Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest pics of Mars (colors)
Follow the link for the pictures ... Pretty interest landscape and colors for a change
http://www.techinsider.io/new-mars-recon...tos-2016-8
WOW!  mediumalien
Those are some GREAT Pictures, Thank You.
I would like to know how deep that Gully is they're monitoring.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Very cool images!  But, as I'm scrolling through the pictures, I have to question why Mars is called the Red Planet, when it is clearly Blue? minusculethinking
(08-07-2016, 07:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Very cool images!  But, as I'm scrolling through the pictures, I have to question why Mars is called the Red Planet, when it is clearly Blue? minusculethinking

I was actually thinking that too, like its a bit like Earth really, well for instance we have red dirt covering a fair bit of our planet such as here in Australia there is alot of it, and then we have various other colors. 

727Sky these pictures were breathtaking thank you for sharing !
(08-08-2016, 02:24 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 07:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Very cool images!  But, as I'm scrolling through the pictures, I have to question why Mars is called the Red Planet, when it is clearly Blue? minusculethinking

I was actually thinking that too, like its a bit like Earth really, well for instance we have red dirt covering a fair bit of our planet such as here in Australia there is alot of it, and then we have various other colors. 

Maybe because our little rover friend is actually on Earth in secret!! Dun dun DUNN!!! tinywhat (I can't figure out the phonetics of dun dun dun.....how to get it all dramatic)

ETA - None of those are from the rover, lol. Well, maybe the satellites aren't actually there either!...go back to sleep DFC...
(08-08-2016, 11:24 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Maybe because our little rover friend is actually on Earth in secret!! Dun dun DUNN!!! tinywhat (I can't figure out the phonetics of dun dun dun.....how to get it all dramatic)

ETA - None of those are from the rover, lol. Well, maybe the satellites aren't actually there either!...go back to sleep DFC...

Haha you are probably right though! OR there is no Rover at all!!!!

@"perfectinsanity" and @"DuckforcoveR" 
Mr.G. here, I'm on the computer and causing trouble,,,,,,,
Yes you should,,,,,,Believe,,,, here's the list.[Image: tumblr_o28o1lU5ew1rms5soo1_500.gif]
[Image: my6tsrwq5vyg16aeiwvg.gif]
OK, I've caused enough Damage,,,, I'll leave now!!!  tinylaughing
[Image: tumblr_o9hvxr2lJB1vvkxjko1_500.gif] All the pictures NASA is Hiding! Plus One,,,,,
[Image: HxKz9.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-09-2016, 07:29 PM)guohua Wrote:

@"perfectinsanity" and @"DuckforcoveR" 
Mr.G. here, I'm on the computer and causing trouble,,,,,,,
Yes you should,,,,,,Believe,,,, here's the list.[Image: tumblr_o28o1lU5ew1rms5soo1_500.gif]
[Image: my6tsrwq5vyg16aeiwvg.gif]
OK, I've caused enough Damage,,,, I'll leave now!!!  tinylaughing
[Image: tumblr_o9hvxr2lJB1vvkxjko1_500.gif] All the pictures NASA is Hiding! Plus One,,,,,
[Image: HxKz9.gif]

Hahahaa very funny Mr G, by the way that last photo was totally taken on Earth! 

Now i'm not even sure if Mars exists at all. ;)