Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Hey! Please let me apologize if this seems like a mini-rant. Dunno... not an expert... but this just might be a mini-rant.

Dedicated to BLM and Antifa:

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

internet Agent Provocateur
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The story of mine and Grace's life. Her ex was a prick, but I can be prickier. Think of me as a rose. The only reason he is still breathing is that he is in prison where I can't get to him. Some day, he'll get out... and he'll never be heard from again...

... and no one on this Earth will even miss him. Except maybe his parole officer, who I am willing to bet my freedom won't dig too deeply into the matter. He can disappear, too, y'know?

devilemoji

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

The dancer in this video was the wife of Rick Derringer, the lead singer of the McCoys, He was a lucky man. I'm a luckier one. My bride can belly-dance.

(10-27-2020, 09:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The story of mine and Grace's life. Her ex was a prick, but I can be prickier. Think of me as a rose. The only reason he is still breathing is that he is in prison where I can't get to him. Some day, he'll get out... and he'll never be heard from again...

... and no one on this Earth will even miss him. Except maybe his parole officer, who I am willing to bet my freedom won't dig too deeply into the matter. He can disappear, too, y'know?

Oh my God.. what a horrifying thing to read. I would like to use the phrase "i don't know what to say" but i do. First of all, Grace has survivor instinct. That is not a given. That is not within all humans. If her ex was a prick, some people just collapse and never rise again. Now she is with you. And for all i know, and for all that is worth, you are a kind, caring man. But rough, and extremely strict that no one disturbs you, your family or your property. I feel great relief that Grace is with a man like you now. It is better for you, and her, and for that reason, for all humanity in general.

Look, my best friend has a 7 year old daughter. Just started school (and in some areas, knows more stuff than i do) then there are relatives kids, and also adult females. I have not been in a that kind of a situation... I would like to go all-out liberal leftist here (which i am, but not by American standards, Thank God) and say no violence and all kinds of shit about an eye for an eye making the whole world blind. But i KNOW that if someone harms kids who are close to me or harms females, i might snap and go fucking ape shit violent and you won't be seeing me for a while. So i don't want to, and i can't judge you. You rock. Grace seems to rock also!

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Better stop dreaming of the quiet life
'Cos it's the one we'll never know
And quit running for that runaway bus
'Cos those rosey days are few
And...stop apologising for the things you've never done
'Cos time is short and life is cruel
But it's up to us to change
This town called Malice

Rows and rows of disused milk floats
Stand dying in the dairy yard
And a hundred lonely housewives
Clutch empty milk bottles to their hearts
Hanging out their old love letters on the line to dry
It's enough to make you stop believing
When tears come fast and furious
In a town called Malice

Struggle after struggle, year after year
The atmosphere's a fine blend of ice
I'm almost stone cold dead
In a town called Malice

A whole street's belief in Sunday's roast beef
Gets dashed against the co-op
To either cut down on beer or the kids' new gear
It's a big decision in a town called Malice

The ghost of a steam train echoes down my track
It's at the moment bound for nowhere
Just going 'round and 'round
Playground kids and creaking swings
Lost laughter in the breeze
I could go on for hours and I probably will
But I'd sooner put some joy back
In this town called Malice

- Epictetus

(10-27-2020, 10:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The dancer in this video was the wife of Rick Derringer, the lead singer of the McCoys, He was a lucky man. I'm a luckier one. My bride can belly-dance.

rock and roll hoochie koo

[Image: TWBB.png]

My mood? 2020 listen to me now, listen and focus. You gave the PLANdemic. You made a cat which i loved die, just like that. You made a dog which i i loved die, just like that. You crushed my bones with a fucking bus. And yet, here i am, flipping the bird at you. Try harder.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-26-2020, 11:37 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Hey! Please let me apologize if this seems like a mini-rant. Dunno... not an expert... but this just might be a mini-rant.

Dedicated to BLM and Antifa:

love me some offspring,

and the very first one that got me hooked on their music

[Image: TWBB.png]

@"hounddoghowlie" Great, GREAT collection of their songs right there! minusculeclap 

But this needs to be added:

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Posting Offspring tracks without ''Want You Bad'' ... For shame!!!

devilemoji

- Epictetus

- Epictetus

Mood changed... It is stuff from Finland now.

-Jean-Paul Sartre