Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(02-23-2020, 05:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  One of my old comrades from my old agency has for years stayed in contact with me through an unlocked android cell phone I purchased and registered to a deceased person.
Anyway to make a long story short.
The current Virus is not the final product they were creating, this version is a combination of the Corona and SARS Viruses and there was to be a third Virus attached to the Coronavirus because it is a great carrier.
My contact believes it was suppose to be the Smallpox virus.
But due to inexperience lab tech's, there was a mishap and these form was released into the air.

Thank you for that information Ms. G.  I hope you sharing this doesn't get you in trouble.

If this is true, then I believe there was some type of intervention to prevent this from getting to stage 3, or else it was Divine intervention, ET intervention... some type of intervention to keep this from becoming a global threat to humanity.

A video I watched on TruReporting last week showed Thomas talking about all the incinerators the Chinese had brought in. I forget how many it was, but it was a bunch!
They said it was for disposing of all the dead animals that had been affected from the chemicals they sprayed to combat the virus, but many think they are for the dead human bodies. If that's the case, this is bigger than they're telling us.

What a tragedy for those innocent people over there. tinycrying
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
First, Thank You for being concerned, I won't get in trouble, the phone is nearly untraceable with two different simms cards that have the best encryption software for texting. 

That was 40 Crematory type Inceneraters they brought in and not for Animals.

The death toll in mush higher than being reported.
There is a Reason China's Central Committee has Refused POTS Trump for assistance.
The WHO is just as Corrupt as China and should Never Be Believed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Take a look at this!  This book,The Eyes of Darkness, was written almost 40 years ago by Dean Koontz.  Either he knew how to remote view into the future, or he had connections to people high up who knew what was going on behind the scenes.

Here are a couple of pages from the book.  This absolutely blows my mind!   smalltappinghead

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7206]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7207]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A post by Joe M on Twitter:

[/url]
Quote:Joe M
@StormIsUponUs
[url=https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs]

#Coronovirus is real but #fakeNews are working overtime to hide the truth of Charles Lieber, the Harvard Chemistry Chair arrested for hiding payments from WUHAN University - at the SAME TIME two Chinese spies were arrested for smuggling vials of 'biological materials'. ESPIONAGE!

Quote:Quote Tweet
[Image: goXpqnH8_normal.jpg]
cl
@clteach06
· Feb 7
Harvard Scientist Is Arrested, Accused Of Lying About Ties To China Does Charles Leiber have any connection to recent coronavirus outbreak? He was being paid millions by China as researcher at Wuhan Univ of Technology. Coincidence? https://npr.org/2020/01/28/800

And here is a video from SGT Report from a week ago.

Is the Deep State sabotaging Trump's economy to rig the 2020 election using the Coronavirus?

Quote:U.S. equity futures are pointing to a large decline in stocks on Monday morning on concerns about the spread of coronavirus outside China, with Italy, South Korea and Iran seeing a big jump in infections.

The major futures indexes are indicating a decline of 2.7 percent when trading begins on Wall Street.
Economically sensitive oil is tumbling for a second day. U.S. crude is trading at $51.28, down 3.9 percent. Brent crude is trading at $56.12, down 4 percent.

Safe-haven gold surged more than 2.3 percent to a fresh 7-year high. Currently at $1,687.

The 10-year Treasury yield has tumbled to the lowest since July 2016 as fears about the global economic impact of coronavirus drive investors to the safety of U.S. government debt. The record low yield for the benchmark 10-year note is 1.3759 percent on July 5, 2016.

In Asian markets, Hong Kong's Hang Seng ended down 1.8 percent and China's Shanghai Composite fell 0.3 percent. Japan's markets are closed for a holiday.

In Europe, London's FTSE fell 3.4 percent, Germany's DAX plunged 3.7 percent and France's CAC fell 3.7 percent.

The decline is a continuation of the selling the markets experienced on Friday. The S&P 500 index fell 1.1 percent, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average lost  0.8 percent and the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite slipped 1.8 percent.

South Korea reported another large jump in new virus cases Monday. The 161 new cases bring South Korea's total to 763 cases, and two more deaths raise its toll to seven.

China also Monday reported 409 new cases, raising the mainland's total to 77,150 after a zigzag pattern of increases in recent days. The 150 new deaths from the COVID-19 illness raised China's total to 2,592 and showed a spike after hovering around 100 for four days. All but one death were in Hubei province, where the outbreak emerged in December.

Much more to read here:  Continue reading...
(02-23-2020, 05:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  One of my old comrades from my old agency has for years stayed in contact with me through an unlocked android cell phone I purchased and registered to a deceased person.
Anyway to make a long story short.
The current Virus is not the final product they were creating, this version is a combination of the Corona and SARS Viruses and there was to be a third Virus attached to the Coronavirus because it is a great carrier.
My contact believes it was suppose to be the Smallpox virus.
But due to inexperience lab tech's, there was a mishap and these form was released into the air.

That makes sense. I just wonder what the segment of ghost DNA was supposed to make it do, although it may have been under development at the time of the accidental release, and remain unfinished.

Part of the way viruses work to make us sick is by mucking with our own DNA, and viruses have been known to change it. As a matter of fact, they have found DNA within the human genome that came from an ancient virus, and got incorporated into our DNA via an infection, probably from Neanderthals they think. It's hard to say what a payload of designer DNA, INTENDED to incorporate into our DNA via an infection, might do.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Ms. @"guohua", I'd like you to tell us what these Chinese people are saying in the clips shared by Zach Vorhies in the first part of this video.
Many people are thinking this is all propaganda to crash our economy before the election. I don't know; these clips look very real to me. So, if this is staged, they sure found some good actors.

Watch the clips about the Corona Virus just after the beginning of the show.

(02-25-2020, 06:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ms. @"guohua", I'd like you to tell us what these Chinese people are saying in the clips shared by Zach Vorhies in the first part of this video.
Many people are thinking this is all propaganda to crash our economy before the election. I don't know; these clips look very real to me. So, if this is staged, they sure found some good actors.

Watch the clips about the Corona Virus just after the beginning of the show.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  and anyone else that is interested.

Those people in China (some of the film was from Hong Kong riots) that you see visibly upset because they Know or Believe that their government used them as Guinea Pigs.
Those sense of the bodies in the body bags were real.
Some of the video was over dramatize, the lady falling over dead with her cell phone was for Dramatization.

Yes, people try to hid their faces because of the cameras on every corner of building and street lights and in the doorways of stores and apartment complexs.

China is in total Chaos right now, because who have many of their citizen that are Red-Pilled, they are Awoke and know what has happened and why.
Most of the Chinese Dialect you wanted translated is of people mourning their dead and others upset with the treatment/abuse they receive from neighbors and police for not following strict quarantine rules, they are beaten and arrested for not wearing a face mask, Plus they edited in a video of a girl eating a Bat in the food market which is what the CCP originally claimed started this murdering of the worlds populations. 

It was actually a lot of news clips edited together and some of the screaming and crying didn't make sense to me.

The Short of the Long is this, China was developing a Bio-weapon using three types of viruses combine into one.
Because of the Untrained or Inadequate Competence of their Staff, this virus was released.

NOW, it should be added here, that some people (we are part of these crowd) that this virus was released on the Orders of the CABAL to derail POTUS Trumps reelection do to the Fall of the Stock Market and Other Financial Structures/Institutions.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you Ms. @"guohua". 
I'm not sure how much of the reports are true; if they're staged to seem worse than it is, or worse than reported.

In the meantime, a word from our President:

[/url]
Quote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]
Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN
are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!
@CDCgov
I will be having a News Conference at the White House, on this subject, today at 6:00 P.M. CDC representatives, and others, will be there. Thank you!

This might be shared on C-Span on You Tube, or maybe Fox News on YT, but I doubt any other networks will cover him.

I'm sure a lot of people are interested to hear what he has to say about this virus.
Back to the Q topic:

Quote:Joe M @StormIsUponUs
[/url]
·
[url=https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1232690288042369024]2h

Enemies of the Republic continuously deploy their most effective mind-control tactic. Polls showing one side losing when they're not instantly programs the audience into going with the majority. To push back Q, they falsely claim that support is declining.

The MSM is still desperately trying to smear Q, but since it's not working they are now trying to make people think it's no longer accepted by the majority of those who look into it.  As Q has told us in the past, everyone wants to feel like they are a part of the "majority" group. If they think "Q people" are the minority, they will lose interest.
I can promise you this isn't the case. If anything, it's so big world wide "they" will never destroy it.

Take a look at this:

Quote:We were standing in line in Minneapolis for a Trump campaign rally scheduled for that October evening, talking about QAnon. He and a couple of other friends were tailgating like it was an NFL game. Except instead of “Skol, Viking” their signs read “Declass brings down the house,” referencing the core QAnon belief that declassifying certain government documents would trigger mass arrests of liberal elites who have, for years, run a secret pedophile ring. This myth, along with the rest of the sprawling QAnon conspiracy, started in 4chan message boards in 2017 before moving to the more notoriously toxic but now defunct 8chan, after which, with the help of YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, it went massively viral.
(highlight by me)

MYTH?!   I invite you to look at the evidence this "myth" has produced:

NXIVM, Epstein, Weinstein, Disney Land/World, Haiti (Clinton Foundation), just to name a few of these "myths" that have been brought to light.

Quote:The unnamed federal agent was one of a few proud Q supporters hanging out ahead of the president’s appearance, part of a larger group that for much of 2019 had been flooding Trump rallies across the country. But at least on that day outside the Target Center, their numbers appeared to be waning.

That's because the opposition started calling the Secret Service and telling them they had heard a "Q follower" was going to start trouble at the rally. They were putting plants into the rallies with the plant wearing Q shirts, or holding Q signs and starting trouble in order to make Q look bad. 
The real Q followers had to stop showing their support so Q wouldn't get blamed for something they didn't do.
In other words, they were going to stage an event to make Q followers look like violent people. They are not.

There's a lot more in this report/article, but if you read it, just know that Q is as big as ever and only growing stronger everyday. This article is more fake news.

QAnon Opinion Piece
(02-26-2020, 07:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The MSM is still desperately trying to smear Q, but since it's not working they are now trying to make people think it's no
longer accepted by the majority of those who look into it...

The mainstream media have a point, haven't they...? I mean it must be a myth that high-society and powerful people
are heavily involved in some-sort of secret pedophile ring. This 'Q'-fellow must surely leading you where you want
to go.

Er.. hang on a minute.
tinywhat 

Quote:Peter Nygard: FBI raids fashion mogul HQ in sex trafficking probe.

'US agents have raided fashion executive Peter Nygard's Manhattan offices as part of a sex-trafficking investigation.
The FBI and New York police executed a search warrant on Tuesday, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7225]
Mr Nygard has denied sex abuse allegations against him.

The raid comes as Mr Nygard, 77, is facing a sexual assault and trafficking lawsuit, filed by 10 women and girls earlier
this month. He has denied allegations of wrongdoing.

The Finnish-Canadian multimillionaire, who has been linked to Prince Andrew, has been the subject of an investigation
by the child exploitation FBI task force and New York police for the last five months.
He was reportedly the subject of a previous FBI investigation for sex trafficking in 2015 and 2017.

A spokesman for Mr Nygard said the fashion executive, who owns Nygard International brands, "welcomes the federal
investigation and expects his name to be cleared. He has not been charged, is not in custody and is cooperating with
the investigation."

Mr Nygard is estimated to be worth upwards of $700m (£538m). Brands owned by his company include Bianca Nygard,
Tan Jay, ALIA and SLIMS.

What do we know about the lawsuit?
The sex abuse lawsuit was filed on 13 February by 10 unnamed female plaintiffs against Mr Nygard and his associated
companies. The lawsuit accuses him of sexually assaulting "young, impressionable, and often impoverished children and
women" after luring them with cash and false promises of lucrative modelling opportunities.
Some of the plaintiffs are minors.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7226]
Mr Nygard hosted politicians and celebrities at his properties to promote his brands.

Mr Nygard is accused of using alcohol, drugs, force or other means of coercion "to engage in commercial sex acts with
these children and women". Most of the assault and sex trafficking allegations took place in the Bahamas, where Mr
Nygard has lived for years.

The lawsuit, which details complaints dating back four decades, also claims Mr Nygard would bribe officials to hide
evidence of his crimes. It alleges he kept a "database of potential victims" on his company's servers with details on
over 7,500 women and underage girls.

The case has brought forth echoes of other recent cases of wealthy and powerful men involved in sex abuse.
Mr Nygard often hosted celebrities and politicians at his properties to promote his brands, including former President
George H W Bush and actors Robert De Niro and Sean Connery.

Prince Andrew is friendly with Mr Nygard, and has been photographed with his family and the sportswear tycoon.
Though there is no suggestion he knew of allegations against Mr Nygard, the Duke of York was forced to step back
from public life amid furore over his ties to Jeffrey Epstein, a sex abuser.

A spokesman for the fashion tycoon said the claims against him were "completely false, without foundation and are
vigorously denied". "Peter Nygard looks forward to fully exposing this scam and, once and for all, clearing his name,"
his spokesman said....'
BBC:

And just in case anyone thought this was a new 'myth', here's some more elite from the past that their people
turned a blind-eye to.
tinyok
Link:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:[/url]Joe M
@StormIsUponUs

·
2h
So that rascal founder of 8chan, who the fake news media bought and paid to smear Q and lie about the site being used by mythical white supremacists, is now on the run from justice for cybercrimes, and Neonrevolt busted him for the DDoS attacks on 8kun! Next-level journalism!

Read Neonrevolt's report here:   Neon Link

[url=https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/02/27/breaking-exclusive-fredrick-brennan-hw_beat_that-goes-fugitive-as-playboy-readies-to-attack-8kun-more-surprises-in-store-for-fred-from-the-feds-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/]
This post just gave a whole new meaning to Q's phrase, "Follow the white rabbit".  Notice the... I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a white rabbit.

Some Anons think that certain people got a batch of adrenochrome with tainted blood in it. There are many celebrities getting sick now. 
Could this be the case?  We'll have to follow them and see what happens.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7305]

(03-19-2020, 01:19 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Some Anons think that certain people got a batch of adrenochrome with tainted blood in it. There are many celebrities getting sick now. 
Could this be the case?  We'll have to follow them and see what happens. 

I'm lost here. Why on Earth would anyone put any blood at all, tainted or otherwise, into oxidized adrenaline? And why would celebrities or anyone else fiddle around with oxidized adrenaline when epinephrine is so easily obtainable, and they could speed their asses off with that instead of a substandard, damaged compound?

I know that crazy is as crazy does, but that's way beyond crazy!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I pulled this from a Facebook post a little bit ago - let's see if any of it pans out:

Quote:This morning, at 4:30AM, our Prime Minister was served a criminal indictment by the US for corporate & financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to historically brainwash everyone that PM has Corona Virus with his wife and that they wont be leaving their house for a while.

Tom Hanks was arrested 48hrs ago for Pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a Hotel room in Australia refusing to fly back to USA. Next celebrity arrests will be Celion Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, Kevin Spacey - all will claim Corona virus infections.

Italy's airports have been completely shut down as over 80 of Vatican and financial officials have been served same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking and sex abuse.

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family & affiliates.

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia and child trafficking. Instead of 55 year sentence, he only received 23y sentence. In exchange, he provided testimonies against some of the biggest & most powerful names including Prince Andrew of UK, former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGenerous, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds of more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein. In exchange of Jeffrey Epstein's testimony, he was allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked.

CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested and some forced to resign all in the last 30-60 days, such as CEO of NBA, Harley Davidson, Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, Vatican Chief of Police, Disney..etc Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

Lab-created Corona Virus is a cover up for mass mandatory vaccination agenda, as well a covert US Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen and this mass 158,000 arrest operation will remove & capture the biggest evil & corrupted politicians, celebrities and CEOs including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, UN officials, founders of GRETA INC.

Trump will win 2020 elections and arrests of former US presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be covered by media as an accident or conspiracy theory. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death" meaning choice between suicide/accidental death in return for assurances that his/her reputation will remain intact, or face criminal trial that would result in public disgrace.

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, some will get "Sick" suddenly. Vatican will be the first and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed and Hollywood and Vatican will be directly responsible for it.

Coming up there will be a 2 month complete shut down of the worlds most common operations such as schools, stock exchange, some Banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, ship cruises including food shortage and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, Gold/silver stocks will fall, many corporations will either bankrupt or take a significant financial loss such as whats about to happen to Air Canada, Disney and Coca Cola. H5N1 bird flu will be intentionally released this week out of China.

Welcome to the greater awakening. Whats about to happen this summer/fall will change the world's history.

When was this written, the reason im asking is that for a few years now there has been a strong movement in the leadership of the RC church to remove the pope because of his support of muslim doctrine, also Denmark has just passed a law making vaccination against the C-virus mandatory.
(03-19-2020, 12:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: When was this written, the reason im asking is that for a few years now there has been a strong movement in the leadership of the RC church to remove the pope because of his support of muslim doctrine, also Denmark has just passed a law making vaccination against the C-virus mandatory.

If they make vaccinations mandatory in the US, they'd best bring a tranquilizer gun and expect to be shot back at. I have a real strong aversion to being stabbed by anything from a sword right down to a straight pin, and I'm not going down without a fight. Been stabbed before, a couple of times, and didn't like it much. My attackers liked it less, but that's another tale for another day. The tale for THIS day is they'd best heed to "No Tresspassing" signs, or expect to get dealt with rough.

Quote:Tom Hanks was arrested 48hrs ago for Pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a Hotel room in Australia refusing to fly back to USA. Next celebrity arrests will be Celion Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, Kevin Spacey - all will claim Corona virus infections.

We now have Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita, and Madonna, and the Pope becoming sick with something. They think it's the China virus.
I saw more names yesterday on Twitter, but I don't remember them now. I'm sure the post is buried in my "likes" so deep I'll never find it again.

Quote:Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia and child trafficking. Instead of 55 year sentence, he only received 23y sentence. In exchange, he provided testimonies against some of the biggest & most powerful names including Prince Andrew of UK, former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGenerous, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds of more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein.

I look for Harvey to be "suicided" before he ever gets the chance to testify. They would have to put him in an undisclosed location and keep him in isolation to keep him alive, and as far as I know, he's not now.

Quote:CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested and some forced to resign all in the last 30-60 days, such as CEO of NBA, Harley Davidson, Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, Vatican Chief of Police, Disney..etc Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

I did see news articles on this (above), so it is true that they stepped down recently. I believe most of them happened in the same week. We'll have to see about the ones still to come.

Quote:Lab-created Corona Virus is a cover up for mass mandatory vaccination agenda, as well a covert US Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen and this mass 158,000 arrest operation will remove & capture the biggest evil & corrupted politicians, celebrities and CEOs including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, UN officials, founders of GRETA INC.

I do believe there will be a mandatory vaccination agenda for the Covid-19. Like you, @Ninurta, I won't be taking it without a fight. No telling what they've put in them.
As for the arrests, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Quote:Coming up there will be a 2 month complete shut down of the worlds most common operations such as schools, stock exchange, some Banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, ship cruises...

This has already happened, but we'll have to see if lasts two months.

Quote:H5N1 bird flu will be intentionally released this week out of China.

Haven't heard about this.   minusculethinking
Question... Who do you think this is?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7315]

This picture was sent to Kerry Cassidy recently.  Do you think it could be photo shopped?

(03-21-2020, 02:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Question... Who do you think this is?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7315]

This picture was sent to Kerry Cassidy recently.  Do you think it could be photo shopped?

No idea who it is. Going by the clues in the photo, could be a dude in a suit. I also have no clue why it would need to be photoshopped, nor do I know why it would be sent to a Kerry Cassidy - maybe he wants to date her? If he wants to date her, it may well have been photoshopped, and he may actually be 4 feet tall, 400 pounds, coke-bottle bottom glasses, have Cheetos dust ringing his mouth, and be wearing a food-stained t-shirt 4 sizes too small 'cause his ma ain't been shopping in a while...