Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ET SHOOT DOWN OF COLUMBIA?
I just started watching this video that was just released today. Sounds rather intriguing so far. The guest has a very credible background, so this might be a good one to watch if you're a UFO enthusiast. 

Quote:Well known scientist, David Sereda has studied Meditation, Yoga, Vegetarian diet, world religions, ancient history, Physics, Math, Astronomy, Alternative Zero Point Energies for over 40 years. He took physics in school to the college level and continued his studies ever since.
In school, he presented his Physics teacher a time dialation theory which his techer admitted was way beyond anything he had seen since Einstein! He has written self published books such as Evidence, the case for NASA UFOs, Singularity, Differentials, Face to Face with Jesus Christ, and jointly with his wife Mona Lisa’s Little Secret, and God’s Great Pyramid. website: https://www.davidsereda.co/about
Really exciting video, yes 2 hours is long, but, if you start at the 10:42 mark to the 48:00 mark are very interesting.

Was the Columbia hit by Lighting, NO, was it destroyed because of a miss tile block, NO!

Was it hit by a laser, I think so.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-20-2020, 05:35 AM)guohua Wrote: Really exciting video, yes 2 hours is long, but, if you start at the 10:42 mark to the 48:00 mark are very interesting.

Was the Columbia hit by Lighting, NO, was it destroyed because of a miss tile block, NO!

Was it hit by a laser, I think so.

I'm glad you liked it. I hadn't watched it all when I posted it. I got to it later after I went to the recliner.

Worth every minute.

Anyone who likes the ET subject shouldn't miss this one.   minusculethumbsup