Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plagiarism and the great flood
The plagiarism of what has been known as the great biblical flood has its' roots going back possibly 20,000 years.

Many of us have heard there are other accounts of the flood but what I find interesting is the straight out account of some god telling a guy to build a boat, take his wife and gather animals for a flood is coming to wipe out humanity. OK he builds the boat, floats away until the waters recede and ends up atop a mountain.

Many different gods telling many different guys going way way back in written and oral history.

Hahahahahahahaha  smallroflmao You beat me, yes, good video  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-03-2020, 07:38 AM)guohua Wrote: Hahahahahahahaha  smallroflmao You beat me, yes, good video  minusculethumbsup2

I had heard of a few of the accounts but that was the most complete list I have ever heard.. Sorry for being a quick draw today  hahaha but I am glad you found it interesting too !
(08-03-2020, 07:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: The plagiarism of what has been known as the great biblical flood has its' roots going back possibly 20,000 years.

I think the interesting parts are those parts that are the same.

We all know how the telephone game works. The story may change with the retelling, especially over time, but the parts that remain the same should be where we start the quest for what really happened.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-03-2020, 01:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 07:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: The plagiarism of what has been known as the great biblical flood has its' roots going back possibly 20,000 years.

I think the interesting parts are those parts that are the same.

We all know how the telephone game works. The story may change with the retelling, especially over time, but the parts that remain the same should be where we start the quest for what really happened.

That is a Great Analogy  minusculethumbsup2
I've been of the belief for several years now that the 'Great Flood' was the Younger Dryas impact event.

Plagiarism? Maybe but they all tell the same story one way or another.

I also believe that the Sphynx predates this event.
(08-04-2020, 02:56 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I've been of the belief for several years now that the 'Great Flood' was the Younger Dryas impact event.

Yes I agree the Sphinx has to be very old, I think the Sphinx was built before the flood probably by Giants. JMHO
(08-04-2020, 03:52 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:56 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I've been of the belief for several years now that the 'Great Flood' was the Younger Dryas impact event.

Yes I agree the Sphinx has to be very old, I think the Sphinx was built before the flood probably by Giants. JMHO

My theory has been that the Sphinx was built/carved in the Age of Leo. Circa 11000 to 8000 BC.

It just seems obvious to me. I'm not the only one, if you websearch age of leo, the Sphinx will no doubt be mentioned.

I pondered the Sphinx long before I got online. The confirmation bias was very satisfying.  tinybiggrin
Here is an interesting video I posted at another thread, but I'll post here too.