Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Private Place Where Viruses Hide!
Exclamation 
Explanation: Uh oh! ...

A Private Place Where HIV, Zika and Ebola Hide! Testicles protect viruses from immune attack, foiling attempts to destroy the pathogens

Quote:Exactly how HIV and other viruses manage to gain entry into the testes and stay, often for years on end, without being detected by the immune system is still being worked out by scientists. The recent Zika and Ebola epidemics brought further urgency to the issue of immune privilege. Reports emerged of patients who had these viruses in their semen months after they were originally infected even though the viruses had been cleared from elsewhere in their bodies. In one of the most extreme cases, Zika virus was detected in the semen of a man in Italy at least 134 days after symptoms of the disease (mainly a fever) first emerged, even though blood and saliva samples showed no trace of the virus. A semen test done at day 188 still showed the presence of virus (his blood and saliva weren’t tested). The testes seem to be a particularly understudied area among immune-privileged sites, which also include the eye and the brain. Human testes are less readily available than other tissue types donated to research, making it tough to validate findings in animal studies. But the dedicated few scientists in the field working with testicular tissue say that the reach of insights gleaned from studying infectious diseases that affect the testes could also help treat diseases affecting other organs, including cancer and diabetes. For now, though, much of the focus is on viruses. “If we don’t learn how [viruses] persist in the testes, then patients will continue to transmit the virus to others and put people at risk,” Routy says.

So male survivors of CoVid19 could become lifelong carriers of the disease and become contagious when their immune system is compromised.

Solutions: CASTRATION!!!

Quote:Castration (also known as orchiectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which an individual loses use of the testicles: the male gonad. Surgical castration is bilateral orchidectomy (excision of both testes), and chemical castration uses pharmaceutical drugs to deactivate the testes. Castration causes sterilization (preventing the castrated person or animal from reproducing); it also greatly reduces the production of certain hormones, such as testosterone. Surgical castration in animals is often called neutering.

Testicular Prosthesis

Quote:What conditions or events can cause a missing testicle?
  • Malformed or missing at birth
  • Surgical removal due to injury, such as severe torsion (twisting)
  • Failure to descend into the scrotum
  • Removal due to infection
  • Removal in order to treat testicular cancer
  • As part of female-to-male gender reassignment surgery

Solutions to Castration ...

Testicular organoids: a new model to study the testicular microenvironment in vitro?

Stem cells used to grow a replacement testicle?

Baby boomers and low testosterone: Is there a stem cell solution?

Bioprinting Human Tissue 

Personal Disclosure: That is literally a low blow eh! Now some of you may  be crying out "Bollocks to cutting me balls off!" but no one in their right mind will bed you if you get the virus [any of them]!!!

@Any male with corona virus ... GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Quote:I am going to rip your nuts off so that you do not contaminate the rest of the world!

Further reading ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

To my fellow Rogues ... stay safe and have fun ok! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(02-29-2020, 04:19 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
Quote:What conditions or events can cause a missing testicle?
  • Malformed or missing at birth
  • Surgical removal due to injury, such as severe torsion (twisting)
  • Failure to descend into the scrotum
  • Removal due to infection
  • Removal in order to treat testicular cancer
  • As part of female-to-male gender reassignment surgery

So Hitler -said to also only have one bollock, may have arrived due to one of these reasons?!
Although to be fair, the song does hint that his other testicle may have resided in the Albert Hall!
tinylaughing

Quote:To my fellow Rogues ... stay safe and have fun ok! minusculebeercheers

You too, OL.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hmmm we all know that the feminists have been wanting to chop our balls off for a long time, but OL did you have to give them even more reasons to do it  tinybiggrin.
Quote:To my fellow Rogues ... stay safe and have fun ok! [Image: MinusculeBeercheers.gif]
@"OmegaLogos" 

You be safe and have a Great time My Friend.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]