Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Pandemic Event 201
The Man The Virus Couldn't Kill.
minusculebeercheers

Quote:Granddad beats Covid-19 while recovering from two heart attacks and multiple strokes

'A granddad defied the odds and survived coronavirus whilst recovering from two heart attacks and
multiple strokes. Pensioner Tam Dempsey has spent the last six months in and out of hospital, battling
heart attacks, a quadruple bypass, severe haemorrhaging and multiple strokes.

The 75-year-old was diagnosed with coronavirus on March 18 and his family got ready to say their final
goodbyes. But ‘warrior’ Tam bounced back once again and was told he had beaten the virus last week...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7380]
Tam said no.
The Mirror:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-28-2020, 08:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: The Man The Virus Couldn't Kill.
minusculebeercheers

Quote:Granddad beats Covid-19 while recovering from two heart attacks and multiple strokes

'A granddad defied the odds and survived coronavirus whilst recovering from two heart attacks and
multiple strokes. Pensioner Tam Dempsey has spent the last six months in and out of hospital, battling
heart attacks, a quadruple bypass, severe haemorrhaging and multiple strokes.

The 75-year-old was diagnosed with coronavirus on March 18 and his family got ready to say their final
goodbyes. But ‘warrior’ Tam bounced back once again and was told he had beaten the virus last week...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7380]
Tam said no.
The Mirror:

There's something very odd about this virus in who is affected and who isn't. 

Very strange.   minusculethinking
(03-28-2020, 09:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There's something very odd about this virus in who is affected and who isn't. 

Indeed there is. I crunched the numbers coming out of Italy, and for every 1 year age increment, the death rate increases by a factor of 3X. No deaths at all under 30 years old, and if 30-40 is considered a base death rate of 1X, then 40-50 dies at 3X the base rate, 50-60 dies at 9X the base death rate, 60-70 27X, etc.

It's as if it was designed to kill off old folks, because we don't make good slaves or mules, and we can recall what it was like to be free...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-29-2020, 11:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 09:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There's something very odd about this virus in who is affected and who isn't. 

Indeed there is. I crunched the numbers coming out of Italy, and for every 1 year age increment, the death rate increases by a factor of 3X. No deaths at all under 30 years old, and if 30-40 is considered a base death rate of 1X, then 40-50 dies at 3X the base rate, 50-60 dies at 9X the base death rate, 60-70 27X, etc.

It's as if it was designed to kill off old folks, because we don't make good slaves or mules, and we can recall what it was like to be free...

I've seen that a couple of those teens partying in FL caught the virus, and a couple of other younger kids. Then today, I saw a post on FB where a baby died that was born with it.  tinycrying  Maybe we are just now starting to see younger folks because more doctors have tests.
I think the internet is fantastic... it's so open to people from all around the world and works hard
to bring you accurate information... especially now at this vital time. No matter what a Journalist's
agenda may be, the internet stays neutral and nobody gets left behind.
tinywondering

Quote:Three coronavirus arrests after teens ‘cough at elderly couple’.

'Three teenagers have been arrested after they allegedly coughed at an elderly couple, resulting in an altercation on the
street. Officers from Hertfordshire Police said the males, aged 16, 18 and 19, approached a couple in Paynes Park,
Hitchin, before one of them is said to have coughed in their faces on March 20.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7385]

An altercation then broke out, in which a woman in her 70s was left with a black eye. She was taken to hospital, but has
since been discharged. The woman’s car was also damaged in the incident and a passer-by who intervened at the
scene was left with bruising.

Officers questioned the three teenagers on suspicion of actual bodily harm, affray and criminal damage.
They have since been released under investigation. Hertfordshire Police have called for anyone with information about
the incident to get in touch...'
Metro:

Sort of.

Quote:Tommy Robinson Stops Coronavirus Assault – Media Erases His Actions.

The media reports on the incident only referred to him as a passer-by.

'Tommy Robinson stopped thugs coughing and spitting on a woman during the coronavirus pandemic,
but the media erased his actions in their reports. Last week, Tommy Robinson, the founder of the English
Defence League, saw a number of young thugs spitting and coughing on a woman, in what seemed an
attempt to also spread fear and panic during the coronavirus outbreak.

According to a video posted by TR News, Tommy Robinson was driving with his kids when he spotted the
gang coughing and spitting on an elderly woman, and he stopped to confront them. The gang then called
him racist, and started abusing him.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7386]

One said that he would “duff you in front of your kid fam,” and then the three men proceeded to attack him
and his car. Robinson got out of his car and defended himself. In the altercation, he received a black-eye,
as did the older lady.

When the police arrived, they blamed Robinson, saying he “overstepped the line,” in his response, despite
the youths assaulting him and attacking his car. The policeman criticised him for running after them, with
Robinson responding if he was just supposed to let them continue to spit in the face of the woman and let
them get away.
“I’m not a coward – I’m not just going to stand there and let an old woman get abused like that,” he said.

According to sources obtained by TR News, the “aggressive tall black lad,” in the video is an illegal immigrant
from the Gambia, currently out on bail for knife crime.
In a statement, the police said that they are “currently investigating following an incident in Paynes Park, Hitchin”:

An elderly couple were walking through the park when they were approached by three people, one of whom
reportedly coughed in their faces, making them feel uncomfortable. An altercation then ensued after a passer-by
intervened.

A woman aged in her 70s subsequently suffered bruising to one of her eyes and a vehicle was damaged.
The woman was taken to hospital for a check-up and is now recovering at home with her family. The person who
intervened, a man aged in his 30s, also suffered bruising.

Three males, aged 16, 18 and 19, have been arrested and interviewed in connection with the incident.
They have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.

The subsequent media reports, however, failed to mention at all Robinson’s involvement in stopping the assault.
BBC News, Metro, and The Sun, only described him in their article as a “passer-by,” completely failing to mention
it was him who intervened.

The New Statesman, the left-wing magazine, seemed to call the media out in an article entitled, “Tommy Robinson
was the unlikely hero of a coronavirus scuffle – so why didn’t the media say so?”
However, the article was pulled from the site, with the page now saying it can’t be found...'
NationalFile:

In response to @"BIAD" above...

When I see stories like this I just want to...
well, let's just say I get so angry inside I can find no words to describe it!  smallfit

All I can say is, it's good I'm an old woman with disabilities, otherwise I would be out on a "hunting spree" of my own to rid the world of some of the vermin polluting our world.

The things "children" get away with these days leaves me in fear of my children's, and their children's future if things don't change. 

Glad I won't be around to see it.
(03-30-2020, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In response to @"BIAD" above...

well, let's just say I get so angry inside I can find no words to describe it!  smallfit

The quote "...The gang then called him racist, and started abusing him..." tells you a lot about who was doing the coughing!
tinysure

On a similar note, USA Today continue the MSM goal of dividing the public...

Quote:Health issues for blacks, Latinos and Native Americans may cause coronavirus to ravage communities.

'Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans have many underlying health conditions, including asthma and heart disease,
that could make them more vulnerable to complications from the coronavirus, leaving advocates, lawmakers and public
health experts worried these long marginalized communities won't get equal access to tests and treatment as the
outbreak spreads.

“The virus is an equal opportunity crisis … but the impact and the burden of it is not going to be shared equally,’’
said Dr. Ashwin Vasan, a public health expert and assistant professor at Columbia University in New York City.

“Like most things in society, it's going to be regressive. It's going to be felt disproportionately by the poor, the vulnerable,
the marginalized and obviously that falls down in this country on communities of color.’’

As the coronavirus continues to spread across the country, advocates and civil rights groups are pushing to get local
and federal lawmakers to focus attention on communities of color and steer resources to places like reservations and
community health centers that serve them.

Some are calling for federal officials to track the number of people of color who have died from coronavirus and to set
up a commission to study how coronavirus is spreading in those communities. There were more than 140,000 confirmed
cases of coronavirus in the U.S. by Monday morning and more than 2,500 deaths.
Officials have so far not released information on race and coronavirus cases. 

“You need to do this with intention,'' said Vasan, who is also president & CEO of the mental health charity Fountain House
based in New York City. "You need to map out which communities are already at the margins of care and resources and
testing and already have preconditions, disproportionate health conditions, and then say, ‘All right, how do we ensure that
we're going there?’"

Long history of health disparities
Long before the pandemic, people of color have experienced racial and ethnic health disparities, including a lack of access
to quality care and health insurance, public health  experts said. Federal agencies, as well as nonprofit health organizations,
have studied the issue and set up programs to address it. 

The coronavirus outbreak is a stark reminder of those gaps, advocates said.
“It further shines a light on the long standing inequities that exist in society,’’ said J. Nadine Gracia, executive vice president
and CEO at Trust For America’s Health, a public health policy group in Washington, D.C.

U.S. Rep. Robin Kelly, chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus Health Braintrust, said communities of color tend to
be hardest hit by health crises because they tend to have less wealth than whites and less access to health care. 
“We’re very concerned because, as we like to say, when the majority gets a cold, we get the flu or we get pneumonia,’’ said
Kelly, a Democrat from Illinois.

While the Affordable Care Act helped many people of color get health coverage, many still don’t have insurance, or access to
providers and quality care, experts said. According to the Census, 8.5 percent of whites were uninsured in 2017, compared
to 10.6 percent of blacks, 7.3 percent for Asians and 16.1 percent for Hispanics.

Dr. Melissa Clarke, former assistant dean in the Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.C., said the nation’s
history of health disparities and the stressors faced by people of color, including racism and poverty, are factors in those
communities disproportionately having the “very diseases that COVID19 presents a problem for.”

Those include high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, lung diseases, including asthma and chronic bronchitis, and
autoimmune diseases like lupus – all disproportionately found in blacks, Latinos and Native Americans...'
USA Today: (More in the link)

In the same dying media, the truth is once more diluted...

Quote:CBS mourns longtime journalist Maria Mercader, who died at 54 from coronavirus.

'CBS News is mourning Maria Mercader, a longtime journalist with the news outlet who died in a New York
hospital at 54 after battling coronavirus. In a news release shared Sunday afternoon, CBS remembered
Mercader as a "network veteran who covered breaking news for nearly three decades and, most recently,
helped shape strategy for the network's correspondents and reporters."

Mercader battled cancer and "related illnesses" for more than 20 years and had been on medical leave
"for an unrelated matter" since the end of February, CBS added. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7390]
Maria Mercader.

She began working with the network's news division as part of the page program in 1987, the year she graduated
from College of New Rochelle, and went on to produce major stories for CBS News' foreign and national desks...'
SOURCE:

She was already ill and on leave.
tinyok

(03-30-2020, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In response to @"BIAD" above...

All I can say is, it's good I'm an old woman with disabilities, otherwise I would be out on a "hunting spree" of my own to rid the world of some of the vermin polluting our world.

The things "children" get away with these days leaves me in fear of my children's, and their children's future if things don't change. 

Glad I won't be around to see it.

I think it's a matter of how we raise our kids whether there will be someone to carry the fight on when we are gone. I've never been prouder of my son than when he was "in trouble" for thumping the shit out of a kid who was bullying another kid in school, and I got called in for a "discussion" on the matter. The principal was left somewhat less than enthused by my response, but at least she knew where I stood in the matter! More importantly, the bullies knew where my son stood in the matter, and I like to think that made a difference in someone's life.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-30-2020, 08:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: ......................................

On a similar note, USA Today continue the MSM goal of dividing the public...

Quote:Health issues for blacks, Latinos and Native Americans may cause coronavirus to ravage communities.

“Like most things in society, it's going to be regressive. It's going to be felt disproportionately by the poor, the vulnerable,
the marginalized and obviously that falls down in this country on communities of color.’’

As the coronavirus continues to spread across the country, advocates and civil rights groups are pushing to get local
and federal lawmakers to focus attention on communities of color and steer resources to places like reservations and
community health centers that serve them.

While the Affordable Care Act helped many people of color get health coverage, many still don’t have insurance, or access to
providers and quality care, experts said. According to the Census, 8.5 percent of whites were uninsured in 2017, compared
to 10.6 percent of blacks, 7.3 percent for Asians and 16.1 percent for Hispanics.

Dr. Melissa Clarke, former assistant dean in the Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.C., said the nation’s
history of health disparities and the stressors faced by people of color, including racism and poverty, are factors in those
communities disproportionately having the “very diseases that COVID19 presents a problem for.”

Those include high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, lung diseases, including asthma and chronic bronchitis, and
autoimmune diseases like lupus – all disproportionately found in blacks, Latinos and Native Americans...'
USA Today: (More in the link)

I'm torn by these pronouncements. According to the criteria listed, I live in a "community of color", despite the fact that this area is more than 97.5% "white". I feel a little like I did when Jesse Jackson tried to get me to join his "Rainbow Coalition" back in the early 90's, because I was a "person of color". I considered his offer rude and racist then, and I still do now.

On the other hand, perhaps Outsiders will now notice Appalachia, and finally send us some resources after more than a century of only TAKING from us, and making condescending sport of us, giving nothing at all back, and making lots of flowery promises that never come to fruition. I'll not hold my breath until that happens, though...

We're so far from reality these days, it might be proper of me to say Italy isn't actually a boot!!

But the media might tell you different.
(04-01-2020, 02:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: We're so far from reality these days, it might be proper of me to say Italy isn't actually a boot!!

Great Video @BIAD, very informative and well reasoned.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(04-01-2020, 02:47 PM)gordi Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 02:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: We're so far from reality these days, it might be proper of me to say Italy isn't actually a boot!!

Great Video @BIAD, very informative and well reasoned.
G

I Agree with @"gordi"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm seeing lots of posts on Twitter with theories suggesting that underground operations are taking place right now to save the children being held in the tunnels beneath NY and CA.
They suggest that the ships docked to take patients "without CV" may be intended to take these children aboard to keep from overwhelming the hospitals. That would also keep people from panicking over worry for their own children during the influx of children all of a sudden in hospitals.

Makes sense. Listen to this message from two people on Sound Cloud talking about the children being brought out:

https://soundcloud.com/heath-motley-8209...PiXZ06RzKQ

Consider this article from 2018 stating that our military were being trained to fight underground:

Quote:U.S. Army leaders say the next war will be fought in mega-cities, but the service has embarked on an ambitious effort to prepare most of its combat brigades to fight, not inside, but beneath them.

Late last year, the Army launched an accelerated effort that funnels some $572 million into training and equipping 26 of its 31 active combat brigades to fight in large-scale subterranean facilities that exist beneath dense urban areas around the world.

Read more: Army Is Spending Half a Billion to Train Soldiers to Fight Underground

Also, take note of the recent earthquakes in UT.  Could the military be blowing up tunnels in these underground bases once they have the children out?

As Major Patriot mentioned on Twitter, "According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. That would fill a lot of mobile hospital beds."

HelloFeddy says, "Because the World is going to see the caged-sexually abused children the elite were buying selling and trading The underground tunnels> children living in the dark now will see light!"

From dark to light?

Consider what Q has stated in many posts:  "Dark to Light".

Maybe I should have posted this information in my "Let's go Down the Rabbit Hole" thread, but I wanted people to see this and start opening their minds to the possibility that this could be what's taking place, while using this virus as a cover to keep people home.

I still think there will be arrests of higher ups in government too, but both operations could be going on simultaneously.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yes, I was watching RedPill78  and there was a person that send them information about this.
They couldn't confirm this was happening though, they had no Hard Evidence.
Your post above is really good.
 I don't have twitter and I am sure RP78 would like very much to get a twitter with Your Link.
Good or bad...? You decide.

(04-02-2020, 04:17 PM)BIAD Wrote: Good or bad...? You decide.

That is a good idea, better than the Police actually confronting this Villagers, they would become augmentative and combatant and be arrested.
They use a Female Officer because her voice to the Chinese is more Motherly and she shows respect to the Old my calling them Grandma or Grandpa.
You'll notice the women gathered at the shopping stall, she told them to Not Gossip and Disperse (go home) that is because Gossiping in China is Against the Law.
(04-02-2020, 04:43 PM)guohua Wrote: That is a good idea, better than the Police actually confronting this Villagers, they would become augmentative and
combatant and be arrested.

They use a Female Officer because her voice to the Chinese is more Motherly and she shows respect to the Old my
calling them Grandma or Grandpa.

You'll notice the women gathered at the shopping stall, she told them to Not Gossip and Disperse (go home) that is
because Gossiping in China is Against the Law.

Yep... even though some would take the opposing stance that this is a form of 'oppressive surveillance', the tone of
the female, the laws of China and a respect for the culture are adhered to.

I must admit, my first thoughts were that if this was rolled-out in a western environment, it would cause an outrage
due to the nature of its invasive quality. But when you consider Amazon are promising to use drones for some of their
deliveries, aerial monitoring -deliberate or accidental, would take place.

The pros are obvious during a time of a supposedly deadly disease and the remote distances in some countries to stifle
situations that could assist its spread, but I can understand how many would frown at having a 'flying-robot' watching
you and telling you what to do!
Hence the female Officer's explanation to the alarmed public.

Personally, I would like to see these sort of operations dropped after this outbreak has been beaten. Surveillance cameras
in public spaces is one thing, a Government flying camera that can look into your private home is another.
(Especially when you consider some of the things BIAD gets up to!)

It's good that we can at least, look at both sides of a situation and find middle ground. Not everything is stupid and evil!
minusculethumbsup

Breathe in deeply and enjoy!
Here's what the media had to say previously about Pres. Trump's suggestion to use hydroxychloroquine and the other drug (forget the name) to treat this Covid-19 virus.

Quote:"Trump is giving people false hope of coronavirus cures. It’s all snake oil," read one Washington Post headline. Added the Post's editorial board: "Trump is spreading false hope for a virus cure -- and that’s not the only damage."

Since that time, several doctors around the world have used it and all have had positive results, so now the media are having to walk back their previous remarks.
Trump wins again!   tinylaughing When will they learn?   tinysure

Quote:After repeatedly mocking President Trump for suggesting on March 19 that hydroxychloroquine could be an effective treatment for coronavirus, media organizations have begun acknowledging that the drug -- now approved for emergency use to treat coronavirus by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) -- may be useful after all.

Journalists and top Democrats have beaten a similarly hasty retreat from their previous claims that Trump's ban on travel from China was both xenophobic and ineffective. But media outlets' misinformation on hydroxychloroquine was unique because it involved not simply policy disagreements but also suggestive medical advice and directives that could have dissuaded some from seeking certain treatments.

"Malaria Drug Helps Virus Patients Improve, in Small Study," The New York Times reported this week, adding: "A group of moderately ill people were given hydroxychloroquine, which appeared to ease their symptoms quickly, but more research is needed."

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, went from threatening doctors who prescribed the drug with "administrative action" to requesting that the federal government ship her state some. Other state leaders have followed suit, including Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, also a Democrat.

Well, the Democrats got their smear headlines in.  I wonder how wide spread this change of heart article will go?

Read more: After mocking Trump for promoting hydroxychloroquine, journalists acknowledge it might treat coronavirus
(04-03-2020, 08:39 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 04:43 PM)guohua Wrote: That is a good idea, better than the Police actually confronting this Villagers, they would become augmentative and
combatant and be arrested.

They use a Female Officer because her voice to the Chinese is more Motherly and she shows respect to the Old my
calling them Grandma or Grandpa.

You'll notice the women gathered at the shopping stall, she told them to Not Gossip and Disperse (go home) that is
because Gossiping in China is Against the Law.

Yep... even though some would take the opposing stance that this is a form of 'oppressive surveillance', the tone of
the female, the laws of China and a respect for the culture are adhered to.

I must admit, my first thoughts were that if this was rolled-out in a western environment, it would cause an outrage
due to the nature of its invasive quality. But when you consider Amazon are promising to use drones for some of their
deliveries, aerial monitoring -deliberate or accidental, would take place.

The pros are obvious during a time of a supposedly deadly disease and the remote distances in some countries to stifle
situations that could assist its spread, but I can understand how many would frown at having a 'flying-robot' watching
you and telling you what to do!
Hence the female Officer's explanation to the alarmed public.

Personally, I would like to see these sort of operations dropped after this outbreak has been beaten. Surveillance cameras
in public spaces is one thing, a Government flying camera that can look into your private home is another.
(Especially when you consider some of the things BIAD gets up to!)

It's good that we can at least, look at both sides of a situation and find middle ground. Not everything is stupid and evil!
minusculethumbsup

This being China,,, No, this will continue to be deployed as a way to watch and monitor the Sheeple in small villages and towns.

The people of China had for the past 25 or 30 years had actually experienced more freedoms even with less travel restrictions, they still had to inform their local Police if they were traveling out of their city of residence and inform them where they were going and for how long and check in when they returned, that had not changed.
But for the last couple of decades they could work in other cities and move or change residence to another city and they could get a Passport to travel he if looked as through they had no reason to ask for asylum in another country.

That all changed under President for Life "Xi".
He has accesserted more Control Over The People and again, he has restricted movement their movement he has installed CCTV cameras on every corner and in the hallways and stairwells of apartment buildings, he allowed the government to create a Credit Tracking System and with the use of CCTV cameras and facial recognition, they monitor their citizens and further restrict their movements and buying ability by constant monitoring their every action and comment.

Yes, a Progressive  Democrat Utopia.