Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Pandemic Event 201
(04-07-2020, 10:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 10:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Human rights have not concerned them overmuch, until very, very recently...
@"Ninurta" 

Human Rights still mean Nothing To Leaders of the PRC, they want to be in a place of Power to quall, discourage or just shut down/stop complaints.

I'm thinking they want a seat on the UN HRC in order to quash any such complaints that are bound to start pouring in there in the wake of this pandemic.

You are absolutely Correct!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Amazing Polly does another great deep dive in exposing the CDC task force.  I do hope you'll take time to watch.

The invasion antics continue...

Quote:'Despicable' men lick hands and wipe supermarket food.

'Two "despicable" men who licked their hands before wiping them over meat, vegetables and fridge handles
in a supermarket are wanted by police.
The pair walked into Sainsbury's in Morecambe, Lancashire, on Saturday afternoon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7432]
CCTV images of two suspects have been released.

Staff were forced to thoroughly disinfect the Lancaster Road store and destroy products, police said.
Lancashire Police has now released CCTV images of two suspects and appealed for information.

Insp James Martin, described the incident "utterly despicable".
He said: "That anyone could think this sort of behaviour is appropriate or amusing, even in normal times, is beyond
me. "But at this time of crisis when many people have been faced with empty shelves in shops it is flabbergasting."

Insp Martin called on the men to come forward, adding: "You must surely know that what you have done is wrong."...'
BBC:

Don't hold your breath Inspector Martin! One day, the truth will come out about what's really going on
and this type of behavior will be seen as just another small part of the tactics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, considering the media scoff at David Icke's belief-system, I'm surprised they closed his live-stream
down during its airing. All he said was that he believed Covid-19 was merely an invention due to reading
standard flu symptoms and that the 5-G towers being erected were the cause of the respiratory problems.

Mind you, people have been setting the 5-G towers alight around the Liverpool area.
But so much for free speech!

Quote:Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview.

'The UK's media watchdog has launched a formal investigation into a TV network's broadcast of an interview
with conspiracy theorist David Icke about coronavirus. Ofcom acted after London Live screened the programme
on Wednesday evening.
The regulator received more than 40 complaints following the broadcast.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7439]

It follows YouTube's introduction of stricter misinformation rules after a later interview with Mr Icke by the same team
was streamed on its platform. "We have assessed this programme, and we are concerned that it raises potential
issues under our rules," said a spokesman for Ofcom.
"We are now investigating as a matter of urgency."

It intends to speak to London Live as part of the probe, and said it was making the investigation "a priority".
Ofcom is unable to intervene before a programme has been broadcast. But afterwards, it has the power to demand
on-air corrections and issue fines. It can even withdraw a TV station's licence to broadcast, but seldom does so.

Earlier, the culture secretary had expressed concern about the matter on BBC Radio 4's Today programme
"Clearly that station is regulated by Ofcom. And I would be expecting Ofcom to take appropriate action," said Oliver
Dowden. "Clearly they are independent but I will be in touch with them to understand what action they are taking in
respect to that."

A spokeswoman for London Live: "We are aware of the culture secretary's comments, and have proactively contacted
Ofcom to offer our co-operation and support as part of their assessment." Last week, the watchdog sanctioned a
community radio network for having broadcast a discussion that "contained potentially harmful views about coronavirus".

"During the current pandemic, it's important that potentially misleading information about the coronavirus is not broadcast
on radio or TV," Ofcom said at the time. "This includes inaccurate claims about potential causes, symptoms, and treatments
for the virus."
London Live's programme was produced by a London-based independent company that also offers training services.

On Tuesday, YouTube deleted copies of a later interview with Mr Icke by the same host - which was embedded into the
production company's site and hosted on YouTube's platform - and announced it would wipe any other videos that also
falsely linked Covid-19 to 5G mobile networks.
The production company then reuploaded this interview to another US-based service - Vimeo - but it too deleted it.

"Vimeo is committed to eliminating content from our platform that spreads harmful health misinformation," said a spokesman.
"Our policies explicitly reflect these values. After careful review from our Trust & Safety team, we can confirm that the video in
question has been removed." It has since been uploaded again to Bitchute, a smaller UK-based platform.

Mr Icke does not mention 5G by name in the interview broadcast by London Live, although at one point he does refer to an
"electro-magnetic technologically generated soup of radiation toxicity", which he claims has damaged old people's immune
systems. Scientists have previously rubbished suggestions mobile networks cause such harm.

London Live is owned by the Russian businessman Evgeny Lebedev, who also owns the Evening Standard and Independent
newspapers. It screened a notice during advert breaks, saying the views expressed in the programme were "not necessarily
those" of the network and displayed the address of the government's Covid-19 website...'
BBC:

@"BIAD" - That's curious. Removed from YouTube AND Vimeo? Yet they allow videos of lenticular clouds that folks are promoting as "UFOs"? I felt that the covid - 5G connection was nutter stuff, but this is making me re-think that. If they are pushing so hard to squelch any discussion of the matter, that by itself tells me there may be something to it... especially considering the vast amount of blatant bullshit they allow to sit on their servers, passing itself off as "truth".

Normally, utterly ridiculous stuff is allowed to run rampant, even promoted, just so they can deconstruct it and tear it down, thereby discrediting it's proponents. Yet they are not even attempting to deconstruct or destroy this narrative, they are simply trying to silence it rahter than discredit it. May be, they CAN'T deconstruct it, discredit it, or destroy it, meaning there must be something to it...

I'll have to keep a closer eye out for 5G towers to start going up here, so I have something to burn down!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-10-2020, 12:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: @"BIAD" - That's curious. Removed from YouTube AND Vimeo? Yet they allow videos of lenticular clouds that folks are promoting as "UFOs"? I felt that the covid - 5G connection was nutter stuff, but this is making me re-think that. If they are pushing so hard to squelch any discussion of the matter, that by itself tells me there may be something to it... especially considering the vast amount of blatant bullshit they allow to sit on their servers, passing itself off as "truth".

Normally, utterly ridiculous stuff is allowed to run rampant, even promoted, just so they can deconstruct it and tear it down, thereby discrediting it's proponents. Yet they are not even attempting to deconstruct or destroy this narrative, they are simply trying to silence it rahter than discredit it. May be, they CAN'T deconstruct it, discredit it, or destroy it, meaning there must be something to it...

I'll have to keep a closer eye out for 5G towers to start going up here, so I have something to burn down!

Daddy, daddy, daddy... I've been telling you this.  smalltappingfoot

You really need to start paying attention and opening your mind up just a tad bit more.

Just a tad?  tinyshocked

Please?   tinybiggrin
This is where that 'advisory' system that Governments offer to the public meets the yearning for control from certain
official factions of society. There'll always be one person in a position of power who needs to threaten to flex their
authoritarian muscles and through the correction of less-oppressive sections of law enforcement, the same public
are left confused.

Supermarkets have to make money and so they put offers on display. You're the dutiful character from an Orwellian
nightmare and after gathering your essentials from the store's shelves, you spy something that you'd like and at half
-price too. Slipping it into your trolley, you breathe a sigh of relief on your way to the checkout and think to yourself
that things might one day get back to normal.

That's when the uniformed man at the door steps forward and halts your passage. "It's up to me what you buy" he
growls and begins to rummage through your shopping bag.

Quote:Northamptonshire Police to fine rule flouters.

'A police boss has said his force is "upping its enforcement activity" as people continue to flout social distancing regulations.
Northamptonshire's Chief Constable Nick Adderley said he would not rule out road blocks or checking supermarket trolleys...'

And there it is, a threat. The threat that your choice may not be your own if you don't do as you're told.
Raise your arms in worship of Ingsoc, everybody.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7440]

Quote:However, after criticism, he was forced to clarify that police will not be judging people on what they are buying.
But officers will be handing out £60 fines for those not social distancing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7441]
Chief Constable Nick Adderley -he knows what you're like.

Last month Mr Adderley spoke of a surge in reports of people gathering in groups but said he wanted to educate
the public first, rather than using police powers to punish those breaching government regulations.
He has now said the "three-week grace period is over".
Officers can issue penalty notices of £60 which are doubled for each repeat offence up to a £960 cap.

"UK Police:“We will not at this stage be starting to marshal supermarkets and check-in the items in baskets
and trolleys to see whether it is a legitimate necessary item but...if people do not head the warnings...
we will start to do that” -Twitter Link:

Quote:Mr Adderley said while most people were staying at home, "sadly, there are a small minority of people in this county who
continue to flout the restrictions despite how hard we have tried to engage with them". "This is why we will be upping our
enforcement activity and fining people who are found to be breaching the Covid-19 restrictions, be it people gathering in
public or at other people's homes, or making journeys that are not essential," he said.

Mr Adderley added: "We will not, at this stage, be setting up road blocks. We will not, at this stage, start to marshal
supermarkets and checking the items in baskets and trolleys to see whether it's a legitimate, necessary item.
"But again, be under no illusion, if people do not heed the warnings and the pleas I'm making today, we will start to do that."

However after criticism on social media, from among others former Justice Secretary David Gauke and from UK civil liberties
group Big Brother Watch which compared the measures to a "police state", Mr Adderley tweeted to clarify his comments.
BBC:

"I will keep reiterating the position, we will NOT be searching trolleys or baskets and we will not be determining
what is and isn’t an essential item. The point I was making was around the necessity of the journey." -Twitter Link:

So where did Chief Constable Nick Adderley get his first comment from...?

Anger at the public not believing the media?
Are the public having doubts on the political-system due to the Scottish Chief medical Officer flouting the advice she'd
given said public and left her family home in Edinburgh and went to her second house in Earlsferry in Fife?
(Reportedly four times!)

Or are UK's public ignoring the Covid-19 warnings because Cabinet minister -Robert Jenrick, who travelled 150 miles
from London to his £1.1million home in Herefordshire and then visited his parents in Shropshire, 40 miles away?

A quote from George Orwell's '1984' book: “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
tinysurprised

We have a saying around here - "keep yer furry mitts off of my stuff, or draw back a bloody nubbin". So, Yeah, go ahead and try to reach into my shopping cart. Go ahead, I dare ya!

We have a similar, though not nearly identical, over-reach of authority going on here in Virginia. They've passed a "Red Flag" law that Gov. Northam just signed into being that is being billed as "giving the authorities the power to relieve citizens of their property". Nope, it does not give them that power at all. No law, or edict CAN give them that power, as it would have to be a super-power: the ability to outrun a speeding bullet. No law can give anyone that power at all.  If you don't believe me, try to take my stuff, and find out. Mr. Northam. A thief is a thief, regardless of what he or she is wearing, and thieves will be treated as such around here.

'Nuff said.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well people are seeing and reading about how "imports" are doing as they like ,and the police do nothing wile the natives get hammered all the time. Its simple that people just dont trust the police anymore, dont want to be oppressed and looked on as 3th class in there own country.
The police in the UK seem to be run by the Left, if they get control of the Army then its game over.
I read in the news that the British Army are now taking people with a reading level of 5 year olds, easy to control.
People need to read and understand, 1984, brave new world, and animal farm.
On the back of Chief Constable Nick Adderley's retracted comments (see above) regarding enforcement
around the virus pandemic in the UK, another officer takes it upon herself to tell people something that
is untrue.

Quote:Police tell dad he can’t sit in his front garden while he plays with his kids.

Daniel Connell filmed himself arguing with a South Yorkshire Police officer who told him he was not
allowed to sit in his front garden due to coronavirus social distancing guidelines.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7448]
The Nazi and the Home Secretary Priti Patel.

'Police have apologised to a dad after wrongly telling him he was not allowed to sit in his front garden.
Daniel Connell filmed himself arguing with police officers who arrived at his doorstep in Eastwood, Rotherham...'

Maybe if the Rotherham Police had shown as much focus on the town's grooming-gang problem as they did
about a male not sexually abusing kids in his front garden, then they'd be seen in a better light.

Quote:'In the video an officer tells the dad that he has to "stay indoors because of Covid-19".
"The virus does not stop on your front garden," the officer claims after spotting Daniel playing with his kids.
"You cannot come on your front garden. I’m recording [this video], you cannot come on your front garden."

Government lockdown guidelines do not ban anyone from going into their garden.
Social distancing measures must be observed if a garden borders a public path or road, but an outright garden
ban is not in place anywhere in the UK. After the video was uploaded to Facebook, South Yorkshire Police issued
an apology.
They said that the officer in the video had been reminded of the lockdown guidelines...'

So the officer knew the guidelines -because she was later reminded of them, and ignored the instructions to
falsely inform a member of the public of something that was untrue. What would possess a Police Officer to slow
her vehicle, observe the man playing in the garden with his children, get out of her car and tell the man something
that she knew wasn't true?!

Does she hate men....? Has this type of false enforcing occurred before in the officer's history? Is she merely
indicative of Rotherham's policing of Rotherham and their handling of the recent grooming-gang cover-up?

Quote:'"This encounter was well-intentioned but ill-informed and we’d like to apologise for the way it was handled," said
South Yorkshire Police. "We’ve spoken to the officer concerned and made our approach absolutely clear.
Yesterday Northamptonshire police chief Nick Adderley said his force were only "a few days away" from introducing
measures such as road blocks and searching shopping trolleys, as people continue to flout coronavirus regulations.

Home Secretary Priti Patel slapped down the chief's suggestion, which she described as "not appropriate".
Ms Patel told TalkRadio: “That's not appropriate, let me be clear about that. “I work with the police and leadership every
single day of the week and have been since this crisis.
“That is not the guidance, that is not down to the measures we’ve been adopting thus far.”
The Mirror:

The video would've been better if we'd seen the officer goose-step back to her patrol car!

(If this has been posted previously, I apologize. Too much info on this virus in too many threads for me to keep up.)

Looks like Fauci is working to open the door for globalist Bill Gates to finish his mission to "tag" us all here in the U.S.  If it's happening here, I'm sure it will in other countries too.
Alas, I don't think President Trump will allow this. If he does, then we know he's been compromised. That's when it will be time for every citizen to take up their arms and defend our freedoms before they're gone for good.

Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci confirmed Friday the idea of Americans carrying “certificates of immunity” is being considered as a possibility to identify people who have been infected with the coronavirus and help reopen the U.S. economy in the coming weeks.

“Can you imagine a time where Americans carry certificates of immunity?” CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota asked Fauci during an interview Friday.

“You know, that’s possible,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, replied.
“It’s one of those things that we talk about when we want to make sure that we know who the vulnerable people are and not.”
He added, “This is something that’s being discussed. I think it might actually have some merit, under certain circumstances.”

Source

People are seeing through Dr. Fauci now and that woman on stage too (what's her name?). They are both embedded in the Deep State, and we need to get rid of them.

Dr. Fauci has been shown putting his hand halfway inside his coat, a hand code to the Masons I believe. I might be wrong on who the loyalty is to, but it's to one of the globalists gangs.  He also gave a signal to an ABC reporter that was there the other day. I don't think he realized he was on camera.

[Image: EVZRRvuUwAAEeVZ?format=jpg&name=900x900]

President Trump knows what's up, I'm sure. How long before he brings them down?
Do Not Cough.

Quote:African American man is DRAGGED off a Philadelphia bus by ten cops because he is not wearing a mask.

'Philadelphia residents are furious after shocking video filmed on Friday appears to show a man violently
dragged from a bus by several officers because he wasn't wearing a mask. The horrifying video, filmed in
the Center City neighborhood, was posted by the Philly Transit Riders Union and has garnered widespread
attention on social media. 

The incident took place on Friday morning at around 8.25am on the 1100 Market Street.

The first video shared by the union shows a hypocritical SEPTA supervisor enforcing rules about wearing masks
while not following them.  'If you do not have a mask you can not ride public transportation,' the SEPTA supervisor
declares on the packed bus. 

He then proceeds to call out various bus passengers, instructing them to get off the bus before he has to call the
cops. One of the men he tells to get off is wearing what looks to be a cloth over his face but the SEPTA supervisor
tells him that is not enough and demands he gets off.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7452]
Today's Public Services. We Care.

The second clip shows the more egregious altercation between the black man and  several uniformed officers. 
The group of officers can be seen yanking the man from the bus as he screams for them to let him go. 
They send his cellphone crashing to the ground as they rough him up on the side of the bus, before releasing him.
The irate man can be heard screaming expletives at the officers as he asks for their badge information and collects
his possessions. 

The Philadelphia Police Department sent a statement to Dailymail.com, explaining that the bus driver had asked
the passenger to get off the bus 'several times.' The passenger refused, according to police.

'Philadelphia Police Department Officers arrived, and after being made aware of the driver's request, also ordered
the male to leave the bus several times,' said Officer Tanya Little with the Philadelphia Police Department.
'The male refused, at which point he was physically removed by the officers. He was not arrested or cited.
Police are investigating the incident. 

On Thursday, the Southeaster Pennsylvania Transportation Authoritiy (SEPTA) shared on its website that it was urging
all customers to follow CDC guidelines and wear a mask. But the statement only asks for passengers to 'comply with
this request,' and does not suggest that a rule will be enforced. 

Several Twitter users shared grabs of the SEPTA website at various times, showing that the website was changed
numerous times to try to best share language about wearing masks. SEPTA is investigating the incident that occurred
with the bus passenger in Center City. 
The incident comes after three SEPTA employees died from the coronavirus, ABC 6 reports.

On Twitter, the Philly Transit Riders Union shared a photo that they suggested was a message bus drivers had received
regarding masks. It tells them that passengers do not have to have masks in order to ride the bus. 

They released a statement condemning the activity on the videos. 
'Under normal conditions, conflicting messages from SEPTA management might only cost riders their time
– missed birthdays, graduations, job interviews, doctor’s appointments.,' the union said in a statement.

'During the COVID-19 pandemic, an interaction with an armed police officer could cost a Philly transit rider
their life. The Philadelphia Police Department began limiting contact with the public on March 17th. 
'Was this interaction necessary? This response indicates that harassment and profiling will be used to
determine who is allowed to use public transit and who is considered “essential”.'...'
The Daily Mail:

(04-12-2020, 12:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Do Not Cough.

The Daily Mail:

In Rhode Island, USA, they ("they" being State Police and National Guardsmen) are apparently running road blocks and going door-to-door hunting New Yorkers. Now, as a rule, I've got nothing at all against hunting New Yorkers, and firmly believe that there should be a high bag limit, because there are so damned many of them, but road blocks and door-to-door searches are a big no go here. Hunt them the honest way - with hunting blinds and tree stands. They way they are going about it amounts to poaching in my book.

And here comes Fauci to play his part in helping Schiffty to get his "it's all Trump's fault" narrative off the ground.

This is the first paragraph in this article, but much more was said before he got to this part in the video. And Brietbart arranged the wording differently too. I'm disappointed in them. They are usually much more fair in their reporting.
There were many factors involved in deciding when to shut down the country.

Quote:Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci said if President Donald Trump had listened to top officials who wanted the shutdown to begin in February, fewer lives would have been lost to the coronavirus pandemic.

Read more and watch the video here: Source
Fauci seems to me to be carrying water for the enemy, and I'm rapidly losing all faith in him. The more he speaks and tips his hand towards his agenda, the less I trust him.

I posted RedPill78 interviewing this man, and now I'm sharing another interview. What he has to say is THAT important. Our freedom as we know it is at stake. If we allow Bill Gates to get his way, we are done... game over!

President Trump stated yesterday in his briefing that the U.S. would not be funding W.H.O. while this Covid-19 virus is investigated.

Bill Gates didn't like that! All that money he had planned to go into his pockets just got blown into the wind.
He's upset. Even though he is already the second richest man in America (or is it the world?), some people just can't get enough.
He wants to rule the world!

Here is his tweet from this morning:

Quote:Bill Gates @BillGates
[/url]
Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds. Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs
@WHO now more than ever.

1:17 AM · Apr 15, 2020

Gates was slammed with negative tweets after this, as he should have been.
Here is one of my favorites that makes the most sense too:

Quote:[Image: jhTmW4Bs_bigger.png]

Ardent Patriot @embryglobal

·
[url=https://twitter.com/embryglobal/status/1250302074828414985]9h
Replying to @BillGates and @WHO

I disagree! We've known since 2005 that the cheap malaria drug with zinc kills the virus. NO greedy big pharma vaccine needed. We should continue to use Hydroxychloroquine(HCQ) as a first line treatment for nCOVID-19. WHO is corrupted beyond repair.

The people have spoken!       smallupset
Piss on Bill Gates and the computer he rode in on!

All of these people bitching and whining about the poor, poor W.H.O. are just carrying water for the PRC. It screws up the totalitarian agenda being pushed if folks don't toe the Party Line, so they are going all out to promote that Party Line. The W.H.O. takes it's marching orders from the PRC, and all of the little minions like Billy Gates take their marching orders from the W.H.O., and therefore the CHICOM PRC by extension.

Keep pushing, you bastards. See where it gets you in the end... I don't think anyone at all is being "awakened", but I'm real damned sure they're getting plenty pissed off. See, contrary to Teodoros' pronouncement, we are not being "diwided", we are getting more and more UNITED, it's just that the unity is getting more strongly opposed to the W.H.O/CHICOM agenda, and that should scare the hell them.

It may have been a miscalculation to attack the populace of the world with a bioweapon and then expect them to just fall into line with the communist demands...

People are people. They're not as easy to predict as the demagogues would have us believe.

I hope with my whole heart this report is proven wrong. If its right remember people that Swedish government is very left/socialists and in the pocket of Soros

Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=7470]

NEW FORECAST: Between 52 and 183 thousand Swedes will die from corona
April 15, 2020

In a new study that has not yet been reviewed, a group of researchers from Uppsala University are predicting
that the most likely alternative is that just over 100,000 Swedes will die in the epidemic.
The current intensive care capacity will be exceeded 40 times.

In the study, the researchers use several models with different levels of restrictions. However, they agree that even
though the Swedish government would have imposed the most stringent restrictions in Europe as of April 10 - it
would not play a major role in this context. The measure could reduce mortality by only 50%.

However, if the government continues on the trajectory without any additional restrictions, they estimate that up to
183,000 Swedes will die - with the median mortality of 96,000 people. According to the model described in the study,
the number of deaths and persons in need of intensive care will shoot straight up in early May.

Then the capacity for intensive care will be exceeded 40 times - which can lead to the narrowest priorities in the whole
of Europe to receive intensive care. This, the researchers fear, could aggravate the situation and increase mortality even
more.

In addition, during the peak, more than 15% of healthcare staff will not be able to work due to serious infections of
Covid-19. In addition, almost the entire population - between 8 and 9 million - will be infected by the corona virus
by early June.

[url=https://samnytt.se/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Studie3.jpg][Image: Studie3.jpg]
The study can be read in its entirety at the following link 
link

The whole world is at a standstill and the people are terrified of the invisible lurgy that's silently going door-to-door
with evil intent on its mind. It may be that in the future, everything will have to be made out of wood as a particular
virus doesn't seem to like it.

Published Sun, Mar 29, 2020

Quote:Coronavirus cannot be passed on from newspapers, World Health Organisation confirms.

'Coronavirus cannot be caught from newspapers, the World Health Organisation and medical experts have confirmed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7472]

Thousands of people across the UK buy a newspaper or have one delivered every single day. In light of the COVID-19
pandemic causing havoc across the globe, health experts have issued warnings urging members of the public to avoid
unnecessarily touching objects which may have come into contact with a large number of people.

However, the World Health Organisation has confirmed newspapers will not carry the virus...'

No seriously, stop it...  smallroflmao

Quote:'In a statement the international body said: "The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low
and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed
to different conditions and temperature is also low.”

Reinforcing the statement medical practitioner Doctor Hilary Jones said: "For public health information right now it's
important people have access to information through newspapers." He stressed: "It's possible to deliver newspapers
safely.
"If someone physically picks them up and delivers them to a doorstep or letterbox it's safe."...'

Come now, yer' can't just take the p*ss like this and expect to get away with it...  smallroflmao smallroflmao

Quote:'Publishers have also long protected customers and staff through health and safety measures at printing plants, distribution
centres, and home delivery. Virologist George Lomonossoff, of the John Innes independent research centre in Norwich, is
an expert in molecular biology and the properties of viruses and underlined the safety of newspapers further.

He said: “Newspapers are pretty sterile because of the way they are printed and the process they’ve been through to be
produced. "Traditionally, people have eaten fish and chips out of them for that very reason."
Royal Mail and Amazon packages should also be safe from COVID-19...'

smallroflmao smallroflmao smallrofl  We're gonna get letters! You can't just say the one material you happened to work with is
safe. That's being a little-bit over the top now, isn't it?!

Quote:'The UK Government has committed to allowing news providers to stay open within new lockdown legislation and confirmed
that journalists are recognised as key workers. Research conducted on the new coronavirus and others similar to it, such as
SARS, suggest the virus can spread through particles in the air and via contaminated surfaces...'

'However, Covid-19 is a respiratory illness and is largely spread via droplets in the air, says John Lednicky, a virologist who
studies coronaviruses at the University of Florida...'
The Express:

So it isn't just wood-pulp then? But it just happens to be that the material Journalists use is the one they write about.
Imagine my surprise!!
tinywhat
smallrofl

Are you f*ckin' kidding me? The real pisser, the one that Trump was hauled over the coals for, is that
global organisations have been shilling for the Chinese Government and taking money from from the
same people they lied to.

Quote:No human-to-human transmission, no travel bans, but plenty of praise for Beijing:
How WHO parroted Chinese lies as coronavirus pandemic unfolded

'The World Heath Organisation has found itself with serious questions to answer after President Trump accused the UN agency of
'severely mismanaging' its response to the coronavirus pandemic and withheld $500million in funding.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7473]

The WHO has been spearheading global efforts to fight the virus, but has come under attack for playing along with China as the country
sought to minimise its initial outbreak and the threat the disease posed. Critics point to its uncritical parroting of Chinese government data,
early claims that the disease was not spreading person-to-person, and praise for the country's leaders as evidence that it was not fulfilling
its role.

Trump - who is facing heavy criticism for his own response - has blasted the WHO for advising against travel bans, which he claims
'accelerated the pandemic all around the world', and called for an investigation.

Here, the Mail Online has tracked key WHO statements about coronavirus - from the first cases, through China's outbreak, and beyond
- to reveal what the world's largest health body said and when as the disease spread...

December 31 – China first reports a cluster of unusual pneumonia cases in Wuhan to the WHO

January 4 – WHO tweets about ‘a cluster of pneumonia cases’ in Wuhan with no deaths, saying investigations into the cause are underway

January 5 – The WHO issues its first guidance on ‘pneumonia of unknown cause’, saying there are a total of 44 patients and 11 in severe
condition. The main symptom is listed as fever, with ‘a few patients having difficulty breathing’  The WHO says there is ‘no evidence of human
-to-human transmission’ and that ‘no health care worker infections have been reported’

January 7 – China says it has identified the cause of the pneumonia as a ‘novel coronavirus’, initially named 2019-nCoV by the WHO

January 9 – The WHO praises China for identifying the new virus ‘in a short space of time’ and repeats its assessment that the virus ‘does
not transmit readily between people’. It also advises against travel or trade restrictions on China

January 13 – The WHO says it is now working with authorities in Thailand after reports of a case there, and may call a meeting of the
Emergency Committee

January 14 – The WHO tweets saying there is ‘no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission in China’, though later clarifies and
says there may have been limited transmission via family members

Jan 20-21 - WHO's field team in China conducts a brief field visit to epicentre Wuhan

Jan 21 – The first case is confirmed on US soil in Washington, in a person who had travelled from China a week before

Jan 22 – A report from the WHO team sent to Wuhan notes ‘human-to-human’ transmission is taking place, but says more research is
needed to assess ‘the full extent’. The report notes confirmed infections in 16 medics, a clear sign of transmission from patients
The team recommends avoiding large gatherings, isolating infected people, and a focus on washing hands as the best way to combat
the virus’s spread

The same day, that WHO Emergency Committee convenes for the first time. Afterwards, Dr Tedros says he has spoken with the Chinese
Minister for Health, and praises the government for its ‘invaluable’ efforts to halt the virus. He calls a second meeting for the following day

Jan 23 – With the Emergency Committee split, Dr Tedros says he has decided not to declare the virus a public health emergency of
international concern. Referencing the lockdown of Wuhan, which was announced the same day, he says he hopes ‘it will be effective
and short in duration’. He praises China’s ‘cooperation and transparency’ in tackling the virus

Dr Tedros says there is limited evidence of human-to-human transmission, mostly among families or doctors treating the virus.
At this point, there are 584 confirmed cases and 17 deaths globally, including in Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Thailand and the US
He recommends screening at airports and tells countries to put testing facilities in place, but stops short of recommending a travel ban

Jan 28 – Dr Tedros and other senior WHO officials meet Xi Jinping in China, agreeing that a panel of experts should be sent to monitor
the outbreak. He praises ‘the seriousness with which China is taking this outbreak, especially the commitment from top leadership and
the transparency they have demonstrated’

Jan 29 – Dr Tedros gives a speech praising China’s efforts to contain the virus, saying the country ‘deserves our gratitude and respect’
for locking down swathes of the country to prevent the spread. He notes a few cases of human-to-human spread outside China, which
he says ‘is of grave concern’ and will be monitored closely

Jan 30 – The WHO Emergency Committee reconvenes early and declares a public health emergency of international concern. It comes
after confirmed cases of human-to-human transmission in Germany, Japan, Vietnam and the US

Dr Tedros again praises China for ‘setting a new standard for outbreak response’ with its lockdowns, and says the small number of cases
outside the country – 98 – is ‘thanks to their efforts’

Despite noting that a majority of cases outside China have a history of travel to or from Wuhan, he again
recommends no measures to curb international travel or trade

Jan 31 – Donald Trump announces travel restrictions on people coming from China

Feb 3 – Dr Tedros gives a speech to the WHO updating on coronavirus, saying there are 17,238 cases in China and 361 deaths
– now thought to be an under-estimate

He praises Xi Jinping for his individual leadership, and insists that cases outside China ‘can be managed’ if world authorities work
together and follow recommendations which include – no ban on travel or trade, supporting countries with weak health systems,
investment in vaccines and diagnosis, combating disinformation and urgent reviews of emergency preparedness

Feb 7 – Dr Li Wenliang, a doctor who first reported the existence of coronavirus and was initially silenced by China, dies from the virus

Feb 10 – The WHO’s team of experts arrives in China to assist with the outbreak

Feb 11 – The WHO names the disease caused by the virus COVID-19, saying it avoided including a geographical name because it risks
‘stigmatizing’ people. It says it will not be using the name SARS-CoV-2 because it risks causing ‘unnecessary fear’ by linking it to the 2003
SARS outbreak

Feb 12 – Dr Tedros says the number of new cases being reported in China has ‘stabilised’ but adds that it must be ‘interpreted with extreme
caution’ and the outbreak ‘could still go in any direction’

Feb 16-24 – WHO team of experts convenes in China, visiting affected sites and sharing information on the best ways to tackle the crisis

Feb 17 – Dr Tedros begins chairing daily updates on the coronavirus response, with each briefing beginning with an update on the number
of infections including from China, which are repeated without caveats

He give an analysis of Chinese data on some 44,000 confirmed cases. He says the data shows that 80 per cent of cases are mild, 14 per
cent lead to severe disease, and 2 per cent are fatal. The disease is more severe in older people, with the young largely spared.
He urges world leaders not to ‘squander’ a window of opportunity to get ahead of the virus and prevent it from spreading

Feb 26 – Donald Trump announces a dedicated coronavirus response team, which Mike Pence will lead

Feb 28 – The team of WHO experts delivers its first report on the coronavirus. Among its major findings are that the disease likely came from
bats, that it is spread through close contact with infected people and not through the air, and that most common symptoms include fever, dry
cough and fatigue

The report praises China’s response as ‘perhaps the most ambitious, agile and aggressive disease containment effort in history’ saying
lockdowns were achieved ‘due to the deep commitment of the Chinese people to collective action’ and had achieved a rapid decline in
cases

Mar 9 - The whole of Italy is placed on lockdown as the virus spreads, the first European nation to enter total lockdown

Mar 11 - The WHO declares coronavirus a pandemic, meaning it is spreading out of control in multiple locations around the world.
At this point, cases have been reported in more than 100 countries

Mar 13 - WHO says Europe is now the new epicentre of the virus after cases increase steeply, with Dr Tedros noting ‘more cases are now
being reported every day than were reported in China at the height of its epidemic’

Mar 19 - China reports no new domestic infections from coronavirus since the pandemic began

Mar 20 - Dr Tedros issues a warning that 'young people are not invincible' to the virus after data from outside showed  large numbers of
people under the age of 50 ending up in intensive care 

Mar 25 - As Donald Trump begins touting hydroxychloroquine as a potential coronavirus treatment, WHO warns that no drugs have so far
been approved for treating the virus The same day the organization calls for an extra $2billion in funding to help tackle the virus

Apr 3 - As millions of US citizens sign on for unemployment benefit, Dr Tedros and the IMF call for debt relief and social welfare to help
people through the pandemic

Apr 6 - The WHO updates its guidance on masks to say they are effective at stopping spread of the virus, but must be used in conjunction
with other methods.  It comes after the CDC updated its guidance to advise people to wear masks in public

Apr 8 - Following Trump's first barrage of criticism for the WHO, Dr Tedros urges world leaders to 'stop politicising the pandemic' unless
they want 'more body bags'

Apr 13 - A group of scientists convened by WHO to research a vaccine for coronavirus issue a joint statement urging world leaders to keep
listening to the scientific community when responding to the virus...'
Daily Mail: