Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
ROGUE WRITERS CONTEST - "Fluffy Bunny Feet" [FBF2020]
(07-03-2020, 11:33 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 11:31 PM)beez Wrote: I really hate Kevin!

tinyangry

Kevin is the worst.

I think that's just projection on your part.

Everybody loves me or they wouldn't talk about me so much.

tinyangry
Entry:

A cold winter's night..

minusculebiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
The clock is ticking.....

The Current Short Story Contest ends This Thursday, so you only have a few days left to get your entries in.

(We have around 8 or 9 entries so far... I think... ish...)

You know what to do!

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
LAST CHANCE for any new entries folks...

This Contest CLOSES TOMORROW!

Thank you!
G
OK, Rogue-Writers...

This is your last chance to post an entry for the current Fluffy Bunny Feet contest!

The contest will be closed to new entries in a few short hours.

The standard of entry has been very high so far... and our Super-Secret panel of experts will have their work cut out finding our winning FluffyBard!

G
Shameless BUMP.
Bumping to the top once more..
Can't write about "Fluffy Bunny Feet".   tinylaughing 

Give me a topic on UFOs, or anything "fringe", and I'm in.   tinybiggrin
(07-16-2020, 05:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can't write about "Fluffy Bunny Feet".   tinylaughing 

"The Alien scuttled across the grassy field, it's fluffy bunny feet almost floating towards the saucer... the breeze catching its "fringe" as it moved..."

"The massive featureless door on the side of the spaceship suddenly started to slide upwards.... and a large pair of green fluffy bunny feet with purple nails came into view..."

"The Gray motioned it's head towards a large chromium dish, and made a weird munching sound as it wiggled it's puny forearms in front of its slit of a mouth... there on the dish lay a large pile of bloodied fluffy bunny feet..."

"As she came to... she realised that she was lying naked on some type of medical slab. She sat up shakily and glanced around the featureless circular room... it was only then, when she glanced down to where her usual pink sneakers should be, that she saw with horror, a huge pair of fluffy bunny feet had been grafted onto her legs!"

tinycool
G
"Captain ?"  Uhura's facial expression conveyed perplexity.

"Yes, Commander Uhura ?"

"Starfleet Command has ordered us to rendezvous with an Andorian ship at . . ."

Kirk inclined his head in the direction of his chief communications officer.  "Go on . . ."

"At a secret base.  The base's cryptonym is Fluffy Bunny Feet."

At the sciences station, Spock arched an eyebrow but said nothing.

[Image: TOS3x02.png]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-16-2020, 06:24 PM)gordi Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 05:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can't write about "Fluffy Bunny Feet".   tinylaughing 

"The Alien scuttled across the grassy field, it's fluffy bunny feet almost floating towards the saucer... the breeze catching its "fringe" as it moved..."

"The massive featureless door on the side of the spaceship suddenly started to slide upwards.... and a large pair of green fluffy bunny feet with purple nails came into view..."

"The Gray motioned it's head towards a large chromium dish, and made a weird munching sound as it wiggled it's puny forearms in front of its slit of a mouth... there on the dish lay a large pile of bloodied fluffy bunny feet..."

"As she came to... she realised that she was lying naked on some type of medical slab. She sat up shakily and glanced around the featureless circular room... it was only then, when she glanced down to where her usual pink sneakers should be, that she saw with horror, a huge pair of fluffy bunny feet had been grafted onto her legs!"

tinycool
G

tinytongue
Ladles and Jellyspoons,
The Fluffy Bunny Feet Writers Contest is now
CLOSED to new entries.

Our Super-Secret Panel of Expert Judges is meeting behind closed doors in Super-Secret to judge the entries and will Super-Secretly judge which one wordies together the bestest to decideliefy the winner.

The Super-Secret Panel of Judges decision is final...
The winner will be announced SOON!

The Best of Luck to all who entered here....

minusculebeercheers 
Star 
***Fanfare of Trumpets!!!***

The Super-Secret Expert Panel of Judges have now delivered their verdict on the Fluffy Bunny Feet Writers Contest.

So, without further ado.... well, without any ado's really!

Here is their official decree...

"You read it out..."
"NO, YOU read it!! FFS"
"Why do I ALWAYS have to.... ahem....

Ladies, Gentlemen, Rogues... It is with great pleasure that I announce the WINNER of Rogue Nation's Fluffy Bunny Feet Writer's Contest.
The winning entry stood out, against some very fine competition, as being the most complete, most engaging, and most gripping of tales.
With more than a hint of emotional drama, peppered with some nice fluffy-bunny touches to boot.
Our chosen WINNER and recipient of the inaugural "FluffyBard" title is..... [*drumroll]

@"F2d5thCav" 

Congratulations! Wear your new badge with honor and pride!
Congratulations F2d5thCav and well done in a difficult contest.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup

Now... get the drinks in.
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Wow!  I'm surprised.  I liked the tale I wrote but didn't think it was that good.

@"beez" I'll have to hoist a mug of beer in the general direction of Lamb-stool to celebrate! tinylaughing 

Cheers

(07-17-2020, 11:08 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Wow!  I'm surprised.  I liked the tale I wrote but didn't think it was that good.

@"beez" I'll have to hoist a mug of beer in the general direction of Lamb-stool to celebrate! tinylaughing 

Cheers

Very Well Deserved @"F2d5thCav" !! (I think that the "brown envelope" helped a wee bit, but the story wasn't bad either!)

mediumshhhh

G
@"gordi" 

Heh heh, I'll resist the urge to make a political jab.   tinybiggrin 

Thanks and Cheers

Congratulations F2d5thCav !!!!

Well deserved!!!

Cheers!

minusculebeercheers