Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big explosion with many killed in Beirut
(08-05-2020, 05:15 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Saw this earlier.  That was a couple of kilotons if not a couple hundred.  KABOOM!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
My husband said he got word this morning that they are thinking it was the Hezbollah organization.

Then I seen in an article. 
Quote:The port is said to be under the 'unofficial' control of Hezbollah

They are a Terrorist Organization. Why in the Holy Hell would anyone allow them to be incharge of a shipping port? Oh, Yea that is Lebanon isn't it?

Quote:A series of massive explosions rocked Beirut's port on Tuesday – a mushroom cloud rising above the widespread destruction that claimed the lives of at least 60 people and wounded hundreds more in the Lebanon capital.

While the cause of the blast has not yet been determined, preliminary assessments – according to intelligence officials in the region and the United States – as of Tuesday afternoon pointed to the disaster as accidental.
Even so, some have not ruled out more sinister origins pertaining to what was going on at the critical port, and what was being stored there.

Multiple sources said that much of the operations were under "unofficial" control of Hezbollah and indications have emerged that a fire broke out at an explosives depot inside the facility. Several sources also pointed to organized crime operations run out of the port, primarily controlled by Hezbollah, and that the explosion potentially involved "multiple containers" but was not terror-related.

"There is a possibility that fireworks, petrol and weapons were stored together," another intelligence source noted. "Officially, the blast happened at the fireworks and petrol warehouse."
Source

You maybe thinking, who notified Mr. G.?
It wasn't on his cell phone, but he was asked to check out the area and other areas in that region, (no, not with googles maps REALLY ?)
They don't give current or up to date pictures.
Think KeyHole.
Got to go, hubby is mixing new drinks  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm gonna guess it was some kind of munitions dump for Hamas or Hezbollah. Such a shame. Beirut was the Riviera of the Middle East 60 years ago and now it's a wasteland.

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-o...65-2014-12
internet Agent Provocateur
RDoctorD went into great detail about this explosion last night. He has some great footage of the explosion from many different angles.

Begins at the 15:15 mark and ends at 46:36.

@"guohua" 

Quote:It wasn't on his cell phone, but he was asked to check out the area and other areas in that region, (no, not with googles maps REALLY ?)

Heh heh, sorry, but that quote made me visualize Mr. G having a Vietnam War-era AUTOSEVOCOM instrument somewhere in your house.

tinybiggrin

Those were great.  Everyone sounded like Mickey Mouse to the person on the other end of the line!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-05-2020, 05:49 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" 

Quote:It wasn't on his cell phone, but he was asked to check out the area and other areas in that region, (no, not with googles maps REALLY ?)

Heh heh, sorry, but that quote made me visualize Mr. G having a Vietnam War-era AUTOSEVOCOM instrument somewhere in your house.

tinybiggrin

Those were great.  Everyone sounded like Mickey Mouse to the person on the other end of the line!

Cheers

WHAT!!??  tinywhat
Are you saying they're no longer useable? 
[Image: s-l400.jpg] 
or the the the newer model [Image: harrisphone.jpg] Hummmmmm Maybe.[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQrZQJPMEfZa8iKk0s5j...A&usqp=CAU]
Video said it was ammonium nitrate. Pretty sure it wasn't ammonium nitrate. That sounds like a cover story to me after seeing the explosion.

AN has a pretty low brisance. It "pushes" more than explodes. We used to use it to blow tree stumps out of the ground. That pop in Beirut blew up fast enough to condense the atmosphere around it - that's what that white round cloud was. The shock wave was moving fast enough to condense the moisture in the air into a cloud.

AN has to have additives to explode, like kerosene or diesel fuel, and it has to be mixed right. That was the mixture we used to remove tree stumps, but some Sneaky Petes once told me that with the right additives (they were adding sulfur and some other goodies), it will "make the purdiest mushroom cloud you ever saw!". Who's gonna mix it and then store it with fireworks? It has to have a blasting cap to set it off, but the right firework could do it, if it's set off in the middle of the ANFO pile - not on the edge of it.

The explosion was too big - how are they gonna store THAT much ANFO in a single building? That looked to be in the tens of kilotons range (standard TNT measurement - it would take a LOT more ANFO).

Nope, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ammonium nitrate, but I bet that's the story they run with!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-06-2020, 06:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Video said it was ammonium nitrate. Pretty sure it wasn't ammonium nitrate. That sounds like a cover story to me after seeing the explosion.

AN has a pretty low brisance. It "pushes" more than explodes. We used to use it to blow tree stumps out of the ground. That pop in Beirut blew up fast enough to condense the atmosphere around it - that's what that white round cloud was. The shock wave was moving fast enough to condense the moisture in the air into a cloud.

AN has to have additives to explode, like kerosene or diesel fuel, and it has to be mixed right. That was the mixture we used to remove tree stumps, but some Sneaky Petes once told me that with the right additives (they were adding sulfur and some other goodies), it will "make the purdiest mushroom cloud you ever saw!". Who's gonna mix it and then store it with fireworks? It has to have a blasting cap to set it off, but the right firework could do it, if it's set off in the middle of the ANFO pile - not on the edge of it.

The explosion was too big - how are they gonna store THAT much ANFO in a single building? That looked to be in the tens of kilotons range (standard TNT measurement - it would take a LOT more ANFO).

Nope, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ammonium nitrate, but I bet that's the story they run with!

You're right My Friend, we are thinking it was a Weapons depot for Hezbollah/Iran (same no difference) there seems to be two or three explosions. The second was more than likely Octogen or HMX as a Fuel for the rockets or missiles.
Remember that Brown tall column of smoke, that is Octogen burning off after that massive energy release. That is not Red like the MSM wants you to believe, I looked very hard, that is Brown.
JMHO
Pres. Trump was right, it was an attack.  Video in the link below shows an incoming object, then BOOM! Probably a drone strike.
Now the question is, who is responsible?

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/15626...ed-attack/
(08-06-2020, 05:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Pres. Trump was right, it was an attack.  Video in the link below shows an incoming object, then BOOM! Probably a drone strike.

Well, that was a telling video.  I wonder if that incoming object was captured on others.  Perhaps the site was "painted" with the initial explosion and fire and the object in that video finished the site off. (Just to be sure).

Regards,

Bally.
(08-06-2020, 06:44 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 05:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Pres. Trump was right, it was an attack.  Video in the link below shows an incoming object, then BOOM! Probably a drone strike.

Well, that was a telling video.  I wonder if that incoming object was captured on others.  Perhaps the site was "painted" with the initial explosion and fire and the object in that video finished the site off. (Just to be sure).

Regards,

Bally.

@"Bally002", White Hat, which is one of the YT people I watch, who also works in the government, said chat around the water cooler was that the fireworks were set off first by someone welding on a door. That was the initial fire, so yeah, could have been all set up from the beginning so the drone could be sent in to finish the job.
Katie G. of Citizens Investigative Report goes into what is probably connected to the explosion in Beirut. Something to keep our eyes on.

Here is a link to Katie's show notes that she talks about leaving for us:  https://www.one-tab.com/page/eS_SgK5E...

I started to make a new thread but.... Watch the I.R. video and see what you think.. https://www.brighteon.com/f6dd42f4-a4b9-...151cb7f227

https://www.brighteon.com/d4d344fe-d9ea-...bd0e17421b
(08-08-2020, 01:34 PM)727Sky Wrote: I started to make a new thread but.... Watch the I.R. video and see what you think.. https://www.brighteon.com/f6dd42f4-a4b9-...151cb7f227

No, the fireworks didn't cause the explosion. Clear to see a projectile or energy beam hitting the site, then BOOM.
Probably a missile.
Were they trying to take out a tunnel system used to smuggle in guns, human trafficking, drugs, etc.?

No one has been talking about these tunnels that were discovered during the "hit".

(08-08-2020, 01:34 PM)727Sky Wrote: I started to make a new thread but.... Watch the I.R. video and see what you think.. https://www.brighteon.com/f6dd42f4-a4b9-...151cb7f227

Unfortunately, neither of the videos would play on this computer. It may be the browsers. All I get is a black box where the videos should be.

It's troubling that, according to the notes with the video, the "missiles" did not appear until the video was edited down to 500 frames. I suspect things that only show up after editing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-08-2020, 11:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Unfortunately, neither of the videos would play on this computer. It may be the browsers. All I get is a black box where the videos should be.

It's troubling that, according to the notes with the video, the "missiles" did not appear until the video was edited down to 500 frames. I suspect things that only show up after editing.

I read this about the video.
This is photoshopping a missile isn't invisible just because it isn't negative. Whoever made this made it negative so you cant tell how bad its photoshopped.

I know nothing of Photoshop.
But I can see the missile in the Negative and not in any other normal pictures or videos.
Link to video
(08-09-2020, 02:47 AM)guohua Wrote: I read this about the video.
This is photoshopping a missile isn't invisible just because it isn't negative. Whoever made this made it negative so you cant tell how bad its photoshopped.

I know nothing of Photoshop.
But I can see the missile in the Negative and not in any other normal pictures or videos.
Link to video

I finally got to watch the videos. I tried to download them for local analysis, but could not. I did, however, find an article at Veterans Today with stills, frame captures.

You are right, it been negativized. The video is being claimed as "infrared", but it is nothing of the sort. It's just been converted to negative. The article at VT goes so far as to pronounce it "genuine" because they claim "you can't fake infrared"... but that is exactly what the video editor tried to do. He made it negative and tried to pass it as infrared.

I took some of the frame captures from the VT article and turned them negative. A negative of a negative yields a positive, and that is exactly what I got. Positives. When you turn IR negative, you do not get a positive - you get an IR negative. 

Because of that - trying to pass a negative as IR, with no logical reason it should have been turned negative, I'm going to go ahead and say the video is faked. Someone is trying to lay blame on Israel for what is likely a non-event. 

The original video is claimed to have been shot by an Arab. Right there is your motivation for the scam, and likely a culprit for it.

(08-06-2020, 06:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Video said it was ammonium nitrate. Pretty sure it wasn't ammonium nitrate. That sounds like a cover story to me after seeing the explosion.

look at what just two and a half tons did to the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, then read about the Texas City Tx blast in 1947.

also some fire works contain metals that when burning can react with an. another this is what fire works are made of (charcoal, sulphur, and potassium nitrate). it's possible that the burning that propels the shells, drove them into the an and burned and then explode releasing the metals, sulpher and other gasses.

here is a wiki cause it's fast.

Quote:Ammonium nitrate can explode through two mechanisms:

fairly sure no missile or moab was used. and it was just what is said has happened. just because it happened in a troubled country in the middle east that a lot a shit happens in, doesn't mean it wasn't a accident or negligence.

shit happens everywhere and it's not always nefarious or a false flag.