Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russian Scientists Announce Historic Discovery Rendering the Entire System Obsolete
It appears more technology that the elite have kept from us will be shared with us soon.
Corey Goode spoke of the "replicators" they used in the SSP on one of the shows for Cosmic Disclosure.  
This is now being "developed" by Russian scientists and will make our present system obsolete.  

Quote:Vladislav Karabanov: “Today, here in Geneva, we are making public a discovery and a technology which without any exaggeration could be of historic significance.

The essence of this discovery and the technology boils down to the development of an industrial method for the transformation of chemical elements into other elements and their isotopes.

What we’ll have to show you today is the transmutation without nuclear reactors, without heavy water, or anything of the kind, to obtain a transmutation of elements. Our approach to transmutation of chemical elements is biochemical in nature.

It is still too early to fully grasp the economic and civilization significance of this technology. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this discovery is a veritable revolution that’s going to open a new chapter in our technological progress. Unlikely as it may sound, this is a fact.

The architects of this discovery and technology are leading Russian Chemists, Mrs. Tamara Sahno and Mr. Victor Kurashov. These are theoretical and experimental scientists who stand on the shoulders of a dynasty of researchers who have been instrumental in discovering these methods for the transformation of chemical methods.

Mankind, represented by the authors, has discovered this method for the transmutation of matter which is likely to change the face of today’s world, perhaps as deeply as it was changed by the use of electricity, perhaps even deeper.

The 3D printer seems to be like the "Model-T" that they are giving us.  According to Corey, what they have in the SSP is something like a microwave box that you just type in what you want and it makes it.  This includes food, clothes, furniture... you name it, it makes it, and every household will have one.
I suppose they are leaking this primitive model out to the public so the population can get used to this new way of obtaining our goods before handing over the really good stuff! 

Quote:The future is within our grasp. We just need to support the right side of the geopolitical spectrum to make it happen.

Aside from the fiat monetary scam and bloodsoaked petrodollar, another significant source of funds for the Nazionist Khazarian Mafia is the “healthcare” industry which registered a whopping $3.09 trillion in 2014, and is projected to soar to $3.57 trillion in 2017, in the US alone. We believe that this is just a conservative figure.

We can avoid using drugs, defeat any viral attack and scaremongering, like the Zika virus, easily by knowing how to build our own comprehensive antiviral system. Find more about how we can kill three birds with one stone, right here.

Read Full Article Here.
This article goes along (sort of) with this thread, but shows how the elite have suppressed new technologies from the public in the past.

Reality of Suppressed Technology | This Is What The “Secret Government” Does To New Technologies That Could Change Our World

Quote:new documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reveal how the Patent Office has been using a secret system to withhold the approval of some applications.

This 50-page document was obtained by Kilpatrick Towsend & Stockton, LLP, who commonly represent major tech companies that include Apple, Google and Twitter (to name a few). You can view that entire document HERE. (1)

The program delaying patent applications is called the Sensitive Application Warning System (SWAS). Usually, when an application is submitted for a patent approval it requires a couple of examiners who work with the Patent office to go through their process of approval. This process usually takes approximately 1 to 2 years, but applications that are filed in SAWS must be approved from several people, and can be delayed for a number of years.
Quote:“There is no official channel to notify an applicant once their patent is placed in the system, and the Patent Office has denied requests to divulge what applications are on the SAWS list.”(source)
The documents also indicate areas of technology that might have a patent application placed in the SAWS program – these include smartphones, internet-enabling systems and more. This information is set to be published in an online journal called “Law360” to inform the public. Tech Columnist Alyssa Bereznak at Yahoo News states that most companies are fully aware of this.

I first came across this recent information in her article, which you can view here, but I felt compelled to add more information.

As you will see below, there is more information that has surfaced prior to these documents that suggest this type of “invention secrecy” goes far beyond these technologies.

There's so much more to read here: Source Link
Nah, Gene Roddenberry invented replicators - they were on the Starship Enterprise by the mid-1960's. Another memorable line form the Star Trek franchise - have you ever read Shakespeare in the original Klingon?

Frakkin' Russians, always trying to steal other folks' stuff and claim it as their own!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-17-2016, 11:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Nah, Gene Roddenberry invented replicators - they were on the Starship Enterprise by the mid-1960's. Another memorable line form the Star Trek franchise - have you ever read Shakespeare in the original Klingon?

Frakkin' Russians, always trying to steal other folks' stuff and claim it as their own!

Yes, that's how they tell us what they're doing... in t.v. shows and movies.  Then when someone mentions it, they say just what you said and dismiss it.  Pretty clever, eh?

Psst! We have one of those Starship Enterprise things too.   :Shhhh
And now they're making Artificial Animals! tinysurprised The world’s first cyborg.

[Image: 3d-printed-artificial-animal.jpg]

Quote:The first official, successful artificial being is a baby ray fish to some’s disappointment, although we’re not so sure if Dr. Frankestein was entirely fictional.

History books now have to make room for a few more pages because we are witnessing the birth of a new generation heading undeterred towards the era of the hybrid man.
To be more specific, it is a bio-inspired swimming robot that mimics the movement of a stingray with a ray of light. The response to light is possible after the genetic engineering of rat heart cells (cardiomyocytes) to enable them to react to light cues, thus aiding the propelled robot in following a light source in any environment.

Source

(07-18-2016, 12:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, that's how they tell us what they're doing... in t.v. shows and movies.  Then when someone mentions it, they say just what you said and dismiss it.  Pretty clever, eh?

Butbutbut - do you mean to tell me that Shakespeare really WAS originally written in Klingon?

And who is this mysterious "we" you speak of, that has one of those Starship Enterprise thingies? I certainly don't, but would like to meet the "we" who does. I've always wanted to stowaway and hitch a free ride to Betazed, where I will doubtless die with a huge grin on my face that the undertake will absolutely not be able to remove - wattaway to go!

P.S. - now what earthly good are those stingray cyborg thingamabobs? They only move towards a light source, so I suppose enough of them concentrated in one place might be able to snuff out a candle, or maybe bust a light bulb... I swear the dumb crap we actually PAY scientists to invent!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-18-2016, 03:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 12:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, that's how they tell us what they're doing... in t.v. shows and movies.  Then when someone mentions it, they say just what you said and dismiss it.  Pretty clever, eh?

Butbutbut - do you mean to tell me that Shakespeare really WAS originally written in Klingon?

And who is this mysterious "we" you speak of, that has one of those Starship Enterprise thingies? I certainly don't, but would like to meet the "we" who does. I've always wanted to stowaway and hitch a free ride to Betazed, where I will doubtless die with a huge grin on my face that the undertake will absolutely not be able to remove - wattaway to go!

P.S. - now what earthly good are those stingray cyborg thingamabobs? They only move towards a light source, so I suppose enough of them concentrated in one place might be able to snuff out a candle, or maybe bust a light bulb... I swear the dumb crap we actually PAY scientists to invent!

smallrofl
I agree that the television is a conduit to show us what awaits in the near-future.

Currently, it looks like politicians will be still as dozy as they are now, the kids want
a civil-rights movement because it gets them out of college and the moon is screaming
out to be occupied.

With the stingray, where do you insert the batteries? tinyfunny
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Great thread ! It seems every few years we hear about some great new discovery that can and will change the world. Then 20 years later, "NOTHING". It would be nice if that were not the case in this discovery... but alas I am old and have lost my faith.