Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
(Apulanta means fertilizer)

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Hey... Hey there... You wanna know? Wanna? If i had an ANTHEM? What would it be? it would be this:

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Love this song.
Listen to me Rogue Nation, Listen to me with intent.

"Silence is not the way
We need to talk about it"

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

I think you'll Smile https://youtu.be/F57P9C4SAW4     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs Smile for both
minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre
She is so strong. She is so fucking strong that i have nothing left to do but laugh and admire. Yes, it was me and my hand. What the fuck do you expect me to do? 38 year old straight male, living on my own!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Time to get bat shit wasted, and chew bubble gum...

... and i am all out of bubble gum.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I miss The Cone of Silence...
...& 86 & 99
droolingemoji

"Fade Into (the Ocean)"
by 10 Years
Album - Feeding the Wolves

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

-Jean-Paul Sartre

- Epictetus

- Epictetus