Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack
....or in other words, irregular warfare and terrorism.  Apparently burning huge swaths is an ISIS tactic.   I remember how FB allowed a meme of an ISIS-clad figure, wearing an American arm patch, beheading a police officer.   I think the North American Insurrection Syndicate includes muslim terrorists--or is at least influenced by their tactics.  Wonder if we'll start seeing IEDs shortly.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sour...ed-attack/

And from someone posting on ATS: 

This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1271489/pg1
(09-11-2020, 11:09 AM)drussell41 Wrote: ....or in other words, irregular warfare and terrorism.  Apparently burning huge swaths is an ISIS tactic.   I remember how FB allowed a meme of an ISIS-clad figure, wearing an American arm patch, beheading a police officer.   I think the North American Insurrection Syndicate includes muslim terrorists--or is at least influenced by their tactics.  Wonder if we'll start seeing IEDs shortly.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sour...ed-attack/

And from someone posting on ATS: 

This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1271489/pg1
Mass burnings like this have been done as part of jihad for years, but the news would rather blame man made climate change than tell the truth. The Stalin worshipers have supported muslims and there actions for a very long time.
(09-11-2020, 01:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Mass burnings like this have been done as part of jihad for years, but the news would rather blame man made climate change than tell the truth. The Stalin worshipers have supported muslims and there actions for a very long time.

It's beyond appalling.   When the enemy managed to seize/infiltrate the news  and social media platforms, they seized major power.   Climate change, my ass.   I was noticing last night when BBC was discussing something completely unrelated and came up with, "probably due to climate change."   Their attempts at indoctrination/brainwashing are so obvious and heavy handed that it amazes me people don't see through it. Those f*ers are about as trustworthy and reliable as Charles Manson.
@"drussell41"

Was just telling the hubs something about the fires that happened to occur to me whilst dreaming last night.

People in the West are starting to turn against Antifa and BLM and are vowing to vote against liberal candidates at election time. The conservatives are leading the battle cry and will be turning out in droves this November.

Where do the majority of conservatives live in these states? Rural areas, forests, mountains, etc. 

Where are these fires being set? Rural areas, forests, mountains, etc.

Now the epiphany:

Those displaced because of these fires- how will they be able to vote?
Many, many people will have no homes to go back to- much less a polling place. 
In order to change to a new voting district one must be able to prove residence and voter registration must be changed by sometime in October, but even if that is done you will be voting for candidates not in your "home" district. Deadline for absentee voting applications is October 5th, just a few weeks away, and maybe not even possible if government offices are burned down in those areas. Even "Vote By Mail" ballots must be requested by early October. Also we know that any mail-in ballots have really good odds of never making it to be counted or even being counted falsely.

So put your tinfoil hat on for a bit and try to imagine you are a militant terrorist group (paid and controlled by others or not) and wanted to keep vast numbers of voters whom you know will vote against what you want away from the polls- how could you accomplish that?

Displace them, shattering their lives and livelihoods. The last thing on their minds will be getting their votes in and even if they have the where withall to try it will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

If that IS the plan it will work better than they imagine. If is ISN'T the plan it still works to their major advantage.

Sorry if this is difficult to decipher- on my first cup of coffee so my brain isn't fully awake yet.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-11-2020, 05:08 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"drussell41"

Was just telling the hubs something about the fires that happened to occur to me whilst dreaming last night.

People in the West are starting to turn against Antifa and BLM and are vowing to vote against liberal candidates at election time. The conservatives are leading the battle cry and will be turning out in droves this November.

Where do the majority of conservatives live in these states? Rural areas, forests, mountains, etc. 

Now the epiphany:

In order to change to a new voting district one must be able to prove residence and voter registration must be changed by sometime in October, but even if that is done you will be voting for candidates not in your "home" district. Deadline for absentee voting applications is October 5th, just a few weeks away, and maybe not even possible if government offices are burned down in those areas. Even "Vote By Mail" ballots must be requested by early October. Also we know that any mail-in ballots have really good odds of never making it to be counted or even being counted falsely.

So put your tinfoil hat on for a bit and try to imagine you are a militant terrorist group (paid and controlled by others or not) and wanted to keep vast numbers of voters whom you know will vote against what you want away from the polls- how could you accomplish that?

Displace them, shattering their lives and livelihoods. The last thing on their minds will be getting their votes in and even if they have the where withall to try it will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

If that IS the plan it will work better than they imagine. If is ISN'T the plan it still works to their major advantage.

Sorry if this is difficult to decipher- on my first cup of coffee so my brain isn't fully awake yet.

You make a valid point.  This, and the fact that this will bring in massive amounts of Federal Emergency money allows them to kill two birds with one stone.

I'm on my second cup of coffee, so I understood your point perfectly.   tinybiggrin
Half Million People Evacuated in Oregon As Wildfires Spread, Arson Concerns Grow

Earlier this week, there was at least one instance, according to Oregon State Trooper Ryan Burke, who tweeted a 36-year-old "Puyallup resident" was arrested on Wednesday (Sept. 9) for starting a fire on the "median on SR-167." 
Quote:Joint team effort!! WSP, Fife Pd and Puyallup PD just arrested a 36yr old Puyallup resident. He was caught in the median on SR-167@ Meridian setting a fire! He is currently on his way to jail!
"Jeff Demologik" was reportedly arrested by state troopers - here's the man filming his arrest for setting fire in the median on the highway. 
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-11-2020, 05:08 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"drussell41"

Now the epiphany:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the plan. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you're right.
(09-11-2020, 05:42 PM)Snarl Wrote: Half Million People Evacuated in Oregon As Wildfires Spread, Arson Concerns Grow

Earlier this week, there was at least one instance, according to Oregon State Trooper Ryan Burke, who tweeted a 36-year-old "Puyallup resident" was arrested on Wednesday (Sept. 9) for starting a fire on the "median on SR-167." 
Quote:Joint team effort!! WSP, Fife Pd and Puyallup PD just arrested a 36yr old Puyallup resident. He was caught in the median on SR-167@ Meridian setting a fire! He is currently on his way to jail!
"Jeff Demologik" was reportedly arrested by state troopers - here's the man filming his arrest for setting fire in the median on the highway. 

Sure that last name wasn't Demonlogik?
Look at all the fires in OR!   tinywhat 

[Image: 86f49bb30e6a19d16f5ac6f7f1696a7af109c2f4...4f5426.jpg]
Quote:[/url]
FBI Portland  @FBIPortland
[url=https://twitter.com/FBIPortland]

·
1h

Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue. Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.

[Image: Ehp2OXtXYAAql_U?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Ehp2Vl7WAAATuhy?format=jpg&name=large]

As the Portland FBI ask you to not believe what your eyes are seeing, we have this:

https://www.yaktrinews.com/eastern-washi...wer-lines/

https://www.khq.com/news/arson-suspect-a...a5965.html

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-north...s-say.html

https://kion546.com/news/2020/09/07/woma...-arrested/

Nothing to see here. Move along!
Ummmmm, how do we get from.......... the Authorities uneqivocally, absolutely and with 100% assuredness,

that :

........it's not crazed libtards out to incinerate the world

to:

....... it's most definitely crazed libtards out to incinerate the world?

Sometimes a nut with a box of matches and a gallon of gasoline is just a nut with a box of matches and a gallon of gasoline.

This is why you should have to have a license to get internet service. It's becoming more dangerous than a chimpanzee on crosstops with an AR-15
internet Agent Provocateur
This fits perfectly with your other thread. 

There are naturally occurring wildfires and man-made accidental fires all the time. Just like there are occasional organic protests and civil unrest. It happens. 

And it's that occasionality that provides great cover and concealment for those wanting to utilize violence (or arson in this case) to create a climate conducive to their ends.

LE on the ground has video evidence of this, yet the FBI PAO aids and abets, either through ignorance, apathy, or empathy.
(09-12-2020, 03:07 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: This fits perfectly with your other thread. 

There are naturally occurring wildfires and man-made accidental fires all the time. Just like there are occasional organic protests and civil unrest. It happens. 

And it's that occasionality that provides great cover and concealment for those wanting to utilize violence (or arson in this case) to create a climate conducive to their ends.

LE on the ground has video evidence of this, yet the FBI PAO aids and abets, either through ignorance, apathy, or empathy.

Wasn't it the FBI that lied to the FISA court so they could illegally spy on the trump campaign? Didn't the FBI used to have employees named Comey, Page, Strzok, etc?

Yeah, I'm not trusting much of what the FBI has to say about anything at all. They've become untrustworthy in extremis, and far too politically oriented for a legitimate law enforcement agency. If the FBI told me the sky was blue, I'd have to get a second opinion to confirm it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-12-2020, 05:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They've become untrustworthy in extremis, and far too politically oriented for a legitimate law enforcement agency.

If a group of straight-up criminals is casing my house ... I'm not waiting for them to act.

I'm going to kill them.  Then I'll search them for intelligence.  I will then locate and destroy their base of operations (probably based on the addresses found on their driver's licenses).

I you are hearing what I am saying ... you need to search your community for people who think clearly about what I am expressing ... and align yourselves.  Four or five men, who will 'act' without hesitation, who can coordinate and communicate, and who have prepared themselves ... can take on anyone who does their job for a paycheck.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-12-2020, 05:42 AM)Snarl Wrote: If a group of straight-up criminals is casing my house ... I'm not waiting for them to act.

I'm going to kill them.  Then I'll search them for intelligence.  I will then locate and destroy their base of operations (probably based on the addresses found on their driver's licenses).

I you are hearing what I am saying ... you need to search your community for people who think clearly about what I am expressing ... and align yourselves.  Four or five men, who will 'act' without hesitation, who can coordinate and communicate, and who have prepared themselves ... can take on anyone who does their job for a paycheck.

Oddly, my neighbor told me that he and a couple visitors to his house saw 3 men with flashlights wandering around on the mountain above my house a couple of nights ago.

They should keep a few things in mind:
1) that land is private property, and it ain't theirs to wander around on without permission..
2) It's steep up there - thrashing around in the dark can be a thoroughly dangerous proposition. Folks have been know to trip up there, start rolling, and not stop rolling until they hit the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft, never to be seen again.
3) A mere three people is not nearly enough personnel to screw around in this neck of the woods.
4) I don't care, not even a little bit, who they are or what they think they're doing on that private property - see point #1 for further clarification.
And - 
5) Someone is always watching, and several are always armed. For example, a firearm is never, EVER, out of my reach, not even when I'm in the shower.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote: For example, a firearm is never, EVER, out of my reach, not even when I'm in the shower.

Oh my....TY for the visual : -》
internet Agent Provocateur