Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rodrigo Duterte: 'I'm not joking - clean masks with petrol'
Just when I thought I'd heard it all...   tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing

HAHAHAHA....Oh God....

Quote:Philippines' president Rodrigo Duterte has once again told people to disinfect their face masks with petrol - insisting he was "not joking".

He had made similar remarks last week - but officials were quick to correct him, and suggested it was a joke.

Health officials also said cloths masks should be washed normally, and surgical masks replaced after use.

But on Friday, the president doubled down - saying "what I've said was true... go to a gasoline station".

There is no evidence that gasoline can disinfect masks; having prolonged contact with it can be harmful;
and pouring flammable liquids can be a fire risk.

Nah. It's not a fire risk.

You can also pour gasoline down an ant hole in your backyard to get rid of them. Does the trick.

tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing

Read more about this brainiac here...

Just wow.

smallcrackingup
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Poor dogs.  At first, I thought the one had been buried by soil.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-31-2020, 07:02 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Poor dogs.  At first, I thought the one had been buried by soil.

Cheers

No, they were both fine but I bet they are going to be afraid of thunder for a while... Do not try this at home. minusculenonono
Aw, man, Sol, and here I was ready to go torch some ant colonies in the yard! tinylaughing 

Cheers

(07-31-2020, 07:12 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Aw, man, Sol, and here I was ready to go torch some ant colonies in the yard! tinylaughing 

Cheers

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
Dawn dish soap kills a host of things, even pet fleas. Lol, who knows ?  Gas ?  mmmmmm...... I'll wait and see on that one.
(07-31-2020, 06:58 PM)Sol Wrote: Just when I thought I'd heard it all...   tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing

HAHAHAHA....Oh God....

Quote:Philippines' president Rodrigo Duterte has once again told people to disinfect their face masks with petrol - insisting he was "not joking".

He had made similar remarks last week - but officials were quick to correct him, and suggested it was a joke.

Health officials also said cloths masks should be washed normally, and surgical masks replaced after use.

But on Friday, the president doubled down - saying "what I've said was true... go to a gasoline station".

There is no evidence that gasoline can disinfect masks; having prolonged contact with it can be harmful;
and pouring flammable liquids can be a fire risk.

Nah. It's not a fire risk.

You can also pour gasoline down an ant hole in your backyard to get rid of them. Does the trick.

tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing

Read more about this brainiac here...

Just wow.

smallcrackingup

i have to say that i've set many a ant mound on fire in my 57 years never had that happen.
(07-31-2020, 11:28 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Dawn dish soap kills a host of things, even pet fleas. Lol, who knows ?  Gas ?  mmmmmm...... I'll wait and see on that one.

Pet fleas?  I have pet cat and dogs, geese and chickens.  Never thought about 'pet fleas' .  

Kind regards and in jest,

bally.
(08-01-2020, 05:59 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 11:28 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Dawn dish soap kills a host of things, even pet fleas. Lol, who knows ?  Gas ?  mmmmmm...... I'll wait and see on that one.

Pet fleas?  I have pet cat and dogs, geese and chickens.  Never thought about 'pet fleas' .  

bally.

Come on, Bally, you could set up your own flea circus.  Think of the fun! (wink)

Cheers

(08-01-2020, 08:15 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 05:59 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

bally.

Come on, Bally, you could set up your own flea circus.  Think of the fun! (wink)

Cheers

Yeah, nah, yeah but I'd mistreat them with petrol.  Bastards of things. tinylaughing