Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Genetically Modified Mosquitoes to be Released into the Florida Keys and Texas
Quote:A plan to release over 750 million genetically modified mosquitoes into the Florida Keys in 2021 and 2022 received final approval from local authorities, against the objection of many local residents and a coalition of environmental advocacy groups. The proposal had already won state and federal approval.

[Image: T4bfNi4S?format=jpg&name=small]

Seems we just can't escape all the experiments Bill and Melinda Gates wish to impose upon us. They cover their true motives by telling us how good their plan is for mankind, while leaving out the parts of how bad things could be if anything goes wrong. Just look at the China virus as an example.

[Image: Ef3zTRBUMAAqRcr?format=jpg&name=large]
Quote:"With all the urgent crises facing our nation and the State of Florida — the Covid-19 pandemic, racial injustice, climate change — the administration has used tax dollars and government resources for a Jurassic Park experiment," said Jaydee Hanson, policy director for the International Center for Technology Assessment and Center for Food Safety, in a statement released Wednesday.

"Now the Monroe County Mosquito Control District has given the final permission needed. What could possibly go wrong? We don't know, because EPA unlawfully refused to seriously analyze environmental risks, now without further review of the risks, the experiment can proceed," she added.

What could go wrong? They don't know?  They didn't analyze the risks?
Sounds about right!   

Quote:Approved by the Environment Protection Agency in May, the pilot project is designed to test if a genetically modified mosquito is a viable alternative to spraying insecticides to control the Aedes aegypti. It's a species of mosquito that carries several deadly diseases, such as Zika, dengue, chikungunya and yellow fever.

minusculewtf 

Quote:The mosquito, named OX5034, has been altered to produce female offspring that die in the larval stage, well before hatching and growing large enough to bite and spread disease. Only the female mosquito bites for blood, which she needs to mature her eggs. Males feed only on nectar, and are thus not a carrier for disease.

The mosquito is also approved to be released into Harris County, Texas, beginning in 2021, according to Oxitec, the US-owned, British-based company that developed the genetically modified organism (GMO).

Quote:The Environmental Protection Agency granted Oxitec's request after years of investigating the impact of the genetically altered mosquito on human and environmental health.

"This is an exciting development because it represents the ground-breaking work of hundreds of passionate people over more than a decade in multiple countries, all of whom want to protect communities from dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and other vector-borne diseases," Oxitec CEO Grey Frandsen said in a statement at the time.

Ummm... over here! Raising my hand for a question over here please!   tinysurprised

This all sounds well and good, but what if by some teeny tiny chance some of these mosquitoes decide to go rogue? What if some of the eggs actually live that were supposed to die and start multiplying and spreading these deadly diseases to humans?
(This is exactly "their" plan, in my opinion.)

How odd is it that a woman who was working as an activist against this experiment was found dead in her swimming pool shortly after this plan was being released to the public? Did they exterminate her? Did she know too much?

Quote:A Florida Keys activist known for fighting off the release of genetically modified mosquitoes near her home died Tuesday in Washington, D.C.

Mila de Mier, 45, was found face down in a swimming pool at a hotel at the Washington D.C. Convention Center at 9:35 a.m. Tuesday, according to WJLA.

The D.C. Fire Department says the drowning happened at the Cambria Hotel & Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center, WJLA reported. Medical crews attempted to treat her but later pronounced her dead.

People across Florida took to social media to pay tribute to de Mier, a seemingly tireless activist who was in D.C. as part of her fight against GM mosquitoes.

“Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do,” she posted April 8 on her Facebook page. “EPA better be ready!!!”
“If you ever saw her in action she was a true inspiration,” posted Justin Harvey, of Orlando, about de Mier.

“She took on many challenges over the years including her crusade against GMO mosquitoes,” posted Mary Lou Hoover, of Key West. “She was always there for anyone in need. Just prior to her death, she was in Washington D.C., getting ready to meet with senators and representatives.”

Very sad. 

Well, sigh... I guess at least we're getting a head's up for what's coming next year. 
They'll have us all in hazmat gear to step outside before we know it.
They already started. The mosquitoes are big enough to carry away a gecko, and are so numerous you want to wear a mask.
I should be easy to see by the end of summer I will probably glow in the dark.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-20-2020, 08:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They already started. The mosquitoes are big enough to carry away a gecko, and are so numerous you want to wear a mask.

Ahh, so they already release them, even though it wasn't supposed to begin until next year?  Those sneaky b@stards!

I suppose the virus pandemic wasn't enough to inflict upon the public, they had to do more.   smalltappingfoot
(08-20-2020, 08:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 08:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They already started. The mosquitoes are big enough to carry away a gecko, and are so numerous you want to wear a mask.

Ahh, so they already release them, even though it wasn't supposed to begin until next year?  Those sneaky b@stards!

I suppose the virus pandemic wasn't enough to inflict upon the public, they had to do more.   smalltappingfoot

It is not the first time. 

Florida releases experimental mosquitoes to fight Zika - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/health/fl...index.html

tinyok

• minusculebeercheers 

[Image: T5OQgdE.jpg]
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-21-2020, 12:25 AM)beez Wrote: [Image: T5OQgdE.jpg]

Yeah. I read the primer for that one also.

I check myself with my ALS kit every day, just to be on the safe side.

P.S. ALS = alternative light source- kit, belongs to the job, but I am sure they don't nind me using it. I am sure they would want to know it I glow in the dark too.

After all I am a Scorpio.   minusculebiggrin

• minusculebeercheers 

The mosquito, named OX5034, has been altered to produce female offspring that die in the larval stage, well before hatching and growing large enough to bite and spread disease. Only the female mosquito bites for blood, which she needs to mature her eggs. Males feed only on nectar, and are thus not a carrier for disease.

The mosquito is also approved to be released into Harris County, Texas, beginning in 2021, according to Oxitec, the US-owned, British-based company that developed the genetically modified organism (GMO).

Playing God...  and what could go wrong. Perhaps human miscarages and infertility. Georgia Guidestones ring a bell ?
(08-21-2020, 01:01 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: The mosquito, named OX5034, has been altered to produce female offspring that die in the larval stage, well before hatching and growing large enough to bite and spread disease. Only the female mosquito bites for blood, which she needs to mature her eggs. Males feed only on nectar, and are thus not a carrier for disease.

The mosquito is also approved to be released into Harris County, Texas, beginning in 2021, according to Oxitec, the US-owned, British-based company that developed the genetically modified organism (GMO).

Playing God...  and what could go wrong. Perhaps human miscarages and infertility. Georgia Guidestones ring a bell ?

If man touches it, you can take it to the bank, he is going to screw it up. 

Georgia Guidestones comes to mind, along with well over a hundred different sci-fi movies, from "The Fly" to "Frankenstein".  tinylaughing

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-21-2020, 02:05 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:01 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: The mosquito, named OX5034, has been altered to produce female offspring that die in the larval stage, well before hatching and growing large enough to bite and spread disease. Only the female mosquito bites for blood, which she needs to mature her eggs. Males feed only on nectar, and are thus not a carrier for disease.

If man touches it, you can take it to the bank, he is going to screw it up. 

Georgia Guidestones comes to mind, along with well over a hundred different sci-fi movies, from "The Fly" to "Frankenstein".  tinylaughing

The Bilderbergers, the Rothschild's and Charlie koch are all dancing in hell.....and Chuck's not even dead yet!

Well, least ways the way most of us measure, anyways. tinylaughing
internet Agent Provocateur
I remember researching this a few years ago (over at A T S)...
There was a big hoo-haa about GM mosquitoes being used to control wild mozzies that were being blamed for cases of microcephaly... I'll see if I can find my notes...
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
So monsanto murders the bee's and now in an effort tofix more nature we kill the female mosquitos leaving no males to cross pollinate. Gosh, what could go wrong?

Myopia and hubris are horrific things...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
internet Agent Provocateur