Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello projectvxn
Hi, come in and have a drink  minusculebeercheers or smoke  smallgreensmoker yes we are a Friendly little Family.

You can immediately start a thread or reply to a post, NO, YOU do not have to agree with any of us and guess what,,,, we'll respect YOUR opinion.
Have Fun!
tinybigeyes

Need help just ask, need a AVATAR just PM BIAD.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hi projectvxn! Welcome home! Come in, have a seat, prop up your feet, and don't mind the dog - he growls, but he's toothless. I'm just as disagreeable as ever (Neno in a former life), but I'm old and toothless too, so it's all good.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Bumped my head getting a feel for this place again. Glad it's still around !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-19-2020, 03:02 AM)kdog Wrote: Bumped my head getting a feel for this place again. Glad it's still around !

And we're glad you found your way back home!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-19-2020, 01:44 AM)guohua Wrote: Hi, come in and have a drink  minusculebeercheers or smoke  smallgreensmoker yes we are a Friendly little Family.

You can immediately start a thread or reply to a post, NO, YOU do not have to agree with any of us and guess what,,,, we'll respect YOUR opinion.
Have Fun!
tinybigeyes

Need help just ask, need a AVATAR just PM BIAD.

I don't agree with that @"guohua"  ! LOL

Thanks for Going Rogue @"projectvxn" 
Welcome to our little Nation.
Any problems - just give us a shout!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-19-2020, 01:44 AM)guohua Wrote: Need help just ask, need a AVATAR just PM BIAD.

... minusculethumbsup Or put your ideas down here, Boy In A Dress will grab 'em (ooh steady on!) and magically build your avatar.
No problems.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-19-2020, 09:01 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 01:44 AM)guohua Wrote: Need help just ask, need a AVATAR just PM BIAD.

... minusculethumbsup Or put your ideas down here, Boy In A Dress will grab 'em (ooh steady on!) and magically build your avatar.
No problems.

tinysurprised minusculethinking
Thank you all for the welcome. 

I look forward to contributing to the growth of this community.
(06-19-2020, 05:52 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome. 

Howdy!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-19-2020, 05:54 PM)beez Wrote:

Howdy!

Hey Beez. Long time no see.
(06-19-2020, 06:10 PM)projectvxn Wrote:

Howdy!

I've always been around.  Looks like ATS is going to be crossing that rainbow bridge, so I thought I'd dust off my alter ego and say farewell and get back to being a pain in the butt.  :D
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-19-2020, 06:18 PM)beez Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 06:10 PM)projectvxn Wrote:

Howdy!

I've always been around.  Looks like ATS is going to be crossing that rainbow bridge, so I thought I'd dust off my alter ego and say farewell and get back to being a pain in the butt.  :D
Some ATS folks were asking about you in a Member's thread a few days back. I hadn't seen your user name or avatar in quite a while.
(06-19-2020, 06:23 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Some ATS folks were asking about you in a Member's thread a few days back. I hadn't seen you're user name or avatar in quite a while.

Just don't mention the "Bunny lock-down" or the "incident" with the carrot factory....
too soon... just... tooooo soooon!!!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
I had been going by a different name for a while.  Too much drama attached the "the beez".  Here, it's a fresh start perhaps.
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-19-2020, 06:25 PM)gordi Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 06:23 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Some ATS folks were asking about you in a Member's thread a few days back. I hadn't seen you're user name or avatar in quite a while.

Just don't mention the "Bunny lock-down" or the "incident" with the carrot factory....

minusculebeercheers

When you gonna start a short story forum, boss?
-Abraham Lincoln

Howdy!

Howdy @"beez".  I like your southern accent. :smallwink: 

I hope you like RN and stick around to join in the conversations.

Later...   minusculebeercheers
(06-19-2020, 06:27 PM)beez Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

We do have a Short Story area Here: http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=79

Was that the Bunny Lock Down at the Play-Boy mansion!!??  tinywhat
My husband wants to know all the details ! @"beez"
(06-19-2020, 06:27 PM)beez Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

Got one, right here.

The Imaginarium is where writers congregate for long stories, short stories, collaborative stories, poetry, et cetera....