Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dont look here: This is Ok Clinton/Lynch
Joe Scarborough: Lynch-Clinton Private Meeting 'Bad Judgment'

Quote:Attorney General Loretta Lynch should have never met privately on her plane with Bill Clinton earlier this week, MSNBC's "Morning Joe" panel agreed Thursday, as the meeting could have only been about one thing: the ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. 

"You can't make this up," host Joe Scarborough of the meeting. "There's no way you can let him come on your plane and talk privately. ... These two people showed the most extraordinarily bad judgment. And where was their staff? Who was on the plane with Loretta Lynch to say, 'you cannot do this?'" 

"She shouldn't have let him on the plane," Bloomberg Politics editor Mark Halperin said. "He shouldn't have wanted to get on the plane."

"There's nothing else to talk about but the one thing," show co-host Mika Brzezinski said, after wanting to know what Clinton could have needed to know that he needed to meet with Lynch privately. 

The former president and Lynch met for about 30 minutes while her government plane was parked on the Sky Harbor International Airport tarmac. According to ABC15 in Phoenix, Clinton was leaving when he learned Lynch would be landing, and he chose to wait to speak with her. 
Special:
Their meeting, coming just hours before Republicans on the House Select Committee on Benghazi released their report on the 2012 attacks in Libya, raised eyebrows, but Lynch told reporters they had a social visitwhere they talked about her grandchildren, their travels, and his golfing.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the department or any matter pending with any other body," Lynch said. "There was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails."

Meanwhile, Fox News' Greta Van Susteren on Thursday also lambasted Lynch and Clinton for their meeting. 

"If I was Hillary Clinton, I'd take a frying pan to his head," she told Fox Business Network show host Maria Bartiromo. 

She also attacked them for their meeting on her Twitter page. 

Quote:both Lynch/Bill Clinton are lawyers and know better - it is "appearance" of impropriety, not have to be actual
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) June 30, 2016

Related Stories:

© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Click Here to comment on this article

Mind the former Presidents wife is being investigated as we speak

This is simply a meeting to ensure that everything goes smoothly

Not against the law
Reporters grill White House press secretary over unusual Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton meeting

Quote:White House press secretary Josh Earnest was repeatedly grilled Thursday over a meeting Attorney General Loretta Lynch had with former President Bill Clinton earlier this week.

Earnest faced multiple questions from members of the media who asked about the meeting between Clinton and Lynch aboard an airplane parked on an Arizona tarmac.

"Does the White House have a reaction to the attorney general meeting with Bill Clinton at a time when the DOJ is overseeing the probe into Secretary [Hillary] Clinton's email usage?" a reporter asked at the daily press briefing.

"Well, I have obviously seen the reports of this, and the reports are driven by the answer that the attorney general herself gave to this question," Earnest said.

Lynch insisted after the meeting that she chiefly discussed grandchildren and golf with the former president — not the ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

"I think the bottom line is simply that both the president and the attorney general understand how important it is for the Department of Justice to conduct investigations that are free of political pressure," Earnest said.

"Is the White House concerned about even the appearance of political influence because of that meeting?" the reporter pressed.

"I'm not going to second-guess the way this investigation should move forward or should be handled," Earnest said, adding that he "wasn't there for the meeting."

Watch below:

(roughly started at 1:04:00)

The press secretary's answers did not quell the press.

"Are you saying that the White House feels it's fine that she had this meeting?" another reporter asked.

"I think what I'm saying is that the president believes this principle of protecting an investigation from any sort of voter interference is critically important," Earnest said. "The rule of law is paramount. And people should be judged by the rule of law without regard to their partisan affiliation or their political standing."

The reporter pressed back.

"You say that she answered questions about it. But, I don't know — if there is any question of impropriety, I mean, who would stop just asking the person involved in that? So does the president have a question for her about this meeting?" the reporter said.

"I haven't spoken to the president about this particular matter, but again, the president's expectation is that this will be an investigation guided by facts, not by politics," Earnest said.

The reporter continued to question Earnest.

"You talked about how important it is for people to see things being handled property so there is no erosion in the public confidence. But Democrats today, some are saying just the optics of this — that they should have known better. You're talking about that potential erosion of confidence. Doesn't this have the potential to do that as well?" the journalist asked.

"I think what should give people confidence is the 30-year career that Attorney General Lynch has in keeping the public trust and making sure that she continues to be an effective advocate for the rule of law and fair administration of justice," Earnest quipped.

The press secretary added: "So what impact that may have on the investigation? I'm not going to comment on that because I don't want to be in the position of second-guessing an investigation that quite frankly I haven't been briefed on."

"Just to be clear, you're not saying then the president and the White House is fine with this meeting having happened the way it did," the reporter asked.

"Again, I did not attend the meeting," Earnest said.

NOW WATCH: A new poll suggests this is the reason Trump is tanking

More From Business Insider 
Bill Clinton Just Met With the Attorney General. But They Didn’t Talk About Hillary Clinton’s Email

Quote:Former President Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch this week, but they did not discuss the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email use as secretary of state, Lynch says.

Lynch said the meeting at a Phoenix airport on Tuesday was unplanned, the Associated Press reported.

The FBI and Justice Department are currently investigating the security of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, which she used for government business as secretary of state, and the potential mishandling of sensitive information. The issue has followed Clinton for more than a year. Clinton had said she did not email classified information to anyone from her private server, but officials did find classified information in her emails.

Lynch said this week’s meeting happened when Bill Clinton was waiting to depart the airport and walked over to Lynch’s plane after she landed. Lynch said they mostly spoke about their grandchildren and their conversation was “primarily social and about our travels.”

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest addressed the meeting during Thursday’s press briefing. Earnest said he believes the meeting did not affect the Department of Justice’s investigation.

“Public trust would be eroded if people weren’t working to make clear that this investigation wouldn’t be influenced by politics,” Earnest said. “[Attorney General Lynch] certainly understands that investigations should be conducted free of political interference…she’s made clear that that’s the expectation she has for this investigation.”

[Associated Press]

The only defense I would by here is that Clinton strolled over for a quickie
Amb. Bolton: Lynch should resign as Attorney General

Quote:Fox Business Videos•June 30, 2016

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton on Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

Had to go to youtube for the video

Awkward Encounters: Clinton and Lynch Weren’t Talking Grandkids and Golf

Quote:She’s going with 'The Axelrodian Optics Gambit'

By Austin Bay • 07/01/16 3:30pm

[img=635x0]https://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/gettyimages-542139228.jpg?quality=80&w=635[/img]
Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch. (Photo: Allison Shelley/Getty Images)

Finding a more obvious case of active political conniving than the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch Phoenix Airplane Chat (PAC) is pretty darn tough. Think about it,  the meet-up was a PAC, a political action conference—or conniving, my preferred word. At the moment the Lynch-Clinton confab remains a truly opaque PAC. Where’s Lois Lerner’s IRS?

The Lynch-Clinton airplane chat is now an exploding story of national impact, and deservedly so. Bill Clinton’s involvement is a sensational hook even the intentionally reluctant mainstream media cannot resist. Let’s praise the local Phoenix journalists who reported it on June 29, in particular ABC-15 reporter Christopher Sign.

The ABC-15 report notes, in clear, unadorned, direct, un-spun language: “The private meeting comes as Lynch’s office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton’s email server.”

Unfortunately I’ve noticed some of the big media suspects continue to employ the language of reluctance and discretion.

The following USA Today report 
is by no means the worst. The overall report gets to the facts and doesn’t obscure them. But dig the description in the lead: “Attorney General Loretta Lynch faced continuing questions Thursday related to an awkward encounter with former president Bill Clinton after the two crossed paths Monday at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport.”

The Daily Caller News Foundation asks if the Lynch-Clinton confab was a plea-bargaining session, with Clinton begging on behalf of himself, not Clinton.

Awkward Encounter. That’s not even a softball—that’s a mushball—and feeds the impression that “hard-hitting journalism” is gritty, tough coverage reserved for slamming Republicans. Intended or not, “Awkward Encounter” serves as a political heat dissipater, certainly more so than this much more accurate description: “a highly questionable meeting given Ms. Lynch’s position as US Attorney General and the current legal circumstances facing Mr. and Ms. Clinton.” That’s just a version of ABC-15’s fine initial report.

The article includes this quote by Lynch:

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as I was leaving, and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane,” Lynch told reporters. “Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels.”

“Primarily.” Another wiggle word, though Lynch has also denied she discussedHillary Clinton’s national security crime with the suspect’s husband, former President Clinton.

As Senator John Cornyn noted in a press release quoted by USA TODAY, an attorney cannot represent two parties in a dispute and must avoid even the appearance of conflict.”

Someone somewhere really does believe former President Clinton and Attorney General Lynch merely discussed grandchildren and golf while sitting in an airplane in backing 100-degree plus heat. But the Lynch-Clinton PAC is bothering Democrats. Still, David Axelrod wants to dismiss it as “foolish optics.”

Foolish optics? Such an awkward statement there, David. Indicatively corrupt, David, those are the words you were avoiding, David.

Here’s some more indicative slipperiness. The State Department—with muscle provided by Lynch’s Department of Justice—is not releasing Hillary Clinton’s records relating to “correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.” The DOJ wants a judge to delay discovery by 27 months.

Little wonder Judicial Watch, the watchdog organization involved in the lawsuit, is asking for a DOJ Inspector General to investigate the Phoenix Airplane Chat.

The Daily Caller news foundation
 asks if the Lynch-Clinton confab was a plea-bargaining session, with Clinton begging on behalf of himself, not Clinton. The thinking goes like this: The FBI (which works for Attorney General Lynch) discovers evidence of Clinton Foundation corruption, say, the selling of political appointments to Foundation donors.

At the minimum the FBI would solicit Bill Clinton’s testimony—if not demand it with a subpoena. Fair bet former US Attorney Joseph DiGenova had this scenario in mind or one like when he told the Daily Caller that he believes Bill Clinton “is at least a witness in two criminal investigations, probably a subject in two criminal investigations. He is a person of interest officially to the Department of Justice.”

Lynch just told reporters in Colorado she will not recuse herself from the investigation into Hillary Clinton.

However, she once again swore she will follow the FBI’s recommendations regarding the investigation. Lynch now says she wouldn’t do it again because “No matter how I viewed it, I understand how people view it.”

She’s going with The Axelrodian Optics Gambit.

Why in the hell did you do it in the first place, Lynch? You really haven’t answered that. Are you being clever? Are you trying to get the Republicans to demand a special prosecutor?

The calls are out there.

I called for one in February. However, several commentators argue that at this point in time appointing a special prosecutor would delay the FBI investigation report until after the election. The special prosecutor team would need time to organize and build its case. How convenient. Perhaps too clever by half.

Occam’s Razor
 suggests the Lynch-Clinton conference was a complete, unapologetic abuse of government power where party and personal interest trampled the rule of law. Remember that next time you hear the Democrats call an opponent a fascist, which, these days, roughly translates as an imperious abuser of power the Left doesn’t like.

So, let’s all… stay tuned.

SEE ALSO: EXCLUSIVE: SECURITY SOURCE DETAILS BILL CLINTON MANEUVER TO MEET LORETTA LYNCH

You Know Slick Willies Reply,,,,,,,[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fe5%2Ffc%2F1f2584c94cc...Fthumb.jpg]  tinyangry
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F70%2Ff4%2F7d042e2249b...humb-1.jpg][Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F79%2Fff%2F164c70b44b3...dsuc-a.tif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Media in overdrive to downplay Lynch meeting

Quote:Despite the legal questions raised by this week's private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, many in the press have said they accept that the impromptu 30-minute exchange was totally innocent, and won't bias the probe into Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

"I take [Lynch] & [Clinton] at their word that their convo in Phoenix didn't touch on probe. But foolish to create such optics," CNN contributor David Axelrod said on social media.

Bloomberg News' John Heilemann mused in a panel discussion this week on CBS News, "[N]one of us will never know if all [Clinton] did was just go and say hello. So, I take them for their word it was all perfectly innocent."

Lynch met privately with Clinton in Arizona Monday evening for an off-the-record exchange. Their conversation, which took place aboard Lynch's jet, was first noticed and reported by a local ABC News affiliate, KNXV-TV.

Stay abreast of the latest developments from nation's capital and beyond with curated News Alerts from the Washington Examiner news desk and delivered to your inbox.

The Attorney General confirmed the exchange Wednesday, but maintained it was purely social.

Democratic and Republican lawmakers have criticized the meeting as inappropriate, explaining it's not a good look for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, who is under FBI investigation for her use of an unauthorized and unsecured private email server when she worked at the State Department.

Lynch said Friday that she would go along with whatever recommendation the FBI comes up with in its investigation of Clinton's private emails.

Despite the bipartisan criticism from top lawmakers, however, reporters and media pundits have shrugged at the controversy, with many suggesting that the conversation was indeed nothing more than harmless banter about family.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews, for example, dismissed the controversy, and suggested Friday that the conversation took place mostly because Clinton is just that friendly.

Also from the Washington Examiner

"Yeah, but we know Bill Clinton, he's like — he's the big dog. That's his nickname, d-a-w-g. The Big Dawg. Elvis, he's gushing when you meet him," the cable news anchor said.

"If he's — if you had a hard time with a journalist, he still comes up and says hi. He's — he's very friendly. His tail wags when he sees somebody he knows. It's just who he is," he added.

The New York Times, which failed to mention the story in the first 24 hours after it broke, echoed Matthews' suggestion that the meetup was the result of the former president's overly-friendly personality.

"Bill Clinton's Fondness for Tarmac Talk Gets Him Into Trouble," read a headline published Friday evening, suggesting the former president and attorney simply didn't realize that it might be inappropriate for him to meet with someone who is actively involved in an investigation involving his wife.

ABC and NBC News
 were also slow to cover the controversy, and made no mention of the issue Wednesday evening (when the story broke) or Thursday morning.

[Image: sideScrollLarge-df4d4198f1bdbb6cef6c014ddf837b80.jpg]

Also from the Washington Examiner

CBS News touched on the story Thursday morning, but its coverage also involved host Charlie Rose characterizing the meet-up as "innocent."

The conversation, "seems on the face of it, simply to be an innocent meeting of two politician saying hello," he said.

His co-host Gayle King asked, "They are at the airport at the same time … Why can't he just go over and say hello?"

On Friday, Bloomberg News' Mark Halperin said the easiest explanation for why Lynch met privately with Clinton is that the former president is a "really social guy."

"The most obvious explanation and probably the right one, is Bill Clinton is a really social guy, right?" Halperin said in an NBC News interview. "And we've all seen situations where famous people on the tarmac, the two planes, it's kind of fun, 'Hey, let's go over and visit.'"

MSNBC's Chuck Todd also suggested that the exchange was likely totally innocent, and that everyone involved perhaps just made a mistake.

"I'm just saying, you know, to assume, we live in a world where everybody is guilty until proven innocent in politics. It's too bad we live in this world," he said. "Everybody has earned this. Whether we like it or not. But let's be realistic. It's very possible how this could happen by happenstance."

But not everyone in media has been so quick to write-off the private conversation as a simple meet-up between two friends.

"What on earth were you thinking?" Washington Post columnistJonathan Capehart asked Lynch in an interview Friday. "What happened?"

Over at MSNBC, "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski took a shot at those in media who've said they believe Clinton and Lynch met for a purely innocent discussion about family, "Okay, well this is why this is never going to be a problem for Hillary Clinton, people are too afraid to talk about the truth and the fact that this was wrong from the get go," she said.

"We'll just move on just like everyone else does. Even though it's a complete sham," she added.

[Image: sideScrollLarge-8c1a873ef203289c839bc267c468e1e3.jpg]

[url=http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-voluntarily-met-with-fbi-over-email-investigation/article/2595521]Top Story

Hillary Clinton voluntarily met with FBI over email investigation
Lynch meeting latest episode to strain Clinton trust

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) — An impromptu meeting between Bill Clinton and the nation's top cop could further undermine Hillary Clinton's efforts to convince voters to place their trust in her, highlighting perhaps her biggest vulnerability.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch expressed regret on Friday that she met with the former president earlier in the week at the Phoenix airport while the Justice Department's investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices nears a conclusion. Lynch acknowledged that it "cast a shadow" on the public's perception of the case.

"I certainly wouldn't do it again," Lynch said of the meeting with the former president, who nominated her to serve as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York in 1999.

She added that she would follow the recommendations of career prosecutors on whether to file criminal charges at the close of the investigation, indicating that she would accept whatever decision was presented to her.

The attorney general's remarks at a Colorado conference were aimed at tamping down concerns that the investigation could be politically tainted or that Lynch, an Obama administration appointee, might overrule the findings of agents and prosecutors. They have spent months looking into the possible mishandling of classified information on the private email server Clinton used when she was secretary of state.

For Clinton, about four weeks shy of becoming the Democratic presidential nominee, the episode raises the risk that voters will see her again as part of an enduring power couple that doesn't play by the normal set of rules.

Confronted by questions about her email use, Clinton has struggled to overcome questions about her honesty during the campaign. The Phoenix meeting involving her husband could only compound the dilemma.

The former first lady and New York senator has argued that she is more trustworthy than Donald Trump on handling the issues that matter to most Americans: foreign policy, national security and running the economy. But the email investigation has continued to hang over her campaign and the meeting plays into Trump's argument that she showed poor judgment and will receive leniency from a Democratic administration.

"Oh, just a coincidence. He just happened to be at the airport at this time," Trump said with a dose of sarcasm while campaigning Friday in Colorado.

Speaking of the former president, Trump added: "He opened up a Pandora's Box. And it shows what's going on. And it shows what's happening with our laws and with our government."

While Democrats privately expressed angst about the meeting, others suggested it was more indicative of a gregarious former president.

John Morgan, a top Democratic fundraiser in Florida, said if the ex-president is at an airport and knows an acquaintance is close by, he's likely to stop by for a quick hello.

"It doesn't matter if it's Loretta Lynch or Loretta Lynn. He's coming over if he knows you," Morgan said.

Congressional Republicans seized on the meeting between the former president and the attorney general.

Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the third-ranking House Republican, said Lynch should recuse herself entirely from the case and appoint a special prosecutor. Lynch had said she would still be briefed on the investigation and review the results, but let the career officials make the call on whether a prosecution should go ahead.

"The notion that the prosecutor, the person who runs the Justice Department, would spend 30 minutes in a private conversation with the spouse of someone her department is investigating raises all sorts of red flags and even Democrats have admitted it," GOP Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida told Miami

610 WIOD Radio.

Lynch says the meeting was unplanned and happened while the former president was waiting to depart on another plane. She said he walked over and boarded her plane after she landed.

She said Clinton talked about his grandchildren and they discussed former Attorney General Janet Reno, whom they both know.

"We basically said hello, and I congratulated him on his grandchildren as people tend to do," she said Friday. "It really was a social meeting," she added.

"He spoke to me, he spoke to my husband."

The outcome of the investigation is likely to shape the presidential campaign, whether to Clinton's benefit if she is cleared or to Trump's advantage if she or anyone close to her winds up being prosecuted.

It comes as Clinton is entering a new phase of her campaign, considering a potential vice president choice and holding her first public events with Obama on Tuesday in Charlotte, North Carolina, and with Vice President Joe Biden in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on Friday.

Clinton has been hammering Trump's business record and expects to make a high-profile case against the Republican mogul in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Wednesday. Democrats hope that the Phoenix incident is quickly forgotten.

"It's not worrisome," said former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean, a Clinton supporter. "It's a kerfuffle that will go away in another day as soon as Trump says something outrageous."
__
Associated Press writers Donna Cassata, Stephen Braun, Kathleen Hennessey and Catherine Lucey contributed to this report.
___

Thier is one hole in her defense

Why is she playing defense trying to control the narrative.. I am pretty sure their are recorders on that D@#$ plane, where is the tape... She is too much of a pol not to have one..

You see the whole is obvious..
She did NOT come forward.. She waited till the press started having issues with it

If she had come forward with this, then it might be buyable
(07-03-2016, 03:31 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: ...Thier is one hole in her defense

Why is she playing defense trying to control the narrative.. I am pretty sure their are recorders on that D@#$ plane, where is the tape... She is too much of a pol not to have one..

You see the whole is obvious..
She did NOT come forward.. She waited till the press started having issues with it

If she had come forward with this, then it might be buyable

The conversation was probably short and sweet...like - "Uhhh, Ms. Attorney General - Hillary says 'hi', and asked me to ask if you remember a fellow by the name of Vince Foster? Yeah...me too. Sad but true. How are the grandkids?"
Source: FBI Agents Believe An ‘Inside Deal’ Protected Hillary Clinton

Quote:Source: FBI Agents Believe An ‘Inside Deal’ Protected Hillary Clinton

“FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting."
JULY 13, 2016 By Bre Payton
Was the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information cooked from the very beginning? According to the New York Post, FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecured, private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State were required to sign unprecedented non-disclosure agreements prohibiting them from disclosing anything about their investigation of Hillary.
A former FBI chief told the New York Post that such a requirement is “very, very unusual.”

While FBI agents are typically required to sign vanilla non-disclosure agreements as part of their security clearances, law enforcement sources say they’ve never heard of a “Case Briefing Acknowledgment,” the agreement agents investigating Clinton were reportedly required to sign.

“FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting,” a source told the Post.

Last week, FBI Director James Comey said that despite Clinton being“extremely careless” with classified information, the agency would recommend the presumptive Democratic nominee not face any criminal charges. Following his comments, the U.S. Department of Justice formally closed the Clinton email case.

A week before the DOJ closed the case, Attorney General Loretta Lynchprivately met with Bill Clinton aboard a private jet on the tarmac of an airport in Phoenix — raising serious concerns about the integrity of the investigation.

Hillary Clinton is reportedly planning to keep Lynch on as AG if she wins in November, according to The New York Times.

During a congressional hearing last week, Comey told the House Oversight Committee the FBI had no transcript or recording of its July 4 weekend interview with Hillary Clinton, nor was she required to swear an oath promising to tell the truth.

Bre Payton is a staff writer at The Federalist. Follow her on Twitter.
Benghazi Clinton Emails FBI Hillary Clinton New York PostState Department
Copyright © 2016 The Federalist, a wholly independent division of FDRLST Media, All Rights Reserved.
It was an Inside Deal and look at what they made the Agent Sign!
Quote:'Gag' order: FBI confirms special secrecy agreements for agents in Clinton email probe
That right, the agents aren't allowed to talk about this Super Sensitive Case About Hillary!
Quote:The FBI has confirmed to a senior Republican senator that agents were sworn to secrecy -- and subject to lie detector tests -- in the Hillary Clinton email probe, an extensive measure one former agent said could have a "chilling effect."

July 1 letter sent by a senior deputy to FBI Director James Comey to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, detailed the restrictions on agents. The letter, reviewed by Fox News, confirmed agents signed a "Case Briefing Acknowledgement" which says the disclosure of information is "strictly prohibited" without prior approval, and those who sign are subject to lie detector tests.

"The purpose of this form is to maintain an official record of persons knowledgeable of a highly sensitive Federal Bureau of Investigation counterintelligence investigation," the agreement attached to the Grassley letter reads, "....I (FBI agent) also understand that, due to the nature and sensitivity of this investigation, compliance with these restrictions may be subject to verification by polygraph examination."

The measures show the extent to which the bureau has gone to keep additional details of the politically sensitive case from going public. While Comey has provided some information ‎on why the FBI did not opt to pursue charges, Attorney General Loretta Lynch repeatedly ducked questions on specifics of the case at a House hearing Tuesday. 

A recently retired FBI agent, who declined to speak on the record, citing the sensitivity of the matter, said a "Case Briefing Acknowledgement" is reserved for "the most sensitive of sensitive cases," and can have a "chilling effect" on agents, who understand "it comes from the very top and that there has to be a tight lid on the case." 
Source

The Administration Is Full Of Crooks and Thugs and Anti-American's! No Regard For The Laws of Our Land, Only Their Agenda!
We Need To Rise Up NOW and Take Out Country Back!
Source: FBI Agents Believe An ‘Inside Deal’ Protected Hillary Clinton.
“FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting."

SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Interesting ..

the blackmail angle.. Alex has a few issues, but the idea

a message was passed, but it leaves a thought
What if Obama leaked this?

lol

But the Idea makes a lot of sense
You do this we do this
@"Armonica_Templar" 
You can Bet All You Own on this being Factual. Lynch took her Orders.
(07-16-2016, 01:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Armonica_Templar" 
You can Bet All You Own on this being Factual. Lynch took her Orders.

We all knew You Were Lying!!!!!
Bill Clinton a Born Liar, L. Lynch,  Obama's A.G. also a Born lair!!!

Yes, that Chance Meeting On The Tarmac Was Scheduled.

Quote:Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative
Yes you are a Lying Piece of Shit L. Lynch!!
[Image: gettyimages-514488508-1280x720.jpg]
Quote:A stunning revelation buried deep inside Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s Hillary Clinton email investigation suggests the controversial June 2016 tarmac meeting between then Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton was coordinated.
Well everyone with a Brain knew anything B. Clinton says is a Lie!
Of-Course the Obama Thugs Lie, they Lied for 8 years.
Quote:The meeting was extremely controversial at the time because it came just days before then FBI Director James Comey announced the FBI would not recommend criminal charges against Clinton for using a private email server while secretary of state.
tinysure   Yes we all knew Comey was a Obama Worshiper.
Now you want the Truth?
Quote:What does Horowitz’s report say?
The report states that the DOJ department of public affairs supervisor traveling with Lynch told internal DOJ investigators that Clinton’s Secret Service detail contacted Lynch’s security detail ahead of time to arrange the meeting.

Clinton’s plane was parked next to Lynch’s, the report revealed, or about just 20 to 30 yards away.

Are You Shock?

Quote:Page 203 of the report states:
Quote:The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton.
Source

People just don't understand how Lucky the American Public is By NOT Having This Corrupt Family in office.
(07-16-2016, 10:35 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

Interesting ..

the blackmail angle.. Alex has a few issues, but the idea

a message was passed, but it leaves a thought
What if Obama leaked this?

lol

But the Idea makes a lot of sense
You do this we do this

During research the Anons were doing regarding this, they came up with a theory, based on Q's posts, that Lynch was promised a seat in the Supreme Court ( I think she would take Judge Scalia's seat), or somewhere, when Hillary won. This was promised if she would keep the investigation from going forward.  But, you see, Hillary didn't win, so it's all going to come out now.   tinylaughing

The second person that was trying to get on the plane was Amanda Renteria.

Post #1556         https://qanon.pub/

Quote:Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1f5d00 No.1807982 ?
Jun 18 2018 23:01:50 (EST)

Amanda Renteria.
Bridge LL & HRC.
+1 BC & LL (Tarmac)
Witness.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/vi...h-41487655?
Look close (behind BC).
Trusted by Clinton’s.
Running for CA Gov?
Who is funding?
Who is campaign manager?
Risk is HIGH.
Q

Here is an article Q posted:  https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/01...ssion=true
This is relevant in part to this thread, I think.