Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some breaking news from Wisconsin
Hi everyone! I just got done watching Governor Evers mandate masks for the entire state. So as he explained it, masks will be required to be worn indoors where there are people, unless it’s someone’s house or a restaurant. You don’t have to wear masks outside, but it is encouraged. So if one wants to take a walk, like I do many days, one wouldn’t have to wear a mask to do that. 

I’m not surprised it has come down to this. Wisconsin’s numbers have spiked, granted not as much as Florida or their ilk, but the numbers of cases and deaths are up. I don’t have a problem with this. I think it will help. I’ve been wearing masks whenever I go to any store, so it’s not a big deal. So for people who don’t want to wear one, not sure what they will do. My local grocery store has something where if someone says they cannot wear a mask, they give them a face shield to wear while shopping. 

So I hope and pray our numbers go down.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Same here in my state.

Thing is, I keep seeing evidence that they are purposefully increasing the numbers by using tainted tests, or working in tainted labs.
People have walked out of lines to be tested and then they get their "positive" results in the mail a few days later, even though they never had the test.

It's all rigged!

And as the increased deaths go, they are counting EVERYTHING  as a Covid-19 death so they can get more money from the federal government. They get thousands and thousands more dollars for C deaths.

I don't trust anything about this... NOTHING! 

It's been scientifically proven it's not even as bad as the flu, as far as the death count, yet here we are shutting down the world over it.

I don't trust the WHO, and I certainly don't trust Fauci or Gates.

Everyone do what you want, but I won't submit to their commie ways. This is just "them" seeing how easily the people of the world will submit to their demands.

If we bend over for them now, it will only get worse.

The cure is out there already. HCQ, Zinc, and antibiotics.  That's why the Left is having a meltdown about the doctors speaking out about it. It will take a ton of money out the pockets of Big Pharma, and they have bought the politicians and the media to do as they say.
So much to unpack there, but no, HCQ is not a cure and that has been proven time and time again.  The only accurate statement I see above is the first sentence  tinylaughing "same here in my state."
(07-31-2020, 05:54 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So much to unpack there, but no, HCQ is not a cure and that has been proven time and time again.  The only accurate statement I see above is the first sentence  tinylaughing "same here in my state."

Then you've been watching or getting your information in the wrong places. I see the evidence everyday in news articles on Twitter from qualified doctors and scientists.  Not to mention the many posts I've done here in other threads.

[Image: EeNWGGoWsAAkING?format=png&name=medium]
(07-31-2020, 05:54 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So much to unpack there, but no, HCQ is not a cure and that has been proven time and time again.  The only accurate statement I see above is the first sentence  tinylaughing "same here in my state."

My Dear, Dear @"DuckforcoveR" 
I use this at my clinic and it has been a cure for a 5 year old and a 77 year old both tested positive and after the second treatment both had improved greatly.
To be honest, I do not trust the test given at testing centers, it seems everyone they test comes back positive.
Both of the above mentioned patients had a mild fever and symptoms of a Summer Cold.

I myself use it as a deterrent and I have patients that use it for the same reason.

My Friend, Please widen your prospect of alternative and Well Established Medicines Used World Wide .
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have just duct-taped my mouth and nose so I'll be fi-. . . . . . .
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I’ve been taking turmeric, zinc, garlic, krill oil, probiotics and vitamins C & D to keep my immune system strong. I’ve done quite a bit of research before doing this regimen. I feel better than I have in a long time. I just try not to get complacent. I hate taking any drugs whatsoever, so I rely on supplements. I also feel that taking walks in the sunshine and fresh air really helps. It lifts my spirits and mood, which I believe helps the immune system. As I am prone to depression and am on medication for it, I check myself for signs of depression creeping in. I believe there is a link between depression and low immunity for things.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-31-2020, 11:32 PM)beez Wrote: I have just duct-taped my mouth and nose so I'll be fi-. . . . . . .

Did you use enough?
[Image: 52ccfb867c6317edeac9c9b5665ce28d48bb0f6d.jpg]
At least you're smarter than this Genius.
[Image: funny%2Bgif%2Blol%2Bhahaha.gif]
(07-31-2020, 11:16 PM)guohua Wrote:

I use this at my clinic and it has been a cure for a 5 year old and a 77 year old both tested positive and after the second treatment both had improved greatly.
To be honest, I do not trust the test given at testing centers, it seems everyone they test comes back positive.
Both of the above mentioned patients had a mild fever and symptoms of a Summer Cold.

I myself use it as a deterrent and I have patients that use it for the same reason.

My Friend, Please widen your prospect of alternative and Well Established Medicines Used World Wide .

No offense intended, but "cured" from this medicine and recovery from the virus are 2 different things. This is why 2 cases mean nothing. New England Journal of medicine did a trial with thousands, no effect. And they (the doctors and teams that did the study) are one of the many that took it seriously enough to give it a shot, but it came up short. 

This is coming from a guy who still makes his own liposomal vitamin C with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, so I'm not at all opposed to alternative medicines. Soy Lecithin and ascorbic powder are my cabinet mainstays.
@"DuckforcoveR" 

Soy Lecithin and ascorbic powder are my cabinet mainstays, are Great to have in your home. Good Job   minusculegoodjob   My Little Friend  minusculegoodjob
(07-31-2020, 11:16 PM)guohua Wrote: To be honest, I do not trust the test given at testing centers, it seems everyone they test comes back positive.

My brother told me this:  His neighbor went to get tested.  Filled out the paperwork and handed it over.  After two hours waiting in a line that had only diminished by half ... He took off.

Two days later his positive test results came back.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-01-2020, 02:03 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 11:16 PM)guohua Wrote: To be honest, I do not trust the test given at testing centers, it seems everyone they test comes back positive.

My brother told me this:  His neighbor went to get tested.  Filled out the paperwork and handed it over.  After two hours waiting in a line that had only diminished by half ... He took off.

Yup!
No doubt in my mind, every person walking on Planet Earth is Affected according to the Left!
(08-01-2020, 01:51 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

No offense intended, but "cured" from this medicine and recovery from the virus are 2 different things. This is why 2 cases mean nothing. New England Journal of medicine did a trial with thousands, no effect. And they (the doctors and teams that did the study) are one of the many that took it seriously enough to give it a shot, but it came up short. 

This is coming from a guy who still makes his own liposomal vitamin C with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, so I'm not at all opposed to alternative medicines. Soy Lecithin and ascorbic powder are my cabinet mainstays.

Do you mean the study in this retracted NEJM article?

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/06/...591297949/
(08-01-2020, 02:03 AM)Snarl Wrote:

My trust in the involved agencies, physicians and research communities was low enough before all of this.   It's now chiseling through the floor of the basement.
(07-31-2020, 11:32 PM)beez Wrote: I have just duct-taped my mouth and nose so I'll be fi-. . . . . . .

Will this tape system work for the mother/father-inlaw ?

I dont have, how is it said " A dog in this fight "  but over the years I have learnt to always check who has paid for the trials
(08-11-2020, 12:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

Will this tape system work for the mother/father-inlaw ?

Well, if they're anything like my MIL, go ahead and try it out.   Just try to get an alibi set up first.   ;)
(08-11-2020, 11:58 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

Yes I would think he is referring to that or another that has been retracted.
They had to retract all their lies, but the MSM neve admitted to the retractions.

It works and the Democrat/Left hates the fact it does.
They
(08-11-2020, 11:06 PM)guohua Wrote:

They had to retract all their lies, but the MSM neve admitted to the retractions.

They

That's not what I was referring to, but ok, I see we are beyond facts and reason here. So carry on folks!  tinycool minusculebeercheers
(08-12-2020, 03:18 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 11:06 PM)guohua Wrote:

They

That's not what I was referring to, but ok, I see we are beyond facts and reason here. So carry on folks!  tinycool minusculebeercheers

Yes, is has been proven and that is a fact, no harm has come to anyone taken this responsibly.
It has never been advertised as a Jewelry cleaner, you can use proxoid to clean jewelry, but then again, the MSM wants you to believe this is Peroxide when it is not!