Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes?
Explanation: There is an axiom in journalism that goes along the lines of "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no."!!!

Betteridge's law of headlines

Personal Disclosure: And it is just that simple ok! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
There is as much chance of Hillary been charge with anything as there is the leaders of the EU been charged with the rape and destruction of European cultures.
The question i want answered is "Who are the evil forces most of the world leaders seem to be serving, and how is this evil stopping people from taking back control."
Most of the people know what needs to be changed, what needs to be done, but its as if they are blind to the tools they need to change things. There is more going on that we understand, but there is change in the air, and evil can feel it and is fighting hard.
One thing I want to point out is that there is evil and good in this world and it has nothing to do with religion or God.
(02-04-2018, 10:57 AM)Wallfire Wrote: There is as much chance of Hillary been charge with anything as there is the leaders of the EU been charged with the rape and destruction of European cultures.
The question i want answered is "Who are the evil forces most of the world leaders seem to be serving, and how is this evil stopping people from taking back control."
Most of the people know what needs to be changed, what needs to be done, but its as if they are blind to the tools they need to change things. There is more going on that we understand, but there is change in the air, and evil can feel it and is fighting hard.
One thing I want to point out is that there is evil and good in this world and it has nothing to do with religion or God.

As Omega indicates, the media have gone a long way to present the public with an idea that current political leaders
should be held accountable in the same 'vigilante'-attitude that all medias have pushed in recent years.

News/infotainment outlets asks the reader/viewer 'carved' questions that are enticing and based on a narrative that
favours their own reality. But the basic mechanics of how political decisions are made remain unexplained.

Politics is a swamp and due to the dumbing-down that's been prevalent -certainly in Europe, decisions are made in
the governments that on the surface -and when a reader/viewer is aware of the full facts, make sense when laid
against party lines, pressure from business and civic areas.
Emotions have no place in politics, regardless of the fallout from a decision.

But to others who these judgements effect negatively, the same medias poke with a stick to prompt a response
that can be massaged into a ratings-benefiting discussion. It's dishonest for the fourth-estate to abuse their
position where the public's trust in Journalism is vital not only because they're the conduit between the masses
and the power-seats, they're supposed to be the 'Paul Revere' for all of us.

However, the hopefully-rational point of view that I've posted here doesn't stop me from agreeing with Wallfire
in his proposal that Good and Evil is prominent in the world today.

These simple moral concepts can be easily fragmented when looking at individual declarations within politics.
If the prize is power over others, materialistic wealth or control of a personal doctrine, the manner of obtaining
these goals will always be initially seen by the public as 'bad' under an assumed heading.

But our tribal instincts insist that there should always be leaders and always be followers. That in itself, cannot
be weighed on the scales of Good And Evil. But ironically, with the assistance or hindrance of medias, the journey
to changing oneself, a town, a country or the world, can be.

At the moment, I'm unsure whether this fundamental view of the Good and Evil abstraction is alive and well
-and REAL in the world or whether it's being generated by the news medias based on their perception of the
viewer/reader being simple-minded!

Journalists are in a situation where realities don't sell Journalistic wares. Headlines and the top paragraph have
to be lures in order to maintain the wants of their capitalistic superiors. I would like to think they haven't realised
that this behavior is what is causing their slow downfall, but if their bosses are answerable to other unknown
areas, Reporters may be selling out the concept of Good and Evil for the sake of simple accepting the King's
shilling.

Regarding Wallfire's comment of Hillary and others not being held accountable for the accusations laid against
them, I'm in agreement to. It would set a precedent where those who believed they were in control, could have
it taken away from them.

In itself, that harks towards the belief of judging via good or evil of political conduct in a more intense form than
the voting that's with us now. But once inside the circle of politics, any gratitude for being elected by those who've
place their trust in an official, doesn't seem to be displayed.

Everyday, you can see well-dressed politicians speak on a level of unctuous, pompous, self-serving drivel that work
for sound-bites and headlines, but relates nothing informative or erudite to those they're REALLY supposed to serve.

Wiser heads than myself know that if we go down the road of holding everyone in the political world to account -in
the manner of the Good/Evil concepts, the decisions and manner of punishment during the French Revolution comes
to mind and I'm certain political-players all across the world have worked to make sure the masses never even
ponder that idea again!

The paradigm is that only at the voting booth can one make a difference in their own political environs, but with
the rumours in the last US election, maybe even that belief has been undermined.

My personal view is that we need stronger leaders who are honourable enough to ignore the trappings that come
with the post. But the idea of bettering others before oneself is often seen as naive in today's cynical world and I
think we've become weary of the grey, derisive management of our own countries.

Whether it's an 'age-thing' and we look to an arcane solution to rid ourselves with this mental-perception of
'bad' people in politics or whether it's just a base-line we've reached where a true realisation abides, I personally
don't know.

Is it the ghost of a 'semi-religious, socially-mutual' supposition that's come back to haunt us from simpler days or
is it simply politics is being deliberately presented as buffoonery by a ratings-hungry media that has brought us to
propose that right-and-wrong, good-and-evil are the ways to judge the convoluted circus we call politics?

Forgive me Omega, for ending my post with a question!!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
WHY is the word that is echoing in the streets of Europe, and if its not answered soon we will have a war
Explanation: In light of the recent events where Hillary lost in court and has to provide verbal evidence in court in September in a civil law case where she is being sued over her email and server in the bathroom scandals.

Personal Disclosure: Shameless Bump!!! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos" 
Nothing is going to happen to her, That Evil Bitch has a Blood Pack with the Devil, G. Soros and The Child Sacrificing Elites.  smallseeingred
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 08:17 AM)guohua Wrote: @"OmegaLogos" 
Nothing is going to happen to her, That Evil Bitch has a Blood Pack with the Devil, G. Soros and The Child Sacrificing Elites.  smallseeingred

She has already got away with it all. As long as Soros pays the bills she will be free, but I do wonder has Soros got her marked just in case, we can live in hope
(06-23-2020, 12:47 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

She has already got away with it all. As long as Soros pays the bills she will be free, but I do wonder has Soros got her marked just in case, we can live in hope

That she was never indicted for obviously spreading her ass cheeks and taking a big fat shit (language test) all over the laws you and I would be in prison for breaking ... isn't going to affect her.  President Trump, in fact, protected her.  He will continue to protect her.

Why he didn't face a Primary Challenger is what we all need to face.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Needs decide who your bed fellow is
(06-23-2020, 01:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Needs decide who your bed fellow is

Without a doubt.

In other news, within the next 30 days ... the US Army will make classified material accessible from home.

Pretty cool that one can drop a four-letter word on the boards!!  Always found that as a base-pretense for censorship.  Let it roll off your tongue ... and let that be your reputation.
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 01:06 PM)Snarl Wrote:

That she was never indicted for obviously spreading her ass cheeks and taking a big fat shit (language test) all over the laws you and I would be in prison for breaking ... isn't going to affect her.  President Trump, in fact, protected her.  He will continue to protect her.

That's certainly descriptive there snarl mate.  I was puffing on a rolled smoke as I read and after a cough had to wave the tobacco smoke away from the screen to see if what I read was in fact 'fair dinkum'.  

Well detailed sir.  Hope I can wipe the vision in my mind before I retire to bed tonight.

Cracked me up.  Always love your posts.  This one is special.

Kind (?) regards,

Bally. tinybiggrin
(06-23-2020, 01:35 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

That's certainly descriptive there snarl mate.  I was puffing on a rolled smoke as I read and after a cough had to wave the tobacco smoke away from the screen to see if what I read was in fact 'fair dinkum'.  

Well detailed sir.  Hope I can wipe the vision in my mind before I retire to bed tonight.

Kind (?) regards,

Bally. tinybiggrin

Am going to try and avoid being drawn in to the left/right schism as a Rogue.  However, being descriptive in defining our two-tiered just-us systems seems fair game.

So glad to see your presence on these boards!!
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 02:09 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 01:35 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind (?) regards,

Bally. tinybiggrin

Am going to try and avoid being drawn in to the left/right schism as a Rogue.  However, being descriptive in defining our two-tiered just-us systems seems fair game.

So glad to see your presence on these boards!!

Feelings mutual mate.  Still smiling at your remark.

My best to you snarl,

Bally minusculebeercheers
Thing about Soros, he is not left,he is not right. He uses everybody to get power. I would love to know who his master is
(06-23-2020, 02:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thing about Soros, he is not left,he is not right. He uses everybody to get power. I would love to know who his master is

Satan?   tinylaughing
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 02:53 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 02:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thing about Soros, he is not left,he is not right. He uses everybody to get power. I would love to know who his master is

Satan?   tinylaughing

I think Soros is Satan's master, or maybe he is Satan ( I wish that was a joke )

I think its the technocracy (or better viewed as technofascists). I would have to assume that many of them arent public, but many are..

I believe we can see their work through organizations like the UN, EU, WHO, and particularly the World Economic Forum. They are pretty open about what they want, and present it with neat-sounding bullet points that have nothing to do with what their systems actually accomplish.

The connections of all these folks is borderline absurdity, but its *just* out of the public eye enough to avoid mass detection.

Hillary going on trial, like.. the real deal trial.. is annoyingly unlikely. The discovery phase would probably uncover far, far too many things and people.
(06-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Serdgiam Wrote:

I think its the technocracy (or better viewed as technofascists). I would have to assume that many of them arent public, but many are..

I believe we can see their work through organizations like the UN, EU, WHO, and particularly the World Economic Forum. They are pretty open about what they want, and present it with neat-sounding bullet points that have nothing to do with what their systems actually accomplish.

The connections of all these folks is borderline absurdity, but its *just* out of the public eye enough to avoid mass detection.

Hillary going on trial, like.. the real deal trial.. is annoyingly unlikely. The discovery phase would probably uncover far, far too many things and people.
Soros will deal with her before that happens
(06-23-2020, 04:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Soros will deal with her before that happens

If not him, then definitely "the club," The Monolith, or the corporate-political royalty (all the same thing imo).

Im actually not convinced Soros is all that high up the ladder. It seems to be very much like a feudal system, with the aristocracy and pretty much all of us as serfs/slaves.

Even someone like Gates might be higher "royalty" than Soros. I suspect that Musk was in there too, given his fathers work, but Im thinkin he might have gone rogue. Whether or not that is actually good for us serfs remains to be seen.
[Image: f35c51b9bbda167e9dde6cb2fcc493c5af5444ae...f84619.jpg] 
SorosDestroyingAmerica.jpg
Nobody escapes this.
Q

Post #4 qmap.pub

Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.

Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Q