

Kind regards,

Bally

Hey Bally,

Just back.  Luke's down to skin and bones and is without his 'happy tail' since those pics posted.  Won't leave my side.  He ate really well all day and I expect he'll put all the weight he should have back on in a couple of months.

Had to take a nap this a.m. @09:00.  He slept next to me and squashed me so much I had to finally get up.  Wife doesn't know how to react.

Cheers,
Snarl
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-15-2021, 05:26 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 09:10 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

No worries,

Kind regards,

Bally

Hey Bally,

Just back.  Luke's down to skin and bones and is without his 'happy tail' since those pics posted.  Won't leave my side.  He ate really well all day and I expect he'll put all the weight he should have back on in a couple of months.

Had to take a nap this a.m. @09:00.  He slept next to me and squashed me so much I had to finally get up.  Wife doesn't know how to react.

Cheers,
Snarl

Well, now I'm smiling.  Glad to hear from the Snarlster.  Sorry to hear the news about Luke Star.  Give him a cuddle and a pat from me mate.  Keep in touch please.  Missed you.  Honestly.

Kind regards to you and yours,