Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hello!
Hi there! 

My name is Mark. I'm from Sydney, AU. I stumbled upon rogue nation and it looks like a lot of interesting topics get discussed, so I'm looking forward to joining in! 

Thanks for having me!  tinybiggrin
(05-27-2020, 02:11 AM)Markeh Wrote: Hi there! 

My name is Mark. I'm from Sydney, AU. I stumbled upon rogue nation and it looks like a lot of interesting topics get discussed, so I'm looking forward to joining in! 

Thanks for having me!  tinybiggrin

Hello Markeh (mark) it is Great to have you here among us.
We are a small (right now) and diverse family, not always agreeing with each other, But you know What, That is Okay! minusculebeercheers 

All Opinions are welcome here and all Subjects are welcome too. minusculethumbsup2 

Please feel free to ask any member for help and we also the very best AVATAR maker of any site, just ask BIAD or Gordi and they'll be more than Happy To help.

I hope to see you join some current threads or just make your on.
guohua

We are all special here.
[Image: bow_and_.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hi Markeh
Its nice to see you and hope to hear a lot from you. We are a mixed lot here but we have respect for each other and that is very hard to find online or anywhere else at the moment.
So have fun today here and get to know us
Hi Markeh, I'm happy you found us! (Wow, does that sound Blade-runnerish?!)

As Guohua said, we do try to suit all tastes with our finest rack of avatars and if you have
something in mind of what you'd like, please tell me and I'll get Boy In A Dress to switch
on his special sewing-machine straight away.

Enjoy!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
G'Day Mark!

Welcome aboard the Good Ship Rogue.
It's traditional that new members buy the first round in the Rogues Bar... honest!

Feel free to wander the halls, and jump into any of the threads/conversations.

The SHOUTBOX near the top of the Main Page is your friend.
It's a LIVE chat area where there's usually someone around who can answer any questions you might have.

If there's no one around, please feel free to message myself or any of the Mods/Admins by clicking on the PM icon at the bottom of any of our posts.
(Or by clicking on our NAME (which takes you to our profile) and selecting "Send a Private Message" down at the bottom left.)

Any probs? - Give us a shout.

Mine's a Guinness btw!!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome Markeh!  Glad you stumbled upon us.  We need more people here. We have lots of members, but for some reason few of us actually interact on a regular basis. I hope you will join in the conversations as much as possible.

Did I miss the round of drinks?  If not, get me an elderberry wine ready. I'm on my way.   minusculebeercheers
Thanks everyone, warm welcomes are nice! Really glad to be here. 

There really aren't many forums like this around, so I'm keen to get involved!
(05-31-2020, 10:41 AM)Markeh Wrote: Thanks everyone, warm welcomes are nice! Really glad to be here. 

There really aren't many forums like this around, so I'm keen to get involved!

We are Very Happy You Found Us.  minusculehello

We have a wide range of Topics and if you want to start and other Topic you are Really Interested In, Just Go Right Ahead.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]