Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mark and Patricia McCloskey
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gun-...iral-video

Okay, is this even real?   She's posing like she thinks she a Charlie's Angel, and.....   who brings a small handgun like that to confront a mob?  She needs to rethink this whole situation.
All of it is insane.  There are going to be firefights soon.

The situation does make one wonder what the use of a gated community is.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-29-2020, 11:52 AM)drussell41 Wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gun-...iral-video

Okay, is this even real?   She's posing like she thinks she a Charlie's Angel, and.....   who brings a small handgun like that to confront a mob?  She needs to rethink this whole situation.

Easy fodder. Where were their guards and servants?
(06-29-2020, 11:52 AM)drussell41 Wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gun-...iral-video

looks like a .380 might be wrong. but if it is a .380 it can and will kill you just as dead as any other caliber. chances are 85 to 95 percent of the protesters will run when shootin starts, those that don't, will either try to hide behind something or have a gun themselves. Missouri is a premissive open carry state, so protesters just might be packin.

after enlarging  and looking a little closer the barrel looks a little small, could be a .22 or.25, not the best for self defense but will do the job. but might only piss a big man off, if not hit in the right spot.

also, looking at the one picture, it's kinda hard to tell just how close and what angle she is standing at in relation to her husband. but it's clear she doesn't know much about gun safety. it looks like the pistol is pointed at his head and her finger is on the trigger.
[Image: EbppxhdXQAE1CW1?format=jpg&name=small]
was going through the twitter page and there is a video of a cop saying that when he got to work he was told that there was a defund the police protest.
he said he was fine with that, but then he was told that the protestors requested police protection while they protested.

sad ass snowfalkes.

https://twitter.com/QTRResearch/status/1...18880?s=20
(06-29-2020, 02:08 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: was going through the twitter page and there is a video of a cop saying that when he got to work he was told that there was a defund the police protest.
he said he was fine with that, but then he was told that the protestors requested police protection while they protested.

sad ass snowfalkes.

Critical thinking is not currently at a premium.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Like many today sadly, she lives in a false reality. Everything she does out of the norm is in the form of a movie character.
That's why they don't see 'the train' until it hits them!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-29-2020, 02:08 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: was going through the twitter page and there is a video of a cop saying that when he got to work he was told that there was a defund the police protest.

sad ass snowfalkes.

And that wouldn't surprise me, HDH!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-29-2020, 11:55 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: All of it is insane.  There are going to be firefights soon.

Like @"hounddoghowlie" mentioned, those protestors might-well be armed themselves.  If anyone reading this has to fire on a mob ... might as well go full-force on 'em.  Mow the entire group to the ground so you don't go getting shot yourself.

I don't think I'd shoot Americans in the back or start laying down grazing fire (didn't say I wouldn't, if they're just ducking for cover).  I do know mowing down fifty of 'em will get you in just about as much trouble as two or three.  If you're taking one for the team ... what can I say?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

People are going to get killed if they don't start controlling the mobs better.   Firefights, vehicles, blue flu......  all of it can add up to very bad stuff.  I dread it.
(06-29-2020, 01:31 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

looks like a .380 might be wrong. but if it is a .380 it can and will kill you just as dead as any other caliber. chances are 85 to 95 percent of the protesters will run when shootin starts, those that don't, will either try to hide behind something or have a gun themselves. Missouri is a premissive open carry state, so protesters just might be packin.

after enlarging  and looking a little closer the barrel looks a little small, could be a .22 or.25, not the best for self defense but will do the job. but might only piss a big man off, if not hit in the right spot.

also, looking at the one picture, it's kinda hard to tell just how close and what angle she is standing at in relation to her husband. but it's clear she doesn't know much about gun safety. it looks like the pistol is pointed at his head and her finger is on the trigger.

A weapon that small against that many people might be fine if you're an experienced shooter, but if you're not (and I'm guessing she's not) and you don't take into account how much adrenaline can effect your eye/hand coordination....   I think she's an idiot.
(06-29-2020, 02:14 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Like many today sadly, she lives in a false reality. Everything she does out of the norm is in the form of a movie character.
That's why they don't see 'the train' until it hits them!

Interesting point, BIAD.

There will be blood spilled before this is all over.

tinybighuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-29-2020, 03:05 PM)drussell41 Wrote: hounddoghowlie(and I'm guessing she's not)

like i said, it's clear ( or doesn't care) about gun safety. but it wouldn't surprise me if they both go to the gun range.
and again when shootin starts people scatter, very few will turn and advance towards the shooter unarmed or armed for that matter, unless trained to do so.
(06-29-2020, 03:04 PM)drussell41 Wrote: People are going to get killed if they don't start controlling the mobs better.   Firefights, vehicles, blue flu......  all of it can add up to very bad stuff.  I dread it.

That is exactly what they are doing, and I think they are doing a fabulous job.

They are not just controlling the mobs, they are writing the scripts, producing the imagery, and have mastered the art of interactive audience participation.

They are brilliant. We are the idiots.
(06-29-2020, 03:08 PM)beez Wrote: There will be blood spilled before this is all over.

We had us a little shooting up in Looterville over the weekend.  One dead ... and the shooter was himself shot by the 'other peaceful protestors' nancing about.

Video Link (caution - shows the shooter)

People better be hearing what the @"hounddoghowlie" is tellin' 'em.  It ain't no game.  Not anymore.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

sad ass snowfalkes.

Just can't even make this kind of hypocrisy up, truly sickening.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(06-29-2020, 05:16 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:08 PM)beez Wrote: There will be blood spilled before this is all over.

We had us a little shooting up in Looterville over the weekend. 

you know what, that post inspired to do a little parody diddy, you know how i am.

done to ARS's Doraville,

looterville
a new autonomous zone tent city
looterville
it's their brand new home

their not friends of mine
they say we ought to move out of the city
that's not fine
but that's  looterville

lootin every night
it's how they  make a living
that ain't right, but it is to folks in looterville
yeah, hey hey

ooh, hot time in dixe,, hey
it's funky, and it aint pretty
down in blue grass kentucky

yeah, hey hey
ooh, hot time in dixie, hey
come on down visit
sure you won't dig it
(06-29-2020, 01:31 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

[Image: 5ef954f727755.image_.jpg?itok=qzx4A0rs]

Yeah, it's either a .32 or a .38, probably a .32, and it'll put the hurt on a protester if she can hit 'em. Even a .22 will work, 'cause no one WANTS to be shot! - and .22s have been the choice of professional assassins for decades. They're quieter and get the job done, you just have to pump 3 - 5 rounds into the target in a rapid succession.

All of the defensive shootings I've seen video of lately have the crowd dispersing and unassing the AO in a hell of a hurry as soon as caps start getting busted, but you can't count on it because some of the core cadre for Antifa have combat training and experience with the Marxist PKK terrorists. And as someone else observed, they are increasingly becoming armed. So, if you have to shoot, don't shoot to scare or tickle 'em, shoot to render them inoperative. VERY inoperative.

And, as someone else also observed, you won't get any more time for 50 than you will for one, so the more the merrier.

The article says they got in a "shouting match" with the rioters. Yes, rioters - if they're trespassing on private property and have destroyed a gate, it's no longer a protest. Shouting matches are stupid and non-productive. Loud bangs carry a message farther. I'd pump one - that's ONE - round into the ground at their feet, and then if they keep coming, light them up. 

Words are not necessary. Actions speak louder than words.

And people wonder why I have 40 round mags for my AR and 32 round mags for my sidearm... When a crowd is rushing you, it's a pain in the ass to have to change magazines.

That gateway was an excellent choke point - why were the rioters allowed to get past it where they could spread out? This could all have been prevented by one round into the ground at the gate while they were assailing the gate and destroying it.

See how they run...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-29-2020, 03:16 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:05 PM)drussell41 Wrote: hounddoghowlie(and I'm guessing she's not)

like i said, it's clear ( or doesn't care) about gun safety. but it wouldn't surprise me if they both go to the gun range.
and again when shootin starts people scatter, very few will turn and advance towards the shooter unarmed or armed for that matter, unless trained to do so.

Going to the range, however, /= control of emotion and dealing with the effects of adrenaline once SHTF....imho.   Going to the range is better than nothing, but...

I'm sure you're right about most not closing with the enemy under fire.