Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check this out!
Guys, I just saw the strangest UFO related thing I've ever seen, and I've seen many! tinybigeyes

It's hard to make out from the picture I took. It's dark and very grainy. I tried to edit the lighting in my picture manager so you can see it better, but I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

My hubby has his garage pretty close to our house and he came in all excited wanting me to go out and see that thing in the sky. I grabbed my camera, both the phone and my regular one. The phone actually caught a better picture.

It looked like a portal of light coming down from the sky with little ships wrapped around it. One at the bottom pulsed bright for me every time I asked it to.

Can you see it?

If anyone knows how to "doctor" this up to see it better, I'd sure appreciate it.

The little lights are barely visible, but I asked the bottom one to light up for me, and I got it when it did.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8559]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Neat you got to see that.

I'm still getting used to seeing fleets of Elon's satellites fly overhead.

Pretty sure I saw Mars last night.  The red tint was apparent.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I've never seen one in my life.  I would be excited if I did. 

At least you thought of taking pictures / video.  Most people wouldn't think of it, me included.  Just run to see before it zoomed off. 

I believe you though.  I've read you've seen them all your life.  ??? tinybiggrin
(11-05-2020, 02:53 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: I've never seen one in my life.  I would be excited if I did. 

At least you thought of taking pictures / video.  Most people wouldn't think of it, me included.  Just run to see before it zoomed off. 

I believe you though.  I've read you've seen them all your life.  ??? tinybiggrin

I know I'm just some guy on the internet (a strong, good-looking one, but I don't like to mention that!) and most
accounts of seeing these shapes in the sky seem to stray towards a space-travelling aliens, but my account is
exactly what I saw.
I do enjoy mysteries, but what I saw was real.

(Taken from another thread)

Belen, New Mexico. On vacation from the UK.
I can't recall the date.

It was daylight, around 4.00.pm and my family and I were outside enjoying the motel pool we were staying at.
The weather was sunny, with clouds moving westwards and a rainstorm approaching from the same direction.

Looking around as I was drying myself, I saw three ball-like objects travelling northwards at what I believed
was around a couple of 100 feet above the main road (Highway 25). They travelled in a line and didn't do
anything spectacular until they got to my two-o'clock from my position

As the thunderhead clouds arrived, these off-white spheres floated up into the storm and at times, I could
see them way up where the blue of the sky could be spotted amongst the clouds. Their behaviour was like
a spiralling motion during this time.

I  don't know what I saw, but I saw them.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-05-2020, 02:53 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: I've never seen one in my life.  I would be excited if I did. 

I've tried to capture them on my camera so many times, but they always faded out, or they would drain my camera battery. This was when I had my regular camera, years before I ever had a descent camera phone.
I was more shocked it allowed me to take pictures than I was of seeing it. I was also excited that it was communicating with me like it did.

I'm still a little worried about that portal being so close to me. What is it that's coming through?   tinyshocked
(11-05-2020, 03:04 PM)BIAD Wrote: As the thunderhead clouds arrived, these off-white spheres floated up into the storm and at times, I could
see them way up where the blue of the sky could be spotted amongst the clouds. Their behaviour was like

minusculethumbsup

@"BIAD" 

Did you say "spiraling"?   YES, YES!  That's what this looked like; like a spiral staircase of lights. There were many smaller ones that you can't see in the picture. I hope someone can help me "clean up" the grain so maybe they can be seen more clearly.
The portal of light was something I had never seen before. Wonder where they were coming from?   minusculethinking  The vibe I got told me they are friendly. I hope my vibe was right. tinybighuh
(11-05-2020, 04:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 

Did you say "spiraling"?   YES, YES!  That's what this looked like; like a spiral staircase of lights.
There were many smaller ones that you can't see in the picture.
I hope someone can help me "clean up" the grain so maybe they can be seen more clearly...
Yes they 'spiralled' up up into the moving clouds, couldn't be seen for about a minute and then one-to-two
seen fleetingly against the late-afternoon sky in a gap of the clouds.

I'll take a look at cleaning up the image tonight (UK time).
minusculethumbsup
Here's some versions of your image, Mystic.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8564]

Due to the poor quality -darkness to a digital camera is a bugger to capture,
the important area of the image doesn't yield much.

(left-Right) The first one was only slightly lightened and already you can see
how the camera is attempting to differentiate areas of the blackness and assign
them subtle colour-changes.

Image Two shows what the full extent of what the pixels formed.
Granted, these 'blue-patches' could be something like an interpretation of stars
or clouds that the AI in your camera couldn't fully capture.

Image Three (Bottom Left) is the image at 44% threshold, which means it's
become a basic black/white representation of what was filmed. Any light pixels below
the threshold become black and any above change to white.
(Inset at 33%)

Image Four was where I messed around and sought anything that could be discerned
away from the central light area. I ringed the one place that remained during any
alteration.

Hope this helps.

(11-05-2020, 08:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's some versions of your image, Mystic.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8564]

Due to the poor quality -darkness to a digital camera is a bugger to capture,
the important area of the image doesn't yield much.

(left-Right) The first one was only slightly lightened and already you can see
how the camera is attempting to differentiate areas of the blackness and assign
them subtle colour-changes.

Image Two shows what the full extent of what the pixels formed.
Granted, these 'blue-patches' could be something like an interpretation of stars
or clouds that the AI in your camera couldn't fully capture.

Image Three (Bottom Left) is the image at 44% threshold, which means it's
become a basic black/white representation of what was filmed. Any light pixels below
the threshold become black and any above change to white.
(Inset at 33%)

Image Four was where I messed around and sought anything that could be discerned
away from the central light area. I ringed the one place that remained during any
alteration.

Hope this helps.

Thank you @"BIAD" !  That's awesome.  smallawesome 

I got the camera for Christmas from my daughter. It was an expensive camera. I'm sure it had a night time setting on it, but I hadn't read the directions yet on how to set it. I was in a hurry and afraid it would leave, so I hurried outside with the auto settings. It didn't catch as much as my phone camera did, as I already said.

I need to read the instructions before another visit.   tinysure
Here is a (very bad) drawing of what I saw:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8568]

Thanks for sharing! I would love to see something like that. Sadly, as much as I’ve stared at the night sky I’ve never seen anything out of the ordinary. I keep looking though.

Thought I did one night. My neighbor and I was sitting on the front porch. Both of us forgot that a different neighbor was burning a huge brush pile earlier in the day. Somehow between the angle of the porch and the brush pile being uphill one of the logs looked like a hovering light. We both thought that it was coming to get us. Yes there was alcohol involved. We still laugh about the night we almost got abducted by aliens.
(11-05-2020, 08:40 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Thanks for sharing! I would love to see something like that. Sadly, as much as I’ve stared at the night sky I’ve never seen anything out of the ordinary. I keep looking though.

Thought I did one night. My neighbor and I was sitting on the front porch. Both of us forgot that a different neighbor was burning a huge brush pile earlier in the day. Somehow between the angle of the porch and the brush pile being uphill one of the logs looked like a hovering light. We both thought that it was coming to get us. Yes there was alcohol involved. We still laugh about the night we almost got abducted by aliens.

Awesome @"VioletDove".   tinylaughing 

I used to work third shift. That's why I saw so many. I hardly ever go outside at night now. I would have missed this one if my Hubby hadn't been out there taking the garbage can to the road. He was very excited.
I think it was his second sighting. The first one was a huge ship that he said was hovering over our backyard. Neighbors saw it too. Said it lit up the whole area. That was a few years ago.
I'm glad he's seen them too. He used to say I was seeing things, that I was crazy, etc. Now he knows.   tinybiggrin
(11-05-2020, 08:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thank you @"BIAD" !  That's awesome.  smallawesome 

I got the camera for Christmas from my daughter. It was an expensive camera. I'm sure it had a night time setting on it, but I hadn't read the directions yet on how to set it. I was in a hurry and afraid it would leave, so I hurried outside with the auto settings. It didn't catch as much as my phone camera did, as I already said.

I need to read the instructions before another visit.   tinysure

There was something definitely in the sky and a slight illumination at the bottom of the image.
I took that lower radiance to be something to do with urban false-light, but that ringed area
-to me, says that something was slightly distant from the main brilliance.

Don't sweat about the settings, the camera company would have done the best they could
to get the auto-night-time settings close to what they deem reflective of the price!
Now you need to be abducted to strengthen the report... but take your camera!
minusculethumbsup

(I couldn't see your drawing, but this computer is crap ancient.)
tinywondering
(11-05-2020, 08:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a (very bad) drawing of what I saw:

Can you see it now @"BIAD" ?

ETA:  Photo deleted.

2nd ETA:  I think I got it this time.  Go back and see if you can see it.
(11-05-2020, 09:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can you see it now @"BIAD" ?

No... but don't worry. I'll look at it from my laptop, 'cos this one was a computer
that was around when Gutenberg was stirring ink!
tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8570]

Where would you say would be the light-part in the photo would be in regards
of your diagram?

Edit: Ah... I see it now.

(11-05-2020, 09:17 PM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=8570]

Where would you say would be the light-part in the photo would be in regards
of your diagram?

@"BIAD"
The lines I drew was the portal of light with the ships inside the portal. It was very straight on both sides.  The smaller ships were not moving so much, but the big one was popping up in different areas. It was at the top when I first went out, then it moved to the bottom of the portal. It stayed there until I came inside.

And closed the curtains. tinyhuh
(11-05-2020, 03:04 PM)BIAD Wrote:

I know I'm just some guy on the internet (a strong, good-looking one, but I don't like to mention that!) and most
accounts of seeing these shapes in the sky seem to stray towards a space-travelling aliens, but my account is
exactly what I saw.
I do enjoy mysteries, but what I saw was real.

(Taken from another thread)

Belen, New Mexico. On vacation from the UK.
I can't recall the date.

It was daylight, around 4.00.pm and my family and I were outside enjoying the motel pool we were staying at.
The weather was sunny, with clouds moving westwards and a rainstorm approaching from the same direction.

Looking around as I was drying myself, I saw three ball-like objects travelling northwards at what I believed
was around a couple of 100 feet above the main road (Highway 25). They travelled in a line and didn't do
anything spectacular until they got to my two-o'clock from my position

As the thunderhead clouds arrived, these off-white spheres floated up into the storm and at times, I could

minusculethumbsup
Hi BIAD, you strong good-looking male Rogue3 member   tinycool hehe, you've told me before about the three white floating UFO's.  I've never even seen those (crying) you all are so lucky.  Just don't let them take you, it won't be fun as many stories recount.  Disregard me, I'm in a good mood, playing around.
minusculehello
(11-05-2020, 09:23 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Hi BIAD, you strong good-looking male Rogue3 member   tinycool hehe, you've told me before about the three white floating UFO's.  I've never even seen those (crying) you all are so lucky.  Just don't let them take you, it won't be fun as many stories recount.  Disregard me, I'm in a good mood, playing around.
minusculehello

"Shucks..." *stirs dust with toe* "Twern't nuthin"

If they take BIAD, I can only imagine how much space will be available in my shed! (BIAD's 'feeder')
They don't want me because I keep wanting to drive the craft. (BIAD)

Get off my computer! (BIAD's feeder)
Well where do you want me to sit? (BIAD)
*Sigh* -Me.
tinywondering
(11-05-2020, 04:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I've tried to capture them on my camera so many times, but they always faded out, or they would drain my camera battery. This was when I had my regular camera, years before I ever had a descent camera phone.
I was more shocked it allowed me to take pictures than I was of seeing it. I was also excited that it was communicating with me like it did.

I'm still a little worried about that portal being so close to me. What is it that's coming through?   tinyshocked
Whatever happened to the UFO stories of draining batteries, making radios go hay-wire, electronics quit?  They don't seem to do that any more in UFO reports. Hmm.

That UFO read your mind telepathically.  Maybe it was there for you, hopefully not to take you, but communicate, touch base.  That portal is worrying.  But at least you got some photo with a date on it I hope.