Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over my Dog. Part VI. Healing with Girlie..
(08-28-2020, 08:41 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 11:19 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:03 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Happy for you people. She looks like she is recovering very well.
smallawesome

And girlie's getting better with each day.

Here's a pic of her jumping into the dam.

[Image: Girlie-Dam.png]

Prolly wouldn't be about like that if the vet had left her leg.

She looks absolutely ferocious!!  What a great recovery!!

You take good pictures, Bally.  :-)

Cheers but I must be honest here @Snarl.  'True Love' has taken the pics on her phone.  I just throw the ball.  woof!   haha.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(08-28-2020, 09:07 PM)Bally wrote Wrote: Cheers but I must be honest here @Snarl.  'True Love' has taken the pics on her phone.  I just throw the ball.  woof!   haha.

Kind regards,

throwing the ball is the fun part. smallgreengrin
(08-29-2020, 05:12 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 09:07 PM)Bally wrote Wrote: Cheers but I must be honest here @Snarl.  'True Love' has taken the pics on her phone.  I just throw the ball.  woof!   haha.

Kind regards,

throwing the ball is the fun part. smallgreengrin

It is.  She loves the dam.  However I'm throwing girlie like at the moment.  Ripped opened a wound in my arm yesterday lifting girlie in the rear of the truck for a drive.  Another op.  More flamin sutures.  Southpaw throwing now.  Have to buy her one of those electric ball shooters. lol.  Then I can hold a beer and smoke while I watch her play ball.

[Image: Ball-shooter.jpg]

Face it at the dam and away she goes.

Kind regards,

Thinking about Girlie. How is she doing?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-30-2020, 11:38 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Thinking about Girlie. How is she doing?

Really good thank you.  Just got back from camping up in the hills.  She and the other dogs enjoyed themselves.  I will post some pics soon.

Kind regards,

[Image: Girlie-Camping.jpg]
(10-02-2020, 10:47 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 11:38 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Thinking about Girlie. How is she doing?

Really good thank you.  Just got back from camping up in the hills.  She and the other dogs enjoyed themselves.  I will post some pics soon.

Kind regards,

Looking forward to the pics.

This one was a pleasant surprise to wake up to.Thank you.

So pleased to hear she is well. I hope you are also doing, well and didn't go and rip yourself up while camping.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-02-2020, 10:47 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

i'll say it again, happy dog, happy dog. tinybiggrin