Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Rogue's Outlandish Game - Ahabstar Grabs A Win !! ***
(07-01-2020, 10:14 PM)Sol Wrote: Hey everyone,

This is a very popular game here where I live and it's starting to be fun here as well.

It's also a fun way to get to know each other a little more :)

The game is pretty simple:

The Narrator makes three outlandish claims, two of them have really happened and are true AND one of them is an outlandish lie.

There are two players who get three questions each to try and find the lie. All other members may jump in to ask questions or participate BUT the Narrator does NOT need to answer any of them if he or she so wishes to. Yet, the Narrator must answer the player's questions truthfully, if they are directed at his truthfull claims. If the questions are directed at his lie, well...the point is, he can lie his ass off. A lie is a lie, is a lie!!

The player that finds the lie, at the end of the game, becomes the next Narrator.

The first player to have walked into the game has the advantage of full choice; he may choose Claim #1, 2, or 3. The second player has the 2 remaining choices.

In the event of a tie - where the Narrator fooled everyone and both players got it wrong, a random number pick must be chosen by the players. The number is put up in the Admin's Board - so that all Admins are witnesses to said number. A screenshot of the post is taken and shown when the number gets picked, determining the New Narrator for the following game.

DuckforcoveR who's won the first game had become the Narrator. He's baffled everyone with a clean sweep.

TheRedneck picked the right number and has been declared the winner of Game #2.

TheRedneck is our next Narrator.

We now need two members or Mods or Super Mods or Admins to volunteer as players. First come, first serve.

Player #1 always has a clear advantage, so....don't wait.

@Ahabstar may return for a rematch and @beez must skip a turn as he lost the previous one.

Players needed. Who's game?

I’ll give people a chance to get in on a fun game if they would like to. But I’ll take a player two slot if need be.
(07-01-2020, 11:28 PM)Ahabstar Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 10:14 PM)Sol Wrote: Hey everyone,

This is a very popular game here where I live and it's starting to be fun here as well.

It's also a fun way to get to know each other a little more :)

The game is pretty simple:

The Narrator makes three outlandish claims, two of them have really happened and are true AND one of them is an outlandish lie.

There are two players who get three questions each to try and find the lie. All other members may jump in to ask questions or participate BUT the Narrator does NOT need to answer any of them if he or she so wishes to. Yet, the Narrator must answer the player's questions truthfully, if they are directed at his truthfull claims. If the questions are directed at his lie, well...the point is, he can lie his ass off. A lie is a lie, is a lie!!

The player that finds the lie, at the end of the game, becomes the next Narrator.

The first player to have walked into the game has the advantage of full choice; he may choose Claim #1, 2, or 3. The second player has the 2 remaining choices.

In the event of a tie - where the Narrator fooled everyone and both players got it wrong, a random number pick must be chosen by the players. The number is put up in the Admin's Board - so that all Admins are witnesses to said number. A screenshot of the post is taken and shown when the number gets picked, determining the New Narrator for the following game.

DuckforcoveR who's won the first game had become the Narrator. He's baffled everyone with a clean sweep.

TheRedneck picked the right number and has been declared the winner of Game #2.

TheRedneck is our next Narrator.

We now need two members or Mods or Super Mods or Admins to volunteer as players. First come, first serve.

Player #1 always has a clear advantage, so....don't wait.

@Ahabstar may return for a rematch and @beez must skip a turn as he lost the previous one.

Players needed. Who's game?

I’ll give people a chance to get in on a fun game if they would like to. But I’ll take a player two slot if need be.

I'll play.

[Image: giphy.gif]

So we have @"IAMTAT" as Player #1.

Anyone wanting to face him against TheRedneck's claims?

Ahabstar will take the number 2 spot if no one is game...

You game?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-02-2020, 12:22 AM)Sol Wrote: So we have @"IAMTAT"  as Player #1.

You game?

@"IAMTAT" -vs- @"Ahabstar" wins my vote.  Big dogs ... 

Can't wait to see what The Redneck is gonna post!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-02-2020, 05:33 AM)Snarl Wrote:

You game?

We'll wait a bit longer to see if anyone jumps in.

But I agree with you, sounds kinda epic, doesn't it?

(07-02-2020, 10:59 AM)Sol Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:33 AM)Snarl Wrote:

You game?

We'll wait a bit longer to see if anyone jumps in.

But I agree with you, sounds kinda epic, doesn't it?

Call me Columbo...I'm ready.

[Image: giphy.gif]

@"TheRedneck" @"IAMTAT" @"Ahabstar"

Well, the wait is over, no one has shown up.

So I will announce that it's coming soon.

Rogue's Outlandish Games Vol.3 IAMTAT vs Ahabstar Narrator: TheRedneck

IAMTAT has first position and the advantage.

@"TheRedneck" , you may start your own thread, with your three claims, whenever you wish.

Good Luck, everyone. I'll be watching from the bleachers... tinybiggrin

Have fun !

Sol.
(07-02-2020, 08:19 PM)Sol Wrote: @"TheRedneck" @"IAMTAT" @"Ahabstar"

Well, the wait is over, no one has shown up.

So I will announce that it's coming soon.

Rogue's Outlandish Games Vol.3 IAMTAT vs Ahabstar Narrator: TheRedneck

IAMTAT has first position and the advantage.

@"TheRedneck" , you may start your own thread, with your three claims, whenever you wish.

Good Luck, everyone. I'll be watching from the bleachers...   tinybiggrin

Have fun !

Sol.

Don't you mean "Columbo" versus Ahabstar? tinylaughing 

Got some errands to run at the moment; I'll put it up later this evening.

TheRedneck
Correction: Got it up early. The link is http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=5623

Still got errands to run, but IAMTAT has more time to formulate his question this way.

TheRedneck
(07-02-2020, 09:25 PM)TheRedneck Wrote: Correction: Got it up early. The link is http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=5623

Still got errands to run, but IAMTAT has more time to formulate his question this way.

TheRedneck

Excellent !!!

minusculeclap