Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attack On Disabled Centre In Japan Kills 19.
A terrible report from Sagamihara in Japan where a young troubled man went
on a rampage with a knife in a facility for disabled people.

Police arrested 26-year-old Satoshi Uematsu, who was a former employee at the facility
in Sagamihara, after he handed himself in.

The suspect was involuntarily committed to hospital on 19 February after he tried to present
a letter to the speaker of the lower house of Japan's parliament expressing a willingness to
kill disabled people if the government approved. He was discharged on 2 March.

At least 25 other residents of the facility were wounded during the attack in Sagamihara, 20
of them seriously.

SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
My heart sank when I first read this.  It was my honor to live among the Japanese for a bit. A more honorable people I have never met.  This stunned me...deeply.

Can we blame any of this on pharmaceuticals or is there just a spirit of evil that has a grip on the world?

Jas
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
Just So Sad, The system should have realized, anyone that has presented a letter willing to kill disabled people at No Cost, this is a Very Disturbed Person, so what do they do, they counsel him and therapy and Meds, then release this Very Disturbed Mind Out Into The World, Just A Question, but are you missing any Disabled people In any Neighborhoods?
Dumb Asses!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
He had said this fell in line with the 'socially-approved' notion of mercy killings.
He had further believed that his efforts (in ridding the world of disabled persons) would stop the coming WW III.
He also asked that the government pay him for his efforts ($5 million U.S. equivalent), provide plastic surgery so he could live peacefully after performing the service to society.
All of this was in the letter...and, I guess, they didn't give much weight to the possibility that he was serious.