Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
The last two posts by Q indicate we are in a revolution. I do hope the good guys win.  I think we will.   :smallwink:

Quote:3987

One if by Land Two if by Sea
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Apr 2020 - 1:30:12 PM
[Image: b0bea38c7dc62095cd6fa6f8409ddad99d27e7a1...c9a98d.jpg]
_.jpg
Quote:
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 26 Apr 2020 - 5:38:57 PM

[Image: 1ef1e3b6afa248ab1540bc16fb5297678b8dcb6e...7b5dfa.jpg]

The Anons on 8Kun did some digging on the picture in the above post and found this:

Quote:Events of April 18, 1775
[Image: lclitlantern.jpg]

“Listen my children and you shall hear, of the midnight ride of Paul Revere…”

With these words an American poet and ardent abolitionist named Henry Wadsworth Longfellow immortalized Paul Revere and Old North Church in American history and myth. Many of us may remember the poem “Paul Revere’s Ride,” but it doesn’t portray the true events of what took place on that fateful night. Longfellow wrote the poem 80 YEARS after Revere’s famous midnight ride when the country was on the brink of Civil War in 1860. He wanted to inspire people to join the Union army by demonstrating that one person could make a difference AND change history in the process. As we shall see, the only one really changing history was Longfellow himself through his creatively altered story. The real events of what took place on April 18, 1775 are far more interesting. 
On that day, Boston was under British occupation by an army of 4,500 troops, under the direction of General Thomas Gage, the military governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony. Tensions between the colonists and the soldiers had reached an all-time high. For months, Gage had been sending troops into the countryside to search for and capture arms and ammunition being stockpiled by the colonists. One particularly large stockpile was held in a town called Concord some 20 miles northwest of Boston. Gage decided to send out two regiments, roughly 700 men, to march out to Concord, capture the ammunition and end all hopes of an armed conflict.
Unfortunately for General Gage, like every time before, his secret plans were discovered by the patriot spy group known as the Sons of Liberty, who quickly hatched their own plan to counteract. They would send their two best riders ahead of the British army, William Dawes and Paul Revere. Dawes and Revere were not to ride all the way to Concord, where the British were headed, but to stop halfway in the town of Lexington. There they were to warn the two leaders of the rebellion, John Hancock and Samuel Adams. But Revere and Dawes were just two men and the fear of being caught was great. With military occupation came military curfews, which restricted when people could leave their homes. So Paul Revere devised a backup plan to make sure his message would leave Boston even if he could not. 
Revere enlisted the help of over thirty additional riders. He placed them across the river in Charlestown and ordered the militia leaders to look to the steeple of Old North Church every night for signal lanterns, the number of which indicating when the British army was leaving Boston and by which route. One lit lantern meant the British would march over the Boston Neck, a narrow strip of land and the only road connecting the town to the mainland, which would take a considerable amount of time. Two lit lanterns in the steeple meant the British would take a shortcut by rowing boats across the Charles River into Cambridge, cutting valuable time off their journey. That’s where we get the famous line from Longfellow’s poem, “One if by land, two if by sea.”

“One if by land, two if by sea.”  That quote seems to be what the first post with the lanterns is referring to.

Read more:  Source
Q dropped lots of new crumbs (posts) last night, and RDoctorD decoded all of them with deep dives when needed.  Just over 3 hours in this video, so get comfy and listen.

On a side note, RDoc is trying to reach 15K subscriptions by the end of April, so please go subscribe to his channel. He's rather new and could use the help to get YT to raise his ratings. He definitely deserves more eyes on.

Some of the Q drops go back to remind us of those involved in Spygate, which leads me to believe some of these bad actors are about to be arrested.

Take a look and learn what's going on and who the bad actors are. 

Last post from Q last night stated, "Be ready".  I think that means it's about to happen.

Q has put out a waterfall of posts for the past two days. Post 4026 shows how the deep state talks in code. Comey frequently sends coded messages to his "friends" on Twitter. This post has a link to the latest one and explains the meaning of a red rose when used in code.

From there, all the following posts shows articles, some old, some new, of how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our government during the Obummer years. People were trying to warn others in government but Obummer put a muzzle on everyone, or else they were "removed".

It's easy to see the pattern when looking back. I hope this will open some "normies" eyes.

Here is a link so you can check them for yourself:  www.qmap.pub
Has anyone here (or out there) heard of NESARA? 
RedPill78's guests discussed this last night. They say something having to do with a financial reset should happen this coming week, or the next.
I'm going to have to do more research on this NESARA stuff. I think this is the first time I've heard of it, or maybe I did, but didn't know the name.

Quote:Joining us tonight are Deb Pietsch & Scott Bartle.  Scott is the creator of the documentary, What the FUQ,  (frequently unanswered questions) & Deb is an award winning Producer and escapee of Hollywood.  Together, they are Transcend The Matrix.  Tonight we'll be talking about Nesara, The National Economic Security & Reformation Act, as well as the issue of spiritual warfare and infiltration.  Deb and Scott are working to help humanity break free from the bounds of this imposed Matrix we've been forced to live inside and educate about the tools they believe can help.
Katie G. does a deep dive into Dianne Feinstein's rise to power.

I hope everyone here and out in lurkers land are keeping up with the Q posts on your own. They have been dropping like crazy for the past two weeks.
If you wonder what's going on behind the scenes, just follow Q. Check every day to stay up to date.

(05-13-2020, 02:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope everyone here and out in lurkers land are keeping up with the Q posts on your own. They have been dropping like crazy for the past two weeks.
If you wonder what's going on behind the scenes, just follow Q. Check every day to stay up to date.

#Obamagate
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I see Obama followed President's Trump's overseas itinerary.
He must've been shitting himself from Day-One of Trump's presidency!

Why did Diplomats, Ambassadors and Biden ask for the unmasking list of Flynn?!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-14-2020, 08:25 PM)BIAD Wrote: I see Obama followed President's Trump's overseas itinerary.
He must've been shitting himself from Day-One of Trump's presidency!

Why did Diplomats, Ambassadors and Biden ask for the unmasking list of Flynn?!

[Image: Obama+makes+change_66c6ac_3465780.jpg] [Image: opoop.jpg?w=584]
What most hope to see,,,,,,,,,,,[Image: bGmHqg0.jpg] Done Deal to save America.

The 26 minute video needs to be shared.
 My husband totally agrees with him.
(05-14-2020, 09:48 PM)guohua Wrote: The 26 minute video needs to be shared.
 My husband totally agrees with him.

A pretty good video in the main. it points out a number of things that need to be pointed out, but may be wrong in some particulars, or may be ignoring some things.

I don't believe either Hillary or Obama will ever be "brought to justice". They are too far up the totem pole, and are not subject to the same misfortunes us mere mortals are. Some of the lower fish may get fried - Comey comes to mind - but the Top Dawgs will remain.

The Long Chess Game analogy is accurate. What was either missed or not mentioned, I believe, is that the corona virus is just another gambit in the Big Game. it's nowhere near as lethal as is generally expected of a biowarfare agent. I believe it was released in a biowar attack to provide a "boogie man", a focal point to scare the masses and cause them to focus elsewhere while nefarious shit was afoot.

Just look at how the Panic-demic is unfolding, assisted by a psywar attack - half of the population is scared shitless and bunkered up to keep from getting it, the other half is scared shitless and think that their rights are under attack... yet NO rights have been harmed, not a single one. The only harm is IN THEIR MINDS - they have been convinced that some rights somewhere have been attacked, and are expending all their energy railing against that instead of just, you know, going out and exercising their rights. They are being bluffed into submission, and are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Call that bluff, and see what happens instead of crying about it!

I go where I want, do what I want, and not once yet, NOT ONCE, has anyone dared to try to stop me, or even slow me down. I'm calling their bluff, and so far they have all been backing down because they know that I know!

It's a combination biological attack with a relatively harmless agent and psychological attack being propagated through the news media and even social media. The Emperor is naked, and everyone is too scared to say anything... or, worse yet, too indoctrinated to even see the nudity!

ETA: What I am about to say applies only to the US, as I am not familiar enough with foreign jurisprudence to assess it. Everyone screaming about "muh RIGHTS!" in America are doing so because of certain "Executive Orders". They seem to be unaware that executive orders are not laws here. In America, the executive branch cannot make any laws - that is the sole and only purpose of the Legislative branch. The Executive branch can only execute (hence "executive") law that the legislature has previously passed. So far as I know, NO legislatures have made any "stay at home" laws at all - all such notions are coming from executive orders, which, as I said above, are NOT laws. They cannot be broken as law, they cannot be punished for infraction as law, because they are not law.

Try this: if the constabulary attempts to harass you and buffalo you into submission, require them to cite the law they are harassing you under - not any "order", but which LAW? See if they can come up with a citation... when they can't, THEY will know that YOU know, too...

NO laws have been made, and therefore exactly NO laws can be broken. Arm yourself with that information, go forth, and call the bluff - you'll see that nothing happens, and any attempts by the government to MAKE shit happen are just attempts to buffalo you, and will be quite easily parried in court should they think they can push it that far.

At least in the US, it's all a con game, and so far the cons appear to be winning against both sides of the populace. Remember - ALL control of one person over another starts in the mind... and it usually ends there, too. Wherever they can push your mind to, your ass will follow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Here's a video that reminded me of the dates confusion on de-masking requests of Flynn and his actual phone call
with the Russian Ambassador.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Lots of important Q posts in this one.  Get caught up with IPOT.

President Trump has been tweeting about Joe Scarborough a lot lately. I think he's trying to bring it to public attention what Joe did years ago. This is a cold case that needs to be reopened. If there was nothing there, POTUS wouldn't be shining light on it now.
The MSM is freaking out over his tweets, especially his current wife, Mika. There are attached videos to his posts that I can't embed here, but they are all screaming loudly over this.
Remember... those who scream the loudest have the most to hide!

Quote:[/url][Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Psycho Joe Scarborough is rattled, not only by his bad ratings but all of the things and facts that are coming out on the internet about opening a Cold Case. He knows what is happening!
8:42 AM · May 27, 2020

Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]
·
May 26
The opening of a Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough was not a Donald Trump original thought, this has been going on for years, long before I joined the chorus. In 2016 when Joe & his wacky future ex-wife, Mika, would endlessly interview me, I would always be thinking....

....about whether or not Joe could have done such a horrible thing? Maybe or maybe not, but I find Joe to be a total Nut Job, and I knew him well, far better than most. So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now! Law enforcement eventually will?

IPOT shows in this video, beginning at around the 13:16 mark, that the doctor who said the intern died from hitting her head as she fell is the same person involved with this national selling of fetal parts, illegally I might add.

Hopefully, Joe will get what's coming to him soon. Even if he is not convicted, people will know what he did, then laughed about it during an interview all those years ago. He'll be one of those who "won't be able to walk down the street". 

This is the twitter post that contains that video. If you have twitter, click on the link to watch it.

[Image: EY8rxUqUEAgt4QK?format=jpg&name=small]
Q is still on fire with dropping crumbs for Anons to devour. The information RDoctorD covers in this video is soooo very important. I do hope you take the time to listen. He is long winded, for sure. I can't watch a video in one setting unless I'm settled in on the couch at the end of the day. But I never miss what he has to cover.

You can watch the full video, but especially watch the part about where there may be plans of Mutiny (post 4413), beginning at the 2:30:00 mark.

The Deep State is trying Everything Now.

They see their Death comming, so they are Kicking and Screaming and Holding On to the side of the Drain trying not to be Sweeped Into The Sewer From Where They Came!
So you think the Trump family denies Q?   Think again!   
Eric Trump posted this on his Instagram account. What's that I see in the background?   tinybiggrin

[Image: Ea-j0ukUMAAjVo5?format=jpg&name=large]
For those following the Q movement, you may have heard that Neon Revolt has done a flip flop on Trump and Q.
Redpill78 had him as a guest last night and he explains his sudden actions.

He's not totally denying the Q movement, nor is he abandoning Trump, but like many others during these last few weeks, he is questioning why Trump is allowing the chaos in the nation. The discussions/debate is interesting and could give others answers as to why it has to be this way.

RedPill showed the rally in the first half of the video, then Neon Revolt comes on at the 1:56:11 mark for the last half of the show.

What/who is Antifa?  Let's go down the rabbit hole with Ben and Rob; they'll tell us.

So, what's in the news today? 

Let's see... General Flynn, Q decodes, a Loch Ness sighting, and a UFO sighting.   tinybighuh 

Wow! What a day!

(06-25-2020, 12:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, what's in the news today? 

Let's see... General Flynn, Q decodes, a Loch Ness sighting, and a UFO sighting.   tinybighuh 

Wow! What a day!

I hope Gen. Flynn is still wearing his full body Kevlar suit. He is going to need all the protection he can get.
Don't get into or start your car, don't unlock your own door to your home and don't ever eat out or take a walk in the park.
George Soros and Elites / Globalist have a HUGE Price on his head I Am Sure.