Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Compliation: Evidence How Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrails
Whoa!

minusculehail  Here's the cream of the crop for articles about the effects of Chemtrails, Cell towers, ELF, Weather Control, and other related topics that are, or could be, used for mind control by our government, all compiled into one article!  
Links to other articles and videos are added to show supporting evidence.      This is one to add to your library!   minusculegoodjob

There are three parts included in the source article.

[Image: Manhattan.jpg]

PART I:

1. Aside From the Cell Phone Towers, What Else Are The Telecommunication Giants Working On?
2. What are the Weaponized Cell Phone Towers?
3. How is Google Involved With the Government?
4. The Unthinkable – You Can’t Even Imagine!

PART II:
1. Generally speaking, what is the Ionosphere that directed energy weapons take advantage of?
2. U.S. government programs (the unclassified ones) in use today that manipulate the Ionosphere
3. The U.S, government’s awful history of using citizens as test subjects without their knowledge
4. Why all this spells trouble with these new towers

PART III:
  1. MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
  2. VOICE TO SKULL TECHNOLOGY
  3. GENETIC MODIFICATION TECHNOLOGY
  4. OTHER TYPES OF CHEMTRAILS
  5. MORGELLONS
  6. HOLOGRAPHY/PROJECT BLUE BEAM  Whatever you do, don’t miss this!
    GLOBAL DEPOPULATION AGENDA

[Image: haarp-sky.jpg]

Be sure to have a look at all the information here:  SOURCE LINK
OMG!  :mediumomg:
I'm not a Chemtrail Believer so I'll back out of this thread.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm on lunch, looked through the first 3 articles, but could not find the answer to the very first question "what are weaponized cell towers". To keep me from further destroying my lunch hour, can someone explain to me what they are?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-18-2016, 05:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm on lunch, looked through the first 3 articles, but could not find the answer to the very first question "what are weaponized cell towers". To keep me from further destroying my lunch hour, can someone explain to me what they are?

@"ninurta"
Watch the video on this page to answer your question; I can't embed it here: LINK
(07-18-2016, 07:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm on lunch, looked through the first 3 articles, but could not find the answer to the very first question "what are weaponized cell towers". To keep me from further destroying my lunch hour, can someone explain to me what they are?

@"ninurta"
Watch the video on this page to answer your question; I can't embed it here: LINK

Thanks for that. I couldn't watch the videos, as flash player failed to load, but I waded through the text looking for the answer. Amongst all the gibberish and techno-babble, I found one nugget that seems to be the crux of why the fella believes cell towers can be weaponized - because they have 300 KW cables. bummer. I was hoping there would be something serious there.

I've seen this sort of thing before, where some hoaxer tries to BS his way through by using a bunch of technobabble to mask what, in plain language, would be see to be BS readily. Yup, I said it right out loud. The man is a hoaxer. He's throwing technobabble at folks who don't understand it, then scratch their heads and think they guy HAS to know what he's talking about, since he uses all them big words.

"Judy Faltskog" did the same thing in it's hoax about the alien signal, as one example.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"     Ummm... you should really watch the video before you say that.   smallnotamused
(07-19-2016, 02:06 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta"     Ummm... you should really watch the video before you say that.   smallnotamused

Can't watch it. My guess is it's the video format that won't play on this computer. Does he mention in it how you would possibly aim such a weapon, or how you would get it to emit enough power to do any damage? WOWO radio in Fort Wayne, Indiana emits 50,000 watts, and there is no damage done - but the signal is awesome. I used to listen to it in the Virginia mountains all the way from Fort Wayne when I was a teenager.

Does he mention where the power for these "amplifiers" comes from? See, an amplifier can't just amplify something out of thin air - it takes power to effect the amplification, and some of that power is going to be burned up in the amplification process. You can step power up or down, but in the process there must be balance - for example, if you increase voltage, amperage is going to have to drop in order to keep the system stable, and overall wattage is going to be the same, in a closed system... or slightly less, because the amplifier has to use some of that power.

There are other considerations as well. For example, a given wavelength will require more or less power to propagate over distance, based on the wavelength. For the record, I have seen radar installations powerful enough to flash fry birds who happen to fly through the beam too closely to the reflector in a puff of feathers, but that's by dumb bad luck, because the beam sweeps in a regular pattern. There isn't a cell tower on the planet that powerful... and even with all that power, the beam has to be concentrated into a beam with parabolic reflectors, also conspicuously missing on cell towers.

Cell towers work by projecting a signal in all directions rather than in a concentrated beam. When a signal propagates in all directions, the inverse square law comes into play even more strongly, making the signal strength drop off as 1/d^2.

Nope, I'm not buying it, but that's just me. You probably already knew I wouldn't, right?

Photo 
(07-19-2016, 12:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: "Judy Faltskog" did the same thing in it's hoax about the alien signal, as one example.

Oh how I miss those heady days of being such a terrible person!

*I don't mean to take it off topic*
I now watch the movie 'Contact' in a far-different light.

(Reading the story again on Scribd!)

The Hoax Heard Round The World.

This is the video that accuses Ninurta, myself and others of some awful things.
(Sorry once more, for taking the thread off-topic)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Ninurta" 

Here is a thread you missed out while you were M.I.A. from the previous board.   It gets really good the further you go through the thread.  This information changed Wrabbit's and Sol's mind about it, if that tells you anything; both hard-core skeptics.   :smallwink:

This should give you something to do on several of your lunch breaks.   tinylaughing 

Under the Chembow Thread
(07-19-2016, 08:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Here is a thread you missed out while you were M.I.A. from the previous board.   It gets really good the further you go through the thread.  This information changed Wrabbit's and Sol's mind about it, if that tells you anything; both hard-core skeptics.    :smallwink:

This should give you something to do on several of your lunch breaks.   tinylaughing 

Under the Chembow Thread

I decided not to burn up another lunch hour trying to ferret out nuggets of info in stacks of fluff, so I sat here this evening and read the whole thing without interruption.

Not only did it not convince me of the reality of killer cell towers, it actually nudged me quite a distance in the opposite direction. "Orgone"? Seriously? didn't the Raelians peddle those goofy "Orgone generators" for a while? I saw "orgone" in the first post and thought "well then, here we go!" Nothing subsequently in the thread dispelled the notion, although I really wish it had.

If you like orgone, you're gonna love "aether". I have a couple spare pounds of aether in the closet, if you know anyone that wants to buy some of that, too. If they buy on a Thursday, I'll throw in a few ounces of ectoplasm as well, so they can impress their friends!

Considering the fundamental concepts of Reich's "Orgone Theory", I suppose it could explain why I've never, ever, in 55 years on this rockball, seen a chemtrail. My natural orgone scares them away! I bet that's why I can't get a signal from the local cell tower that is only 2 miles or so away, too. Luckily, if that's the case, then naturally I don't have to worry about my mind getting fried by gummint microwaves, either.

@"ninurta",

Okay...  I see where this is leading.   You're just trying to get me worked up because you love my tongue. 

Okay, you asked for it, so here it is...   tinytongue
OH, How I'm Soooooooo Not Getting Involved Here!!!!! tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2016, 01:01 AM)guohua Wrote: OH, How I'm Soooooooo Not Getting Involved Here!!!!! tinywhat

smallcrackingup    smalllol     smallroflmao
(07-21-2016, 01:01 AM)guohua Wrote: OH, How I'm Soooooooo Not Getting Involved Here!!!!! tinywhat

Eh, just a family squabble. I tried to raise her right, but you know how kids are - whatever you do, they're gonna go their own way. Where I made my mistake was telling them all that was a good idea, that going their own way and being their own person business.

Still, I love her to death and she's still my favorite daughter... even if she's setting up those blasted Orgone Pyramids all over the place. Kids will be kids!

(07-21-2016, 02:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Eh, just a family squabble. I tried to raise her right, but you know how kids are - whatever you do, they're gonna go their own way. Where I made my mistake was telling them all that was a good idea, that going their own way and being their own person business.

Still, I love her to death and she's still my favorite daughter... even if she's setting up those blasted Orgone Pyramids all over the place. Kids will be kids!

Yes, I have 4 in my house and wear a pendant around my neck when I leave here. 
There was one day when there was chemtrail clouds all around my house, but right over top there was a big blue patch, like Sharon showed in some of the pictures she shared.   I wanted to take a picture, but I was leaving in my car and didn't get to.